Spring Baby Announcement Wording
Writing a pregnancy announcement is hard. You want to tell your friends and family about the new life that’s coming into your world, but you don’t know how to say it.
The right words are important, but finding them can take time and energy that you don’t have. If only there was an online site where you can get help with writing your baby announcement letter or email.
Thankfully for you, there is!
Just read on to find dozens of ideas for you to craft the perfect announcement. From the perfect introduction that will grab everyone’s attention right away, down to a cute ending, you can find it here.
Spring Pregnancy Announcement Ideas
If you have decided on a Spring announcement, there are plenty of ways to incorporate the season into your letter. From the weather outside to flowers and trees, here are some ideas that will get you started in creating the perfect Spring baby announcement!
Rain Themed Pregnancy Announcements
If you are having a baby girl, there’s no better season to have her arrive in than Spring. Whether she arrives on the first day of Spring or is born just after Easter, rain means new life and change. A rain themed announcement revolves around that idea. It could be as simple as “rain brings flowers” or you could be more detailed with your poem or letter.
How About A Tree Theme
You could use a tree themed announcement as a continuation of your rain theme, depending on when you plan on having your baby. This is one way to tie in both seasons if you are having twins or more, especially if you want to keep the siblings’ genders a surprise.
Announce Your Pregnancy With Blooming Flowers
Flowers are a great way to incorporate the season into your announcement. Any type of flower will do, but we love the idea of using petite pink and white flowers to tie in with Easter ideas. You can use different sizes of fonts for each section (like large letters for “Spring” to make sure that it stands out and smaller letters for the baby’s name and middle to have them fit along side the date).
Bunny Themed Announcements
Not just for Easter, but still adorable all year around! But if your baby is going to be born right around Easter, many people do fall in love with the idea of bunnies. From stuffed bunny plush toys that come out around Easter time to color schemes involving bunnies are associated with spring for a couple of reasons. First and foremost, rabbits are known for their ability to multiply quickly (though we don’t necessarily recommend this). They also tend to come out early in the Spring season [in warmer climates]. Plus they are cute as can be!
Hatching Themed Announcements
What better way to announce the birth of a new child than to use a hatching egg theme? All you have to do is write a cute “hatching soon” type greeting, and that’s it. It’s cute, simple and classic!
Announcements with Easter Eggs
For those who crave that perfect mix of Easter festivities and that spring-time feel, this route maybe for you. There are a variety of options one can use Easter eggs with to get that “grand” feeling when revealing their pregnant. Hide eggs in your loved ones Easter baskets. Or if your feeling real adventurous, plan an egg hunt for your significant other and/or family members.
Spring Baby Announcement Wording Examples
- We wished upon a star and our light was born. Meet (name). She/he is making us glow already.
- Overjoyed in announcing the arrival of our newest addition. Spoiler, It’s a girl!
- After 9 prolonged months, we are finally pleased to receive our bundle of joy into the world.
- She is so adorable, isn’t she? We welcome baby (name) into our lives. Feeling complete now that our little one is here.
- Tiny Yet Powerful Arrival- a little sister for big brother! (or a little brother for big sister!)
- Big news! You’re going to be grandparents!
- Our new arrival has been a long time coming (57 days to be exact). We’re glad that the wait is finally over. Meet your newest member, (name)! We welcome you into our little circle with love and kisses as you bring your own special energy along with you. Welcome home!
- Good news! We have finally reached the end and welcomed our new addition into the world. Finally, we have a reason to celebrate Spring! Meet (name)!
- Our hearts are filled with joy as we welcome baby (name) into this world. Welcome home little one!
- The arrival of our little bundle of joy is like an early Christmas present. We are elated to introduce you to (name)!
- We’re ready for warmer weather and can’t wait to welcome our little one into our family. Meet (name), the newest member of the ____________ household!
- Blessed to be growing our circle soon
- Our hearts are filled with happiness as we welcome baby (name) to our family. Welcome home little one!
- We’re so excited to tell you that we are welcoming a new addition into our lives. Please welcome, baby (name)!
- The arrival of baby (name) has brought us endless amounts of joy and peace. We are finally whole again. Now let the party begin!
Beautiful Wording To Include In Your Big Announcement
- Our hearts are full of joy as we welcome (name) into our lives. Welcome home little one!
- We could not be happier to finally announce that the missing piece in our family is finally here! Please meet (name)! We’re so overjoyed to see you, love. 🙂
- Meet our new bundle of joy, (name) welcomes himself to the world! We are so blessed to have you!
- So many hearts joined in one big circle today as we welcomed a beautiful baby girl into the family. Meet (name)!
- Our little sunbeam is here! Welcome home, sweetie. We are so happy to see you!
- A special day for a special girl. Welcome home baby (name)! We are so happy to have you in this world.
- Good news! The best part of our lives has finally arrived — we have welcomed our little bundle into the world and it’s a boy! Meet your newest member, (name).
- The wait is over and the bliss is finally here! Meet (name) —the newest addition to our lives. He brings us endless amounts of joy and happiness!
- We are overjoyed to welcome baby (name) into this world. It’s like an early Christmas gift for us! Even though it took a while, we are so grateful that we have you here with us. We welcome you home!
- We’ve been waiting for you for 31 weeks but finally, the wait is over. Welcome to the world little one! Meet (name).
- We have a feeling that this year will be magical and taking a look at our new addition has made it even more special. It’s a boy and his name is (name).
- We are overjoyed to finally welcome our little bundle of joy into this world. Meet (name)! We have been waiting for you for so long, sweetie. Please make yourself at home!
- How great it feels to finally be a family of five! Our newest addition has arrived and he’s ready to meet you!
Cute Words For A Spring Baby Announcement
- The moon danced with the stars the night she was born. Introducing our sweetheart baby (name), weighing 7 pounds 2 ounces.
- April showers bring May flowers. After the long wait, our baby is finally here. Please join us in celebrating the blossoming of our little girl.
- New life brings new beginnings. We are so glad that the wait is over and the circle is finally complete! Meet (name), our newest addition!
- So many smiles today as we’re overjoyed to welcome a beautiful baby boy into this world — his name is (name). Welcome home little one!
- We’re so full of happiness after welcoming a beautiful bundle of joy into the world. Meet (name)! We are so grateful to have you in our lives!
- The arrival of our precious baby was as sweet as spring itself! Please join us in welcoming (name).
- A new life is like a birth flower, so sweet and fragile. We are honored to share the birth of our delicate blossom, (name).
Catchy Baby Announcement Title Ideas:
- We’re Growing Our Circle!
- Brace Yourselves — It’s A Boy!
- Welcome Home Our Little Blossom
- Here comes a pair of new parents!
- We’re Complete. It’s A Girl!
- The Arrival Of Our Precious Baby
- A New Life Is Like A Spring Flower, So Sweet And Fragile. Welcome Home Little One!
Cute Title Wording For Your Baby Announcement:
- Three Smiles Found Themselves As We Welcomed the Bloom of a Tiny Flower Into the World. Meet (name)!
- A Special Day for a New Beginning! Please Join Us in Welcoming Our Little Willow into the World! Congratulations Mom and Dad
- After Eight Months — Our Circle Is Complete. Welcome Home Baby (Name) We’ve Been Waiting For You for So Long, Love.
- Our Family Was Missing A Piece Until Today and Now We’re Whole. Meet Your Newest Member, a Little (Name)
- A Magical Year — The Arrival of Our Precious Baby. Welcome Home Tiny Blossom.
- We’ve Been Waiting for You to Complete Our Circle for So Long! Meet Your Newest and Tiniest Member (name)!
- Welcome Home, Baby Girl!
More Spring Baby Announcement Ideas
- Daddy T-shirt
Most common, yet loved. Make your partner a custom shirt. You can make a play with words depending on the seasons or just do the basic “Daddy.”
- Cake Topper
Got a dessert lover on your hands? Get to baking by whipping up your partner’s favorite dessert. Include a cake topper with something like “We’re Having A Baby!” It’s sure to be a surprise either way.
- Pet Shirt
What is cuter than dressing your pet up in a custom-made shirt spilling the beans to your partner? I’ll tell you what, nothing. Absolutely nothing is cuter than being greeted by your fur-baby only to find out you’re going to be a parent.
- Impromptu Photo Shoot
Schedule a photoshoot with a photographer, and don’t tell your partner about it (because its a secret). Have you and your partner stand back-to-back. Don’t forget to create a sign that says, “I’m pregnant”. Hold it up and put a finger over your mouth (or whatever you want, get cute with it). Have them turn around to read the news. It will sure be a sweet moment to catch on camera, don’t you think?
- Scavenger Hunt
Come on, who doesn’t love a good hunt? Leave clues and riddles for him throughout your house. Place your pregnancy test, baby shoes, or onesie next to the last clue with a catchy phrase that will leave him speechless. Happy hunting!
- Eating For Two Bowl
Getting ready for breakfast? Feeling peckish for a midday snack? Break out your “Eating For Two” bowl. Subtly eat your cereal or that ice cream you’ve been craving, see how long it takes for your partner to notice. Or if your the impatient sort, wave it in their face until they catch on.
- Pregnancy Reveal Card
Don’t want to make a big fuss? Want to keep is simple? Pregnancy reveal cards are the way to go. Greet your partner with a pregnancy reveal card: “You plus me equals three.” The perfect and simple pregnancy announcement the newest addition to your family!
- Pregnancy Bookmark
For the book lovers amongst us, make your partner a bookmark that says, “I’m pregnant!” and replace it for his current bookmark. He’s sure to get a surprise when the opens his book next.
- Under Construction
If you really want to confuse your significant other, block off a room in your house with caution tape and a sign that says, “Nursery Under Construction” Include your due date for authentication. Sure to leave your partner awestruck.
- Beach Announcement
Planning a day at the beach? Make sure to wear a beach hat with the words “Baby On Board” on the brim. Your partner will do a double-take for sure! Can’t find a hat, no problem, writing your announcement in the sand is just as cute.
- Baby Shoes
Is anyone able to resist baby shoes? They are so adorable, so why not take full advantage of the cuteness of baby shoes by posing with them in a portrait or gifting them to your significant other.
- Simple Yet Charming
Want something simple yet elegant? An outfit with a wooden sign is a simple but charming idea to reveal your pregnancy announcement.
- Bump Ahead
All about the baby bump? Try striking a pose by a street sign. A simple yet fun way to announce your pregnancy.
- Book Ideas
Another one for you book lovers out there. Can’t get your head out of a book? Well, with this announcement, you won’t have to! Are You My Mother?, What To Expect When You’re Expecting, and others are ways to subtly share the news.
- Movie Poster
This announcement if for movie lovers everywhere. Get ready to break out those killer editing skills by creating a movie poster for your baby announcement. Watch out, because a new Blockbuster is about to premiere!
- Something’s Cooking
Love spending time in the kitchen? Get to cooking with family and friends by whipping up a “surprise” treat. Casually let them know your expecting by putting a “bun in the oven.”
- Player 3 Has Entered The Game
Here’s one for you gamers out there. A fun way of letting everyone know you never back down from a challenge and are ready to reach the next level.
- All Tied Up And Officially Outnumbered
Are you expecting baby number three? For a cute twist have your little ones tie you and your partner up and place with a banner with the words “Outnumbered” for a creative pregnancy announcement.
- The Fourth Is With Us!
Got a Star Wars fanatic on your hands and expecting baby number four? Why not break the news by sharing this pun-worthy announcement bound to bring a smile to anyone’s face.
- Ice, Ice, Baby
To create an inexpensive take on a classic Vanilla Ice song, here’s a fun way to announce your pregnancy. Grab two bags of ice, and have your picture taken with your partner holding the bags of ice while you point to your stomach. Ice, Ice, Baby!
- We’re Egg-Specting!
Who doesn’t love a good letterboard. Get creative, maybe even use some spring décor, get festive with it for the Easter season.
- Hatching In…
This one is perfect for those who find themselves on the crafty side. Decorate some eggs by stenciling names on the top, including the baby’s. This would make a fun surprise during an Easter egg hunt.
- Here We Grow Again
Are you looking for a fun yet frugal way to let family and friends know you are expecting a new baby? Create your announcement on either a letter board or chalkboard and decorate with greenery and flowers.
After reading through all of these creative pregnancy announcement ideas, it’s time to get started. You have so many options for how you can share your news and the more creative or humorous you go with this, the better! From a funny movie poster idea to an adorable video capturing that surprise bump-ahead moment on camera – we hope that our list has inspired you in some way. But be careful not to overthink it too much; sometimes simple is best. We want nothing but happiness for every new parent out there!