Best Wedding Wishes for Sister
Your sisters wedding day is one of the most important days of her life. It is a time to celebrate her and her commitment to her new family. It is also a time for you to tell her how much you love and support her. So while you are helping with all of the exciting arrangements, make sure to put your wedding wishes for your sister down in a nice card.
This is a keepsake she will treasure for the rest of her life so you want to find the perfect words to express your love. Our list of over 65 of the best wedding wishes for sister will help give you a variety of wedding messages to get you started. They are great to use in a wedding speech as well. We have even added some wonderful quotes for you as well.
How Do You Congratulate Your Sister On Her Wedding?
Wedding wishes for sister can be difficult to write, but it’s important to take the time to express how much your dear sister means to you. Her wedding day is a major milestone in her life, so take the time to wish her all the happiness, and let her know how happy you are for her, congratulations sister!
- Dear sister, you and your new husband are truly a match made in heaven. May this wedding day mark a new chapter full of blessings and happiness. Best wishes to you both.
- Congrats to my dearest sister and her one true love! I wish you both undying love for each other and a blossoming married life.
- Let’s toast to my sweet sister and best friend! I love you and I could not be happier to be your maid of honor. I wish you both all the happiness in the world.
- As you tie the knot, remember to always support your life partner through everything. You make a beautiful bride sister. Congratulations and best wishes to you two!
- Happy wedding day! I have no doubt that many well-wishes will come your way and may them all come true. I am so happy dearest sister that you married such a wonderful man, I am excited for this wonderful journey of yours.
- To my beautiful dear sister! Married life may seem daunting at times… but I promise you, it’s often times magical. I will always be here for you. Wishing you the brightest future with him!
Download these FREE beautiful positive affirmation Coloring Pages
- Cheers to my precious sister and her new wonderful husband. Congratulations on your beautiful wedding day and may you always enjoy a blissful marriage.
- Happy wedding to my favorite couple! May God fill your hearts with love and affection, enjoy your new life together. May all of your days together be filled with happiness, happy married life sister.
- Congratulations to my dear sister! You have finally found your prince charming. All I want is that you enjoy a blissful marriage for all your days. Wishing you both a wonderful life together.
- Congratulations to my little sister! Seeing you about to marry the man you love fills me with so much joy. The way you look at each other gives us hopeless romantics hope. Best wishes to you both.
Wedding Wishes To Sister
Need some help figuring out what to say for wedding wishes for sister, check out our favorite wedding day wishes for your sister’s wedding, congratulations sister!
- I knew that this wedding was written in the books. I wish you a wonderful married life from this day forward dear sister. May both of you continue to support each other and realize each other’s dreams. Be the best life partner for each other that you can be!
- Life is indeed a long and winding road… but now, you get to have a fantastic guy by your side to help you go through it. Both of you are the best people I have ever known. Congratulations my beloved sister. Enjoy the wedding gift from us.
- Congratulations on your wedding. As my protective elder sister, you have looked after me in so many different ways. You have always been a source of good advice and a shoulder that I could lean on. I am very happy for you. Best wishes to you and your husband-to-be, I know you will make the most wonderful wife, and you will both enjoy your new married life.
- I have never seen such a beautiful bride and groom in my life. You both deserve each other and a life full of laughter and joy. Congratulations on your wedding, let’s cheers to a happy married life ahead for both of you. May god bless you both.
- Congratulations, dear sister! You have chosen the right guy… I could not have asked for a better brother-in-law. Wishing you both all the best for today and the years ahead. Enjoy married life little sister.
- Today, I am so thankful to be able to witness such a breathtaking ceremony. I am so glad to see my one and only sister ending up in the arms of a man I know will treat her right. Cheers to a long and happy marriage for both of you.
Emotional Wedding Wishes To Sister
- Your dream wedding was something for the history books and I am happy to be a part of it. I wish you the most blessed married life with the most amazing man! He is lucky to have such an awesome wife. Cheers to your beautiful wedding sister.
- To my wonderful sister, I am so happy that you are now starting your own family. Your wedding day was perfect in so many ways. May the marriage blessings begin.
- On this special day, I would like to send some sweet wedding wishes to my one and only dear sister. I can’t imagine going through all my life without you by my side. You’ve been my rock and sounding board during good times, now it’s time for you to enjoy happy married life sister. Cheers to the happy couple.
- Congratulations to the sweetest sister I have. I know you newlyweds will enjoy your new life. Wishing you both a happy marriage, you two are the most compatible couple I have ever known. Sending you nothing but beautiful wedding wishes, and cheers to a happy married life!
- Let’s raise our glasses to my lovely sister, You are such an amazing bride. I wish you a very blessed married life with the only man who deserves your love. I know you will enjoy a happy married life sister
- Dear darling sister and my amazing future brother in law: I wish you an eternally happy life with each other. Congratulations on married life sister.
- My baby sister, I can’t believe that you’re grown up now and about to enter into married life! Congratulations once again and I wish you nothing but the best, sweet sister.
- Best wishes dear sister! As you start your new married life together as husband and wife, Enjoy your new family, but don’t forget your dear sister.
What is the Best Message for Sister?
- To my darling sister, I’m incredibly happy for you. It’s not everyday that you see the perfect match get married. Wishing you an unforgettable honeymoon and a very happy marriage. I know you have a happy married life ahead of you, I am so happy for you dear sister.
- To my beautiful sister on her special day, I hope you know how much I love you and what an amazing sister you are. You are a beautiful, smart, and kind young woman… and you deserve nothing less than the gentleman next to you. Wishing you both a blissful married life.
- The day we have all been waiting for is finally here! It’s my sister’s wedding and I am so excited. Congratulations on your wedding little sister, I am so glad you found such a caring life partner. Now, may all your wedding dreams come to life, enjoy a happy married life and all the wonderful memories you will make together sweet sister
- Like any other relationships, marriage is full of joys and sorrows… but I know that both of you will hold each other’s hand through it all, and that makes your bond so strong. Now go make your life partner happy. Welcome to married life, you’ll find that it’s pretty awesome with the right person. I love you so much beautiful sister.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy
- Birthday Wishes For Your Brother
- Simple Ways To Say Thank You For Dinner
- 260 Heartwarming Birthday Wishes For Daughter That Will Make Her Smile
- 140 Good Night Love Messages For Her That Will Melt Her Heart
- 70+ Happy Independence Day Quotes That Will Make Them Cheer
- 125 Best Wishes For A New Job To Your Husband
- Happy 2nd Birthday (Boy) Wishes To My Sweet Child
What to Write to Your Sister Who is Getting Married?
Not sure what to write for sweet wedding wishes for sister. This is a huge moment in her life, so she wants you to be excited and just as giddy as she is. Use wishes like “enjoy a happy married life sister”, or I wish you a “blessed and happy home”.
If you’re not sure what to write, check out our favorite happy married life sister quotes below.
- Wedding bells are in the air. I am so glad you waited for this amazing man to come into your life, I can tell how much you love each other. Let’s get started planning your wedding sister. Wishing you nothing but good fortune and happiness!
- Congratulations on this memorable wedding, sis! I hope that your new life is more that anything you could ever hoped for. I could not imagine you spending it with anyone else. Much love to you
- Congrats on marrying your one true love, babe! The fact that you are still madly in love with each other after all these years is a testament to that.
- Congratulations on the wedding! I wish you both a very happy married life.
- I am happy for you for finally entering a new chapter of your life… but no matter what, you will always be my lovely baby sis. Sending you warm hugs and kisses!
How Do You Congratulate Your Sister?
- Congratulations, dear sis! Don’t let the nerves get to you… remember to welcome this new phase of your life with open arms.
- I wish you and your husband the happiest of lives. May you share more great memories and enjoy a happy married life together for many years!
- May your soul will be filled with nothing but joy today. You are the best sister anyone could ever have, so I wish you nothing less. Congratulations! I’m also looking forward to welcoming a new brother-in-law into our family.
- To my favorite sister and her dear husband, I wish you strength and happiness as you go down this new path. Nevertheless, know that you will always have each other!
- Today is a bittersweet day… you are finally getting married and moving out. I will miss you greatly, but I know that your soulmate will take care of you. Congratulations on this brand new happy married life ahead of you!
- Here’s to living a wonderful life with the best man I have ever met. I wish you both nothing but the best. Congratulations!
- I’m going to miss you bossing me around… but I couldn’t be happier for you and your new husband. May both of you be endowed with a blissful life.
- Today is my sister’s wedding. Never in a million years would I have thought that my sister would marry such an amazing gentleman. I hope you will enjoy nothing but happiness for the rest of your life. Have a very happy married life.
- Our parents have certainly raised you right… and this is proven by the fact that you have chosen a good man to be by your side. Your smarts, confidence and beauty never cease to astonish me. Have a lovely wedding, sis!
- Congratulations on your wedding! No words can properly express how happy I am for you. You have found Mr. Right and together you will enjoy a happy married life. I am proud to call him my brother-in-law and I wish you both the most amazing life.
What Should I Say To My Sister On Her Wedding Day?
Your sister is getting married! It’s such a special time in her life, and you want to wish her the best of luck. You might be wondering what you should say in your wedding card to your sister! Here are some heartfelt sister marriage quotes that will show how much you love and support her. Congratulations sis and welcome to what I hope will be a happy married life.
- I want you to know that you mean so much to me… and I’m so relieved that you have found someone that values you the same as I do. May you both spend the rest of your lives in bliss. Congratulations on the marriage!
- My adorable little sister is finally tying the knot! You might be someone else’s angel now, but I will not stop being your number one guardian angel. Can’t wait to see you walking down the isle. May god bless you both.
- There will undoubtedly be tough moments in your marriage, but the true love you have for each other will certainly endure it all. Congratulations on your wedding! Don’t forget that I exist, okay…
- Not everyone is this lucky to experience the kind of love you share with him. Congratulations and best wishes!
- Congrats, sis! Now that you’re getting married and moving out, I finally don’t have to put up with all your incessant whining… just kidding! I’ll love you forever and always. Enjoy your new life, awesome sister.
- I pinch myself every time I realize that my favorite sister is getting married! Your soon-to-be hubby should feel incredibly lucky to have a lady like you… but I’ll remind me anyways. Congratulations!
- To my sis and her new husband, thanks for trusting me to organize this special day. May you enjoy marriage life.
- Congratulations on this wonderful day! Thank you for always looking out for me and being my shoulder to lean on. I will be here for you no matter what. You both make a happy family, I know married life will come easy to you.
- I hope your husband knows what he’s getting into… just kidding! You’re the most fun and cheerful person I know, his life would light up. He is the luckiest man alive. Congratulations to my lovely sister.
- I am so happy that you guys bumped into each other all those years ago… wonderful people deserve to be with other wonderful people. May all your dreams come true!
- I’m sad that you’re moving away, but happy as you will live a marvelous life with a true gentleman. By the way, can I have your old room…?
- Congratulations to you and your fiancée! As you begin your journey as a married woman, don’t traumatize your husband’s life, the way you did mine lol.
- Congratulations, sis! I have no words… Throughout our childhood, we have shared so many great memories. Now, I’m a bit jealous that another man will take my share…. But really, I couldn’t be happier for you two.
- May you and your husband build a life that even the happiest married couples are jealous of. Congratulations and enjoy your happy wedding, my sister!
- Your husband is unquestionably a great catch… but so are you! Your brains and beauty are unmatched. Congratulations! And like those fairytales used to read to us when we were little, may you live happily ever after!
- Congratulations on your wedding! I am going to miss your yammering, I feel bad for your hubby… but you know I’m just joking! I love sharing every minute with you. Wishing you all the love and happiness you deserve, may god bless your beautiful marriage.
- As you start this new chapter of your life, know that I am here for you every step of the way. You’re such a special person with so much to give, and I know that you will make an incredible wife. I am so grateful to call you my sister, and I cherish our bond more than you will ever know! Today, I wish you nothing but happiness, love and laughter.
Heartfelt Marriage Wishes For Sister
- We may have our highs and lows, and we might be separated soon, but you will always have a special place in my heart. You are my best friend. I wish you and your husband the best life possible.
- Welcome to the world of married life, baby sis. I love you from the bottom of my heart and I am excited to see what the future holds for you both. I love you very much. Once again, congratulations to you and your man!
- As we celebrate this special day, I want you to know how happy I am to see you get married to such a hardworking, handsome, and wonderful man. Congratulations to both of you!
- On this most special day, I want to offer you such precious wishes. First I wish for your marriage to be everything that you have ever dreamed it would be and more. I wish for your love to be strong and true, unbreakable by anything life might throw your way. And finally, I wish that you will always look back on this day as one of the happiest days of your lives. Enjoy marriage life!
- Your are the best sister anyone could ask for, and I have no doubt that you’ll be the best wife and a more amazing mother. Watch over each other through this journey of love, dearest sister heartiest congratulations.
- Happy wedding, sis! Your beauty, kindness, and compassion makes you every guy’s dream girl. Your husband is so fortunate be able to call you his wife now. Have a good happy married life sister, I love you.