Housewarming Thank you Message
One of the best parts about moving into a new home is getting all of the lovely housewarming gifts from friends and family. It’s always so thoughtful of people to take the time to pick out something that they think you’ll love and use. Of course, once you’ve received all of these wonderful gifts, it’s important to send out a housewarming thank you message to let people know how much you appreciated their gifts and their presence at your housewarming party.
But what do you say in a housewarming thank you message?
First, start with a simple thank you for the specific gift. For example, “Thank you so much for the beautiful vase, I’ve been looking for something like that”. Then, if you want, you can mention how you plan to use the generous gift or how happy it made you. For example, “I can’t wait to fill it with lovely flowers from the garden”.
Finally, end with another thank you and perhaps some words about how much you’re new home. Your friends and family will be touched that you took the time to write a personal thank you note, and it will make their day knowing that their gift brought you happiness.
Housewarming Gift Thank You Note
- Thank you so much for the lovely gift! We are truly blessed to having such wonderful people surrounding us. Your thoughtfulness is greatly appreciated, and we are already putting the gift to good use. We are loving our new home, and we feel so lucky to have such a supportive community around us. Thank you so much for coming to our housewarming party, it was so great to see you.
- Thank you so much for the kind gift. We are excited to finally be in our home and your gift will help us to make it feel even more like home. Thank you so much for coming to our housewarming party, I hope you had fun.
- We are so excited to finally be in our home and your thoughtful housewarming gift is much appreciated. Thank you for attending our housewarming party, it was such a joyous occasion to see the entire family. Let’s catch up soon.
- Hey ___________, thank you so much for attending our housewarming party. We’ve been unpacking and slowly but surely getting settled in. It’s been a lot of work but also a lot of fun. We can’t wait to have you over to house once we’re fully settled in. In the meantime, thank you for your thoughtful gift, it was an incredibly thoughtful gesture.
FREE Download! 25 GenuineWays To Show Her You Care Every Day
How Do You Thank Someone for Housewarming Gift?
So, you’ve just moved into your new home and someone has gifted you a housewarming gift. How do you show your appreciation? Whether it’s a thoughtful gesture or something more elaborate, here are some great ideas to get you started.
- Dear Aunt ________ and Uncle ______, thank you so much for attending our housewarming ceremony. I was so delighted you came to our new home, having you there made it a special day. We are truly grateful for our loved ones, we’re excited to have you over for dinner once we’re settled in.
- I want to sincerely thank you for such a thoughtful gift for our new house. It was so thoughtful of you and it really made our house feel like a home. We absolutely love it and will cherish it always. Thank you so much for the dinner invite, we will be in touch soon.
- Thank you so much for the beautiful gift! It’s already made our house feel more like home. We’ve been meaning to get a new coffee table for ages, and now we finally have one that we absolutely love. It’s been such a pleasure getting to know you, and we look forward to getting to know you better. Thanks for attending our housewarming celebration, here’s to many more occasions where we can get together.
- Thanks so much for the thoughtful gift. We truly appreciate the gesture, I appreciate you making the time to come to our housewarming party with your busy schedule, sincere thanks for coming to check out our new home.
- We appreciate you coming to celebrate our new home with us! It took a few weeks but our house feels more like home now that our new couch has arrived and our dining room furniture is here. Thank you for your great support during our move.
Housewarming Thank You Cards
It’s the thought that counts, they say. But what do you do when someone gives you a housewarming gift? How do you show your appreciation? And most importantly, how do you thank them for their generosity?
Well, fear not, because we’re here to help, check out different ways of saying thank you in a note to the people who attended your party.
- Thank you so much for your thoughtful gift. A mixer is just what I need to bake all my famous chocolate chip cookies, and yes of course you will get to eat some. Seriously though, thank you for coming to my housewarming party, your positive energy added much love to my new home. You are always welcome in my home.
- Thanks for celebrating our new home with us. The house plant was such an amazing gift, thank you for attending our housewarming party. I am truly thankful to have a friend like you.
- Thank you so much for celebrating our new home with us! We feel truly blessed to have friends like you in our loves. Your gracious presence and thoughtful gift meant so much to us. We are excited to start this new chapter in our lives and we are grateful to have friends like you to help us along the way. It was so great to see you, thank you for attending our housewarming party.
Housewarming Thank You Message
- We just wanted to drop you a quick note to say thank you for the beautiful gift. It was so thoughtful of you and we really appreciate it. It was so great to meet all your loved ones, I look forward to all the memories we will make now that we’re back living in the same town!
- I’m so thankful for the gift of ________, it was the perfect addition to our celebration. We are so excited to be in our new place, I look forward to all the dinners we can now host! Sending warm wishes to your whole family, we love you guys.
- Thank you so much for coming to celebrate our new home. We appreciate you taking the time to attend our housewarming party. It’s been a dream of ours to move into this community, I am so thankful to have neighbors such as yourself to party with!
- Thanks for the beautiful collection of thank you notes, they will come in super handy when I have to send out appreciation notes for all the wonderful gifts we received at our housewarming party.
- Thank you so much for the beautiful gifts. It was incredibly thoughtful of you to choose such perfect housewarming gifts. We’ve been meaning to write some thank you notes, but we have been crazy busy since moving in. We are truly blessed to have such wonderful friends who took the time to come celebrate our new house. Thank you and we love you.
Housewarming Thank You Wording
- Thank you for such a beautiful gift. It was so thoughtful of you to pick something out that went so well with our new house. We’ve been getting settled in and are slowing making our new house into a home. Thank you so much for coming to our party, it was so wonderful to see you both, sincere gratitude ___________.
- I am so thankful that each and everyone of you took the time to attend our party. all of you being here made this a memorable occasion. We look forward to getting to know you better, and I hope to see you soon for dinner.
- Thank you so much for such a wonderful gift. We are so excited to finally have a new and affordable home. It’s been a dream of mine to move closer to home so we can visit with family more often. Thank you for our beautiful home, we love it!
- Thank you for coming to our housewarming party and for your kind gift. I’ve been meaning to write thank you notes ever since the house warming party, and I’m glad I can finally check it off my list!
- Thank you so much for coming to celebrate our new house with us. We feel so blessed to have so many people turn up to celebrate with us. Your presence was much appreciated and thanks for inviting us to dinner this week, we will be there.
- Thank you so much for all your kind wishes, as well as your wonderful gift. We are so glad you accepted our invite and were able to attend this important occasion for us.
Thank You for Housewarming Gift
- Thank you so much for making my housewarming party so special with your presence and your kind words. Please come back and visit soon, now that you know I have a beautiful spare room waiting for you.
- Thank you so much for the lovely ______. It’s perfect for our new house. We’ve been meaning to send thank you notes ever since we moved in, but we’ve been so busy unpacking and getting settled. Your gift was the perfect reminder that we need to take a moment to show our appreciation to family and friends. Thank you again for thinking of us.
- Thank you so much for the generous housewarming gift. It was so thoughtful of you to think of us when you saw it. Thank you also for coming to our housewarming party, it meant so much to have you there with us.
- It was so great to see you at our housewarming ceremony, we are truly blessed to have such thoughtful friends as you.
- You have been with us throughout this entire process, from finding the house, to packing things up, and finally moving in. Your friendship is such a wonderful gift to us. I am so glad we get to hang out more now.
- Thank you for your support always, it was so much fun to see you guys at the party. I just wanted to let you guys know how much we appreciate you.
- Thank you for such a thoughtful gift. Your ______ looks amazing in our home and I know that we will use it on a daily basis. Your presence at the party was much appreciated. I hope that we catch up soon.
- I would like to thank you for such a thoughtful gift. It was so kind of you to think of us as we settle into our new home. We are truly fortunate to have such thoughtful friends like you. I hope we can get together now that we live much closer together.
- Your housewarming gift of a beautiful engraved cutting board was incredibly thoughtful! We use it all the time now in our new house. We are so lucky to have such thoughtful friends who helped make our house a warm and inviting place.
Thank You Notes for Housewarming Gift
- It was so great to see you in our new home, I’m so glad you could make the trip. Let’s catch up again soon!
- I can’t believe we are new homeowners, this whole experience has been such a blessing for us. We love you guys!
- Thank you for the beautiful bouquet of flowers, I am staring at them on my dining room table. They make my home feel warm and inviting, so thank you for that!
- Your housewarming gift was such a surprise for us in a good way. I have it hanging in my living room, I just love it so much. It was so great to hang out at our housewarming party, we need to do that more often.
- Thank you for introducing this beautiful place to us. We are so happy with our new home. Thank you guys!
- I truly appreciate the fact that you came to visit us, it was so wonderful having dinner with both of you. We love you!
Do you Write a Note for a Housewarming Gift?
A thank you note is not required but it is a nice personal touch. If someone has taken the time to shop for and buy a housewarming gift for your new house, then yes, you should take the time to write a thank you note for the beautiful gift they brought you. Keep it simple, and personalized, mention the actual gift they brought you. the gesture will be much appreciated!