Our Dads are so many things to us. Not only our creator, but leader, protector, hero, mentor, provider. So when that one day of the year comes along, how can we best convey some sweet fathers day wishes to the man who helped give us life?
The best fathers day wishes are those that let our father know how much he means to us, how his example has impacted our lives, and how he has shaped the person we have become. Use these 200+ Fathers Day greetings to tell your dad how much he means.
“Dad” is a short name for a BIG job. So to help you write the perfect card, we have scoured the internet for 200+ of the best fathers day wishes for you to convey your love and respect.
Happy Fathers Day Wishes For All Dads
- To me, you are the perfect example of a good man and an even greater father.
- Every day, you worked hard to provide for us and showed how much you cared. You have influenced me in so many ways. What an amazing Father, you are!
- Having you as my Father is the greatest, most wonderful gift life has blessed me with!
- Phrases like ‘I appreciate you’ or ‘You are the best’ could never describe how much I love and am thankful for you, Dad.
- No one could’ve chosen their Father, but I’m so happy that I got you. You’re the best Dad anyone could ever ask for!
Wishing My Dad a Happy Father's Day?
- You are the best father anyone could ever ask for. I love you!
- You make up all of my favorite memories, sweetheart.
- Happy Father’s Day to the man who taught me how to step, throw, field a grounder and persevere through life!
- You are our children’s true superhero with a super heart and super spirit. Happy Father’s Day, Super-Dad!
- You’ll always have a special place in my heart. You’re my one and only, love.
- Growing up with you as our father was so much fun.
- Even behind the bushes with camo suit, we could never hide how much we love you, Daddy!
- I’m so happy to have shared some of my great moments with you, Dad.
- Anyone would feel lucky to have you as a dad, father-in-law, and grandpa.
- Thank you for being who you are and for all that you’ve done for me, Father.
- For this Father’s Day, we wish you all the love and happiness. Thank you for always taking care of us and we wholeheartedly respect that.
- Thank you for your constant love and encouragement. I must be beyond lucky to have you as a father figure!
- Growing up, I knew that I was a tough kid to handle. Now that I’m experiencing those difficulties myself, I really appreciate what you did for me. I’ve learned a lot about parenting from you. Thanks, Dad!
- You are the hardest working person we know who always manages to support and create special moments with his children. You are the most fantastic Dad ever! Happy Father’s Day!
- May your days ahead be filled with as much love we are trying to pour onto you today.
- I knew that there were times when I made you proud, but also those when I drove you crazy. Nevertheless, I appreciate you and all that you do for me, Dad.
- Awesome you are,
Devoted you’d be,
Commitment and love you’d always give.
- I pray that you continue to be as good of a Dad as you have always been to us.
- When I think of you
I feel content
As I could not ask for
A better Dad
- Everyone has someone they look up to, and for me, that person is you. I love you!
What Can I Write To My Dad on Father's Day?
- Thank you for always feeding me love, encouragement, and setting a great example on how to fully live life. You’re all that anyone could hope for in a Father. Love you tons.
- You are smart and funny
And more important than money
If I could give you one wish
Is that your soul and family be filled bliss.
- You are one of a kind
Luckily, you are mine
You are the best
Better than all the rest!
Happy Fathers Day!
- Don’t tell anyone, but… you’re my favorite parent!
- You are level 1 million on the Awesome Fathers scale.
- You’re spectacular for giving your family the best!
- I don’t know how you made raising a child look so easy. You’re amazing!
- You’re a fashion icon… You were the first one to make wearing dark socks and sandals together cool!
- Here’s a gift to the world’s greatest dad. I know the sample size is small, but you deserve it (and more)!
- I hope that this Father’s Day will give you as much fun as you had in your youth!
Father's Day Wishes to a Husband
- I want you to know how much I appreciate the countless lovely moments we’ve spent together. Happy Father’s Day!
- I don’t know how you always have a solution to all the families problems. Thanks for always coming through for us!
- Thank you for always giving me all I wished in life… either that or you’re a pro at convincing me what I want.
- To the guy that does it all and never ceases to amaze us… Happy Father’s Day!
- I’ll always be your lady… always and forever.
- Thanks for always giving me a shoulder to lean on. Happy Father’s Day!
- Much love and endless hugs from your wife who can never repay you for all you’ve done.
- I am lucky to be able to call you my Husband.
- Congrats for molding me into a great member of society!
- You’re truly the best!
What Do You Write in a Step Dads Father's Day Card?
- Thanks for giving me all the great advice throughout these years. Thanks a lot, Dad!
- I am so fortunate to be your son.
- I’m so grateful because you’re always someone I can count on. Thanks, Dad!
- I admire you for being so wise, loving and encouraging.
- Thank you for being there for me and giving me a father figure I needed.
- You are my hero, helper, and dearest friend. I am lucky to have you as my Dad. Happy Father’s Day!
- It’s a shame that no one ever thanks you for giving us a roof over our heads, lights in the hallway, and boogey-man-free closets. Love you Dad!
- Thank you for being a caring friend and a loving father.
- Thank you very much for always being someone I can count on and turn to in times of trouble.
- Your time, your care, and all the finer things in life… Thank you for giving me all of that!
Father's Day Wishes from Son
- This is your day, but don’t let me disturb your slumber. Happy Father’s Day, anyway!
- I’m so glad to have such a terrific dad!
- Is there a song that goes: ‘If you’re happy and you know it, let your dad have a good rest’?
- Thank you for existing on this Earth as my Dad!
- When my father used to play with me and my brother in the yard, my mom would yell at us for ruining the grass. My awesome dad would reply, “We’re raising real men, honey.”
- Thank you for believing me when no one else did. It is the greatest gift I could ever ask for.
- Your hug is my favorite place. Happy Father’s Day, Pops!
- I love that we have a silent understanding that I’m your favorite.
- You know the phrase ‘Mama knows best’? Well, my Dad knows best too. I go to him regularly for advice.
- You are the best man I have ever known! Thank you for being the perfect friend and the wise parent when I needed one by my side.
Father's Day Wishes From The Kids
- I am so lucky to have a father like you! Thanks for your unwavering love and acceptance you have given me. I wish you all the best.
- All those lessons you’ve taught me will always stick in my head. Distance will never keep us apart and diminish your importance to me.
- As I grow older, the more I appreciate the sacrifices to make my life better. I can never thank you enough… I love you, daddy.
- Thanks for making my childhood so full of fun and memorable!
- Thank you for giving all the love and help I needed every day. I wish you all the best, Dad!
- Some super heroes don’t wear capes, but you’re still my Superman. Have a great day!
- A Father is neither an anchor to hold us back or a boat to take us places, but a lighthouse whose love will guide us through the days. Lots of love from your Daughter.
- Being a Father is one of the most meaningful roles one can ever be…
A person with a compassionate heart,
An undeniable source of strength from the very start… Happy Father’s Day!
- The quality of a father can be seen in his visions for himself and his family… and you have excelled in every aspect. Happy Father’s Day!
- Have a great Father’s Day, Dad! We love you!
Happy Father's Day Wishes From a Wife
- I feel truly blessed to have you as my husband. You are the best thing in my life.
- Thank you for being so caring, affectionate, and for exerting a ray of sunshine in my life. Happy Father’s Day!
- I wish I had noticed all the wonderful things you have done earlier. Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy Father’s Day, love! I will always be an admirer of courage and positivity.
- Happy Father’s Day is more than just gifts and surprises
It means giving thanks,
also saying I love you.
You are the best father and my best friend.
Enjoy your special day!
- Massive appreciation for your constant positive outlook towards life. I’m wishing you the best Father’s Day!
- Thank you for accepting and forgiving me when I doubted you.
Happy Father’s Day!
- Your schoolteacher ways have rubbed off on me… I will study hard to make you proud. I love you and Happy Father’s Day!
- You always make me feel safe even when you’re supporting me from a mile away.
- Thank you for giving me invaluable life lessons. You are my mentor and motivation. Your compassion, love and strength have been an inspiration. I love you!
Father's Day Messages From a Daughter
- I am proud to call myself your daughter!
- You are my main source of inspiration… I will forever owe you my success. Happy Father’s Day!
- When I hit rock bottom, you’d always be there next to me ready to pull me up. You’d cheer me on and give me the support I needed. You’ve always been my anchor, Dad… I love you.
- I love you,,, I always have and will continue to do so for the years to come… Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy Father’s Day to the greatest father in the world! Thank you for teaching me the ways of God and the light.
- I can’t describe how lucky I feel to have you in my life. Happy Father’s Day!
- Everything I’ve learnt about professionalism, I’ve learnt from you. I will be forever grateful for that. Thank you, Dad.
Happy Father's Day Wishes to the Best Dad in the Whole World
- I’m so honored to be your son!
- Although I’m old, you’re still the first person I think of when I need guidance and support. I can never thank you enough for always being there for me.
- Happy Father’s Day to the king who screens all of my dates, but still treats me as princess!
- Thank you for giving me all the love and guidance I didn’t know I needed every single day.
- God’s greatest blessing to me must be you, Dad.
- Thank you for setting the perfect example of a kind person and for being the charismatic leader in our family. We love you, Dad!
- For you, Dad… Father’s Day means lots of grilled chicken and even more of your accomplishments to celebrate!
- We tremendously admire the good man and the superb father you are.
- I wish you all the happiness in the world today, Father. I’ll always love you.
- Thanks for being who you are and doing all that you do. We wish you a Happy Father’s Day! We hope that your days will be filled with abundant sunshines and daisies.
Happy Father's Day Wishes
- Surely, there were times when I was struggling, but you were always there to pick me up. Thanks, Dad!
- There’s a saying that goes “Any man can be a father, but it takes a special man to be a Dad.” You are that special man for me. Thanks for everything, Dad.
- I thank God everyday for having a Father like you.
- Today is the day to celebrate and fully appreciate you, Dad!
- I can’t seem to express how grateful I am for your constant encouragement, the values you have taught me, and the love you spoil me with each and every day.
- My Dad is someone I go to for everything…
When I am upset and feeling down,
When I am penniless,
When I felt the world was against me,
Or when I couldn’t understand and solve something.
He always managed to cheer me up.
Thanks for always being there for me, Dad!
- Thank you for always striving to inspire and set a good example for me as I was growing up. Also for always making me giggle as I sat on your knee. Now that I’m older, I feel like you’re always with me through everything..
- I know I am not the most expressive, but always know that you mean a lot to me and I thank God everyday for giving me you.
- If we could’ve chosen anyone to be our Father, you would’ve been my Number 1 choice anyway!
- Thanks for always rushing to help me everytime I needed guidance. I know I can count on you.
Sweet Father's Day Messages For Him
- Everytime I’m confronted with a difficult situation, I would ask myself the prime question, “What would Dad do?”. Thanks for always setting a good example.
- You are one of a kind for being so helpful, inspiring and encouraging. There is no better man in this world. No matter how us kids act, you are always there for us.
- I thank the angels for you, Father. Thank you for being a loving Father and sticking our family together like glue.
- For all of our lives, you have always prioritize us, your kids, first. Today, we put you number 1!
- I can never imagine a world without you, Dad. There are no words that can illustrate the amount of love and appreciation I have for you.
- All your triumphs have made you a remarkable man. You deserve an infinitely good life!
- I’ve always loved you, but on this Father’s Day, I want you to fully know how much you are appreciated. I couldn’t ask for a better father figure to look up to!
- You are the hardest working person I know. You deserve a relaxing retreat in a tropical island, away from all the stress, which is why I’m taking you to Hawaii.
- Thank you for always doing what’s best for me, even if I couldn’t comprehend it at the time, You really are a true Father.
- Hats off to the greatest father in the history of fathers!
Best Father's Day Gift Baskets
Happy Father's Day To The Best Man I Know!
- To me, a father is someone you can always turn to when all goes bad. Thank you for being that person, Dad.
- Thanks for teaching me everything I know, from how to play golf and how to be a gentleman.
- Happy Father’s Day! And thanks for pretending you like my gift… you’re the best.
- The baby always follows after its amazing Dad!
- Thanks for introducing me to baseball, Dad… But now I think the student has exceeded its master.
- I’m sorry for tiring you all the time when I was young… but as a grown up, I finally understand how hard it was. Thank you for putting up with my silliness, Dad!
- Happy Father’s Day, Dad! You’re the best banker I know… so can you lend me some money, pretty please? Hehe.
- Thanks for being the most incredible father to me!
- The greatest gift in my lifetime is having you as my father.
- Its spectacular that we have so many things in common!
Wishing You the Best Father's Day EVER
- Thank you for sacrifices you made to afford me a great life. I would never have accomplished everything I have if it wasn’t for you and I will forever be grateful.
- Like the sun, you always brighten my day with inspiration.
- I really appreciate all you’ve done for our family. Thanks for leading by example.
- “Like father, like son” – so on this special day, I don’t need to do chores too, right?
- Despite all the great schools I’ve attended, you’re still my best teacher, Dad!
- I am starting to realize how important you have been and how fortunate I am for all the sacrifices you made for me. Thank you, Dad!
- We love you so much, Dad! – Your beloved family
- You’re the best for always being supportive, accepting, and charitable.
- I hope that all the love you give us will soon be repaid!
- I wouldn’t be here today if it wasn’t for you, Dad. Thanks for showing me what strength is, Dad!
- I have always known, deep in my heart, that someone so kind, loving and wise like you would not just be a wonderful husband, but a great father to my children too.
- Its so hard for me to write you Father’s Day wishes on Facebook, texts or letters… I can’t bring myself to fill in the blank space, but maybe its because the loveI feel for you is out of this world.
- Thanks for being there for me during happy and tough times.
- Your time, your care and your love- given my throughout my life could never be appreciated fully.
- Even though I’m fluent in many languages, I still can’t find the right words to express how much I love you.
- Thanks for taking care of me as I grow up. I depended on you for my existence… until I figured out how to turn on the TV myself.
- I don’t care what anyone says… you’re the best in my eyes, Dad.
- Thanks for being the Dad that all my friends envied.
- They say anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a loving Dad… You’re the best Dad in existence!
- You remain the number 1 person I go to for life-changing advice!
Uplifting Father's Day Wishes + Messages
- You are my one and only Superman.
- You lift me up when I’m down and inspire me to move forward. I love you. Happy Father’s Day!
- You have taught me how to live life to the fullest! Thanks Dad!
- I can never thank God enough for giving me such a rock star of a Father!
- I don’t know what I did to deserve the best Father in the world.
- Dads are a son’s first superhero and a daughter’s first love.
- Cheers to someone who has always been a hero and role model to me! Your family and I love you with all our hearts and are constantly thankful for you.
- I wish I can come up with all the best things to say to you at a drop of a hat. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me, all I can say is I love you!
- Today is your day, King!
- Let’s have fun around your castle with no shirts or shoes today , Your Highness!
- Dad, your strong hand of support will stay on my shoulder forever.
You are my true love and my King.
Happy Father’s Day!
- The joy in our father-daughter relationship is a special type of wealth.
The more we use it, the more our love grows.
For that, I will always be your little girl.
I love you!
- My Dad has aways told me that I can achieve anything I want in life. Happy Father’s Day to my dear father who always inspires my dreams!
- Thank you for affording me all the invaluable things in life, specifically your love and endless time. Happy Father’s Day!
- You’re awesomeness as a Dad will never be defeated in a million years!
Happy Father's Day Greetings To All The Dads
- You might not be expressive, but your actions speak louder than your words. I love you, Papa! Warm wishes for you on this Father’s Day!
- No matter where life takes me, I promise that you’ll always be my number 1, Daddy!
- Missing our cook-outs, Dad! Happy Father’s Day and keep grilling!
- I can’t thank you enough for giving me a jubilant life packed with generous amount of love. Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy Father’s Day! For always brightening my life, know that you’re never alone and you’re always have my heart.
- Thank you for being my sun, moon, and stars. Happy Father’s Day!
- Even in times of fury, you always remain calm and collected. You navigate through it by being firm and gentle, and I will always admire you for that. Happy Father’s Day, Dad!
- Thank you for all the time you lifted me up and believed in me when no one else did.
- Every step I take, I always think of you. Love you, Dad.
- Happy Father’s Day, dear Dad! I appreciate you and your silent but impactful role you have in my life.
Funny Fathers Day Wishes
- You have taught me all the important things one should know… including how to use certain words for certain situations.
- On this special day, I’d like to apologise for turning your hair grey… but maybe its genetics.
- God knew exactly what I needed, that’s why he made me your child. Happy Father’s Day!
- Salute to you, Dad, for sharing your Hollywood good looks with me.
- Thank you for your love and for always giving us slightly more attention than you do for the Superbowl!
- Your love and advice have always stopped me from going astray… And for that, I will always love you, Dad.