Ways to Say Looking Forward to Working With You
It can be difficult to find the right words when expressing your excitement for upcoming professional opportunities and collaborations. Whether you are starting a new job, working with a new team, or forming a business partnership, or working with a new partner, it’s always important to express your enthusiasm and excitement for the opportunity.
A great way to do that is by letting your future colleagues know how thrilled you are to be working with them. A good way to break the ice is by letting them know you are looking forward forward to working with them. We are going to show you some alternative ways to saying the same thing!
How Do You Say Looking Forward to Working With You?
Have you ever wanted to express your enthusiasm for working with someone, but didn’t know exactly how to say it? Or maybe you’re just looking for a ways show your excitement to your new colleagues. Check out our favorite different ways to say looking forward to working with you.
- I’m looking forward to collaborating with you on your new project.
- I am so glad we will work closely together in a formal setting, I have been wanting to work with you previously.
- I eagerly anticipate working together on this upcoming project as a team and serving our new client.
- I am excited to be working with you! It’s been a pleasure getting to know more about you, it’s my utmost pleasure to lead this team to great things. I hope I am up for the job.
- When you are showing excitement at the prospect of working with a new person, you want to be careful with the words you use. Also make sure your body language is respectful, give a good hard hand shake, and make eye contact.
- We are delighted about your future here at _________. You will have an integral role in growing this department, you’re going to hit the ground running when you start working on Monday.
- We are so thrilled that you will be joining our team. As a new employee, you will be responsible for important things like increasing our roi and driving sales!
What Can I Say Instead of Looking Forward To?
If you want to make a good first impression as you begin work with a new team, it’s of utmost importance to dress appropriately to make a good impression on your first day.
Let’s continue coming up with other ways to say looking forward to working with you.
- I’d like to express anticipation about my new role and working with you. It sounds like you have high expectations, but I know I can make it happen for your business. I am excited to start working with you!
- This complete sentence works well in a business context, here is an example of that. “I have enormous respect for you, this will be the first time you and I have worked together and I am excited about that”.
- I I look forward to being able to get to know you better, I am excited about our new working relationship.
- I feel happy and excited at the prospect of working with you at your company. I look forward to collaborating with you on new projects
- In your closing remark, you can add a simple phrase that says “I’m eager to start working with you, see you Monday”.
- I can’t wait to get started.
- I’m thrilled to start working with you, I already have an idea for that project you talked about.
We Look Forward to Working With You
If you’re looking for different ways to say looking forward to working with you, we have put together our best collection of phrases that will provide you with alternatives that you can use with your new colleagues! Check out our example below.
- I have the utmost respect for what you do here in this job. Please accept my formal acceptance of my new position. I am excited to work for this company.
- I’m grateful for this opportunity and looking forward to getting started!
- I’m really excited to work with you and can’t wait to see what we can achieve together for new client. I’ll be in contact shortly.
- I’m beyond excited to start my first day working alongside such a brilliant team.
- I look forward to start on Monday, I’ve always wanted to be a part of this company.
- This is a great opportunity to build strong relationships within this community, and work together towards a common goal. I am looking forward to working with this team on this high tech project.
How Do You Say I Look forward to Working With You in an Email?
Beginning a new working relationship can be a thrilling prospect, but sometimes it can be difficult to find other ways of saying looking forward to working with you. One of the most straightforward ways is by expressing excitement about your new job – be direct.! “I am thrilled to be working with you on your new project”,
Let your new colleagues know how appreciative you are to join their team!
- I feel fortunate to be working with you during the present times. Thank you for the opportunity.
- Working alongside you is a dream come true.
- I can’t wait to get started, put me to work!
- I am absolutely delighted to be working with you. After the conversation we had last week, I think we will do an outstanding job on this new deal.
- I can feel the synergy that will come out of this partnership and I’m eager to see what great things we can do together. I know a good way to tackle this new project and get it up and running the right way from the start!
- It is an honor to work with each and every one of you.
- I’m so excited for the opportunity to work together! I always enjoy working with others and being part of a team. I’m looking forward to working with this talented group of people!
- I can’t wait to meet my new colleagues on my first day. I know the potential this new deal has, and I’m confident with our combined efforts, we can accomplish great things.
- This is a project I have wanted to get involved in for many years. It’s something I can really get my teeth into, I’m looking forward to working at this new plant.
Looking Forward to Work With You
Nothing is better than the excitement of starting a new collaboration with a team you are eager to work with. As you start this journey together, it’s always a good idea to leave a good first impression, you can do that by letting them you are looking forward to working with all of them.
So, if you are looking for different words to use instead of “looking forward to working with you”, we have you covered! Keep reading.
- Nothing would give me more pleasure than being able to put my skills and knowledge to work with this amazing group of colleagues at this prestigious company.
- With your experience and my passion, I know this client is going to love what we come up with. I’m looking forward to working with you.
- I am deeply excited at the prospect of working with you. I believe that our potential collaboration will result in great achievements and a range of opportunities for both parties involved. Through our combined expertise, I am confident that we can push barriers and create something amazing together. For example, I recently saw how two businesses used their synergistic forces to drive sales higher in the global market. This example enables me to see what could happen if we were to do the same. I am excited to see what this team can do!
- I’m absolutely thrilled to have this chance to work alongside you. I’m already envisioning the possibilities of what we can accomplish as a team. I believe that my example of hard-working determination combined with your skillset and knowledge will make for a dynamic team. I’m excited for my first day!
- It has been a dream of mine for a long time to work as an employee here.
Looking Forward to Working With You All
Before you start working, it’s always a nice idea to send a message letting everyone know how you feel about working with your new colleagues. Here is an example of what phrase to use to let them know how you’re feeling about joining this new team. Always keep the language professional, don’t use too many complicated words, keep it pretty simple.
Pick a phrase below and don’t forget to change up the language to suit your own situation!
- My intention is to support you so that you can move forward without anymore interruptions!
- My first impression is that I inherited a person who has been here a long time, and can really help me navigate my way round in good time. I’m thrilled to have you on board!
- I just wanted to send a short message letting you know what a pleasure it is to be joining this team and working with this amazing client. I will take on the role of the go-to person for anything you need. From office supplies, to finding the best arena to host our events. My intention is to make your lives easier!
- Working together means we’ll be joining our diverse ideas and experiences in the pursuit of a shared goal. I’ve heard great things about your expertise and I’m confident that together we can really make a go of this business!
- I feel fortunate to be working with you.
- It’s a privilege to work on a team with such fine people as yourselves.
- I know we can make a success of this.
- Our partnership has the potential to get this business generating over $5m per year!
Looking Forward to Working With You Email Examples
Sending an email letting your future colleagues know how excited you are to stat working with them is a great way to start a professional relationship. Crafting an email with the right phrase or sentence can be a bit tricky. Here are a few examples to help you out.
- I’m energized for the chance to start working with you.
- I’m eager to team up and get started.
- I’m thrilled to start our joint venture.
- I am delighted at the opportunity to partner up!
- Dear _________, I am delighted at the opportunity to partner up, or “I am excited to become the newest member of this team”.
- Dear ________, I am looking forward to working with all of you. I believe it will be an opportunity to learn from each other, while creating something amazing. I am confident that by joining forces our common goals can be reached in no time at all. I truly believe we will yield astonishing results, I will see you all bright and early Monday morning, All the best until then ________.
- It has been my dream for a long time to work in a creative environment such as this one, I truly feel that we are going to come up with something really special!
- I feel that this is the beginning of a beautiful working relationship, one that will reap huge financial rewards!
- I know this team is going to do great things!
- By working closely together, we will have an opportunity to discover hidden talents and create magic together.