Encouraging Words for Single Moms
Mothers are the backbone of every family. Single mothers are in a whole different league. Double the work and twice the stress with no hope for a rest.
However they also get twice the hugs, twice the love, twice the pride, and yes, twice the tears, twice the stress and twice the work! Single moms are some of the strongest people in the world. They deserve our care and respect for all that they do.
Sending a few encouraging words to the single mother in your life will let her know that you see her and appreciate the amazing job that she does every day. She is mom and dad, emotional supporter, defender and caretaker all in one. She pulls double duty all day long. She is a one woman village who deserves to be recognized.
Here are some uplifting single mom quotes to send out to single moms who need to know they are doing okay.
What Do You Say To A Single Mom?
- I know that being a single mom is not easy, but you are handling it with grace and strength. Nobody said raising kids is easy!
- Never give up on yourself or your children. You were raised by a single mom, so you know you can do this!
- Being a single mother doesn’t mean you shouldn’t ask for help, in fact it means that you should ask and that is okay. Nobody should have an opinion on how people parent, especially people who don’t know you! There is no other mom like you, and you are doing amazing!
- Being a single mom is not for the faint of heart. It takes twice the amount of everything to be a single mom. From tears to work and love, a single mom has to do it all on her own. Single parenthood is not for everyone!
FREE Birthday Tracker Printable
-Don’t forget another birthday with our handy tracker.
-Give yourself time to get a card or gift before the big day.
-Easy to print PDF download.
- To all the single parents out there, you are doing a phenomenal job just the way you are. You deserve all the credit in the world. You will have free moments when they go to college, not kidding!
- You are a single woman who is raising a child on her own, and that is not easy! However I watch you always put your own child’s heart before your own! You are awesome!
- Only mothers can take on the job of a mom and a dad. Moms are the first ones to put their kids before themselves. But sometimes it’s essential that you are a happy mother, so it’s okay for you to take time for you. A happy mother is a better mother!
Single Mom Inspirational Quotes
- Being single doesn’t mean you’re weak, it means that you’re strong enough to handle things on your own.
- Whether you choose the high road or the low road, your kid is watching.
- You are a single woman who loves life! You are raising one heck of a human being. No-one could do a better job at this than you!
- You are an inspiration to all the other single moms out there who think they can’t do it. You are doing it, and you are doing an amazing job! You always put your families well being first, and that’s what makes you a good mom.
- The hardest part about being a single parent is juggling a lot of things at the same time… but every time you see your kid’s smile, you know it’s worth it!
- The strength of a woman is not measured by the impact that all her hardships have had on her. The strength of a woman is measured by the extent of her refusal to allow those hardships to dictate her and who she becomes.
Words of Inspiration for Single Mothers
Single moms face a unique set of challenges. They are constantly deciding how much risk they are willing to take, both financially and emotionally. They have to juggle a lot of balls, which makes them become strong, independent women but not all of the time!
There are certain times when a single mother needs to hear she is doing a great job, and is a good mother, and you are a GOOD MOTHER!
- You light up every room you enter, especially mine
- I’m so grateful for all your sacrifices for me, Mom.
- Nobody said single parenting was easy. If it was easy, everyone would do it!
- Your children need you to be strong. They need you to be a role model of courage and resilience. They need you to show them that it’s possible to overcome any obstacle, no matter how difficult it might seem.
- Just because you are a single mother does not mean you cannot be a success!
- I know being a single mum can be hard at times. Whatever you do, don’t give up. Fight for your children with everything you’ve got. They deserve nothing less than your very best.
Wise Words For Single Moms
- You are a single parent, so you have to do it all, but you don’t have to do it all on your own. Help is all around you, just ask!
- Behind every great kid like me is an incredible mom like you.
- The word “amazing” doesn’t even begin to describe you. You are my inspiration.
- Thank you for teaching me all the right values in life. I owe you for everything I was, everything I am, and everything I will be.
- Your mother of the year every year. You deserve sugar, spice, and everything nice!
- No matter how something is trying to hold you back, you have to carry on.
- I think moms, single or not, put a lot of pressure on themselves trying to balance it all. It’s NEVER going to be perfectly balanced. The sooner you know this, the sooner you can relieve some of that unnecessary pressure.
Inspirational Words for Single Mothers
- I can’t tell you how much I respect and admire all you single parents doing it solo. I was raised by a single mom, and I know how hard it can be.
- I know that having to do everything by yourself is hard, yet it fascinates me how rarely you complain or break down… you just keep moving on! It just goes to show that you don’t need a partner to hold your hand all the time.
- You can be a good mother and still follow your dreams. You are a woman, nothing can get in your way.
- As a single mom, you are the only one who knows what’s in your child’s heart. You are the one who knows what they need to nurture and grow.
- One thing you’ll get when being a new mother: you’ll discover new strengths and capabilities you never knew you had. It’s almost like you become super mom.
- I want to be the example that you can be a single mother and work at the same time. and you can, but you need to ask for help from time to time and that’s okay! Don’t ever give up!
Sweet Things To Say To A Single Mom
- Remember: a single mom is just like any other mom, and our number one priority will always be your kids
- You have a backbone made of steel and a heart made of gold, and that makes you the best single mom out there!
- Believe me when I say that you’re stronger than you think you are.
- The toughest part of being a single parent is deciding where to put your energy. You’re doing a fantastic job raising your kid.
- You can always tell if a child was raised by a single mom. They are very independent in a good way!
- Anything you do for your children is ever wasted!
- I want you to know you are strong, capable, and amazing. You are doing an incredible job, and your children are lucky to have you.
- I see how big your love for your kid is everyday. When you need some extra help, I see you turn to your inner strengths and capabilities.
Useful Gifts For a Single Mom
Taking care of little humans on your own can be super hard. Everyone knows that single moms are amazing with all that they have to do! They rarely buy anything for themselves because their focus is their kids.
On birthdays and special occasions, it’s nice to spoil them a little bit and buy them something they probably won’t splurge on for themselves.
Check out our list of useful gifts that are perfect for single moms!
- Moms are heroes, and that makes single moms super heroes! Any parent would do whatever it takes for their kids, and single moms are the best at that.
- If you can raise your children by yourself, there’s nothing in this world that you can’t do. You’re wonder woman!
- I respect all the women who have to work long hours and go home to take care of their children. The world needs so much of their dedication and tenacity.
- I was once a single mother, with very few resources, so I know what you’re going through… If you need anything, I’m here!
- Better to have a loving, single-parent family than a ‘conventional’ family where the parents hate each other and the father is a drug addict. You’re doing great, hun.
- You’re teaching your children so much about multi tasking, it’s an amazing thing.
Inspirational Words for Single Moms
As a single mom, I know how hard it is to stay positive and motivated. That’s why we have put together this list of single mom quotes to share with a single mother you know.
Help encourage all the single parents and all the single moms out there. Remind them what a great job they are doing!
- When you become a mom, you never really become alone in your thoughts. A moms always has to think of herself and her child, and most of the time, put his/her needs before her own.
- As a single mom, you always have to take care of your children, often alone. That is why you get twice the love, twice the hugs, twice the tears and twice the pride!
- Raising a family is hard work, and it can definitely be more difficult for single parents struggling to make ends meet. They don’t need more obstacles. They need more opportunities.
- The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never.
Being a Single Parent Quotes
- If the whole world were put into one scale, and my mother in the other, the whole world would kick the beam. That’s how significant she is in my life.
- A child can always find forgiveness in her mother’s heart because they are actually one and the same.
- A mom may hold her children’s hands for a short while, but she will hold their hearts for an eternity.
- You know what’s the most the most amazing thing about mothers? They always find ways make it work – be it finding things you thought you lost, or dropping everything at work to make sure you’re okay… Mothers deserve countless trophies.
Single Parent Quotes Inspirational
- Being a single parent is definitely twice the stress, but if I had to pick someone who can pull it off, I would choose you.
- Don’t look at the stories of any single mom, make your own story. Don’t tell yourself you cannot be a success, show yourself you can!
- For me, motherhood is about learning the qualities I didn’t know I had, and dealing with the fears I didn’t know existed.
- Some days you feel really good about your work, and some days you don’t… but that’s what makes the journey valuable.
- Becoming a mom is one of the best achievements in the world, and boy, have you done well…
- Even though you are just two, you guys make the most diverse, nutty, and loving family I’ve ever seen!
- One has to carry on as a mother, no matter what, and that’s what you’ve always done!
- To all the single moms out there feeling all the weight of their shoulders: I’m so proud of you, and you should be proud of yourselves.
- Thank you for showing me what true love looks like.
- Mom, I don’t know what my life would be if I didn’t have you. I know you’re juggling a lot, so please know that I appreciate you so much.
Single Mom Encouraging Quotes
- Thank you for holding my hand through the turbulences of my teenage years.
- Thank you for always wiping my tears away and giving me hope for sunnier days.
- Thank you for making me believe in myself and helping bounce back up every time I fall down.
- God could not be everywhere… so, he made mothers like you.
- Waking up to such a wonderful role model everyday is a blessing.
- Many things are uncertain in this often rough world, but a mother’s love is constant.
- I don’t know how you do it. Even though the going gets tough, you always get out of bed… though sometimes it’s because there’s coffee downstairs.
- If I could compare my mom to something, it would definitely be the sun… actually, she’s my whole universe.
Encouraging Words for Single Mothers
- The most beautiful woman in the world is one who loves her children more than herself. To me, that person is you.
- People always tell me that being a single mom is hard, but honey, you make it seem so effortless somehow. You were born for this.
- After seeing the way you fight for your children, I’m sure that they have the best mom ever.
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… why? because it is remunerated with pure love.
- What is best for us will ultimately be the best for the baby, because when we are emotionally healthy and strong, we can be the best mom we can be!
- There are superheroes all over the world, and they are called single moms
- Motherhood matters. More than having the perfect house, the perfect body, the perfect husband, the perfect kids, the perfect anything. You are a game-changer, a life changer, and no one could ever take your place.
- The best gift a parent can give to their children is time, but it’s also important for you to know that it’s okay to have a little ‘me’ time! This is something most single moms forget!
- The most precious jewels you could ever have are the arms of your children.
Single Mom Inspirational Quotes
- Remember that you are not alone in this… I’m always here if you need a hand.
- Don’t ever feel guilty about being a working mom, a working single parent instills a sense of responsibility in a kid, this is something that all kids should have!
- When you’re a single parent, you’re often lonely, yet never alone. All we can do is to savor every moment!
- You are allowed be a bit of a mess and still be a good mom. There’s room for both.
- Whatever happens, life goes on and us mothers have to march through life… but I know we’re strong enough.
- You give motherhood your all, and that’s why you deserve the best.
- Whenever you feel discouraged, just remember that you are the center of the universe to those tiny humans you made from scratch. You’re kind of a big deal.
- Remember that you are not alone in this… I’m always here if you need a hand.
- You are not just a mom, you are a single mom. Congratulate yourself from time to time, you deserve it!
- You have a good head on your shoulders, and that’s how I know that you’ll achieve your goals. But please remember: don’t be too hard on yourself!
- I won’t lie: I struggle to keep everything together sometimes… but every night as I watch her sleep peacefully, I am reminded of the reason of it all, and it’s all worth it. Keep going girl, you’re doing great!
- A mother is irreplaceable… no one can do what they do.
Words Of Encouragement For Single Mothers
- A mother is clothed with strength and dignity, laughs without fear of the future. When she speaks, her words are wise and when she hugs, everything feels alright.
- You can’t learn how to be a mom at school… but trust me, you’re a natural born one.
- I am a single mom. I am the breadwinner, the caretaker, and the love-giver… but you know what, I love my job, because I know I have an opportunity to raise a wonderful kid.
- As long as you are giving our kids the best life we can, I don’t see anything to be ashamed of.
- Motherhood is the best thing that has ever happened to me… I’m sure it will be the same for you.
- At the end of the day, it’s the bond you share with your child that matters. I have no doubt that you’ll know how to build that.
- I’m not really single. I mean, I am, BUT I HAVE A SON. Being a single mother is the most fulfilling role I’ve ever had.
- Your past experiences will only make you become stringer, more caring and more protective towards your babies.
- Having a good career is important, but nothing will ever top my priority of being a mother.
- She has four arms, four legs, four eyes, two hearts, but double the love… that’s what a single mother looks like.
- Believe in yourself and you will overcome anything life throws your way. You are stronger than you know.
- Initially, I was afraid of being a mom. Then, I found out that it’s not as scary as I thought… there’s actually much joy in it.
Words Of Wisdom For Single Moms
- Single mom or not, remember that you are the best and your best will always be enough.
- You are doing an amazing job, don’t forget that. No-one is perfect, so don’t even try to be!
- Being a single mom, you get twice the pride, twice the work twice the stress, and all of the love!
- Going through all these pitfalls is just part of the process of becoming a great mom.
- Don’t listen to what others might say, or assume, about you. Like Paula Miranda said, any parent would do whatever it takes for their kids, and a single mother is no different.
- A mother’s love is undying. At the end of the day, only you can give your children eternal love.
- We may encounter many defeats, but us mothers must not be defeated… the world would fall apart without us.
Empowering Words For Single Moms
For a single mom, life can feel like a never-ending series of challenges. But it’s important to remember that you are not alone. You are part of a long tradition of mothers who have faced difficulties with courage and strength.
The natural laws of the universe are on your side, and you can tap into that power to help you through tough times.
Here are some single mom quotes to inspire you!
- Personally, I think that the best part of being a mom is unconditional love. I have never felt a love as pure and rewarding as my son’s/daughter’s.
- On the days you feel like failing, look around. You’ve done so much already, and I promise that your kids still think you’re the best mom in the world.
- Motherhood is the strangest yet most gratifying thing, always remember that your kids love you dearly!
- Each child is biologically required to have a mother. A father figure would be great, but I can imagine that you as a mother would be more than enough.
- I think birth and motherhood are not things that you’re trained to do. Nobody can really teach you how to be a great mom, but you will have to experience it yourself.
- You are never ‘just’ a mom. You are everything your child could need in life and more.
- The best thing about motherhood is developing a special and perpetual bond with your child.
- Don’t sit around waiting for your knight in shining armor, be your own knight!
- There’s no way to be a perfect mother, but there are a million ways to be a great one.
- I believe that the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest superwoman there is.