What to Write in a Coworker Birthday Message
It can be tricky to know what to write for a coworker birthday message. From best friends and bosses, we’ve all got someone at work that deserves a special greeting on their big day! But if you’re drawing a blank when it comes time for signing the card, don’t panic, help is here! We have compiled a list of the best happy birthday wishes for coworkers that will work. You definitely want to be a little more creative than just “happy birthday”, but you also don’t want to go over the top or become too sappy. We’ve got ideas for happy birthday wishes for coworkers and even some birthday wishes for your boss, we also have some ideas for birthday wishes for a colleague who is also a wonderful friend.
From sweet happy birthday wishes to heartfelt messages, or funny birthday wishes. When you spend a lot of time at work, it’s nice to make a coworker feel special on their birthday, have some fun and eat some delicious birthday cake.
What is a Meaningful Birthday Message for a Colleague?
Whether it’s your boss, a close colleague, or anyone else at the office you have some sort of working relationship with, wishing someone a very happy birthday is always an important part of any workplace. However, on those special occasions when it comes to crafting the perfect birthday message, nailing down just how to say “happy birthday” can be tricky, especially in a professional setting.
You want your birthday message to stand out from the others, so you need something more important than just “happy birthday . We will help you come up with the best happy birthday wishes, these birthday wishes are perfect for a coworker that you know in passing, as well as an awesome colleague who has become a great friend.
- I am so glad that we can all celebrate your birthday together. Wishing you a very happy birthday today.
- I’m so glad I could partake in your birthday celebration today, Happy birthday, here’s hoping you get out a little early today.
- I am so glad that you are part of our team and hope you have a wonderful birthday.
- Sorry you get to spend your birthday with us! I hope your boss goes easy on you today!
- Happy birthday to an awesome colleague, I hope you have a lovely birthday celebration with your family tonight.
- Here’s to hoping this year is even better than the last for you in every way possible!
- You are not just a coworker to me, you are an amazing friend. I love having my coffee break with you every morning and gossiping about what’s going on. But today, I hope you are enjoying a relaxing birthday at home with your family. I miss you, but I will see you later at your birthday party.
- Wishing the happiest birthday to my amazing colleague and friend. Let’s do a long, lazy lunch today?
Birthday Wishes for Coworkers
If you tend to panic when it comes time to writing a birthday wish in a coworker’s birthday card! We have some wonderful colleague birthday wishes for you that will help you stand out from the regular “happy birthday” wishes that most coworker’s write in a birthday card!
- Happy birthday to a remarkable person.
- Happy birthday to the best coworker I have ever worked beside. Wishing you the happiest birthday today!
- Happy birthday to a truly inspirational figure. Wishing you a fantastic birthday and a wonderful year ahead of you.
- Best wishes to a co worker who is always the first one into the office and the last one to leave! Take a break today!
- Here’s hoping you have a great birthday today……once you leave the office!
- I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are.
- Wishing you all the best on your special day!
- I hope you have a fantastic day and enjoy every minute of your birthday.
- Happy birthday to my coffee buddy. It’s my treat today, anything you want. Meet you in 5?
- Happy birthday to my favorite worker who brightens everyone’s day!
- You deserve nothing but the best on your birthday, and I hope you get everything you wish for.
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday today, maybe your boss will allow you to have a longer lunch on your special day.
- I’m so glad you are a big part of our team. Happy birthday to such a wonderful coworker.
- Happy birthday to the best dressed person in the office.
- Thank you for all the incredible support you provide to all of us. Today we get to celebrate you. Happy birthday dear colleague.
Happy Birthday Message to a Friend and Coworker
Having a friend who is also a coworker at your place of work, makes going to work every day just that bit nicer. When it’s their birthday, take the time to write something nice in their birthday card to let them know what a fantastic friend you consider them.
Check out our best coworkers birthday wishes that will help you to craft a meaningful birthday wish for a colleague.
- Happy birthday friend! Now we get to have birthday cake today!
- Happy birthday to my favorite coworker, I’m so glad we get to work together!
- Happy birthday friend! Here’s to hoping that this year is even better than the last and that you have a birthday that is as amazing as you are.
- Happy birthday to an awesome coworker. Today, I am taking you to lunch to celebrate your birthday.
- Happy birthday to my fantastic friend. Thank you for always letting me moan and groan to you about my boss. You are truly a wonderful person, and I feel so lucky that I get to work with you every day!
The Best Coworker Birthday Card Message
If you’re unsure what to write for birthday wishes for coworkers, we’ve got you covered. We’ve put together the best collection of happy birthday wishes for your coworker’s birthday! So whether you’re writing some happy birthday messages to someone on your team or an awesome colleague you are close to, we’ve got you covered! Change up these birthday wishes for coworkers and use them as you need!
- You are an amazing coworker and friend, and I am grateful to know you.
- I am so glad you are part of this team, you are a great coworker and we are lucky to have you, warm wishes ________.
- Happy birthday to the coolest coworker here! I hope you have a prosperous year ahead.
- Happy birthday to a great coworker, I’m looking forward to your birthday party tonight. Thanks for inviting me.
- I am extremely grateful that I get to work with you every day. You are a wonderful addition to our team.
Funny Coworkers Birthday Wishes
If you’re tired of the same old boring birthday wishes and you want to send some funny birthday wishes instead! We put together some funny birthday wishes that might work for you. However if these are for your boss, remember to remain appropriate and professional. We don’t want you getting into trouble trying to have some fun!
- To my awesome coworker, let’s see how little we can actually accomplish today on your birthday. I’m definitely seeing an extra long lunch for us, then of course there’s the birthday cake celebration. So yes, I think we can easily pull off a day where we do nothing! Happy birthday.
- I’m so glad you were born! Otherwise, we would have to get someone else to do your job, and that would just be a total nightmare.
- Happy birthday to someone who is smart, funny, talented, and gorgeous… just kidding, you’re not smart OR funny. But you ARE talented at making coffee runs and that is a necessary talent working in this place!
- I can’t believe you had to come to work on your birthday, you couldn’t call in sick and stay home like a normal person?
- Happy birthday. You’re now one year closer to retirement!
- Happy birthday to one of the hardest working people here. Please stop, you’re showing the rest of us up!
What is a Meaningful Birthday Message for a Colleague?
Are you looking for the perfect birthday wishes to send to a co worker who has a birthday coming. make your colleague’s birthday special and memorable? Whether it’s a lighthearted birthday message or something more heartfelt, we have all the birthday wishes you need
If you work with someone you consider a great colleague, it would be a nice gesture to send them some very happy birthday wishes to help them celebrate their special day.
We have the best happy birthday wishes whether it’s for a co worker you hardly know or someone you consider a great friend. Any of these happy birthday wishes written in a birthday card would be appreciated.
- Best wishes to you on your special day, make you enjoy a memorable year as you take on this exciting new position. Congratulations and happy birthday!
- I know you’d much rather be home celebrating your birthday with your family, but we’re happy we get to celebrate you too. Happy birthday to my favorite coworker, I am so thankful I get to work with you each day.
- You’ve worked super hard over the last quarter, I think we can do without you this afternoon (barely), why don’t you head home and start your birthday celebration early!
- Happy birthday to a wonderful co worker, someone who always has a smile and a “good morning” for everyone. wishing you an extra special day today!
- I hope you have a truly great birthday today and a fantastic year ahead.
The Best Birthday Coworker Message
- What do you get for a brilliant successful colleague? Lunch, see you at 1pm my friend.
- It is my great pleasure to wish my lovely co worker a very happy birthday today. I hope this birthday brings you everything you’ve ever wanted! Wishing you all the happiness today and every day.
- I hope you know how much we appreciate everything you do for us. Sometimes I don’t know how you manage to have a personal life with all the hours you put in. We sincerely hope you have a wonderful birthday and enjoy the celebration with your lucky family tonight. We don’t want to see you tomorrow until 10am, enjoy.
- Cheers to a successful year ahead for you, warmest wishes on your birthday.
- Sorry you have to work on your birthday, but at least you get to work alongside me. Happy birthday to a wonderful friend.
- Today, I am wishing a very happy birthday to a wonderful person and great friend.
- Thank you for all the incredible support over the past few weeks. Your support has been invaluable. this birthday card is a token of my appreciation, have a wonderful birthday.
- Today it’s my coworkers birthday, and I want to wish them a happy birthday. You make coming to work so much fun, may god bless you and may we continue too work together.
- May this birthday bring you lots of birthday gifts, birthday cake and my your boss send you home early.
- Wishing you a birthday that’s as special and awesome as you are!
- Wishing you a wonderful day full of laughter and joy! Happy Birthday!
- Thanks for always being there when I need help! All the best on your birthday!
- Happy Birthday! Wishing you much success in all your future endeavors!
Short Birthday Wishes for Coworker
When it’s your coworkers birthday, buy a birthday card and write some warm wishes in it for their birthday, it will mean a lot!
- Wishing a very happy birthday to my manager.
- Best wishes on your birthday boss, why don’t you take the day off?
- Happy birthday to my fave coworker.
- Happy birthday to my wonderful friend and coworker.
- I don’t know what I would do without you. Happy birthday.
- I hope you are having a great birthday, even though you have to work!
- Enjoy your lovely birthday celebration tonight.
- It’s my favorite coworker’s birthday and we’re going to paaarty!
- I hope you have a wonderful day and get out of here early!
- Happy birthday to my favorite co worker and my best friend. I love you, we’re going to have fun today!
If you’re looking for some awesome birthday wishes for coworkers, we have put together the best list of happy birthday wishes for coworkers. We’ve included some heartfelt wishes, as well as some professional birthday wishes if you don’t know the coworker that well but you still need to write a message on their birthday card.
- Sending you nothing but the best birthday wishes on your special day. Hopefully you will get home early enough to celebrate with your family.
- Wishing you a wonderful birthday with all your favorite people. See you after work for happy hour.
- Wishing you a relaxing birthday and joy and happiness in the year to come. Luckily, next year, your birthday will fall on the weekend, then we can really go all out.
- To one of the most hardworking people I know, happy birthday! You deserve all the good things life has to offer on your special day.
- Wishing a very happy birthday to a colleague who always brightens up the workplace!
- It’s always a pleasure working with you! Wishing you a fantastic birthday today.
- You’re an amazing colleague and friend, and I hope you have a birthday that’s just as wonderful as you are!
- I’m hoping you are having an amazing birthday celebration and enjoying your day off. I hate being in work without you, but I hope you’re having fun!
- Happy birthday to my awesome coworker. You are brilliant at everything you do and I am constantly in awe of you. I hope you have an AMAzing birthday today. Let’s catch up soon.
- Happy birthday to my co worker and best friend. I can’t believe we’ve been at the same company for over 5 years now, and we get to work side by side. I’m so glad to get to work with you every day. I love you bestie.
NEED NEW IMAGE – SPELLING ERROR
What to Write in a Coworker's Birthday Card
How many times have you been stumped when it comes to writing anything other than happy birthday when a coworkers birthday card gets put on your desk! It’s even harder if it’s for your boss, should the note be professional or heartfelt or what exactly should you write? It’s hard to figure that out, what’s why we put together some birthday messages that you can use to write in a birthday card for your coworkers.
Here are some happy birthday wishes that are perfect for a coworkers birthday card.
- Wishing you the warmest wishes to a great member of our team. May your special day be full of happiness, fun and cheer!
- Wishing you a very happy birthday today. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you this past year. I look forward to another great year working on many projects together.
- Wishing you a great birthday on your special day. I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
- Thanks for having your birthday today, we get to celebrate you and get out of doing work for a while. Cheers to you.
- This birthday card is from me to you. Here’s wishing you a fantastic day, I am so glad you are our boss!
- It’s my co worker’s birthday and that means birthday cake and less work time because we will be celebrating you. So thanks for today and cheers to your birthday.
- Today is a special day, it’s a birthday for one of our wonderful coworkers. On this occasion, let us take a moment to recognize and thank this person for their hard work and dedication. Let’s wish them the best year and the best birthday yet!
- Wishing you a very happy birthday today, we’ll try and go easy on your caseload! Thanks for all that you do.
- Our dear coworker deserves to be celebrated today because they have made an incredible impact on our team. Whether it be through their positive attitude, creative ideas, or exceptional customer service skills, they have truly been an asset to our workplace. We are so lucky to have them as part of our team! We hope you have a wonderful birthday.
- Happy Birthday! To show our appreciation for the ways that you make being at work just that much better, here’s wishing you a joyous day filled with lots of love and happiness. We hope that your birthday marks the beginning of another wonderful year with many great accomplishments ahead! Enjoy your special day!
- Wishing you a very happy birthday today, we want you to know that we appreciate all that you do.
It’s our coworkers birthday today, and our whole team is wishing you the happiest of birthdays.
- Our dear coworker deserves to be celebrated today because they have made an incredible impact on our team. Whether it be through their positive attitude, creative ideas, or exceptional customer service skills, they have truly been an asset to our workplace. We are so lucky to have them as part of our team!
- Today is my coworker’s birthday. We have worked together for over two years, and in that time, we have become good friends. Thank you for always being there for me when I need advice or a shoulder to learn on. I hope you have a great birthday with your family. Happy birthday my friend.
- Thanks for being such a great coworker and friend. Wishing you a happy birthday.
- Happy birthday, from all of us here at the office! We hope you have a fantastic day and enjoy every minute of it!
- I hope this birthday is as special as you are! You deserve only the best on your big day! Happy birthday to my favorite coworker.
- Without you, we would all have to work a lot harder. Thank you for being born! Have a great birthday.
- Wishing you a happy and healthy birthday!
- Have an amazing birthday and enjoy every minute away from the office!
- I’m so glad we work together, have a fantastic day!
- I’m so lucky that we get to work side by side every day. Happy birthday friend.
- Work would be a nightmare if I didn’t get to work side by side with you every day. Thanks for being the best coworker out there!
If you are having trouble coming up with your own happy birthday messages for a coworker, we are here to help you out. Use these coworkers birthday wishes to send a birthday card to a coworker and make their day!
- Thanks for being such a great colleague – have an awesome birthday!
- Thank you for your hard work and dedication to this firm. We made the right decision when we decided to hire you!
- You look after us all so well, today we are going to make it all about you. Happy birthday to one of the best coworkers.
- Thank you for all the incredible support you provide to all of us. As a celebration of your birthday, we want to take you out to lunch. Happy birthday!
- Dear colleague, wishing you a very happy birthday today. sorry you’re stuck with us on your special day, but we promise to make it a fun one.
- Happy birthday to a wonderful coworker. You are such a bright light in our workplace, you somehow make each day better. Thank you for being you.
- Best wishes on your birthday, I can’t wait to see you at lunch, let’s celebrate somewhere nice today, my treat.
- This birthday message comes from the heart. Thank you for all that you do for us throughout each day. We adore and appreciate you, but we don’t tell you that as often as we should. Happy birthday, we’re taking you to lunch today!
- Happy birthday to the coolest coworker. In fact you make this old guy cool just because I know you. Happy birthday. We’re all meeting up for drinks afterwards.
- This birthday message is for one of the nicest coworkers I have ever had the honor to work with. You are always so upbeat and willing to take on extra work, you make this workplace a better place.
These happy birthday messages are perfect to write in a card for an acquaintance you know at work, or a coworker who has become a good friend. Make your coworkers birthday special by wishing them a happy birthday, they will appreciate it.
- Happy Birthday to the most wonderful person. Without you , I don’t think I would still be working here if it wasn’t for you. Hope you have a fantastic birthday.
- Happy birthday! To show our appreciation for the ways that you make being at work just that much better, here’s wishing you a joyous day filled with lots of love and happiness. We hope that your birthday marks the beginning of another wonderful year with many great accomplishments ahead! Enjoy your special day!
- Happy birthday to our dear coworker, he deserves to be celebrated today because they he has made an incredible impact on our team. Whether it be through his positive attitude, creative ideas, or exceptional customer service skills, he has truly been an asset to our workplace. We are so lucky to have him as part of our team! Happy birthday _______.
- This birthday card is from us to you. We have all written some personal birthday messages inside. We love having you as part of our team, appreciate you.
- Happy birthday, may your year ahead turn out to to be an awesome one.
- Wishing you a wonderful day on your birthday, maybe your boss might even let you off a little early, warm wishes _______(your boss).
- You are the best coworker I have ever worked beside. Please don’t ever leave me!
- Wishing the happiest birthday to my fellow coworker. sorry you have to spend your birthday wish us, but we’ll do our best to make it a good one.
- Happy birthday to a wonderful colleague.
- This birthday message goes out to one of my favorite coworkers. Happy birthday!