Good Luck With Your Surgery
Surgery can be scary, no matter how big or small the procedure is. Whether it’s you or a loved one going under the knife, it’s natural to want to wish them well and send them positive vibes. Here are some different ways you can say good luck with your surgery!
Surgery can be tough and not just for the patient, but for their loved ones as well. If someone close to you is about to undergo surgery, let them know that you’re thinking of them and wishing them well by using any of these below good luck wishes.
What Do You Say to Someone Getting Surgery?
One of the best things you can do before someone goes into surgery is simply to talk to them. Reassure them that everything is going to be okay and that you’ll be there for them when they wake up. Let them know that you love them and will be thinking of them. If you’re religious, this is also a good time to say a prayer with them or for them.
- Sending only the very best wishes as you get ready for your surgery. Wishing you the best of luck with your upcoming surgery this morning, I will be in contact once it’s done.
- I know you are apprehensive about today. Wishing you the best of luck with your surgery, I know it’s going to be a smooth surgery. I will be here when you wake up.
- We are all wishing a successful surgery for you. Wishing you a speedy recovery, call me if you need anything!
- Best wishes for a successful surgery tomorrow. I have read that this medical procedure doesn’t have too much down time, am I right? Wishing you a quick recovery XO.
- I am praying for you as you prepare to undergo surgery. We are all thinking positive thoughts, and sending successful surgery wishes. I will be in touch right after your surgery.
- Good luck with your surgery this morning. Everything is going to be just fine, wishing you a smooth and successful surgery, as well as a quick recovery.
- Wishing you a speedy recovery my dear, anything I can do to help, please reach out, we all want to help you make a swift recovery.
- The best of luck with your upcoming surgery. I know you are anxious about it, as anyone would if they were about to undergo surgery, but I know your surgery tomorrow is going to be successful. Wishing you nothing but well wishes my dear, everything is going to be fine.
- Wishing you all the best for your surgery! I hope everything goes smoothly and that you recover quickly.
- Good luck with your surgery this morning, wishing you a speedy recovery, everything will be just fine X.
What Do You Write in a Card for Someone Having Surgery?
Anyone who is about to undergo surgery is going to be nervous. Your job as a friend or parent, or daughter is to make them feel less nervous. Send them best of luck surgery wishes and wish them a speedy recovery. Use words like “positive thoughts”, or “good health”, Basically, they want to hear from you that everything is going to be just fine. Tell them you will be in touch with them afterwards, ask if you can do anything while they are recovering, or before the surgery. Just let them know you are there for them.
- I’ll be thinking of you during your medical procedure and hoping for a speedy and full recovery. Best wishes to you and your family, please call on me if I can do anything to help out.
- These type of medical procedures are done all the time. Do not worry about your surgery, you have nothing to be worry about.
- Praying for your successful operation, and hoping you recover quickly. May god bless you as you go through your upcoming surgery.
- I will be praying for a successful operation and the speediest recovery. I am here if you need me, please call.
- Here’s hoping for a speedy recovery, I know you hate it when you can’t take care of and look after the kids. Please take your recover seriously, and don’t rush it!
What Can I Say Instead of Good Luck for Surgery?
- Hoping that you have a successful surgery goes well and that you’re feeling better soon! Sending you good health wishes.
- The whole family sends you nothing but the best surgery wishes. They wish they could be here with you. The best output is for a successful surgery, and that’s what we’re all wishing for . We love you, may god bless you and continue to keep you in good health.
- Don’t lose hope, your upcoming surgery is going to get you back on your feet, I know it will. Sending you good wishes for a successful recovery.
- I wanted you to know that you have received so many good luck wishes from all your friends and family. Everyone is wishing you a successful procedure, and a quick recovery, best wishes I love you XO.
- Here’s hoping for a quick recovery, good luck with your surgery, I will be right here when you come out.
What to Say to Someone Before Surgery?
When someone is about to go through surgery, they are nervous, even if it is a simple procedure! Your job is to wish them well, let them know you are there when they need you, and wish them well.
We have the best surgery wishes to wish someone a successful surgery. You want to wish them a positive outcome, send good wishes, and make sure to wish them good luck, as they get ready for surgery.
- I know you are super nervous about your upcoming surgery. You have so many wishes and prayers from all your family and friends. This surgery will help you get back to normal life. Wishing you a fast recovery, you have all my support. I love you dear friend, I am here for you.
- All the best to you during this time dear friend, I hope your surgery goes well and that you’re feeling better soon.
- You’re in my thoughts and prayers during this time, [We all want a speedy recovery for you, we want to see you back at work, but only when you are feeling better. Wishing you all the best for your surgery!
- All of your staff is sending you nothing but the best surgery wishes. I will call you in a few days when you are feeling better.
- Sending you all the good luck in the world. I sent over the information on the greatest healing therapy, my friend did it when she went through the same surgery as you, and it helped her immensely.
- Wishing you all the best on your healing journey, warm wishes ________.
- Dear friend, I am wishing you the fastest recovery. I know this is a challenging time for you, but take advantage and get some much needed rest. Let _____ run after you for a bit. Call me if you need anything X.
- You are not the only person to go through this surgery, everything will be absolutely fine. Stay positive, dear friend.
- I know you are having some tough times at the moment, we are here for you. I want you to get rid of those negative thoughts, and use positive words only.
- Everything will be fine, healthy vibes only.
Good Luck Wishes Before Surgery
If you know someone who is getting ready for a hospital stay, they feel nervous and need to be reassured everything is going to be okay. Send them your warmest wishes and prayers, assuring them everything is going to be okay. This is the time when they need to hear a positive message to build them up while they are lying in their hospital bed.
They feel sad and vulnerable, it’s a difficult moment for them, so your job is to make sure they don’t lose hope.
- I know you are nervous, we’re all wishing you a safe surgery and a comfortable recovery. Call me anytime – day or night.
- I know you are having a tough time at the moment, but I know you will feel so much better after the surgery. Let me know if you want me to be there with you on your surgery day XO.
- I know you feel anxious about this surgery, but don’t. You are going to make a fast recovery and feel so much better than you do now. Wishing you a safe surgery my friend.
- When you get home from surgery, don’t forget to use the good health wrap on your leg, it will help with the healing.
- You are a strong person, I know you can get through this, and I will be at the door waiting to welcome you home. Love you.
- We are all praying for a successful surgery, good luck today.
- May god bless you and keep you safe.
- Praying for your good health after this surgery, god bless.
- Good luck today, sending positive thoughts, warm wishes _______.
- You have received so many well wishes from so many people, I will read them to you when you come out of surgery. Everyone is rooting for you.
Best Wishes for Surgery
Surgery can be scary, no matter how big or small the procedure is. Whether it’s you or a loved one going under the knife, it’s natural to want to wish them well and send them positive vibes. Here are some surgery wishes you can send to the person having surgery.
- Sending healing thoughts your way for a successful surgery and speedy recovery!
- Hoping this surgery is just what the doctor ordered to help you feel better soon!
- I am sorry to hear you must undergo surgery, wishing you a very quick recovery, let’s catch up soon.
- Best wishes as you get ready to go in for surgery. Sending positive vibes, may god bless you.
- Sending healing thoughts bestie, everything is going to be okay,
- All the best wishes for a successful surgery today, best wishes from ______.
- You are such a strong person, I know you are nervous about your surgery, but you’ve got this. Best wishes for your surgery.
- Don’t be nervous about today at all. You have the greatest doctor taking care of you. Think only positive things. You will recover fully and probably in the shortest time too.
- I can’t wait until we can see you back in full health. God heals your suffering, so I know he will be taking care of you.
- Sending you only my beat healing thoughts today as you prepare for your surgery.
Best Wishes Before Surgery
If you know someone going into hospital for surgery, you should send some kind surgery messages to make them feel loved and less nervous about their surgery. Send them your warmest wishes and prayers. Sending some warmest wishes lets them know you are thinking of them, it will be much appreciated by them. Use these best wishes for your surgery to send good wishes to your family member, the gesture will be much appreciated.
- Wishing you strength and courage for your surgery, and healing and peace for your recovery, warmest wishes from _______.
- Sending the very best wishes to my mom as she heads in for surgery today. We love you and we are sending all the good luck wishes just for you!
- These surgery wishes are for my boss. We will take care of everything at the office, you just take care of you.
- Sending you my warmest wishes. I am praying for your speedy recovery, I will come and check on you when you get home.
- Good luck as you get ready to undergo surgery, my wish is that you have a quick recovery and get back to your full health as soon as possible.
- Wishing you a successful surgery uncle, I am so glad that Aunt _____ is there to take care of you, best wishes to you both.
- All the best to you for a successful surgery and a quick recovery.
- Sending you positive thoughts for a successful surgery and quick recovery.
- Hoping you get well soon! I know you will have a successful surgery and a quick recovery. Good luck sweetheart.
- Here’s hoping you have a speedy recovery, we want you back on your feet soon. We love you. Good luck today.
Surgery Words of Encouragement
Anytime a friend or family member is going in for surgery, the right thing to do is to send some best wishes for a successful surgery and best wishes for a speedy recovery.
- I’ll be thinking of you during your surgery and hoping for a successful outcome. Best of luck to you!
- I know you will have a successful surgery, we can’t wait until you come home. We miss not having you around.
- Best wishes to my neighbor who is having surgery today. Sending you the best good luck wishes. You’ve got this and we’ve got your cat, best wishes.
- Wishing my best friend good health forever.
- Praying you recover quickly, warm wishes to you and ___________.
- To my best friend, as you go in for surgery today, I will be here praying for a successful surgery. I can’t wait to get you back in good health again.
- Warm wishes to my colleague who is going in for surgery today, best wishes, we are all thinking of you.
- Hoping for a speedy recovery my love and a successful surgery. I will be here waiting when you get back.
- Sending nothing but the best surgery wishes to my sister who is having a minor operation today. I love you sis, I’ll call later to see how everything went.
- I hope everything goes well and you’re feeling better soon!
- Wishing a speedy recovery to your daughter. If there’s anything I can do, please let me know.
- Sending you nothing but positive surgery wishes. I know you are nervous as you get ready for the surgery, but you will feel a million times better once it’s over!
- I will read all your good luck surgery wishes when you are feeling better. So many people love you and wish you well.
- Don’t lose hope my dear, everything is going to work out just fine, I love you.
Surgery can be tough – not just for the patient, but for their loved ones as well. If someone close to you is about to undergo surgery, let them know that you’re thinking of them and wishing them well, take a moment to send them your well-wishes. You can use any of our wishes and messages above to say good luck with your surgery. They’ll appreciate it more than you know!