Heartfelt Thank You For The Hospitality
Being invited to someone’s house for a dinner or party is one of the nicest feelings in the world. However, it can be hard to find the right way to say thank you for your hospitality to the host.
When someone opens their home to you, they are doing something truly special. They are welcoming you into their lives and sharing a part of themselves with you.
What Should A Good Thank You Note Include?
While the perfect thank you note may vary depending upon who receives it, there are a few rules that apply to any message. A good thank you note should be written in a timely manner after receiving an invitation/event or hosting an event yourself.
The cards should also be handwritten and hand-delivered if possible; while typed or emailed messages are also appreciated, they are not a substitute for the handwritten ones. Personalized messages and stationery will be best received by your host.
A good Thank You note should:
1) Address the host personally.
2) Thank them directly.
3) Be specific as to the event, or time period in question.
4) Give a hopeful wish for the future- to see them again, or host them at your home.
5) Reiterate the message.
How Do You Say Thank You For Hospitality?
- Thank you for being such a wonderful host throughout my stay at your house. It was such a fun time.
- I am grateful for your kindness and generosity for offering me a place to stay at such a short notice. You are a gracious host. Your hospitality is second to none.
- You are such gracious hosts, and your husband is a wonderful chef. Thank you for the beautiful memories. We had such a great time. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
- We had a wonderful time playing cards with you and your husband. Also thank you for the wonderful dinner. You are both such lovely people.
- Thank you so much for your hospitality and generosity during my stay. It was such a blessing to be able to spend so much time with your entire family. You are such a gracious host. Thank you for a wonderful visit.
Thank You Messages For Your Hospitality
- Thank you for your hospitality. Your entire family was so welcoming and accommodating. It was lovely getting to meet everyone, they were such a delight. Your warm welcome was much appreciated.
- I want to take a moment to thank you for your gracious hospitality. You truly went above and beyond to make me feel welcome in your home. Your hospitality and generosity meant the world to me. Thank you so much!
- Thank you so much for being an amazing host. Your wife’s cooking was outstanding, your house rocks, and the lively conversation was wonderful. All in all it was an absolutely incredible experience. One that I won’t ever forget!
- If I look up the words ‘thoughtful’ and ‘generous’ in the dictionary, your face would be displayed there. Words can’t describe how thankful I am to you for making me feel so special. Thank you for your hospitality.
FREE List Of Gifts For Your Favorite Hostess
-Get AWESOME ideas for the perfect hostess gift!
-Easy to print PDF download.
-From simple gifts that won’t break the bank, to more lavish gifts that will leave an impression!
Thank You For Your Kindness & Hospitality
- Thank you so much for your hospitality during my stay! I really appreciate the warm welcome I received, and am grateful for all the hospitality and generosity shown to me. Thank you so much.
- I have no words to describe how much I enjoyed spending time at your house. It was beyond joyous and memorable. It was just the retreat I needed. My kids especially loved the game room, we will be back for our next vacation lol.
- We can’t stop talking about the tremendous amount of fun we had with you. It’s always a blast to visit you, so staying for the weekend was extraordinary. My son was blown away by your video game collection. I could hardly get him to leave. Thanks for all the amazing food.
- Much thanks to you and your loving family for the hospitality! All the food, companionship, and little moments of my stay at your house were unforgettable.
- Thank you for allowing me and my kids spend the weekend with you, that was such a generous gesture. I hope your can do spirit rubs off on me with what I have to do moving forward. Thank you for allowing me to forget my troubles for even just a while.
- Having a fabulous time surrounded by absolutely awesome people like you – what more could someone ask for? Thank you for such beautiful memories!
- The kindness with which you took care of us was overwhelming. You deserve all the love in the world for your unforgettable warmth and hospitality.
- The way you took care of me was more than I could ever ask for. I was welcomed with open arms and made to feel at home. Thank you so much for making me feel at home!
- I’ve always known that you’re a great friend, but I had no idea that you would make such a wonderful host. Thank you so much for giving me the royal treatment during my stay!
How to Show Appreciation For An Invitation
- Thank you so much for your hospitality. You truly are a wonderful host. From the moment I arrived, I felt relaxed and at ease. I had such a fun time. Your family were such a delight.
- It was such a blessing to be invited into your home. You have shown me amazing hospitality and generosity. Your kindness is very much appreciated.
- Thank you for the warm reception you gave to me and my family. Your hospitality and generosity went above and beyond. You were such a gracious host.
- The warm welcome we received at your home was truly thoughtful. Thanks for being a thoughtful host!
- Thank you for being gracious hosts who fed us memorable food, conversations, and everything else in between!
- Thank you for inviting me to your luncheon party. The food was scrumptious and the venue was amazing. Most of all, I enjoyed your company. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
- This note is to thank you again for your wonderful visit. We appreciate the time you spent with our family. It’s no surprise that the kids always get so excited to see you.
- Your spectacular hospitality has been helping me go through these hard times. Thank you for staying despite all the troubles and for always trying to make life easier!
- Thank you for hosting a lovely dinner party last night. Your food was truly delicious and unforgettable. You would make a fantastic chef. Table for two, please!
- Thank you for your warm welcome and hospitality. You are undoubtedly a great host!
Thank You for Letting Us Stay At Your House
- Thank you for inviting us to your dinner you hosted. It was an honor to celebrate your success with you. Congratulations, once more!
- Thank you for always giving me generous time, energy, kindness and love.
- Our time at your cozy cottage was the perfect retreat from our frazzled lives. Thanks for letting us stay there and for your hospitality!
- I would like to thank you for your unforgettable hospitality and kindness while I was in town. You made it feel just like home.
- The atmosphere of home was extremely warm and welcoming. Much thanks for extending your welcome to me and for your hospitality!
- Let us take the time to thank people who make us feel welcome and comfortable with their immeasurable hospitality. For that, thank you, my dear friend.
- Much thanks for your hospitality and for surprising me with some delightful treats. How thoughtful of you! They’re almost gone already and I can’t stop enjoying them yet.
- Thank you for reminding me how to be happy and strong again! You give me a splash of energy every time.
- On behalf of the whole department, I thank you for your generosity and hospitality during our company visit. Looking forward for another one!
- I don’t know how to properly thank you, but your kindness and hospitality will never be forgotten. God bless your welcoming family that feeds their visitors a hearty plate.
How Do You Thank Someone For Hospitality?
- From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank you for welcoming us into your home under such short notice. Your hospitality is a blessing and you are our hero.
- I don’t know when we’ll be able to visit again, but I really hope its soon! It’s always nice to see you and we had plenty of fun last time we were there. Your family’s hospitality is unmatched.
- Thank you for inviting us to celebrate Thanksgiving with you. Your dinner, generosity and overall hospitality were exceptional. You really know how to kick off the holiday season!
- Thank you for constantly inviting us into your home and giving us loving hospitality. We wish we could spend more wonderful time with you, but please know that we greatly appreciate every second you spend with us!
FREE Party Planner Printable
-Don’t forget a thing for your next party with our handy planner printable.
-Plan your Menu, guest list and all of the details.
-Easy to print PDF download.
- Our heartfelt thank you for helping us freely and sincerely during our hardship. Being surrounded by tremendous love, care and support has allowed us to get through tough times.
Thank You For The Hospitality During My Visit
- From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank you for your time. Your willingness to help out was a blessing and most gratifying.
- My family and I would like to thank you for inviting us to your beautiful home for the delicious BBQ. The children also seem to get along well.
- Thank you for letting our kids sleep over. They had a fun time playing games and exchanging stories with your kids.
- If my garage is a man cave, then your backyard is the Amazon! It is indeed the perfect place to host a BBQ. Thanks for being cool hosts!
- Last evening with you and your husband was truly one for the history books. Your husband’s jokes were hilarious. Thank you for being such fabulous hosts!
- It was a lovely get-together you hosted. Its amazing to see that you are surrounded by such hospitable people. I would gladly open my doors for our next get-together.
- Thank you so much for throwing such a wonderful pool party for our kids! The food was mouthwatering and the kids loved it very much.
- Thank you for inviting us to your backyard BBQ party. The ribs were to die for, I would pay MILLIONS to get the recipe for your sauce! We had a great time!
- Thanks a lot for surprising me with a heavenly lunch. It was lovely spending time with you over such a nice treat.
- You really know how to throw a party! Your house is the perfect venue for a remarkable one. Thank you for letting us enjoy and be a part it.
Thank You For Very Much For Your Wonderful Hospitality
- You are selfless, giving, and always positive. That is why you would make the perfect role model for us and our kids.
- What a stunning party! You really know how to make people feel welcome and blow them away. Thanks for inviting me.
- I couldn’t find any “I think you’re cool” cards at the store, so this is a quick note to tell you just that. Thanks a bunch for the perfect evening.
- Thanks so much for always racing to help me despite your busy schedule. Its not like I meet people like you everyday, so I need to let you know that I’m grateful for to have you in my life.
- Much thanks for your help. This card is my token of gratitude and admiration.
- “We cannot begin to describe how thankful we are. Thank you so much for welcoming us to stay at your place during those difficult times.
- No one would have blamed you if you had closed your doors on us, but you shared your home with us anyway. Thank you very much for your generous hospitality.
- Thank you for hosting me during my work trip! It was great spending time with you and your hospitality is way more impressive than any hotel’s I’ve stayed at. Know that you are always welcome in my house.
- Our vacation wouldn’t have been the same without spending time with you guys, our favorite people. Thanks for showing us great hospitality during our visit. Please let us know how we can return the favor.
- Words cannot properly express how thankful I am to you for letting us stay in your home. I know that my family is large and noisy, so having us around must have been overwhelming. I hope you’re enjoying peace and quiet now that we’re gone.
- Those few weeks hosting me at your home must have been troublesome. Therefore, thank you for your understanding and for giving me a temporary bed to sleep on. My door is always open to you, my special friend.
Gifts To Say Thank You For Your Hospitality
- Thank you for hosting the family reunion! It was amazing seeing each other after such a long time. If it weren’t for you, we wouldn’t have remembered the good old times!
- Thank you for hosting my family members while I prepare for my father’s funeral. They were extremely grateful for your welcome and hospitality. You really came through for us, my true friend.
- Thanks for letting us stay in your house during our home renovation. Knowing someone so kind who’ll help out at the last minute is a blessing.
- Thank you for offering to host me and my family in your home during our vacation. Your company and hospitality made our trip more unforgettable.
Thank You Notes For Your Accomodation
- Your amazing hospitality really showed in the way you prepared the apartment. The welcome basket was beautifully crafted and the instructions were clear. Thank you for allowing us to have a wonderful stay.
- People say that the standards of service at your hotel was exceptional… and they were not wrong. Throughout our stay, your staff served us with top-notch professionalism. They even handled our late arrival carefully and speedily. Thank you for the first-class treatment. We look forward to our next overnight stay.
- My stay at your hotel turned out to be a surprisingly beautiful experience. Your friendly staff made my days brighter and their service made me feel like I am in the comfort of my grandma’s house. Thank you for your warm reception and hospitality!
- We are very grateful for your hotel’s assistance during my son’s illness. Your staff responded quickly and thoroughly, which made the circumstances more bearable. Our family cannot thank you enough.
Appreciate Thank You Messages For Your Host
- We appreciate the concern, care and effort your staff gave in securing us a room when your hotel was fully booked. Thank you for the hospitality!
- Our Airbnb accommodations were truly spectacular. They surpassed our expectations. The photographs on the site simply didn’t give them justice. Much thanks for renting us the gorgeous homes!
- Thank you for opening up your home to us during our vacation here. Having a ‘home away from home’ to return to everyday made our trip more enjoyable. Your hospitality was outstanding and much appreciated.
- Your staff was well prepared in helping us navigate the city for the first time and always ready to assist us in anything throughout our stay. Words cannot fully express how thankful we are for their hospitality.
- You wouldn’t normally expect to have a personalized treatment while staying in a huge hotel, but I was blown away by how the staff here would go the extra mile to ensure the guests’ proper welcome and needs. They also made such a large establishment cozy and homy. The impeccable hospitality was much appreciated.
- Our vacation would’ve been a no-go if it wasn’t for you. So, we thank you very much for renting us your exquisite apartment, which fulfilled our every need, as well as for your warm hospitality.