Thank You for Thinking of Me
We’ve all experienced moments where a friend has gone out of their way to do something special just for us, whether it’s surprising us with lunch or taking time out of their day to give us an encouraging word. It’s in those moments that we feel so blessed and full of gratitude. On this special occasion, it’s important to say thank you for thinking of me. It lets the other person know how much you appreciate their kindness.
Learning how to say ‘Thank you for thinking of me’ is important. It means a lot to the other person when you recognize the effort they are putting in. So when someone goes out of their way to make your life a little better, write them a thank you note or message letting them know how appreciative you are! Here are some examples of thank you for thinking of me messages you can write for the person thinking of you.
How Do You Say Thank You for Thinking of Me?
We all know that it’s important to show appreciation when someone does something nice for us. But what do you do when somebody simply thinks of you and sends a kind message? How should we express our gratitude in those situations? Here are some of the best ways to say “thank you” for being thought of.
- I just wanted to say how much I appreciate all your support. Thank you so much for being there for me.
- Thank you for thinking about me, your job offer is just what I need at the moment.
- I want to thank all my friends for their support as I go through my divorce. Thank you so much for thinking of me and keeping in touch so often, it’s much appreciated.
- Your kindness in thinking of me is greatly appreciated. Your support has been invaluable.
- I would like to express my gratitude for your support. I really appreciate you helping me with my small business. I am thankful for your advice.
- Your kind words yesterday touched me, Thank you for thinking me during this time, your support is much appreciated.
- Thank you for your support messages, my mom has been having a tough time since my dad passed, we both appreciate you thinking of our family. It’s been important having our friends around us.
Thanks for Thinking About Me
It’s important to express appreciation when someone shows support for you when you need it the most. Use words like “thank you for thinking of me”, or “thankful”, or Positive impact”. Check out our favorite meaningful thank you examples.
- I wanted to express gratitude to you both. You have been incredibly helpful during this transition, and I hope things will settle down soon, and we can catch up.
- Thank you for making me smile today. As you know, I have been going through a difficult time, so it’s been helpful having friends like you to help me through everything.
- Thank you for doing a follow up with my mother, she did not feel good and I’m extremely grateful that you checked in on her. I will try and make the next follow up meeting.
- Your sweet words have touched my heart. Thank you so much, I hope you know how much I value our friendship. I’m grateful for your ongoing support, best wishes to you and your family.
- Your friendship is a gift, your advice is always spot on. My family appreciates your support, thank you for thinking of us as we go through this transition.
- I am so grateful to have a friend like you, your friendship means the world, have a great day. We’ll chat later.
- I am so grateful that we found each other in this big world of ours. I recognize what a valuable part of my life you are.
- Your guidance is much appreciated, thank you for thinking of me.
- I am beyond lucky to have a friend like you in my life. Someone who is so thoughtful and can respond the way you did when you could see I needed a friend close by. You are such a good example of a great friend.
- I’m honored you thought of me. I appreciate you talking to me last night when I needed some company, best wishes to your family. I hope I haven’t kept you away from them too much.
Thank You For Your Support Messages
When someone takes the time to provide support during a difficult time, it’s important to express your gratitude and let them know their friendship is important at a time like this. You could write a note saying thank you for thinking of me, of my family, of my husband at this time. It was very thoughtful of you to drop by with some ________.
- I can’t wait to see you this weekend, your gift was very thoughtful. Thank you for your kindness.
- From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank all of you who have thought of me during this tough time. Going through something like this can be trying for anyone but your kind wishes, messages and support mean so much.
- Knowing that I’m not going through it alone is really comforting and the fact that you took the initiative to reach out despite having other things on your plate means more than words can say. Thank you from the depths of my being; without all of you, I probably wouldn’t have been able to make it this far!
- Thank you for being the person I can rely on always. Your always show up in my life when I need help the most. I don’t know if I can ever repay you, but I hope this note shows you how much I value you as a person.
- Thank you for holding my hand through this sad occasion. The service was beautiful, but it was hard to get through. Having you there by my side saved me.
- Your kind words meant a lot to me. I hope you know I think the world of you. No matter what, you always turn up in my life when I need you the most!
- Thank you for being the person I can always rely on. Please accept this gift as a token of my appreciation.
- You message melted my heart. It really made me feel good inside. I can hard wait to see you this weekend.
- I I only have one person in this world, I would want it to be you, you are my favorite person to be around.
Thank You for All Your Support
These thank you messages of appreciation should be used as a thank you note to a team member or a colleague. When you are thanking someone at a company, your note should be a little more formal. See our samples of a thank you note below.
- Thank you for thinking of me and inviting me to become a regular part of your team. I am excited once again to be a colleague of yours. I hope you know I will do my best.
- I was delighted to hear that I got the job. It was a pleasure meeting you, and I will be there bright and early Monday morning. It has always been a dream of mine to work at this company. This is an exciting opportunity for me, I won’t let you down!
- Thank you so much for considering me for a position on your team. It was a pleasure to learn more about this company. I am excited about the new position.
- This job has been a dream of mine, I appreciate you noticing all the hard work I put in over the years, thank you for your appreciation. I will do my very best for this team.
- Thank you for thinking of me for this particular job at this company. This is an exciting opportunity, you know I am no stranger to hard work, I will give this my all. I did not expect to get promoted so fast. Thank you.
- It has been so wonderful working at this company for so long. I appreciate you taking the time to recognize how much hard work I have put in here.
- Your support has been so wonderful since I joined this company. I love my job, and I am glad I have had a positive impact on this team. This award means the world to me.
- Thank you for thinking of me with your kind job offer. I appreciate your confidence in me for this new position. Your appreciation for my work is apprecated
- It means a lot to me that you thought of me for this job offer. This job sounds like a fit for me, I will follow up with you tomorrow if that works?
- Thank you for giving me a heads up about the meeting, it was so great to meet the team I will be working alongside.
Thank You for Appreciation Messages
A handwritten note is always a meaningful way to show your appreciation for being thought of. You don’t need to write an elaborate letter; just jot down some simple thoughts on paper expressing your gratitude. This will mean so much more than sending a quick text or email because it shows how much effort you put in writing the letter and how grateful you feel about the gesture.
- I wanted to write you a message, letting you know how much your call meant to me. Thank you for putting a smile on my face, things have not been great recently, as you are aware. I appreciate you taking the time to take an interest in our lives. You’re an inspiration to me.
- Thank you so much for thinking about me, I am so lucky to have you in my life, and thanks for making me smile today, it felt good!
- When someone picks up the phone to check on you, it doesn’t matter if the call was just a quick check in, be sure to let them know it was nice to hear their voice.
- I’m touched that you would think of me on my birthday with your busy life. Thank you so much for your sweet birthday message, it meant a lot.
- I am grateful for our friendship, thank you so much for the well wishes. I am so glad you came into our lives when you did. Have a great day.
How to Thank Someone For Their Appreciation
It’s a nice gesture to express your gratitude when someone takes the time to share some appreciation to you. Whether it’s someone taking the time to wish you a happy birthday, or a colleague congratulation you on a project well done.
Express your gratitude to the person who reached out to you through an appreciation note, or some sweet messages.
- Your thoughtfulness is greatly appreciated, we are so thankful to have you in our life.
- Everyone should have friends like you in their lives. People who check in on you when you need it the most, friends who insist you get out of the house, when all you want to do is stay home!
- Thank you for thinking of me today, it meant a great deal to hear from you!
- Your support this week has been life saving. Thank you so much for taking the time to show me around and to introduce me to your friends, I am thankful to you.
- I wanted to write this note letting you know I am so grateful to you for inviting me to your home for the holidays. I had a really nice time.
- Thank you for thinking of me enough to write a sweet note to me. It was so great to hear from you. I hope you know I adore you.
- Thank you for all your support over the past couple of weeks, it was definitely needed and appreciated.
Thank You for Your Thought
We all know that it’s important to show appreciation when someone does something nice for us. But what do you do when somebody simply thinks of you and sends a kind message? How should we express our gratitude in those situations? Here are some of the best ways to say thank you for thinking of me today.
- Thank you for your kind words today, they meant a tremendous amount.
- Thank you for thinking of me, you are such a sweet person to check up on me, I really appreciate that.
- Please accept this meaningful thank you note for all the support you have shown my family, I am so thankful to have such a person in my life.
- I wanted to write this short note to thank you for being so helpful when I was sick and my kids needed help, thank you so much for all that you did for us.
- Your beautiful birthday card made me smile today, thank you so much for thinking of me.
- I’m honored you thought of me on my birthday, I am thankful you choose me to be your friend.
- I can’t wait to see you for dinner this coming weekend. your support lately has been so wonderful. Thank you so much for thinking of me.
- Thank you for remembering me with everything else going on in our lives right now. You reminded me to recognize when I need to take a break and look after myself better. Thank you so much.
- Thank you so much for taking the time to send me such beautiful flowers on my birthday.
- Thank you for reaching out to me through this tough time, it meant a lot.
- t was so nice to hear from you today, your support has been so helpful to me as I get ready to bury my father.
Thank You For the Thought
We all love to hear that someone is thinking of us, whether it’s a family member or a friend. It feels wonderful to know that people are mindful and care about us in our daily lives. The best way to show your appreciation for a thoughtful gesture is by saying thank you in a meaningful way. You can write a thank you note, or send some appreciation messages. If you’re still not sure what to what to write in a message to thank someone for their appreciation, check out these meaningful thank you notes.
- Thank you so much to my dear friend for thinking of me and putting together a list of the best restaurants to eat at in my area.
- I am so grateful to you both for allowing me to stay with you while I look for a place of my own!
- I just wanted to let you know that I am so grateful to have you in my life. You are the best friend that everybody needs.
- I wanted to thank you for all your support with helping me to move out of my house with my ex and move into a new apartment.
- You were just what I needed this week. Thanks for planning a beautiful day out for us, this was just what I needed
- You are an inspiration to me! With everything you have going on in your life, thank you for taking time away from your family to give me a thought. I loved our chat today at lunch, let’s do it again soon.