What Do You Write For A 10 Year Work Anniversary?
Ten years of work is a huge accomplishment, that definitely deserves a message of thanks. Adding a sentiment to a card that stands out in someone’s memory can be tough, but comedy can help. Here are a few messages with workplace-friendly humor that your employee, boss, or coworker will remember you for.
Light-Hearted Laughs for Longtime Workers
- If you look up the word “irreplaceable” in the dictionary, you’ll see your own picture! Don’t actually look it up, though. I know that you can take my word for it, since I saw your picture next to “gullible”, too!
Congratulations on 10 years of picture-perfect of work, to the definition of a superstar!
- Thank you for going above and beyond throughout your career with this company. Your hard work and dedication deserves to be generously rewarded. We can’t give you a raise, but there’s a cake in the break room, and you can have a corner piece!
Keep Track Of Your Important Dates With Our FREE Tracker
- The last 10 years of sharing an office with you has been like being paid to hang out with a friend. Seeing you outside of work is great, too… but no one would complain if you picked up the tab!
Congratulations on surviving another year in this chaotic jungle! Like a person stranded on a remote island but managing to thrive, you bring innovation and brilliance into the workplace, but without wearing a loincloth and making friends with a volleyball. Here’s to many years to come!
Of all the words in the English language, I can’t find one that really expresses how grateful I am to have you as a part of my team of employees. Unfortunately, it’s the only language that I know, so I have to settle for “thanks”. Happy Work Anniversary!
How Do You Congratulate Someone For Years Of Service?
- Working with you is amazing, because your positive attitude rubs off on everybody around you. Rubbing shoulders with some people only spreads cologne! Thanks for being a fantastic coworker.
- Dedication may mean different things to different people, but to your colleagues, it may as well be your name. The ways that you support the mission of this company is truly admirable, Mr. Dedication!
- You might not think I’ve noticed, but your positive attitude and unmatched skills make you an invaluable part of the team here at work. Now that you know this, you also know that you can’t get away with slacking off. Keep up the excellent work (because I’m still watching).
- After a truly extraordinary year of your hard work, we all wanted to make a grand gesture to express our gratitude to you. Of course, nothing could really amount to your efforts, so we gave up and got you a card instead. Congrats on another year of excellence!
- When I interviewed you 10 years ago, you impressed me tremendously. I knew that you would work hard and thrive at this job, and you haven’t disappointed me. Everyone says that you are the glue that holds the team together, and we want to thank you for “sticking” around!
Keep Coworkers Chuckling for Years to Come
- Today I would like everyone to recognize someone special, a person of integrity and hard work. Without this person, none of us would be here right now, enjoying success within our company… of course, that’s because I hired everyone here. Happy Work Anniversary, and always remember that you aced the interview!
- 10 years is only a drop in the bucket. You’re not one of us long-timers until you’re talking about your bucket-list! Here’s to your future with this company, until you’re old, gray, and retired… Congrats!
- Many years ago, you joined our team as a motivated, young professional. You’re still that same person to those of us that work with you. Except for the young part. Happy Work Anniversary and may your accomplishments continue until retirement!
- Today is your Work Anniversary, but it feels like you just started yesterday… so, report to the main conference room for orientation. Just kidding! But seriously, go to the conference room. We bought a cake!
- I’d like to take a moment outside of our work schedule to wish you a Happy Work Anniversary, and many more to come. I’d like you to think of me as your friend, as well as your boss. As your friend, I should tell you to get back to work before the boss sees us.
Appreciating Longevity in a Career
Everyone here agrees that you are a gift to this company, that your commitment and contributions are unparalleled. I don’t believe in regifting, any way, so I told them that I would keep you around. Congratulations, and here’s to hoping you’ll stay with us for years to come!
You have an indomitable spirit and passion for team work. You’re the kind of happy, peppy person that shines first thing in the morning… while the rest of us are still trying to wake up. Happy 10 Year Work Anniversary, and let’s hope you’re still a morning person after 10 more!
- When I think of all of the things that you do to keep this company running successfully… well, I can’t really think of anything. But you completely aced your interview, or you wouldn’t have been hired all those years ago! Just kidding with you, you’ve been a phenomenal part of the team- Happy Work Anniversary!
- Every workplace has someone who stands out from the rest; a real go-getter that does nothing less than an excellent job every day. I’m not saying that’s you, but I do want to congratulate you on 10 years of success showing up. Happy Work Anniversary!
What Can I Say Instead Of Congratulations?
- Deciding to hire you was the best decision that we have made for this company- although, the new coffee maker purchase is a very close second! We’re every bit as proud to have you here as we are to offer you an excellent cup of joe. Happy Work Anniversary!
- On your work anniversary, I have to commend you for having a personal dedication to getting the job done right. After all, you wouldn’t have made it to an anniversary if you didn’t! Best wishes, from all the people that enjoy seeing you both at work and outside.
- Every company should have an employee like you, that they can always count on, no matter the day or time. We’re glad that we only have one like you, though, or we would have to leave the lights on constantly! Happy Work Anniversary, to an employee with an outstanding commitment to accountability.
- In your years of service, we’ve come to know you very well. You’re a hard worker, a quick thinker, and an extraordinary employee. The combination of these qualities is out of this world, but I recently confirmed that you’re also a human being. Here’s to wishing you the best on your work anniversary, and hoping for 10 more years together!
- After being a part of our business family for 10 years, there’s no questioning your loyalty. By the way, you left a copy of your resume on the printer. Just kidding! We’re thankful for the confidence, passion, and unwavering optimism that you bring to work with you every day.
Dedicating a Decade of Excellence
- The effort and attention to detail that you put into your work makes you the perfect role model within our company. We tried to find the perfect gift to commemorate your service, but a perfect employee wouldn’t expect one, any way! Happy Work Anniversary!
- Ten years is a long time to be in one place, and an incredible professional milestone. You were hired the same day that the fire hydrant was installed out front, so it was only fair that we gave him anniversary cards, as well… We’re delighted that you’ve both stood with us for all this time!
- Time flies when you’re having fun! Considering that, we must’ve been having a great time together, because I hadn’t noticed that you’ve been here so long until I checked with payroll. Happy 10 Year Work Anniversary!
- After ten years of top notch commitment, a passionate and dedicated worker such as yourself deserves a big, shiny trophy. You really should treat yourself to one!
- The first day that I met you, 10 years ago, is as fresh in my mind as when you told me “good morning” today… Just don’t ask me about anything in between! I hope that you’ve enjoyed your time here so far, and I look forward to 10 more years with you!
- I’ve seen you run to the bathroom, so I know that you’re a great sprinter; but as your career has reached the ten mile marker, you’ve run a marathon! Congratulations on your endurance and diligence, and Happy 10 Year Work Anniversary.
Funny Work Anniversary Quotes
“The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.”
-Rafiki, The Lion King
Like Simba, you have persevered and grown over the last ten years, and like Rafiki, I’ve only had to hit you on the head a couple of times! Happy Work Anniversary, and may everything the light touches one day be yours!
- Stephen Hawking is quoted as saying, “Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.” Did he know you, personally? Congratulations on your Work Anniversary, and remember “It matters if you just don’t give up.”
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”
Your dedication as a member of our organization is what truly makes us champions in our business. You still need to work on your free throw average, but you deserve a ring! Happy Work Anniversary, to our MVP!
- Judy Garland once said, “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” You’re certainly no Judy Garland, but your originality and class set you aside from anyone else! Happy 10 Year Anniversary, to a legend in the making.
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t– you’re right.”
Much like Mr. Ford, your can-do attitude has lead you down the road to success. Thanks for letting the rest of us hitch a ride!
Artistic Analogies to Appreciate Achievers
- When you invest your money in stocks, you make smart decisions and watch your money appreciate. Similarly, you invest your time at work, and watch us appreciate you! This does NOT mean that you’re getting more money from us, however. Happy Work Anniversary, we appreciate your much needed skills!
- Like the song says, “Don’t stop believin’, just hold on to the feelin’.” You’re at the age where you probably can’t hold on to or feel much of anything, but you can still believe in yourself! Happy Work Anniversary, from those of us who keep believing in you!
- Robert Louis Stevenson said, “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant.” As a long time employee, you planted the seeds and had the patience to watch them grow into a successful business. The tree that you planted on the front lawn isn’t doing very well, though! Keep up the good work, for many more harvests to come!
- If all of the employees here were as competent and dedicated as you are, I wouldn’t have the pleasure of firing anyone! Incidentally, can I speak to you in my office, later? Happy Work Anniversary, and I’ll see you soon!
- Everyone in the company agrees that everything you touch turns to gold. I plan to sell everything in your office after work today, and if you don’t mind handing this card back after you touch it, I can get a good price for it! Happy 10 Years on the job, to our very own Midas!
- Your leadership, wisdom, and kindness are the reason that we all look forward to work each day. That, and the pay isn’t too bad, either! Thanks for your years of dedication, and consistent excellence.
- JM Barrie wrote, “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.” Like Peter Pan himself, you soar through the workplace toward the heights of success. You’re getting fairy dust on everything, though! We wish you a Happy Work Anniversary, and all the happy thoughts that you can hold.
A Delightful Decade of Dedication
- On your 10 Year Anniversary with our company, I’d like to thank you for your consistently excellent work and contagious enthusiasm. I’d also like to thank you for the contagious virus that you had last season, I was able to cancel a biannual dinner with my in-laws!
I often forget special dates, but I couldn’t possibly miss your 10 Year Work Anniversary. I made a note in my digital calendar to remind me, back when you were hired! Congratulations on standing the test of time.
- A lion can lay around most of the day, but is smart enough to be successful despite that. This is me finding a nice way of calling you lazy, but intelligent. We’re glad to have you on the team, or should I say, a part of our “pride!”
- As an awesome, hard-working employee, you deserve everything that comes to you, and more. As a double-parker, you deserve all of the scratches on your car, too! Congratulations on making it through another year.
- Your blood, sweat, and tears over the last decade have made this company the success that it is today. Also, they’ve wreaked havoc on the carpeting! Happy 10th Anniversary, and we hope to have you for 10 more.
Commending Commitment Comically
- The way that you spread positivity in the workplace is like how a farmer spreads fertilizer, ensuring everyone grows and prospers… but without the smell! Happy 10th Work Anniversary, to the cream of the crop.
- Your 10th year of working with us needs to be celebrated with style… so everyone decided to wear designer outfits. Sorry we didn’t send you the memo! Happy Work Anniversary, whether you wear Gucci or GAP!
- Your commitment to the company deserves the highest praise from the most important people. Unfortunately, you’re only getting “thanks”, and it’s just coming from me, but I really mean it! Happy 10th Work Anniversary
Your hard work and motivation continue to inspire me to aim higher in my own career path… but I’m already your boss, and your efforts make me look really good! Happy 10th Work Anniversary, to the muse of the workforce!
- As a senior staff member, you are not just a great mentor, but living proof that hard work pays off. I saw your W2 on your desk last year, and I REALLY mean it when I say it “pays off”! Congratulations on your Work Anniversary, and may you continue to prosper!
Work Anniversary Wishes To Colleagues
- Your commitment during the last 10 years is truly fascinating- your relationship with this company has outlasted most marriages in my neighborhood! Congrats on your anniversary, and to many more.
You are efficient, driven, and innovative in the workplace. You are like a force of nature, blowing the winds of change and inspiring us all to ride the waves. After 10 years, we thought you would be more like a hurricane, but we haven’t had to buy canoes, yet! Happy Anniversary, and here’s to riding out the storms together!
- The last 10 years have been a roller-coaster ride, and you’ve been holding our hands through the rise and fall, and even the loops. You screamed the whole time, but at least you didn’t hurl! Thanks for never calling the ride operator to stop!
- Excellent. Amazing. Incredible! I’m just listing off words, but if you want to apply them to yourself, go right ahead. Happy 10th Anniversary at work!
- We wish you lots of success in your future projects. You’ve been around a long time, though, so I don’t know how much more future you’re going to have… Happy 10th Work Anniversary, and here’s to at least 10 more!
Sharing Success Over the Years
- It has genuinely been a pleasure on my part to work with such a hardworking, steadfast, and congenial person. I told the rest of the office to be extra nice to you for your anniversary, or else I would defer their bonuses to you- so feel free to go outside of your norm and really push some buttons, today!
- You’ve had so many achievements in your time at our company. Don’t ask me what they were, but I’m SURE there’s a lot of them! We look forward to more of the same, whatever that may be, in the upcoming years. Happy Work Anniversary!
- Everything you do seems so effortless, almost like you didn’t do anything at all. As a matter of fact, have you been doing any work around here? I’m just joking, your proof is in the pudding that we call success. Happy Work Anniversary!
- Working with you is less like a job, and more like a fun carnival… But without the rides, prizes, and funnel cakes. Happy 10th Work Anniversary! Congrats on surviving another year!
- Without your support and guidance, I wouldn’t be the kind of employee that I am today; that is, the kind of employee that says exactly what you tell them to say. I HAVE to say, “Happy 10th Anniversary, to an excellent boss”!
Show Your Appreciation With Humor
- Since day one, you have been a valuable asset to our company, and you have made yourself irreplaceable over time. With your pay and benefits, we won’t be able to hire another you for at least 10 more years! Happy Work Anniversary.
Even after a decade of working together, you inspire me in every way. While we’re on the subject, where did you get those shoes? Happy 10 Year Anniversary, to a real trendsetter!
- Your passion, hard work, and loyalty make your performance a sight to behold, like a famous work of art. We thought about charging admission to let patrons observe you, but we decided it would distract from your workload. Happy 10th Work Anniversary!
- Like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, or Starsky and Hutch, or Mulder and Scully, we have an excellent partnership that has stood the test of time. It would be cooler if we were robbing trains, or fighting crime, or finding aliens, but I still enjoy working with you. Congrats on your work anniversary!
- Your talents and intelligence do not go without notice within the workplace- we were just waiting for a special day to let you know! Here’s to wishing a Happy Work Anniversary to an employee that we’re all proud to work with.
Keep Track Of Your Important Dates With Our FREE Tracker
Spotlighting That Special Employee With Work Anniversary Messages
- Congratulations to the MVP of the office! Your dedication and commitment have made our company’s vision a reality. You deserve a trophy, a championship ring, and a parade, but we know that you’re too humble to accept any of that!
- Because of your drive for success, commitment to getting the job done right, and your positive influence over your peers, I considered naming you “Employee of the Month”.
However, you would win that title every month, and it just wouldn’t be fair to the others. Instead, I’d like to wish you a Happy Work Anniversary, and I recommend that you read this card on a monthly basis!
- I was prepared to wish you a great second day on the job, but I realized that it’s actually your 10th Year Work Anniversary! I really felt like you were hired just yesterday; either my car is a time machine, or time flies when I’m working with you! I hope we continue to share the office well into the future.
- Wishing you a Happy Work Anniversary, with all my heart. You’re the kind of person that can make someone’s heart grow two sizes too big, so that’s a big wish from me! Enjoy your day, and I hope to work with you for many more.
- With a perky, peppy person like you as a coworker, Monday morning blues are never an issue. Talkie before coffee is a major problem, however! Here’s to a splendid work anniversary, and a new coffee maker in the break room!
Let Them Know That They Made an Impact
- Thanks to your dedication and hard work, you’ve driven our company culture to be the best in the business, and your congeniality and helpful nature has made the office like a second home for us all. It’s not as nice as any of our actual homes, but we like spending time with you here! Congrats on your work anniversary, from your work family.
- You are the light of the workplace, with your unwavering spirit and endless laughter, shining even in the darkest of times. You shine so brightly, in fact, that we save a ton on the electric bill around here. Happy Work Anniversary, to a coworker that no one can hold a candle to!
- I can’t believe that it’s already been 10 years since you started working with us! Being around you has been such a blast, the time has just flown by. Either that, or I’m experiencing early senility! Happy Work Anniversary, and here’s to making more unforgettable memories together.
- Your antics around the office make you stand out from your coworkers- so much so, that I’ve marked every day that you’re still here on my calendar. Luckily for you, that means I’ll never forget your anniversary. Happy Work Anniversary, to someone who makes sure that there’s never a dull moment!