Thank You Message for Father's Day
From silly jokes to unexpected acts of kindness, Father’s Day is a day to celebrate the amazing dads in our lives. It’s an annual reminder of how thankful we are for everything they do and all the love they show us each and every day! We have put together the best thank you message for father’s day to make their day even more special!
So to all the fathers, grandfathers, and father figures out there, happy father’s day! On this special day, we recognize all that you do for us and all the love and support that you provide. Whether it’s a hug to make things better when we’re feeling down or a phone call just to check in. Whatever it is, let your dad know how much you love him this upcoming fathers day.
What is the Best Message for Father's Day?
Go out of your way this year and send a happy father’s day to your awesome dad using our list of the best father’s day messages! These are unique father’s day messages outlining what a great human being dad is!
- Dear daddy, you’ve always been there for me, even when I made mistakes. My favorite memories are when we spent the day fishing and sat and chatted for hours. I don’t tell you this often enough, but you are an amazing father.
- Thank you for being the coolest dad around. Thank you for all the sacrifices you made for us growing up. We love you so much dad.
- Dear dad, I hope you have a great father’s day, in fact, I’m going to make sure you have the best day!
- To the best dad in the whole world, thank you for always being there when I’ve needed you, love your favorite daughter.
- Thank you for always picking me up and dusting me off. You are the best dad, and I love you so much.
- You are and have always been a wonderful father. Thank you for being the best role model a son could ask for.
- Happy father’s day, you’ve always been patient with me, even when I was being stubborn. Thank you for being my friend and a great father.
- Dad, I adore you, you taught me how to ride my bicycle ( we all know that wasn’t easy!) Thanks for always putting our family first, I’m so glad god picked you to be my dad.
- Dear dad, there are so many wonderful things about you. I love that you are so proud of everything I do, I love that you laugh at my silly jokes, but most of all, I love that you are always around when I need you. I love you dad.
Thank You Messages for Fathers Day
These father’s day messages are the perfect way to wish your dad a happy father’s day. Tell him what a great dad he is, and include some personal words in his father’s day card, specifically what it is you love most about your dad. Let him know what an important person he is in your life, or let him what he taught you the most as a child, or you could talk about how thankful you are for him.
Here are our favorite thank you messages to write in your father’s day card.
- Dad, it has just been you and me for a few years now. Thank you for being my best friend, I am super thankful to have you and the family we have.
- You are the one person I can always rely on. You have taught me to stand tall and be proud of myself, and to work hard. I hope I continue to make you proud of me, your loving son.
- I don’t tell you this enough, but your daughter loves you so much. I consider you not only my dad but my best friend. You will always be my go-to person.
- I found my amazing husband because I was looking for someone like you. Someone who shows respect to a woman always, a man who always has time to play with his children, and a man who gave his kids an unbelievable childhood.
Fathers Day Messages
- Happy father’s day to the best dad in the whole world. You always take such good care of this family. I hope I am as lucky as mom was when it comes to picking husbands and fathers. You’ve made me realize what I want in a man! I’m so grateful for you dad.
- Thank you for being such a fun and loving father. I’ve always enjoyed spending time with you! Wishing you a very happy father’s day, I can’t wait to see you this weekend dad.
- I am filled with gratitude on this father’s day that you are my dad. I remember your sweet gesture of walking me to school every day before you went to work. I would see so many kids walking to school with their mom, and I felt so cool to have my dad. I love the relationship we have dad. Thank you for everything!
- Thank you for your unconditional love and support, which have made me the person I am today. I love you dad.
- I wanted to take a moment on this special day, as we get ready to celebrate you. Your kids are super lucky to have you as their dad.
- I don’t tell you this often enough, but I am so grateful to have you as my dad. You are a wonderful husband to mom and a terrific role model for me. Wishing you an amazing happy father’s day. I hope you like the gifts we picked out for you!
Fathers Day Messages for Dads in Heaven
- I still miss you every single day dad
- I will miss you forever and ever. You were the best dad to this kid, I just wish you were still around. You brought so much joy and happiness into my life
- I know you are watching over me and I feel your presence every day.
- It doesn’t matter that you’re gone dad, I miss all the ways that you took care of me. You were taken from us too young!
- I’m trying to find the right words today on father’s day, life takes some nasty turns, and losing you was my worst. You were a huge loss to this family dad, you were gone in a moment. Losing you has made me realize how much you kept this family together.
Father's Day Card Messages
This father’s day, I can’t help but smile when I think about all the amazing dads out there. From my own dad who has been an inspiration to me since I was a little girl, to all of the other important male figures who have loved and supported me through thick and thin. There are so many reasons to thank all of the amazing dads out there them!
So whether you’re celebrating your own father or another special person in your life this father’s day, we have put together the best message to celebrate your father on this wonderful day. These are the perfect messages to write in a father’s day card.
- Thank you for everything that you do for us dad, happy father’s day! I hope you know your children think the sun, moon, and stars shine out of you. We love you no matter what.
- Wishing you the best father’s day, I wish we could be there to celebrate in person, but we’ll definitely see you soon.
- Have I told you lately that I am so thankful to have you as my father! You have always had my back so far in life, and I love you for that.
- Wishing you the best father’s day, there is nothing better in life than picking up the phone and having you help solve any issue I have. Thank you for always being available to me.
- Your children love and adore you, we hope you know that!
- I have three words for you, “I love you”. Happy father’s day.
Thank You Messages for Fathers Day
To all the fathers out there, thank you for everything! Your presence makes a difference in your child’s life each and every day. This father’s day, take some time to appreciate all that your father has done for you. He deserves more than one day to be recognized, but at least he gets one day! Happy Father’s Day!
- To my husband, you are the most wonderful father to our kids. I am lucky that you jump in to help take care of the children anytime I need a break. I am filled with gratitude that I come home every day to a delicious home-cooked meal. You take such good care of your family. I thank god for you daily.
- I don’t think our children realize yet how grateful they should be to have you as their dad. You play ball with them, even when you’re tired, you put them down to sleep and lay with them until their eyes close. You are a godsend to this family. My happiness cup is filled daily because of you. My feelings for you will never change.
- This message is for you dad. Thank you for your advice and wisdom, which have helped me navigate through life’s challenges. I hope all your wishes come true today. You’re my favorite person in the whole world (don’t tell mom).
- Happy father’s day old man. Thanks for the wonderful life you provided for me and mom, You gave us the world and then some.
Happy Father's Day Dad!
- Happy father’s day to one in a million. You bring so much joy to our daily lives. Thank you for being a great father and friend, and for ALWAYS being there for me. Sending you all the wishes today, I love you pops.
- I hope you like all your gifts today, and I’m so glad I was able to be here to celebrate with you.
- This Father’s Day, I’d like to take a moment to show appreciation for my wonderful dad. Growing up he was always there for me—whether that meant being at every single swim meet or offering guidance and support during difficult times—my dad has been an unwavering source of love and encouragement throughout my life.
- Thanks for still talking to me, my teenager years were not my finest lol. Happy father’s day to one of the best men I know!
- I picked out your gifts daddy, I hope you like them. Happy father’s day from ______ and ______.
- Dear dad, thank you for working so hard to provide for our family. Enjoy your father’s day gift.
FREE Birthday Tracker Printable
-Don’t forget another birthday with our handy tracker.
-Give yourself time to get a card or gift before the big day.
-Easy to print PDF download.
Funny Father's Day Messages
Happy fathers day to my favorite dad. Today is the perfect day to send your dad a message letting him know how much he means to you. Dads love hearing from their children on this momentous occasion! Think of how much he has done for you and how much he deserves you taking some time to write him a sweet message for father’s day. Maybe you could even pick him up a father’s day gift.
- I’m so grateful to my dad for instilling in me a love of naps.
- I’m sorry for all the times I’ve given you gray hairs.
- My favorite thing about having you as my dad is getting access to your Netflix account!
- I love you more than chocolate, wow, I can’t believe I just said that but I do!