Send Congratulations Messages To A New Father
There are few moments in life that are as exhilarating as the moment you become a father. You suddenly have this tiny new child who is completely dependent on you, and it can be both scary and wonderful all at the same time.
There are so many things to say to someone who has just become a new father, but what should you say?
To help you get started, we have compiled this list of over 130 congratulations messages for you to use to send congratulations to someone who just became a new dad! Feel free to use them as is, or as ideas to inspire your own thoughts.
How Do You Congratulate Someone on Becoming a Father?
- “Big congratulations! This is such great news. You must be loving spending time with your little angel. We will try to make it over there soon. Congratulations daddy!”.
- “Your baby is going to be so lucky to have a dad like you. Enjoy your happy family, being a dad is so much fun!”
- “Welcome to the wonderful world of fatherhood! It’s a whole new adventure, scary at first, but once you know what you’re doing. it’s amazing! Enjoy that sweet smile, she will have you wrapped around her little finger in no time”.
- “Congratulations on becoming a father! It is a truly amazing feeling to know that your family is now complete. I wish your new baby a healthy life filled with nothing but happiness and joy”
FREE List Of Acts Of Kindness For New Parents
-23 Ideas for things you can DO to help the new parents in your life.
– Forget the typical gifts and do something that actually matters.
-Easy to print PDF download.
What Can I Write in a New Dad Card?
- “Congratulations on becoming a proud, new parent! May god bless you and your new born baby”.
- “We are extremely glad that your baby has arrived safe and sound! Your family is now complete”.
- The role of a father is the most important in your life. As your daughter grows up, she will look up to you as an example of what a man should be. You will be the one she depends upon to find her way in this big, often confusing world. I know that you will be a wonderful father to her, and she will grow up to be an amazing woman!
- “Congratulations! You are a daddy now and your life has changed forever! I know you are going to be the most loving father”.
- Hearing that you have welcomed your baby made us so happy. How much are you enjoying that new baby smell, isn’t it the best! Enjoy it all son, it’s a wonderful time for you, XOXO Mom and Dad”)
Message for New Dad
- “Hey new dad! Congratulations on your new arrival! As you embark on this new journey, there are a few things you should know.. First of all, don’t be afraid to ask for help, a new addition can be overwhelming at times. Secondly, enjoy every moment, because they grow up too fast.
- ” Congratulations on your little bundle of joy!”
- “Congratulations on becoming a new parent! I’m so excited for you.”
- Welcoming a baby into this world is such an exciting time. Best wishes and congratulations on becoming a new father! Fatherhood is an awesome responsibility. With your hectic schedule with your new job, finding the time to take care of a new baby can be challenging. If you need anything at all, please pick up the phone, we love you guys.
- You must have received lots of congratulations messages. We are so thrilled for you and your wife. This baby is a welcome addition to your beautiful family.
- “Enjoy this exciting time in your life. You must be loving being a first time dad. Your family deserves all the happiness”.
How to Congratulate a New Father?
- “Congratulations to you and your wife. We wish you a lifetime of happiness.”
- “Parenthood is a rewarding phase. May you cherish each and every moment of it with your baby boy. Enjoy your amazing family, we are so thrilled for you guys”.
- “Get ready to embark on this magical journey of parenthood!”
- “Congratulations on your beautiful bundle of joy. Now, you’ll get to wake up to his innocent smile… or cries”
- “Congratulations on having a brand new miracle to call your own!”
- “Your baby has the coolest dad in town, no doubt. I know you will be a loving first time dad!”
- “Congratulations on your new arrival. It’s a wild ride, and you’re in for some surprises! As you adjust to life as a family of three, remember to get lots of sleep, slow down and be present with your new family. We’re here if you need us!”
What Do You say to a New Dad?
- “Your little bundle of joy has finally arrived! Don’t forget to savor every moment with him and take pictures!”
- “Your home is about to become a little busier with your little one. Once again, congrats!”
- “Best of luck with changing diapers and getting very little sleep. You are now a DAD!”
- “There is nothing sweeter than the smell of your baby’s breath and feeling her gentle kisses. May God bless you and your family!”
- “Congratulations, my friend! May the arrival of your baby bring a new and wonderful exciting adventure to you and your family.”
- It’s amazing how becoming a new father can make you feel so many things at once! You’re elated, exhausted, anxious and overjoyed all in the span of a few hours! Best wishes to you and your wife, we’re so happy for you both!
Congratulations Message For New Father
- “Say ‘Hi’ to the new member of your family! We couldn’t be happier for you.”
- “Congratulations on your newfound role as a Father! Looking forward to meet your little bundle of joy.”
- “The birth of your child is the best news I’ve heard in days. Having a child is something that changes you indefinitely, but I know that you’ll be a great parent!”
- “I wish you and your baby healthy and happy adventures through life!”
- “You family is now complete with your newest baby. Congratulations!”
- “Sending you and your baby lots of love and well-wishes! Can’t wait to see you both soon.”
- “Congratulations, buddy! May the newest arrival bring you immense joy!”
- “We are so excited to hear about your baby’s arrival. What amazing news!”
How do You Congratulate a New Father?
- “Congratulations to the proud parents! So incredibly happy for you two”
- “We welcome your dear child to the world with love.”
- “I can’t believe you’re a father now… Congrats on the birth of your little one, he looks like a mini you!”
- “Your baby is the definition of ‘perfect’. I’m so excited for you and the beginning of your journey of fatherhood!”
- “Hope that your lady and the baby are doing well. Warmest congratulations!”
- “Congratulations on the newest addition to your family! I wish the three of you all the love and happiness.”
FREE Daily Reflections Printable Worksheets
-Start your day with positive energy and a plan to succeed
-Remember your blessings every day and fill your heart with positivity to take into the world.
-Easy to print PDF download.
Congratulations To The Father Of A Baby Girl
- “Your baby is finally here, and you are finally a new father! Sending lots of love your way.”
- “You both really created a little miracle. Congratulations on being new parents!”
- “Congratulations! Believe me when I say that the tiniest feet make the biggest footprints in your heart.”
- “Isn’t it funny that such a little person can take up so much space in our hearts? So excited for you to feel all the joy of parenthood.”
Congratulations To The Father Of A Baby Boy
- “Knowing you, I know that your baby will be so loved… Even I’m jealous!”
- “Sleepless nights are more than worth it when it’s for your little one. Again, congratulations and I wish you all the best!”
- “Warning: when I finally get to meet your little baby, I’ll shower her with thousands of hugs and kisses!”
- You are so blessed to be a new father, to have welcomed a new member to your family in these challenging times. May God shine His light on her as she grows up!
- I wish you the greatest success on your new phase of life, fatherhood. Fatherhood is a huge responsibility… It requires love, patience, and, above all else, time. Yet, there is no joy that compares to that of raising a child. From father to father, I wish you nothing but the best!
- My heartfelt congratulations on becoming a new father! Your life will be forever changed by that little bundle of joy. Your beautiful baby will bring you immeasurable love, joy, and happiness that will make your heart glow like never before.
- Congratulations on your newborn baby girl! A safe arrival of a healthy baby is enough to make any new father want to kiss the ground… believe me, I know. May the Lord bless your baby with health, strength, happiness, and beauty.
You will also feel anxious at her every cry, worry about her future with every fiber of your being, and work as hard as you can to give her the best that you can possibly offer. Fatherhood can be hard at times… but I know you will crush it!
- Congratulations on becoming a new parent! Your life will now be filled with a new and greater purpose. True, there will be diapers to change, midnight crying fits, and, soon enough, the terrible twos…but, you will love it all.
- Best wishes to you as a new father. There will be difficult moments ahead, but may you cherish more than anything all the joy fatherhood brings: from holding your new baby in your arms, to seeing his first smile, to hearing his unforgettable first words.
- My friend, a big congratulations is in order. Here’s to a blessed future for you and your baby daughter! May she grow up to be happy, content, and full of energy. Furthermore, may she always have a positive outlook towards life. Cheers!
- Congratulations! You are about to embark on every man’s greatest journey in life: fatherhood. As a new father, this journey begins the moment you take that pink, beautiful bundle into your arms. You will do anything and everything to protect her and keep her safe. Having a daughter will keep you up late at night for the rest of your life. Welcome to fatherhood!
How to Congratulate a New Dad
- It is an unbelievable experience to become a father for the first time. I pray that you’ll experience fantastic and memorable times with your little one, and may he grow up to be the kind of man that you are!
- Being a dad is not easy… but it still is the best job you will ever have!
- Despite the hectic moments that come with parenthood, I hope that you’ll enjoy all the blissful moments that will come your way. Embrace your baby and raise her to be a wonderful young lady.
- Congrats, new papa! May your baby have a happy and healthy life in the future.
- There is no better feeling in the world than having your kid in your arms for the very first time. Congratulations and all the best for you!
- I believe that a child is one of God’s greatest blessings, but with that blessing also comes a ton of responsibility!
- No feeling can be compared to the one that you get when you see your baby for the first time! I’m so happy for you, bud.
- I wish you all the best as a new daddy, but I know in my gut that you’ll be a terrific father figure.
- I’m so happy to see that you’ve been blessed with a beautiful little baby. Sending you and your entire family my best and heartfelt wishes, hun!
Congratulations Message for New Father
- As your close friend, I admire you for deciding to take on this new journey. I hope that it will fulfil your heart in the best way!
- Being the mother of our first child, I would like to congratulate you for putting up with me for the last few months… also, so excited to go on this journey with you.
- As a father, you will be blessed beyond your wildest dreams: sure, your kid could be challenging at times, but you will soon find the beauty in everything. We all love you and are very happy for you.
- Congratulations on the birth of your little baby girl! You might be young as a father, but you are also the bravest, most sincere and responsible man I know… you’ll be an amazing father.
- You have always been a good man, so we all hope that the arrival of the new baby will make you become an even better one… for you and for her. Best wishes and congratulations!
- God has gifted you with a gorgeous baby, so congratulations! You should be excited for the wonderful years ahead as a dad!
- Finally, I’m not the only father in the room! Congratulations, buddy. May your home be blessed with nothing but jolliness and laughter!
- Taking on the role of a father is not easy, let alone living as one… but it is also one of the most fulfilling roles you could possibly have. I hope to hear many cute stories about your baby soon!
- Congratulations on becoming a father to a handsome and healthy baby boy! I hope that you and your family will have more sweet, unforgettable moments courtesy of him.
- I have no doubt in my mind that you’ll be an extraordinary father! Welcome to the club!
First Time Father Wishes
- Being a father is one of man’s greatest achievements and I am happy that you have been able to achieve that. Major congratulations to you and your missus!
- Congrats for the birth of your baby girl! She is such a wonderful addition to your family… wishing you all blissful years ahead!
- Everybody knows that being a father requires lots of patience, love, and dedication! Does that sound like you?
- May you and your wife enjoy every single moment with your newborn, from today and for as long as you may live!
Congratulations to New Father
- The birth of your newborn is undoubtedly going to change your life forever… May God give you strength to raise her and perform your duties as a responsible father. Congratulations and good luck!
- Welcome to the ‘New Fathers’ club! May your little one grow into a strong, smart and healthy adult. Congratulations, we love you guys.
- Congratulations on becoming a father! May your little baby grow up to become a happy and energetic individual, as well has a prosperous and generous person.
- May your voyage as a new father be as smooth as it possibly can be, and may you raise him to be a healthy adult in the future!
- I don’t really know how to congratulate someone on becoming a dad, but let me just say this: nothing is better than having a mini you, and I’m extremely happy that you’ve created this little bundle of joy!
- Congratulations on this incredible milestone, my friend! Remember to savor every breathing moment with your baby girl.
- A child is unquestionably a fantastic gift to any man, let alone two! So happy that you’re finally building your own family and I wish you all the happiness this world could possibly offer.
- Congratulations, buddy! As you step into the exciting, new world of fatherhood, I would like to wish you all the best.
- The best gift of all is the gift of life. Congratulations (to your wife) for bringing a beautiful bundle of joy into this often dull world! May your house be filled with warmth as you welcome the new addition to your family.
- Knowing that you are a daddy makes my heart dance! I’m so overjoyed! May your baby cub grow happy and healthy under your care. Wishing you and your little family a lifetime full of togetherness!
- Congratulations, new papa! As this new chapter of your life unfolds, you will welcome new challenges; however, these will be overcome with more blessings and gratitude that you will receive.
- The nine-month wait is over. Enjoy your beautiful new bundle of joy. Congratulations!
- Life may be full of surprises, but one thing is for sure: you becoming a dad-to-be is no accident. Congratulations and I wish you strength, happiness and endless laughter with your little one once she arrives!
Congratulations Message to Dad
- Congratulations! I know it’s chaotic right now, but I want you to know that I’ll be here to support you.
- Congratulations! You have been given a great gift. The Lord has entrusted a precious gift for you to love, hold, raise, and to share your best moments with. I’m truly overjoyed for you.
- Let’s raise a glass to [name]! My friend, your life will never be the same again now that you’re a father! You will unquestionably be the coolest dad in the world.
- Congratulations on your new and coveted status as a father! There is nothing more peaceful in the world than to see and feel your baby sleeping in your arms. The sun shines brighter and all of the troubles in this world seem to vanish in that magical moment.
- You’ve worked so hard this past year, you deserve more smiles, more laughter, more joy… and the little one will bring you the biggest joy of all. Major congratulations to the new dad-to-be!
New Father Wishes
- I am so happy to hear that you’re now a dad. I’m sure your baby will grow as smart and as handsome as you are. Also, I can’t wait to see and cuddle your son. When the challenges or fatherhood become too overwhelming, do remember that I am just a phone call away. Congrats again!
- The long wait is over, and you’re now finally a dad! Congratulations! I wish you, your wife, and your babies happiness, good health and success.
- Hey, bro! I just learned from my sister that you just got promoted to fatherhood. Congratulations! I know that the challenges that come with it has got nothing on my man. We should talk soon!
- Congratulations on the baby, man! I hope you got lots of sleep in the previous months. You won’t be getting much of that in the next few months… but, if you need any help, don’t hesitate to call me, OK? I am so happy for you. This isn’t mission impossible… the man I know can conquer anything.
- I heard the great news! A new boy in the family is a great blessing to everybody. Congrats and greetings to your family!
Congratulations on Becoming a Father
- An angel came down from heaven, and you are the latest lucky one to be given a chance at fatherhood. Congratulations to you, new dad!
- Congratulations, I hear there is a new dad in town. I’m happy for you bro!
- I can only imagine how ecstatic you were when your baby was born. I know with every ounce of my being that you’ll be a spectacular father. Once again, congratulations!
- Congratulations on being a first time daddy! Welcome to the world of tantrums and nappies… but also bubbly cuddles.
Congrats New Dad
- A tiny angel in your arms can make your heart glow and melt. Congratulations for the amazing new addition to the family!
- Your newborn baby looks like a carbon copy of you. May he grow up to be the complete opposite of you. The last thing this world needs is two of you! Just kidding, congrats man, so happy for you both!
- Congrats, congrats, congrats! God has gifted you with a beautiful baby boy! Cherish every moment with your newborn baby.
- A little hand on top of your palm, it must feel amazing! May you always remember that moment as you go through life with your new baby. God bless you!
- My cute niece had come to the world, she looks like me! Can you agree? I am so proud of you brother, congratulations to you!
- I was so happy to see my niece for the first time, you know why? Because she looks like me! You can’t deny it. Anyway… congratulations, brother!
New Father Congratulations
- Congratulations on becoming a daddy! The clubbing nights are over now, but welcome to the prestigious fatherhood club.
- Hey there, first time father! First of all, congratulations! I can’t wait to see the baby real soon.
- Congrats on the new born baby! So happy for you and your partner. May your precious little one bring happiness to the world and extra special joy to you!
- A father so handsome, a mom so gorgeous – no wonder your newborn is such a lovely one. Kudos to you guys for creating such a beauty!
- There’s nothing better in this world than seeing your child look up at you with sparkle in his/her eyes and a huge smile. It just fills you up with delight. Congratulations on becoming a father again!
There is nothing sweeter in this world than the smell of your newborn baby’s breath, the happy cooing sounds, and the smell of baby skin. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- We are so happy to hear about your newborn baby. Such fantastic news! Anyone would be so lucky to have you as his/her daddy.
- A unique gift has arrived, your house will be filled with even more laughter and smile. I can see it: picture-perfect memories coming your way. Congratulations!
- Your dream of having your own daughter/son has finally come true. Congrats! Couldn’t be happier for you. Looking forward to receiving an invitation to your next baby bash!
- Being a father may not be an actual job, but it sure is a lot of work: there will be sleepless nights, changing nappies and taking care of the baby in general. There will be sacrifices, but trust me when I say that its all worth doing! Be ready and happy, my friend. Congratulations and best of luck luck to you!
- Congratulations! When your baby grows up, she will know of the legacy being passed down to her, and she will be proud to have you as her father.