Your sisters wedding day is one of the most important days of her life. It is a time to celebrate her and her commitment to her new family. It is also a time for you to tell her how much you love and support her. So while you are helping with all of the exciting arrangements, make sure to put your wedding wishes for your sister down in a nice card.
This is a keepsake she will treasure for the rest of her life so you want to find the perfect words to express your love. Our list of over 65 of the best wedding wishes for sister will help give you a variety of wedding messages to get you started. Great for use in a speech as well. We have even added some wonderful quotes for you as well.
These are all original and written on proper English, so feel free to use them as you wish. It’s our gift to you and your beautiful sister.
How Do You Congratulate Your Sister On Her Wedding?
- Let’s toast to my lovely sister and best friend! I love you and I could not be happier to be your maid of honor.
- As you tie the knot, remember to always support your life partner through everything. May your love keep on blooming. Congratulations to you two!
- Married life may seem daunting at times… but I promise you, it’s often times magical. I will always be here for you. Wishing you the brightest future with him!
- You and your new husband are truly a match made in heaven. May this wedding day mark a new chapter full of blessings and happiness. Love you both!
- Congrats to my dear sister and her one true love! I wish you both undying love for each other and a blossoming married life.
- Congratulations, lil sis! You have finally found your prince charming. I wish you the best marriage could possibly bring.
- Happy wedding day! I have no doubt that many well-wishes will come your way and may them all come true. Can’t wait until that first wedding anniversary. I’ll probably be an Uncle by then.
- Seeing you about to marry the man you love fills me with so much joy. The way you look at each other gives us hopeless romantics hope.
- Cheers to my lovely sister and oh-so charming brother in law! Congratulations on this beautiful wedding and may you have a bigger, happier family one day.
- Happy wedding to my favorite couple! May God fill your hearts with glee and guide both of you as you begin your new life together. May all of your days together be filled with happiness.
Wedding Wishes To Sister
- I knew that this wedding was written in the books. I wish you a wonderful married life from this day forward! May both you of continue to support each other and realise each other’s dreams.
- Life is indeed a long and winding road… but now, you get to have a fantastic guy by your side to help you go through it. Both of you are the best people I have ever known. Congratulations and God bless you!
- Congratulations on your wedding. As my older sister, you have looked after me in so many different ways. You have always been a source of good advice and a shoulder that I could lean on. I am very happy for you. Best wishes to you and your husband-to-be.
- Congratulations, dear sister! You have chosen the right guy… I could not have asked for another brother-in-law. Wishing you both all the best for today and the years ahead. A very happy married life together.
- Today, I am so thankful to be able to witness such a breathtaking ceremony. I am more than glad to see my sister ending up in the arms of a man I know will treat her right. Congratulations, dear!
- I have never seen such a beautiful bride and groom in my life. You both deserve each other and a life full of laughter and joy. Congratulations on your wedding!
- Your wedding was something for the history books and I am happy to be a part of it. I wish you the most fabulous life with the most amazing man! He is lucky to have stylish and sweet wife.
- Dear big sis, I am so happy that you are now starting your own family. We grew up in a loving family, so I am sure that you will build the same. Honestly, I cannot wait to see that!
- Dear sister, even when we were young, I have always seen you as a princess. I am happy to have seen you grow up to be a wise and beautiful queen who is about to marry the love of her life. Remember this: a castle is nothing without a loving family.
- Congratulations, sis! I know you newly-weds will be lead a happy life… you two are the most compatible couple I have ever known.
Emotional Wedding Wishes To Sister
- Let’s raise our glasses to my gorgeous sister: I wish you a very blessed life with the only man who deserves your love. Cheers!
- Dear sister and future brother in law: I wish you an eternally happy life with each other. Congratulations on the big day!
- My baby sister, I can’t believe that you’re grown up now and about to enter into marriage! Congratulations once again and I wish you nothing but the best.
- I am incredibly happy for you… it’s not everyday that you see the perfect match get married. Wishing you an unforgettable honeymoon!
- On this special day, I would like to let you know how much I love you and how much I am so proud of you. You are a beautiful, smart, and kind young woman… and you deserve nothing less than the gentleman next to you.
- Congratulations! As you start your new lives together as husband and wife, I wish you both all the happiness in this world. I will always be here if any of you need help.
- The day we have all been waiting for is finally here! Congratulations to you and your new husband. Now, may all your wedding dreams come to life!
- Like any other relationships, marriage is full of joys and sorrows… but I know that both of you will hold each other’s hand through it all, and that makes your bond so strong. May God bless you. Congratulations, baby sis!
- Congratulations on this wonderful day! Thank you for always looking out for me and being my shoulder to lean on. I will be here for you no matter what. I could recite all my wishes for you… but it might take all day.
- I hope your husband knows what he’s getting into… just kidding! You’re the most fun and cheerful person I know, his life would light up. He is the luckiest man alive. I will miss you at home, though… Congratulations beautiful!
Other Articles You Might Enjoy
- Birthday Wishes For Your Brother
- Simple Ways To Say Thank You For Dinner
- 260 Heartwarming Birthday Wishes For Daughter That Will Make Her Smile
- 140 Good Night Love Messages For Her That Will Melt Her Heart
- 70+ Happy Independence Day Quotes That Will Make Them Cheer
- 125 Best Wishes For A New Job To Your Husband
- Happy 2nd Birthday (Boy) Wishes To My Sweet Child
How Do You Wish Someone a Happy Wedding?
- Congratulations on your wedding! My heart sings to see that you have found an amazing guy to spend the rest of your life with. Wishing you nothing but good fortune and happiness!
- Congratulations on this memorable wedding, sis! I hope that your new life is more that anything you could ever hoped for. I could not imagine you spending it with anyone else. Much love to you
- Congrats on marrying your one true love, babe! The fact that you are still madly in love with each other after all these years is a testament to that.
- Congratulations on the wedding! I can’t wait to have myself a lovely nephew or niece.
- I am happy for you for finally entering a new chapter of your life… but no matter what, you will always be my lovely baby sis. Sending you warm hugs and kisses!
- Congratulations, dear sis! Don’t let the nerves get to you… remember to welcome this new phase of your life with open arms.
- I wish you and your husband the happiest of lives. May you share more great memories!
- May your soul will be filled with nothing but joy today. You are the best sister anyone could ever have, so I would wish you nothing less. Congratulations! I’m also looking forward to welcoming a new brother-in-law in our family.
- To my favorite sister and her dear husband, I wish you strength and happiness as you go down this new path. Nevertheless, know that you will always have each other!
- Today is a bittersweet day… you are finally getting married and moving out. I will miss you greatly, but I know that your soulmate will take care of you. Congratulations on this brand new life!
- Here’s to living a wonderful life with the best man I have ever met. I wish you both nothing but the best. Congratulations!
- I’m going to miss you bossing me around… but I couldn’t be happier for you and your new husband. May both of you be endowed with a blissful life.
- Never in a million years would I have thought that my sister would marry such an amazing gentleman. I hope happiness will always be by your side, dear.
- Our parents have certainly raised you right… and this is proven by the fact that you have chosen a good man to be by your side. Your smarts, confidence and beauty never cease to astonish me. Have a lovely wedding, sis!
- Congratulations on your wedding! No words can properly express how happy I am for you. You have found Mr. Right and your love grows! I am proud to call him my brother-in-law and I wish you both the most amazing life.
What Should I Say To My Sister On Her Wedding Day?
- I want you to know that you mean so much to me… and I’m so relieved that you have found someone that values you the same as I do. May you both spend the rest of your lives in bliss. Congratulations on the marriage!
- My adorable little sister is finally tying the knot! You might be someone else’s angel now, but I will not stop being your number one guardian angel. Can’t wait to see you walking down the isle. Can’t wait to become an uncle!
- Not everyone is this lucky to experience the kind of love you share with him. Congratulations and best wishes!
- Congrats, sis! Now that you’re getting married and moving out, I finally don’t have to put up with all your incessant whining… just kidding! I’ll love you forever and always.
- There will undoubtedly be tough moments in your marriage, but the true love you have for each other will certainly endure it all. Congratulations on your wedding! Don’t forget that I exist, okay…
- I pinch myself everytime I realise that my favorite sister is getting married! Your soon-to-be hubby should feel incredibly lucky to have a lady like you… but I’ll remind me anyways. Cogratulations!
- To my sis and her new husband, thanks for trusting me to organise this special day. May you live a happy marriage ahead! Looking forward to seeing your beautiful babies!
- I’m sad that you’re moving away, but happy as you will live a marvellous life with a true gentleman. By the way, can I have your old room…?
- I am so happy that you guys bumped into each other all those years ago… wonderful people deserve to be with other wonderful people. May all your dreams come true!
- Congratulations to you and your fiancée! As you begin your journey as a married woman, know that I am just one call away if you need any advice.
- Your husband is unquestionably a great catch… but so are you! Your brains and beauty are unmatched. Congratulations! And like those fairytales used to read to us when we were little, may you live happily ever after!
- Congratulations on your wedding! I am going to miss your yammering, I feel bad for your hubby… but you know I’m just joking! I love sharing every minute with you. Wishing you all the love and happiness you deserve.
- May you and your husband build a life that even the happiest married couples are jealous of. Congratulations and happy wedding, my sister!
- Never in my wildest dreams that I see such a wonderful guy marrying you, but I know that you will be happy together. Congratulations!
- Congratulations, sis! I have no words… Throughout our childhood, we have shared so many great memories. Now, I’m a bit jealous that another man will take my share…. But really, I couldn’t be happier for you two.
Heart Felt Marriage Wishes For Sister
- We may have our highs and lows, and we might be separated soon, but you will aways have a special place in my heart. You are my best friend. I wish you and your husband the best life possible. God bless you! I’m waiting for the arrival of your kids now.
- Welcome to the world of married life, baby sis. You are still the most important person in my life, so I hope we can still maintain our communication. I love you very much. Once again, congratulations to you and your man!
- Your are the best sister anyone could ask for, and I have no doubt that you’d the best wife and a more amazing mother. Watch over each other through this journey of love. Congratulations and I wish you a beautiful future!
- As we celebrate this special day, I want you to know how happy I am to see you get married to such a hardworking, handsome, and wonderful man. Congratulations to both of you!
- Happy wedding, sis! Your beauty, kindness, and compassion makes you every guy’s dream girl. Your husband is so fortunate be able to call you his wife now.