Best Wishes For Labor and Delivery
As we all know, labor and delivery can be a very exciting but also a nerve-wracking experience.
So if you have a friend or loved one who is about to give birth, why not send them some wishes for a safe and healthy delivery?
You could even put together a little care package with things like snacks, drinks, and magazines to help keep them occupied during the wait.
Whatever you do, just be sure to let the new mommy know that you’re thinking of her.
The Write Greeting has got you covered! Simply choose from one of our genuine wishes for safe delivery and birth, or create your own personalized message, then send your greeting via email, text message, or best of all, a hand written note or card.
It doesn’t matter if you’re far away from the person who is about give birth, it’s important that you send something to show you are there for her.
What To Wish Someone Who Is About To Have A Baby?
Have you ever been around someone in labor? If you haven’t, I’m telling you, it’s a wild experience! The woman is usually screaming her head off and the people around her are trying to calm her down.
What do you say to someone in labor? Do you stay silent or do you try to comfort them?
Here are some ideas on what to say!
- Be it a boy or a girl, the arrival of your new baby will be a gift to the world! I can’t wait to meet the little wonder!
- Just so that you can have a happy baby shower, I’ll play whatever dumb games that you want.
FREE Download! 25 GenuineWays To Show Her You Care Every Day
- I can’t wait to meet the newest bundle of joy.
- Sending new baby congratulations. I can’t wait to meet your baby girl.
- By taking such good care of yourself during this exciting time, you’re already a great mother- even before you’ve delivered your bundle of joy!
- On the day that you’re expecting your beautiful new baby, I’ll be waiting to meet them. Congratulations on your new addition.
- I’m keeping you in my prayers during your pregnancy and the birth of your first child, that they’ll arrive healthy and surrounded by love.
- Because you’ve prepared in every way that you can, wishing you good luck and a smooth delivery is all that I can do!
How Do You Wish An Expecting Mother?
There are many things to say to someone who is in labor, but the most important thing is to let them know you are there for them, and that you support them.
Here are some things you can say to show your support and encouragement.
- Without a doubt, the arrival of your new baby is the most anticipated event of the year. We can’t wait to see if it’s a boy or girl.
- Here’s to hoping that throughout your pregnancy and the birth of your baby, life gives you as little stress as possible and as much love as you can get.
- Sharing in this exciting new time as you look forward to the delivery of a happy and healthy baby is greater than any gift that I could give.
- We’re wishing you a smooth delivery, as well as a lifetime of loving memories with your healthy and beautiful child.
- Congratulations and best wishes! You’re about to bring a new baby boy or girl into this world! We are so excited to meet this new bundle of joy. Good luck, see you on the other side!
- May god bless you and your little one. Good luck, we are so excited to meet the new baby.
How Do You Comfort Someone In Labor?
As you can imagine, labor and delivery can be quite a tense and difficult experience for the upcoming new parents. I think the most important thing to do is to be there for the couple.
Whether you’re offering words of support, or just holding their hand. Letting them know you are there for them, is a huge gesture and one they will appreciate!
- Expectant mothers deserve whatever they request.
- Your bundle of joy is waiting to meet you! Congratulations and best wishes!
- You are going to be amazing parents. Congratulations and best wishes, you’ve got this!
- A baby boy or a baby girl. Nobody cares, all we want is that you are both healthy and happy. Congratulations new parents, your little one is about to make their debut!
- Being a great mother starts with a great big push. Then a lifetime of happiness.
- Make sure to tell your beautiful new baby “happy birthday” for me.
What Do You Say On A Maternity Card?
- God bless you and your beautiful new baby as you spend this exciting time together, bonding and growing as a family.
- The best recipe for a happy baby shower is as follows: one part good friends, two parts excellent food, and one great mother expecting a bundle of joy!
- Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby; although you’ll be missed at work, we all hope you enjoy your maternity leave.
- Remember to breathe and have faith for a safe delivery.
FREE List Of Acts Of Kindness For New Parents
-23 Ideas for things you can DO to help the new parents in your life.
– Forget the typical gifts and do something that actually matters.
-Easy to print PDF download.
- We hope the new addition to your family arrives healthy and happy, and with all the joy that new life brings.
- Nothing is more important than quality time as a family, especially when welcoming a new boy or girl to your home. Cherish this time together and rest well!
Labor & Delivery Gifts For Mom
Finding an appropriate gift for pregnancy, birth and beyond can be a challenge. As this is such an important time for the mother and child, you want to make sure that whatever gift you give is something they truly need, especially if money is tight during their first few months as new parents.
Encouragement Wishes For Labor And Delivery
Congratulations! You’re about to bring a new life into the world! This is an amazing accomplishment, and you should be proud of yourself.
Childbirth is an intense and amazing experience, and you’re going to do great. I’m here for you every step of the way. I’ll be cheering you on and offering words of encouragement. This is an exciting time for you, you’re about to meet your little one!
- In order to arrive healthy, your baby needs you to be strong!
- You are so strong, you’ve got this. Just think about meeting your little one for the first time! We can’t wait to meet your baby boy or girl.
- No matter how it feels right now, it’ll feel so much better when you’re holding a little boy or girl.
- Your little bundle of joy is waiting to meet their mama for the first time. Sending you the best wishes in the world.
- Remember, every contraction brings you closer to meeting your baby!
- Congratulations. You’re doing amazing!
- All credit will be due to you with the arrival of your new baby. Very excited to see your new baby!
- As much as you’ve been through before, I know you can get through this delivery for your beautiful new baby.
What To Say To Someone Going Into Labor
As the due date of a pregnant woman approaches, they are feeling many emotions. Remind them that they have an incredible support system cheering them on and send lots of smooth delivery wishes for their new baby.
- I wanted to send you some wishes for your labor and delivery. Thinking back to your baby shower, I know how nervous you were about labor, so I wanted to take a moment to tell you how amazing you are and that you can do this! You’re strong, capable, and powerful. You’re going to bring home a boy or a girl in a few days. Wishing you a smooth delivery. We can’t wait to meet the new baby.
- Remain calm, and everything else will fall into place so that your bundle of joy will land in your arms safe and sound.
- Keep your mind on meeting your beautiful new baby and not on the pain.
- Good luck in the delivery room- just remember your breathing techniques!
- You are one brave mama, You’ve got this, soon you will be holding your beautiful baby, I’m so proud of you.
- I hope your baby arrives healthy and happy. Wishing you a safe labor and here’s hoping the baby will arrive healthy!
Praying For A Safe Delivery Message
- My family enjoyed being a part of your extravagant, happy baby shower; We will keep you and your beautiful new baby in our prayers. May god bless you and your family.
- This is both an exciting and scary time for you. Wishing you all the best on your pregnancy and the birth of your new baby. I pray that you have a safe delivery, a healthy child, and a lifetime of love.
- Even though the prospect of having a child can be frightening, it’s also an exciting time to share with your friends and family. Whether you have a boy or a girl, everyone will rejoice when you welcome your bundle of joy into this world. May God bless you and everyone in your household.
- I’m praying that you remain strong, have a smooth delivery, and have your baby safe and sound in your arms by the end of the day.
- May God bless you with a healthy and beautiful child. Congratulations and best of luck on the birth of your baby boy or girl. We can’t wait to meet them!.
Baby Delivery Wishes For Mother
- Nothing is more precious than the arrival of a bundle of joy!
- Everyone says expectant mothers glow, but you’re really dazzling!
- Sending you prayers, wishes, good luck, and anything else that might help you have a smooth delivery.
- I can’t believe we’re going to be celebrating the birthday of your new baby soon. this is such an exciting time! Good luck on your delivery. We will be waiting.
Good Luck On Your Labor Quotes
- Hoping you have a smooth delivery, a comfortable hospital stay, and a safe trip home.
- Best wishes for a smooth labor, we are so excited for the arrival of your little boy. Congratulations!
- With the arrival of your new baby, You must be so relived that your labor went so well. We are so happy for you. Here’s to a lifetime of happiness for your new family. Congratulations!
- Wishing you a safe delivery, with as little pain as possible.
- Whether you have a boy or a girl, I just hope you have a happy and healthy baby!
Best Wishes For Delivery Of Your Bundle Of Joy
As your friend or daughter prepares to become a parent, you want to do everything you can to support them. One of the most important things you can do is send them positive energy and well-wishes for a smooth labor and delivery.
Here are a few ideas on what to say!
- You are about to give birth to your first child. You were born to be a mom. Now no more nerves, you can do this. We look forward to meeting your beautiful baby.
- My prayers are with you for a smooth delivery. May God bless you with a beautiful new baby.
- Even though it can be stressful, hectic, and scary, being pregnant is also an exciting time!
- You are about to meet your little bundle of joy! I know this pregnancy has been hard, but you are almost at the end. All we can wish for now is a healthy baby.
- Tell the stork that we’re all waiting to meet your bundle of joy!
- I wish you joy, love, and good luck as you prepare for the arrival of your new baby.
How To Wish Someone Good Luck Giving Birth
- Best wishes for a great mother and her happy and healthy baby.
- Good luck with your pregnancy and the birth of your first beautiful baby!
- If I said that waiting to meet your new bundle of joy was an exciting time for me, it would be a dramatic understatement.
- Miracles don’t come every day, but expect one with the arrival of your new baby.
- I don’t care if you have a boy or a girl, I just hope you deliver your little one safe and sound.
Wishes Before Giving Birth
- There’s no greater gift than a happy and healthy baby.
- You’re preparing for the most physically demanding moment of your life, so stay strong for a smooth delivery.
- Expectant mothers are like angels, with God to bless them with a child, like a set of wings.
- Be it a girl, or be it a boy; I hope you’re ready for your bundle of joy!
- Having a beautiful new baby is receiving a gift like no other.
Wishes For Baby Delivery
- Wishing you a safe delivery and a quick recovery, so you can enjoy spending time with a new boy or a girl!
- I hope you have a fast, safe, smooth delivery, because waiting to meet your bundle of joy has me on pins and needles!
- When I wish upon a star, I think of you-wherever you are! I can’t be there, but for what it’s worth, I wish you the best during the pregnancy and the birth!
Best Wishes For Labor And Delivery
- Because you had such a lively, happy baby shower, I expect the delivery room to be like a Hollywood party!
- “Uneventful”, “routine”, and “boring”: all the words that I hope describe your labor and the delivery of your beautiful new baby!
- While you’re sweating, pushing, and breathing for all you’re worth, just know that I’m praying for a smooth delivery.
- As long as you hang in there while you’re in the delivery room, you’re already a great mother!
- Don’t worry about the things you can’t control, just focus on what you can do to have a safe delivery.
Best Wishes For Daughter In Labor And Delivery
- Waiting to meet my grandchild is the most exciting time that I’ve experienced since I told my daughter “happy birthday” for the first time.
- Having a child is the most incredible event in your life, until it’s your daughter that’s having a beautiful new baby.
- It seems like only yesterday that I went through pregnancy and the birth of my daughter. Seeing you go through the same thing, I know I raised a great mother.
- Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby, and may you enjoy raising them as much as I did with you.
- Whether you have a boy or a girl, I know they’ll look just like you did when I had you.
FREE Birthday Tracker Printable
-Don’t forget another birthday with our handy tracker.
-Give yourself time to get a card or gift before the big day.
-Easy to print PDF download.
Going To Deliver Baby Wishes
- Sending you my best wishes for your labor and the delivery of a happy and healthy baby.
- Hearing that you had your baby safe and sound will give me a huge amount of relief- so give me a call when you recover!
- Prayers, hopes, and wishes for you to have a smooth delivery and a beautiful new baby are coming your way.
- More important and life-altering than any other adventure, being a great mother is sure to be an exciting time for you!
- Because you’re going to have a new bundle of joy, enjoy whatever sleep you can get before going into labor!
Wishing Someone A Safe Delivery
- Wishing you good luck as you go into labor!
- Best wishes for the smooth delivery of a happy and healthy baby.
- Take care, remain calm, and have a safe delivery!
- Anxiety may be creeping into your mind, but when you see your baby arrive health, safe and sound, you’ll feel nothing but relief.
Smooth Delivery Baby Wishes
- As you prepare to have a new bundle of joy, a smooth delivery is in my prayers for you.
- Soon, you’ll have a new boy or a girl to cherish, love, and protect; it all starts with a smooth delivery!
- Although waiting to meet your baby is painful for me, I’m sure the labor will be much more painful for you.
- Hoping that your beautiful new baby arrives healthy and happy.
Wish You Have A Safe And Smooth Delivery
- Warmest wishes from my family to yours as you expect the arrival of your new baby.
- You’ll receive many wishes for labor and delivery, but I’m just impatient about waiting to meet your bundle of joy.
- Although it may not be quiet, calm, and stress-free, your beautiful new baby will bring joy, happiness, and love into your life.
- Starting with the arrival of your new baby, your life will be forever filled with love.
- Most expectant mothers are just like you: ready to get that baby out!
- There’s nothing better for expectant mothers than having everyone else’s wishes for labor and delivery come true.
- After having a healthy and beautiful child delivered safely and successfully, you still need good luck!
Wishes Before Giving Birth
- Although there’s a lot of uncertainty, expecting the arrival of your new baby is an exciting time for everyone.
- Whether it’s a boy or a girl, I hope that your bundle of joy will arrive healthy and on time!
- Do you know what the most stressful part of your pregnancy is? Waiting to meet your healthy and beautiful new baby.
- Being there for you during your pregnancy and the birth of your fist child is a time in my life that I will always cherish.
- Here’s to hoping that you have the smooth delivery that all expectant mothers hope for.
Safe Delivery Wishes
- Becoming a great mother is the greatest joy that comes from having a little boy or a girl.
- I’ll be waiting to meet your bundle of joy as soon as I hear that you had a smooth delivery.
- There’s no greater blessing than an untroubled pregnancy and the birth of a happy and healthy baby.
- Other than a safe delivery, all I wish for you is good luck!
- During this exciting time, just enjoy the magic, wonder, and happiness of your pregnancy and the birth of your first child.
- Almost everyone would agree that there’s nothing more rewarding than to have God bless you with a healthy and beautiful child.
Good Luck On Your Delivery Message
- Visualize yourself holding your beautiful new baby, and surely, it will come to be.
- Of all the wishes for labor and delivery that I could send, mine is that you can stay calm while waiting to meet your happy and healthy baby!
- If you’re looking for a good luck charm to take to the delivery room, don’t reach for a rabbit’s foot, horseshoe, or four-leafed clover; as a matter of fact, there’s nothing luckier than your bundle of joy itself!
- Already, I can tell that you’re going to be a great mother just by how worried you are that your baby arrives healthy and happy.
- In order to have a boy or a girl arrive healthy, happy, safe and sound, you must take care of yourself first!
Wishing You A Safe Delivery And Healthy Baby
- Better than any gift, award, or praise, a beautiful bundle of joy is the best reward for the greatest effort that expectant mothers can make.
- Because of all your hard work, preparation, and strength as a great mother, you’re sure to have a smooth delivery.
- Patience, serenity, and determination will get you through this physically demanding experience, and soon you will be enjoying this exciting time with your beautiful new baby.
- Pushing comes before cuddling your bundle of joy is a possibility!
- For you to have a safe delivery is my sincerest wish.
Message For A Safe Delivery
- Like any other incredible journey, expectant mothers are going through an exciting time, with love, peril, and the amazing treasure that is a healthy and beautiful child.
- Take every measure to have a safe delivery! Congratulations to you both, this is such an exciting time!
- Cakes and babies are alike because they don’t come out until they’re ready, they must be handled carefully to be safe and sound, and your whole family is waiting to meet them eagerly!
- Having a smooth delivery is the best way that God can bless you.
- Happy birthday to your soon-to-be bundle of joy.
Safe Delivery Baby Wishes
- Congratulations to a great mother in the making, and may your bundle of joy arrive healthy.
- Wishing you a smooth delivery and patience while waiting to meet your beautiful new baby.
- You have my best wishes for labor and delivery, as this will be as taxing as it is an exciting time.
- Happy baby shower memories are made with gifts for your little one; whether it’s a boy or a girl, you’re sure to think of all your friends and family when dressing them, feeding them, and changing them!
- One of the best ways that your life can change is the arrival of your new baby. God bless, good luck, and enjoy this exciting time!
Well Wishes For Delivery Of Baby
- Every moment of your pregnancy and the birth of your happy and healthy baby is proof that you’re truly blessed. May you have a smooth delivery!
- Whether you have a boy or a girl, you’ll be a great mother and a perfect role model.
- With our best wishes for labor and delivery, I hope you enter the delivery room ready to be strong, patient, and brave.
- We know that you’re sure to have a beautiful new baby. May God bless you with a painless, brief, and safe delivery.
Congratulations on Your New Baby
- I am so thankful that you had a safe and smooth delivery. We can’t wait to meet your baby boy.
- Congratulations on your new baby girl. We will health, love and happiness to all of you.
- Congratulations and best wishes on the birth of your baby girl. We can’t wait to see her.
- Sending our best wishes to you on the birth of your baby girl. I am so glad we planned an early baby shower.
Sending good thoughts and wishes for a smooth labor and delivery is always appreciated! We hope these baby wishes will help you to figure out what to say when congratulating your friend on the arrival of their new baby!
Wishing all the best for mom and baby!