Mothers are our most important people. They bring us into this world, they keep us alive and safe, and they show us the world. So on that one special day of the year dedicated to Mom, make sure to send her a message that lets her know how much you care, and puts a smile on her face.
To help you along, we have created over 100 funny, heartfelt, and sincere Mothers Day wishes. Use them verbatim, or as an idea to get you going. Either way, Mom is going to love her card!
Funny Mothers Day Greetings
- To my favorite mother! You are not merely my favorite mother because you are my only mother…You may not be perfect, but you are the perfect mom for me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Behind every GOOD BOY….There is a GREAT MOM! Congratulations, and Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mom, you are a one of a kind! Thanks for making my the luckiest in the world! Happy Mother’s Day!
- To my darling mother, possessor of my heart, soul and spending money! Unrelated, this month my allowance is double, right? Thanks for being the most generous mother in the world!
- Mom, like a fine wine, you only get better with age.
- Also, you lack the strength to chase me down making it a lot easier for me to do as I please. I love you!
- Mom, you occupy a special place in my heart … Right next to the PlayStation!
- Mothers often forget that the umbilical cord is cut at birth.
- God can’t be everywhere. So, he created Mothers.
- Mom, you taught me everything I know, even “logic”: Me: “why?” Mom: “Because I say so”
- You did great, Mom. Yesterday everyone jumped off a bridge, BUT NOT ME!
- Dear Mother, I love you so much, but just so much….I could love you even more if you increase my allowance.
- Dear Mom, enjoy your special Mother’s Day celebration and save some cake for everyone else!
- For Mother’s Day I would like to give you the most beautiful gift; me for a daughter! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Being a Mom is not easy, if it were….Dad would do it! Happy Mother’s Day!
- If it were not for us kids keeping you so busy, I know you could be the ideal Mother!
Mothers Day Wishes
- Working mothers are super humans that do not need sleep like mere mortals.
- Mom if you give me all of your money and earthly possessions, I will let you live with me when you are old.
- Great parenting is knowing when to say “don’t do that!” and “aw, what the hell, go for it!”
- Mom, thanks for raising me in an age when Mother’s Day cards can be sent electronically! Love you!
- I can only imagine how proud you are that I remembered to send you a Mother’s Day card! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Dear Mom, you have always been an excellent listener, so you have a great Mother’s Day, Because I said so!
- Thanks for putting up with me all these years! Happy Mother’s Day!
- I think you must have trained with the CIA to become a mother…You have a keen ability to detect a lie, spy on my conversations and catch me red handed! Happy (covert) Mother’s Day!
- Thanks for putting up with us! We love you!
- To Mom, with love, from your very favorite child.
- Happy Mother’s Day! Couldn’t do it without you…Literally!
- Happy Mother’s Day, to the best role model in the world!
- I love you to the moon and back… Thank you for inspiring!
- You’re a great listener, ta wonderful cook, my best friend, and the best Mom I could ever want, Happy Mother’s day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the best woman who can do it all! Thanks for all that you do!
What Is A Good Mother's Day Poem?
- You taught me everything I know
When to stay and when to go
You taught me how to read and write
You taught me manners and to be polite
You taught me to say Please and Thank you!
Because politeness is the way,
So Please, can I have some money?
Just kidding. Happy Mother’s Day!
- As a mom you are the best.
A mom that is better than all the rest
On Mother’s day, chores can wait.
it is time to show we appreciate
Even if nothing gets done today
Have a Happy Mother’s Day!
- Roses are red,Clorox is blue.
Thanks for keeping everything clean,I really appreciate it.
- For all the dishes that you clean
For keeping our home pristine
For all the running back and forth to school,
For changing diapers, spit up and drool.
There should be more than one Mother’s Day!
You should have at least gotten the ENTIRE month of May.
Happy Mother’s Day Mom!
- Dear Mom…You said my finger paintings were “art”
You told me I was talented and smart,
You loved my crafts and drawings
And my popsicle stick bridge,
But don’t you think it’s long enough ago now,
It is time to take it off the fridge?
- Mom you know me at my worst,
My weaknesses and follies,
I know you’ve seen me poop my pants
and cut the heads off dollies,
You are aware of my most embarrassing moments,
You know that I can be a nut,
So what can I do to repay you…
…and make sure you keep your mouth shut!
- It is Mother’s day,So thank you Mom And I hope you know That you’re da’ bomb!
- You wash my prints from off the walls, doors and railings… But here is a print you’ll want to keep… It’s made for you this Mother’s Day!
- I am so lucky to have you for a Mom! Happy Mother’s Day!
- We all love you so much, We are fortunate to have you for a mom! Happy Mother’s Day!
- I love you and hope you have the best Mothers Day!
- Thank you for every kind word and daily acts of love…Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thank you for laughing with us in the good times and standing by our side through the tough times! Happy Mother’s Day!
What To Say To Your Mom To Make Her Cry?
- Thanks for faithfully attending every game, and cheering for me. Thanks for always listening and being a shoulder to cry on. Thanks for being there to support me. I wish you all the love that your heart can stand. I love you!
- Since becoming a mom myself, I’ve learned a few things that I didn’t appreciate before. Like the difficulty of juggling a marriage, children, and a career. You made it look effortless! I’m grateful for all that you do… Warm wishes and have a wonderful Mother’s day!
- Happy Mother’s Day, to the woman I turn to for everything … Especially when I need help!
- Dear Mom, today is your day! I want you to know that I understand when you complain: you have lost your patience because making a work of art like me, is not easy!
- I must confess on the occasion of Mother’s Day….Mom, you were right!
- All my hopes and dreams were made true, when god gave me the gift of you! Happy Mother’s Day!
- I was never a mama’s boy, even though I was an only child…Happy Mother’s Day!
- I am glad that you are my mother, a stranger could not handle me this long!
- There is only one mother … thank goodness! Kidding! I love you.
- You are definitely in the running for one of my top two favorite parents!
Other Articles You Might Enjoy
- Birthday Wishes For Your Brother
- Simple Ways To Say Thank You For Dinner
- 260 Heartwarming Birthday Wishes For Daughter That Will Make Her Smile
- 140 Good Night Love Messages For Her That Will Make Her Melt
- 70+ Happy Independence Day Quotes That Will Make Them Cheer
- 125 Best Wishes For A New Job To Your Husband
- Happy 2nd Birthday (Boy) Wishes To My Sweet Child
- You are like Peanut butter, Mom, you make everything better!
- There is a madness is hereditary, you take it from your parents! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Being a good mother is challenging, maintaining patients, not losing your temper, cook delicious meals daily… it’s hard to be a perfect mom, so don’t worry, we know you are doing your best 😉
- If my father was my mother, I would have two moms and no Dad.
- If evolution is true…why do Mother’s only have two hands?
How Do You Make Your Mom Feel Special?
- Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids! Sorry for driving you crazy!
- Children mimic their parents despite every effort to teach them good manners, Happy $@#% Mother’s Day!
- The most amazing thing about my mother is that for 25 years she served the family nothing but leftovers for dinner…The original meal has never been had!
- My mother does better research than the FBI, Thanks for sleuthing!
- Hey Mom, sorry about kicking you in the womb.
- I love our unspoken agreement that I am your favorite child!
- Mom is a superhero with mind reading capabilities. Supermoms don’t wear capes, but sometimes they carry giant purses stocked with snacks! Happy Mother’s Day! Can I have something to eat?
- You raised me, and protected the world from me. Thanks for keeping everybody safe and sound!
- Moms are training for a bad boss. I stopped asking and just do what I’m told!
- The word ‘Mom’ turned backward is: mom. Mom flipped upside down is: wow, as in ‘Wow, your room is actually clean!’ You’d flip if you ever saw my room actually clean. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thank you for loving me, even when I drive you crazy sometimes.
- I wanted to get you something special this Mother’s Day…So I decided to leave you alone and grant some peace and quiet.
- Happy Mother’s Day, and thank you for your dedication, You are the best!
- All my love from the luckiest kid in the world!
- I’m so proud to be your offspring. Happy Mother’s Day!
How Do I Show My Mom I Love Her?
- Happy Mother’s Day! I promise today I’ll clean my room… Maybe.
- Mother’s Day is everyday! When you are blessed with a child like me!
- Happy Mother’s Day! We wouldn’t be here if not for you…Literally.
- You’re my one and only mom, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you. Wishing you a Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day! Thanks for raising me into the man I am today. Love you so much!
- Mom, thanks for taking care of me and for loving me in the hard times, to helping me succeed… I owe it all to you.
- Happy Mother’s Day! Thanks for being an extraordinary example of what a woman should be!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the best Mom in the world! I’ll always remember movie nights, our crazy cooking experiments, the laughter and joy!
- Every day I feel so blessed to call you my Mom. Enjoy Mother’s Day, you deserve it!
- To the best mother and wife in the world. What would we all do without you! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thanks for making our house, a loving home! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mothers Day! Thank you for everything you’ve done for us. Too much to ever repay…So I hope this note will suffice.
- Wishing you a relaxing Mothers Day. You deserve to be treated like a queen!
- Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for always being the shining example of what a mom should be!
- Your wisdom has guided me in life. And I’m blessed to have you for a Mother. I wish you all the happiness and warm wishes for Mother’s Day!
What Do You Say For Mother's Day?
- Today is not just another day, it is the day that I get to honor you as my mom. You are a wonderful Mom and the perfect grandma… Happy Mother’s Day!
- I thank God for blessing me with such a wonderful mother like you. You’re indeed a gift from God, I love you so much. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I am sure raising me tested your patience, Thanks for hanging in there…Happy Mother’s Day!
- Sorry for driving you crazy sometimes, I only did it because I love you!