Show Appreciation and Thanks For A Lovely Dinner
So you have been to a friends house for dinner, and you would like to express your thanks, but you don’t know what is the proper etiquette. Contrary to some opinion, sending a note to say “Thank You for Dinner” has never gone out of style, and is the perfect way to convey your feelings. Besides, it’s just good manners.
For your family or friends, receiving a note of thanks will really put a bright light on their day. They invited you for a nice meal and some splendid conversation, and getting a card or note from you will make their day. Make sure you always have a thank you card available to send.
How To Say Thank You For The Meal
- Just wanted to thank you for inviting me to that amazing dinner. It was an amazing night and the food was terrific! Thanks so much. Next time at our place.
- We had such much fun with you last night! Thank you for inviting me to that amazing dinner. The meal was so fantastic my kids are begging me to get the recipe, everything looked like it was made by a professional chef. I still can’t believe YOU made that.
- Just wanted to thank you again for a wonderful evening last night! The wine was sooooo good! I liked it a little too much;) The food was so delicious, and you were very welcoming hosts! Thanks again!
- We just wanted thank you for the meal the other night. You two can really cook! The food was amazing and we really enjoyed visiting and catching up. We always enjoy visiting with you guys, and the kids have so much fun. We’re looking forward to next time at our place!
- Thanks so much for an outstanding night. The dinner was marvelous, and I don’t know WHERE you found that wine! The kids had a ball too! It was so nice to catch up after so long. Thank you for inviting us. Let’s do it again soon?
- WOW that was fun! Your friends are so nice! We had a great time and dinner was awesome! Thank you for inviting us. All the best.
- What a great evening! You really know how to set an atmosphere. The dinner was so good. And that game was such a riot. I am still laughing at some of the answers. Can’t wait to do it again.
- It was so nice to see you on Sunday. Thank you so much for the nice dinner. The kids had a blast and they LOVE your dog!
- It was so nice to visit with you and catch up. We do so wish we could do it more often. Hopefully, we can get together again soon. Thank You for the meal!
- Just wanted to thank you again for last night. We had an absolute blast with you guys. We don’t remember having a more fun night. What more could we ask for?
- We were just talking about the awesome evening we had with you! It was very kind of you to invite us to dinner. Dinner was absolutely wonderful and it was so enjoyable getting to know you.Thank you again for your hospitality.
Thank You Note For Attending Dinner Party
- Thanks so much for inviting us to your holiday party. It was really something! You really set up the holiday season. Thanks for the invite.
- Well that dinner party was a real blow out! The food was brilliant, and the conversation was better. We had a ball and hope to do it again soon at our place! Thank you for the meal!
Looking forward to this summer.
- I just wanted to say a quick thanks for arranging my birthday dinner. It was a wonderful night and I felt very special by your efforts. We are truly blessed to have such kind friends. I look forward to many fun times together.
Thanks again for everything.
- Thank you for inviting us to your lovely party. It was a blast meeting everyone and getting to know the community. I’m in awe of the delicious food you served.
I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and I hope we’ll see you more in the new year.
- I never knew you two had such a gift for party-throwing. We had the most wonderful time last night. All the food was delicious, and the atmosphere was truly electric, aided of course by some BONZO drinks! It was so fun to see all the neighbors and we even met some new ones.
Thanks so much for creating a lovely evening for the whole crowd. Everyone will be talking about it for a good while!
What To Write in a Thank You Note For Dinner
Writing a thank you note to someone for a nice evening is a good way to show them that their work was appreciated. Receiving a dinner thank you note makes them feel like you really enjoyed the evening, and would like to do it again sometime.
It is so nice to spend the warm evenings outside. The weather for your summer dinner party couldn’t have been better. Your beautiful backyard is tailor-made for entertaining. And your decorations added just the right touch. Everything was just perfect!
With appreciation and gratitude
We had such a wonderful evening at your house yesterday Thank you so much for hosting the evening. The food you made was absolutely superb! My husband keeps asking me to re-create that dish. You two have set the bar very high for future events! Thank you again. It was a night to remember!
With great warmth,
What a wonderful evening! We enjoyed getting the chance to spend time with everyone. With our busy lives, it becomes too easy to let time slip by without visiting. But you reminded us how important it is to get together. Your home is beautiful, and your hospitality is beyond amazing!
With love and kisses,
My wife and I had a splendid evening at your backyard dinner party! It was such a welcoming environment. You really know how to throw a great event. Thanks so much for having us over to join the fun!
Thank you so much for dropping in (with pizzas) last night. We have been so busy moving that we have hardly looked up. Your generous thought really put a nice end to a hard week. You are truly good friends.
Thanks a million,
Thank You Message To Host After Dinner
What a gorgeous evening in the great outdoors! We had a really nice evening at your festive backyard BBQ. Thank you for inviting us to spend the evening with you. We greatly enjoyed the friends, great conversation, and the delicious wine. You two are wonderful hosts! Thank you for a delicious dinner.
Thank you so much for opening your house and hosting the team get together. The kids loved the bar-b-q and all of the games. We really enjoyed spending time with you and the rest of the parents. This was truly a special event thanks to you.
Yesterday’s meeting was extremely helpful. We got a ton of work done. You were so incredibly thoughtful to bring take out food with you. Thank you so much for dinner! Next week it’ll be our turn with pizza.
The backyard pool and Bar B Que party was a huge success!!! Thank you so much for the use of your backyard and swimming pool. All of the children had a wonderful time and have not stopped talking about it.
With the greatest appreciation,