Thank You Note to Coworkers for Get Well Gift
Receiving a gift from your coworkers is always special because it shows that they care about you and your wellbeing. After receiving a get well soon gift, make sure their gift or gifts are acknowledged by sending some thank you messages to show your appreciation for their thoughtful gifts.
When we experience a difficult time in our lives, the simple act of kindness and generosity from our peers means a great deal. It’s important that we let them know that. So whether you experienced a little family emergency, or a scary hospital visit, or you are at home feeling under the weather, saying thank you for their sweet gesture is expected and will be appreciated!
How Do You Say Thank You For a Get Well Gift?
When your co workers take the time to send you a get well soon gift, be sure to take the time to write a handwritten note to let them know how much you appreciate their get well gift.
- Dear friends, your get well soon gift meant so much to me. I shared all the goodies with my family, and they loved them. I’m hoping to be back to work soon. Miss you all.
- Thank you so much dear friend for your get well gift basket, _____ is doing so much better and I should be back at work next week, warm regards, _______.
- Thank you so much for your gift basket, the fresh fruit was absolutely delicious. Thank you for thinking of me, it was the perfect gift.
- Your gesture left me feeling truly touched during an otherwise difficult time. Thank you so much for thinking of me, your gift basket was really thoughtful. I am so glad to be part of such a wonderful team.
- Dear friends, thank you so much for your gift basket, I don’t have to share with the team, do I? In all seriousness though, it was a very delicious gift and it’s much appreciated. I hope to be back in the office soon.
- Thank you so much for all the well wishes! There is a reason I have stayed at this company for so long, it’s because of the people who work here! Please thank everyone for my group gift, I really appreciate it, warm regards ________.
- Thank you for such a thoughtful gift, I truly appreciate you thinking of me at this time. I feel lucky to work with such incredibly kind people.
How Do You Say Thank You for a Gift From a Coworker?
When a co worker sends you a gift because you are out sick and they are wishing you a speedy recovery, it’s important to express gratitude to them for their generous gift and the thought that went into it.
- I recently had a gift basket delivered to my home. It was a generous gift and it’s much appreciated, I want to express my sincere gratitude for the kind gesture. It was thoughtfully put together, and it truly made me feel special.
- Dear friend and boss, thank you for my get well gifts and the beautiful baby blanket. The labor part was quite an ordeal, but I am loving being a first time mom. Thank you so much for everything.
- Your get well gift basket was a total surprise, your kind words were much appreciated. I am a picky person, but you nailed me. Thank you so much.
- Thank you for all your prayers, my husband’s condition is improving each day. it’s been a challenging time, but we are getting through it.
- I feel positive that I will be in the office by the end of the week, your best wishes and emotional support are much appreciated. I am feeling stronger after my hospital stay, I even ate a good dinner tonight so I am getting stronger every day.
How Do You Write a Thank You Note to a Group of Coworkers?
Sending thank you notes after a co worker takes the time to send you gifts when you are out of work sick, is the right thing to do. It lets them know you are grateful and appreciate the gifts sent.
- Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your patience while I am going through some health issues. It has been a tremendous relief to find out that it’s not as serious as I thought, and I am now on the mend. I will never forget the warm wishes and kindness you have shown me as I dealt with all of this. I feel appreciated and that means a lot.
- This is the first time I have worked in a place where the company culture is to take care of their employees the right way. Most places would have written me off by now. I am grateful for your patience. I can’t tell you what a tremendous relief it was to be given two extra weeks to take care of my daughter at home. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
- Thank you for the beautiful gifts I received during my hospital stay. I am grateful for this team of people I get to work with every day. It’s a great feeling to know people miss you at work, please give my best wishes to everyone.
- My co workers are the best! Thank you for your nice surprise.
- The thoughtful gift brought a smile to my face as soon as I opened it, it was a nice surprise, dear friend. It was filled with all of my favorite things, from the beautiful flowers to the gourmet snacks, everything was perfectly chosen to help me on my road to recovery. I really do have an amazing support system here at work; one that is willing to go above and beyond when needed.
Thank You Messages for Get Well Soon Gift
- Please share these thank you notes with my sweet co workers. Their invaluable help with my projects while I recover has me filled with gratitude. Thank them from the bottom of my heart
- I will never forget coming home with my newborn baby to your gift basket delivered to my home. The gift basket was the perfect gift was a new mom, I will never forget what you did. I am so lucky to work with people like you and my wonderful co workers.
- I am full of gratitude for my wonderful well wishers, please let them know how much I appreciate their sweet texts.
- Thank you friend for always taking care of me. I am so sorry to get sick at a time like this, but I do appreciate the household help you sent to help me out. I will do my best to be back in the office the week after next, my leg seems to be heeling nicely.
- I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for thinking of me during this difficult time. Your kindness means so much and is deeply appreciated. Thank you again for your generous get well gift, it really lifted my spirits! Knowing that I have such wonderful colleagues has made all the difference in helping me stay positive during these trying times. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Thank You Messages for Such a Thoughtful Gift
Receiving a gift from your coworkers is always special because it shows that they care about you and your wellbeing. When you’re feeling poorly, or taking care of someone who is feeling unwell, it means the world for your coworkers to notice that you need a pick-me-up while you are going through a troubling time. Thank you notes are the right way to go to say thanks for their kindness!
- Recently, I was out of the office due to a medical issue. When I returned, I was overwhelmed to find that my coworkers had put together a thoughtful gift basket and card in order to brighten my spirits. Their kind gesture truly made me feel special, and I wanted to take the time to thank them all for their thoughtfulness.
- I will never forget your kind gesture, I appreciated you sending dvd’s for me to watch while I recuperate at home. My husband is a strong pillar of strength, so I should be back to work soon enough.
- Thank you for being so kind during these tough times, you made my day with your get well gifts.
- Thank you so much for thinking of me at this time. I know I am putting more work onto everyone’s desk, but I’m hoping I will start to feel better soon. Thank you for all the goodies, they are much appreciated.
How Do You Say Thank You For a Gift From Work?
Thank you notes are the perfect way to say thank you to your coworkers for thinking of you in your time of need
- The get well gift was perfect! It was just what I needed, a bit of fun during an otherwise challenging period in my life. Not only did it bring a smile to my face, but it also reminded me that I have such wonderful people in my life who are willing and eager to show their love and support when times are tough. Please share these thank you messages with the rest of the team.
- When my coworkers presented me with the get well gift, it was an incredibly meaningful gesture that made me feel truly supported. The fact that they took time out of their busy schedules to show their care and concern really touched me. We all know how valuable our time is, so the fact that they chose to spend some of it on me means the world.
Thank You Note for Gift
- Getting sick can be extremely isolating, but having a supportive group of coworkers makes all the difference in the world! From your kind words to your thoughtful gifts, thank you from the bottom of my heart for reaching out to check on me. It means the world to me.
- I feel lucky to work with such an amazing team of people. Please accept this handwritten note as a token of my appreciation for everything you have done in the last month.
- My husband’s condition has improved substantially, we’re hoping he may make it home by tomorrow evening. I so appreciate the gift you sent to the hospital, it came in extremely handy.
- It hasn’t been easy dealing with everything at home, but I am so grateful to you for keeping things going at the office. Your gift to my mom was wonderful, thank you so much for sending that, she loved it.
How Do You Write a Thank You Note to a Group of Coworkers?
- Your group gift made me laugh, and I needed to laugh. Our little family emergency wasn’t as bad as we all thought, I should be back in the office on Monday.
- Thank you for your incredible kindness this week while I was recovering from surgery. Thank you for all your prayers.
- We have been through quite an ordeal this past week, but your get well gifts brightened my day so much. Thank you for being so kind.
- Your selfless nature has become very apparent in the past few days. I cannot thank you enough for checking in on me. The medical professionals think I will be sent home early Friday morning. I left the office in such a state, I apologize for any extra work I gave you.
- I recently experienced a difficult health situation and my coworkers showed their support with a thoughtful get well gift. It was the kindest gesture and I am so grateful for them. I wanted to take this opportunity to thank them for the gift and let them know how much it meant to me.