Thank You for Visiting
One of the nicest things you can do for someone is to invite them over to your place for a visit. It shows that you care, and it’s a great way to catch up on each other’s lives. But what do you do when the visit is over?
It’s extremely important to say thank you for visiting after someone takes the time out of their busy schedule to come visit!
There are lots of ways to show your gratitude, and it all depends on what the person means to you. Sometimes, a simple ‘thank you for visiting” is enough, but there are also plenty of other things you can do to show your appreciation and gratitude for the friendship. No matter what, just make sure that you take the time to express your thanks to your friend or friends.
How Do You Say Thank You After a Visit?
If you recently welcomed a friend or family member into your home. How do you say thank you after a visit? The best way to say thank you is by sending a note, but it’s not always easy to find the right words. Here are some of the best thank you for visiting me messages.
- No words can express my deepest gratitude to you for showering me with your love, affection, and comfort when I needed it most. You showed me that I deserve so much love and care. You are more than a friend; your visit meant so much to me. Thank you for visiting me.
- It means so much that you made time out of your busy life to see me. Your presence and the homemade cookies made my day memorable. Thank you for filing my home with sunshine and laughter. I had such a great time and look forward to seeing you again. You are a true friend for coming such a long way.
- Thank you for taking the time to visit with me today. It was so nice to catch up with you and hear all that’s been going on in your life. I can’t wait until we can get together again in the future. .You’re the true definition of what friendship means. Thank you for being a pillar of support when I needed it most. Your energy is so infectious, and I love being around you. Thank you for visiting us.
Just when I almost forgot what it’s like to have a friendly neighborhood, I met you. You are the best neighbor I could ask for. And, honestly, I’ve not had casserole taste so good in a long while. Thank you for stopping by, may god bless you and keep you safe.
FREE List Of Gifts For Your Favorite Hostess
-Get AWESOME ideas for the perfect hostess gift!
-Easy to print PDF download.
-From simple gifts that won’t break the bank, to more lavish gifts that will leave an impression!
Thank You for Visiting
Thank you for coming to visit on this special occasion. It was such a joy to see you and catch up. Just know that you are appreciated, and are always welcome guests at my home. Thank you for making my party even more fun, just by being here!
Thank you for stopping by earlier. I was feeling pretty down due to my recent surgery, but your company made me feel better. Your love and support helped me get through the pain. So thank you for coming and spending today with me.
- It was so lovely to meet with you again after forever. I know how busy you’ve been so I wanted to thank you for visiting. I enjoyed chatting with you about our careers, family, and everything. I can’t lie; it felt just like our college days. Let’s do this again soon. Maybe next time, you can stay at our house, you’re always welcome.
Thank You for Visiting
- I don’t know which tasted better, the cookies or the muffins you brought. My kids loved the cookies, but I know they love you more. Next time you are in town, please stop by, we always have so much fun together! You are more than welcome at my house any time!
- I want to say thank you for coming to visit. It means a lot to me even though we didn’t go anywhere together. I always enjoy our visits, and I’m so glad we were able to make the time for each other. I hope we can do it again soon.
It’s always such a special occasion when you come to visit. I hope you had a great time here because I did. I miss your jokes and cooking already. You radiate happiness and positivity, and I love that about you. I can’t believe we spent most of the weekend in our jammies lol.
- It means a lot that you traveled such a great distance to see me, your presence always cheers me up. Spending time with you earlier was the highlight of my day. Thank you so much for stopping by for dinner last night. I had a fantastic time catching up on all the gossip. Thank you for bringing that bottle of wine, it was the perfect compliment to the meal. It’s always such a joy to hang with you.
Thank You for Your Visit
- My family and I are grateful you honored our invitation. We enjoyed hosting you and hope everyone had a wonderful time. The kids can’t stop talking about the pie you brought; they absolutely loved it. Thank you so much for the invite, I will take you up on that.
- I can’t wait to see you again. I miss you already. I’m so thrilled that you came to town and we got to spend time together, I can’t remember the last time we visited together. We definitely need more of this precious time together, dear friend.
- I just wanted to take a moment to send this thank you note for attending my event yesterday. I know it was last minute and you probably had a hundred things to do. But I really appreciate you attending, it meant a lot. You are a wonderful friend
Thank You for Visiting Us
When someone takes the time to visit you, it’s important to thank the person or people for taking the time to come visit. If you’re not sure what words to use, check out the examples below and use them for yourself.
- I wanted to send this thank you note to let you know how much I appreciated your visit today. As you know I have been having some difficult times lately with the business, and I have been super stressed. It was so nice to sit and chat today, and not have to think about any of that stuff! We need to do that more often!
- Spending [last weekend] with you reminded me how much I’d missed you. You always seem to have the answer to my problem, that’s why I love spending time with you. Thanks for coming around. Let’s do this again.
- My wife and I would like to express our deepest gratitude to you for coming around last weekend for our housewarming party. It meant so much to us. We enjoyed every moment of your stay and look forward to making more memories with your family. I hope to see you guys soon, my dear friends.
Thank You for Taking the Time to Visit Us! (After an Event)
- Your presence was much appreciated at my event last night, your speech about business got everybody super excited. In these difficult times we love in, it’s important that business owners have lots of ideas on how to improve their bottom line! Thank you again friend for being there when I needed you!
- Thank you so much for visiting us at our kiosk at the business event you attended. It was an absolute pleasure speaking with you, please let us know if we can help at all in the future.
- What a special occasion last night was. Your business presentation was phenomenal and extremely help for my business students! Your message made a huge difference in my students lives, I could tell. Thank you for making it such a special occasion.
Thank You for the Visit
It’s a nice thought that after your guests leave, you should send a thank you note letting them know how much you appreciate them visiting. If you’re not sure what to write, feel free to use any of our thank you messages below.
- I am writing this thank you note because I was so appreciative that you took the time to come visit us last weekend. You are the one person that I miss in my life since the move, let’s get together more often in the future please.
- I cannot believe you drove for two hours to be in attendance at our holiday party, I did not expect you to do that, but I’m sl glad you did! Thank you so much for sharing your precious time with us, we love and adore you both. Next time we see each other, it will be at your place, promise.
- I can’t imagine what the past few days would have been like if you weren’t here! Thank you so much for coming to visit and take care of me after my surgery. Thank you for feeding me, and helping me with other stuff, your effort was much appreciated. I love you mom XO.
- I wanted to send you this thank you note to let you know how much I appreciated you visiting us last weekend. Because of ________’s health, we just aren’t able to get out as much, so it’s harder and harder to see our friends. We were so excited to spend some quality time with you. Thank you again.
Thanks for the Visit
- Thank you so much for visiting me in my new office. I was feeling a bit overwhelmed as it’s my first week here, so it meant a lot to see a friendly face. Let’s get together for lunch this week, and chat some more.
- Thank you for visiting me the other day. It was a great surprise to see you suddenly appear on my doorstep. There really is no better medicine than good friends dropping by. Did you get my note about lunch this week?
- Distance and time make us forget how much our loved ones mean to us. I love you so much, and it was thoughtful of you to visit us last Saturday. I hope you had as good a time as I did. I cherish our friendship greatly, dear friend.
- Thank you for visiting me. Last week was tough, but I felt much better when I saw your face. Even though we didn’t have much time to talk, it felt nice just sitting there, laughing over silly things. I just wanted to say thank you for always showing up when I need you.
Thank You for Visiting Me Message
- Thank you for stopping by! I haven’t laughed this hard since I last saw you. You mean a lot to me, and it was great to catch up. We really should see more of each other now that we live in the same city. I know life gets busy, but we need to make more of an effort to get together! Don’t be a stranger!
- The best part of our weekend was having you and your family in our home. I love what you did with the flowers; they’re beautiful. The kids also had a great time. Come back soon…….please. May god bless you all.
- Thank you for visiting me despite your busy schedule. I appreciate you taking the time to see me. Thank you for being there when I needed someone to talk to. Your company is always a delight.
Thank you for visiting me on my birthday! It means a lot to me that you would take time out of your schedule just for me. You are my person, so you coming all this way made my birthday extra special. The flowers are beautiful, and I pray they survive.
Thank You for Visiting Us Message
- Thank you for visiting me last week while I was in the hospital. It was so pleasant to see you, and your presence made me forget, at least for a few minutes, why I was there. Your presence and flowers brightened up my days. I love you!
- Thank you for visiting us. We cherish the time you spend with us. Playing scrabble with you also brought back fond memories from our childhood. You have been a fantastic friend and support system. We love you.
- Big thank you to you for visiting me last Saturday. I know you were busy with other things. It meant to me that you took some time to be with me. You cheered me up when I was down. Thank you for being such a good friend.
- Thank you for visiting me. I know you’re busy with work and don’t get to spend too much time with friends. It was nice seeing you and catching up with the past few months’ events over dinner. I enjoyed your company.
Thanks for the Visit Friend
I appreciate your taking time out of your workday to see me. As always, it was a pleasure to see you again, and I’m glad we could talk face to face after such a long time. Your visit meant so much more than you can imagine. Thank you, dear friend.
- I want to take a moment to express my gratitude for your visit. It meant a lot to me to have you here, and I truly appreciate your support. There are no words to say, but thank you!
- I’m so glad we visited together last weekend, you are the person I miss the most since moving so far away. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.
- Thank you for visiting me today; it was a pleasant surprise. The [food] was so delicious I ate too much. I wish you lived closer; we would see each other frequently. You are my favorite person, and I’m delighted you visited.
I tell people you’re like my cheerleader. I haven’t laughed so much in months. By the way, your cooking is still terrible, but I love you like that. My leg wouldn’t heal so fast if you weren’t here to help me. Thanks, [Sis], for always being there.
I’m terrible at visits, but you’re the opposite. Even if I moved thousands of miles away, you’d find time to see me. I’m grateful that you came by last week. It felt so great seeing a familiar face in this new neighborhood. Thank you so much for visiting. I love you!
- I hope you had a safe trip back to [Recipient’s city]. It was a pleasure to host you. I enjoyed catching up on your life as a new mom. I honestly didn’t think you could make it considering you’re so busy now. Thank you so much for making the time, it was much appreciated.
- I hate that I had to say goodbye. Thank you for coming to visit me. I’m sorry our relationship has been strained, but catching up was fun, just like old times. I hope you enjoyed [ your city]. I loved having you around and want to see you again soon.
- Friends like you are true blessings. No matter how far apart we are, you’ll always matter. Thank you for coming to support me on my special occasion. You were a wonderful, kind guest, and I hope you enjoyed the party. Please feel free to come again any time.
- You make the perfect house guest. Your meals were so tasty, and I couldn’t get enough. My favorite was the [chicken pizza]. Your movie recommendations, too, are top-notch. I enjoyed every bit of your stay here. Thank you for going out of your way to make me happy.
- Thank you so much for stopping by. It’s not every day a friend visits and brings ________ too. Spending time with you and celebrating this holiday was the best thing ever. I’m grateful that you came to visit, and I want you to know that my door is always open for you.
My family is happy to see you, too, and they’re thrilled you stayed for the weekend. I enjoyed our time together and the delicious dinner. I miss you and your laughs, and I hope we can get together more often!
So when you need to send a thank you note to someone who visited with you, you have lots of messages and quotes to choose from. Make sure to send the thank you note in a timely manner and make it personal, people and your guests will appreciate the gesture.