Wishing Good Health Quotes
We all have someone in our lives who mean the world to us, whether it be a partner, family members, a child, or a close friend. When they fall ill, it can be difficult to see them suffer. However there are many ways to show your support and let them know that you are thinking of them.
One of the simplest things you can do is send them a token of your love, whether it’s a bunch of flowers or a handwritten card. You could also write them a quote or some get well wishes to wish them good health. Here are some creative ideas to get you started!
How Do You Wish Someone Good Health?
When you find out that someone you love is about to begin treatment for a serious illness, it’s important to send them some warm thoughts to let them know they are loved, but sometimes it’s nerve wracking because you don’t want to say the wrong thing!
Here are some get well wishes you can use to send some well wishes to a loved one.
- Take care and rest up, so that you’ll be back to good health soon!
- I hope that your health improves, so we can do all the things that we love to do together. Have a fast recovery, enjoy reading all your get well messages and know that our warmest thoughts go out to you and your family. We are here for you!
- We’re hoping that you find strength with each day, until you get back to your amazing self!
- You’ve been running through my mind, so I expect you to have a speedy recovery! Sending you lots of well wishes from everyone in the family. We love you so much!
Download these FREE beautiful positive affirmation Coloring Pages
- Have a light-speed recovery, so we can have an out-of-this-world time!
- I hope each new day brings you closer to good health, and back to your amazing self. We you begin treatment, I will be by your side every step of the way.
- I hope each day brings you closer to feeling better. May god bless you and keep you strong!
- We know you’re feeling under the weather, so we’re wishing you nothing but sunshine.
- The best thing about feeling your worst is that things can only get better, day by day. Being with family is the best medicine, you know we’re here right by your side.
- Take your road to recovery one day at a time. Everyone is sending you get well wishes
Quotes and Sayings To Wish Your Loved One Good Health
Treatment can be so discouraging, whether it’s a family member, or for yourself. It’s hard to watch someone going through an actual sickness, and then going through the recovery process.
You’re feeling unsure about what to do or say. All anyone wants to hear are some kind words, a little encouragement to keep them going, and a lot of love.
- Warm thoughts and best wishes for an easy recovery. Don’t ever lose hope, we are here for you and your family. You’re tough people, we know you can get through this!
- A healthy dose of love, laughter, and happiness is the best medicine. Here’s to wishing you a healthy and happy life!
- While you find strength, take it one day at a time and before you know it, you’ll be able to bring a smile to everyone again! We know you have an extraordinary destiny ahead of you, believe me, you’re not going anywhere!
- You’re in all of our thoughts and prayers for a fast recovery. I know this is a tough time for you and your family members, just stay positive and keep up with your regular health evaluations. Sending hugs.
- You’re strong enough to beat this, I know you are. Sending get well wishes from all of us, you’ve got this!
- My best wishes are for you in your time of need, and my thoughts and prayers are for your return to good health.
Help Someone Who's Under The Weather to Feel Better.
- Sending well wishes from those that love you, that you’ll have a quick recovery. Before you know it, we’ll be doing all the things you love to do!
- You are in our thoughts and prayers, may god bless you and good health envelop you.
- You are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time, hoping that you feel better soon!
- We all go through tough times in our life, and we all come out better for it. You’ve got this beat girl!
- Your strength inspires everyone around you. After your hospital stay, I have booked us a spa package, and we’re going to go enjoy a happy birthday weekend away, just the two of us. I love you so much.
- My thoughts and prayers are focused on your fast recovery. I can’t wait to get your amazing self back. Sending healthy vibes your way, may god bless you and keep you strong!
- Every night, I pray for your quick recovery. Keep a smile on your face and love in your heart!
- Don’t take your sweet time getting well I need my partner in crime back. I love you girl!
Sayings for Good Health
Are you looking for the right words to say to a family member who is facing a health challenge? Check out these get well wishes that will hopefully bring them some comfort and encouragement.
Wishing your loved one good health is the best way to show your support during this difficult time. Let them know you are thinking of them by sending some the warmest wishes their way.
- My thoughts and prayers are all about you, and hopes that you will feel better soon.
- Thinking of you while you’re feeling ill, I pray for you the Lord’s will, that with his love your heart is filled.
- Today I’m praying for your good health, and that God keeps you with us for a long time!
- We are praying that God helps you find the strength that you need to get through this, and make a quick recovery.
- God is there to shelter us from storms, but he doesn’t stop the storm from coming. It is up to us to have faith that we’re in his hands. I am praying for you to stay positive, and get well soon!
How Do You Wish Someone A Blessing?
When you’re sending someone some heartfelt well wishes about their health, it’s important to be positive about someone’s recovery. Send good wishes, including mentioning hopes for them feeling better. Be positive and always end with a warm closing like “Thinking about you, or take care”.
- You were born to enjoy a successful life. all you need to do is to get out of this hospital bed and get back to your amazing self. Sending you nothing but positive vibes your way!
- Enjoy this get well card, it’s signed by every family member, including the littles. I am sending you a big warm hug. I am here anytime you need me friend!
- Praying that you take your recovery one day at a time, and stay positive, as usual.
- While you’re recovering and feeling poorly, remember: “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.”- Psalm 46:1
- You’re one tough cookie! Good luck with your recovery, and don’t ever crumble.
- Everyone we know just wants to stick to you… Too bad that germs feel the same way! Stay positive, and feel better soon.
Be Healthy Quotes
- You’re positive attitude is catching, but so is your virus! Rest well and have a fast recovery, so we can hang out again. Get well soon my friend.
- There are easier ways to get out of school, but you never do things the easy way! Have an easy recovery, enjoy all your get well messages, and we’ll see you soon.
- Instead of the hospital, imagine that you’re at an insurance-discounted spa… except they take blood, give medication, and don’t serve cocktails!
- For you to feel your best and your health to improve would be my dream come true; all of my best dreams are me having fun with you!
- Make your recovery fast so that we can have a blast!
- It’s not as much fun razzing on you when you’re not at work, so make a quick recovery and come back soon!
- I’m sorry to hear that you’re under the weather, I can’t wait for you to feel better. Hopefully soon!
- Thinking of you on your road to recovery, may god bless you with an easy recovery!
How To Wish Someone Strength During Hard Times.
When someone is diagnosed with a terminal illness, it can be difficult to find the right words to say. While you may want to offer words of encouragement and support, sometimes the right thing to do is just be there for them.
Here are some quotes and sayings to help someone going through a terminal illness.
- Stay strong and know that you’re not alone!
- I’m sorry for what you’re going through. You ae one of the bravest people I know and you’re handing this situation with so much grace. I admire your strength and your courage. You’re an incredible person, and I know you’re going to fight this until the very end. Know that I am here for you.
- You’re having a difficult time, but I know you can get past this- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” -Nelson Mandela
- “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” -Charles R. Swindoll… Don’t let the 10% bring you down!
- Stay positive in this difficult time, because you can get through anything. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” -Arthur Ashe
Health Quotes Short
- I expect you to make a fast recovery, because I’ve been sending you lots of feel-better hugs.
- Sending healthy vibes your way, and hoping you can stay positive until you feel better! All my warmest thoughts are heading your way!
- Get well soon! We all miss you and your smiling face around here. I’m so sorry you’re not feeling well, but I know you’ll be back to your old self in no time.
- “What you do today can improve all of your tomorrows.” -Ralph Marston… So just have the best day that you can, stay positive!
- A smart person like you will get through this difficult time, and seize any opportunity by the toes! “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” -Albert Einstein
- “This too shall pass.” -Persian Sufi Poets. Take it one day at a time, and things will get better.
- “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” -Helen Keller… I know you have no problem avoiding quietness, so I only hope you find the strength to follow your ambition to success!
- Remain undefeated by staying positive! “We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.” -A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- You may be facing a difficult time, but I know you can find the strength to see this through! “Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.”-George S. Patton
- “Today, I am going to let my burdens go. I am going to face this day and have faith that everything will get better.” -Anonymous. You are in my thoughts and prayers, that your faith will help you find strength.
- Just take things one day at a time, and you’ll reach your goals before you know it! “I may not be there yet, but I’m closer than I was yesterday.” -Jose N. Harris
Wishing You Good Health And A Full Recovery.
- I hope you can find strength and make a quick recovery, back to being the strongest person I know!
- Recovery is hard work, but you’re a hardworking person! I wish you good luck and good health. Get well soon.
- Now’s the time to rest and one day at a time, you’ll return to good health!
- You’ve been ill for a while, but you still bring a smile with your cleverness, wit and wile. We all hope you get well soon, and back to being your usual you!
- Get well soon from everyone at work. We miss you and need you back!
- Sending get well wishes from all of your work buddies. We need you back in here showing the rest of us how it’s done!
- When you’re out of commission, I can tell how much I need you around! Make a speedy recovery and get back into tip-top shape!
- Get out of that hospital bed you lazy thing, and get back to work!
Good Health Good Life Quotes
- Your speedy recovery is on the way, you’re getting better every day!
- It isn’t the same here, without you! Get well soon XOXO.
- You are in my thoughts and prayers, hoping that your health gets better soon. Praying for your quick recovery.
- “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” -C.S. Lewis
- Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” -Helen Keller
- You may not be the picture of good health right now, but you still look great to me.
- Hope you make a quick recovery so we can have something to celebrate!
- We miss you so much every day, and hope your illness goes away.
- I may not have a medical degree but I’m prescribing you a heavy dose of fun with the girls, and good luck in your recovery!
Bring A Smile To A Friend And Wish Them Good Health
- I’m praying to keep your sickness at bay. One day at a time until you’re back to laughing away. Get well soon! You are tough people, I know you can beat this!
- I wished upon a star for your quick recovery and good health!
- If I were a magician, I’d wave my wand and grant you good health. Instead, I can bring you some chicken soup, and wish you good luck!
- Get well soon and stay positive, even though you’re under the weather, you’re a ray of sunshine!
- Candy and flowers won’t cure your illness, but I hope you like them anyway! Wishing you a fast recovery. We miss you! Seriously, I need you by my side, work is so well, work, without you!
Quotes on Good Health
- I hope this get well wish can bring a smile to your face, the way you make me smile all the time!
- My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. Sending you lots of get well soon messages, if you need anything, we’re here for you.
- I’m hoping that our friendship can help you find strength, like the time our team won a tug-of-war. Together, we can pull through this sickness!
- I wish that you could leave that hospital bed, and spend your time with me instead. Make a quick recovery, so you can hang out with me!
- While you rest up, I’ll be next to you praying and hoping for a quick recovery. Don’t forget that I was doing all the hard work, once you feel better!
- Everyone who loves you is wishing for your speedy recovery, so that you can do all the things that you love!
- Sending my love and wishes for good health, so I can spend time with yourself!
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you as we wish for a quick recovery. Can’t wait to catch up with you!
Wishing You Good Health And Long Life.
- Drink plenty of fluid and get lots of rest so you can make a quick recovery.
- If money were enough to heal you, I’d empty my pockets and piggy bank right here. You’re the most valuable thing in my life, so get well soon!
- Your family have been through some tough times since you’ve been under the weather, but I’m here for you. I brought over enough food to keep them going for several months! Sending you nothing but the best wishes from all of us.
- I would hug and kiss you, but I can’t afford to catch your sickness! Stay positive while you recover, and we’ll snuggle when you feel better.
- We want to see you in good health and bubbling with life again. Get well soon.
- Hearing you were ill brought a tear to my eye, seeing you in good health will make me one happy guy! Have a fast recovery.
- Sorry to hear you’re feeling ill, I wish there was a get-well-pill! Hope you have a speedy recovery, so you can do some fun stuff with me.
- I hope that you can find the strength to shorten your illness’ length.
- You look great laying down, but I can’t wait to see you back on your feet! Wishing you a picture perfect return to good health.
- I would shrink down and fight every germ in your body, if I could. I couldn’t figure out the science of that, so just rest up and I’ll have your back when you’re in good health.
- Get back on your feet soon, enough of this laying around!
What Can You Say Instead Of Best Wishes?
- Knowing that you’re sick has everyone else feeling blue, so you could say it’s your duty to make a quick recovery. Get well soon!
- It broke my heart when I heard you were sick, get well soon, so we can get back to our usual antics!
- I wish you nothing but good health and a speedy recovery. Get well soon my love.
- I hope that one day at a time, you find strength and good health.
- Making a fast recovery is hard work. but you’re not alone. I’ll be with you every step of the way!
- You better swing back into action fast, so that we can have a blast. Make a quick recovery, and we’ll throw a big party!
- Hope you start to feel better soon. We miss your smiling face.
- Look at the sunshine outside and feel it’s warmth; that’s how it feels when you bring a smile to your friends. Get well soon XO.
- I wish that I could hold you upside down and shake out all the germs, but the doctor kicked me out for trying. Make a quick recovery!
- You’ve brought so much joy into my life. I’ve brought so much chicken soup into your room. I think that makes us even! I hope you make a full return to good health.
- From sunrise to sunset, everyone’s wishing for your fast recovery, because we love you to the moon and back!
- Hope you make a speedy recovery, like greased lightening!
- Wishing you find strength with each day at a time.
- You’re the fastest runner that I know, so I expect you to have a speedy recovery! Here’s to hoping you get the gold medal of good health!
- I hope it won’t be long until you are back on your feet. Get well soon.
- Your speedy recovery is in my thoughts and prayers.
- Sending you good health and positive vibes!
- Just take it one day at a time, and you’ll be in good health before you know it!
How Do You Say Best Wishes?
- Here’s hoping you fell better, stronger and healthier every day. Wishing you a full recovery and good health!
- Think of this as an opportunity to catch up on TV… But there isn’t much on, so make a fast recovery!
- Be sure to take extra care of yourself, you’re worth it!
- One day at a time, you’ll be back to your usual tricks!
- We need you to make a speedy recovery, because we all miss you so terribly!
- Your only job right now is to get back to good health. Make a quick recovery, so you can go back to doing my job, too!
- Everyone has your quick recovery in their thoughts and prayers. Try to rest, since you’ve been running through everyone’s minds!
- Hoping that my love and prayers can bring a smile to your face, until you feel well enough to leave your place!
- Take your recovery one day at a time, and before you know it you’ll be feeling fine.
- You’re in my thoughts and prayers while you get through this nasty flu. Feel better soon!
- We’ve been friends for a while, so if I only bring a smile you understand it’s just my style. Rest is all you really need to get you back up on your feet. Get well soon!
- You’re easily the hottest person I know, so this fever has nothing on you! I know you’ll make a quick recovery and be back to your fine self!
- I hope these flowers bring a smile to your face and help you stay positive while you make a speedy recovery!
- It’s too quiet at home, without you; it was kind of nice at first, but we’re ready for your full return to good health!
Wishes For Good Health And Good Luck
- Your absence creates a void in my life that only you can fill! You bring a smile to everyone, and I can’t wait to see you make a full recovery!
- No one laughs at my jokes now that you’re under the weather. Hurry back, we need some good laughs.
- This illness may have slowed you down, but you’re unstoppable! Stay positive and make a fast recovery!
- If you don’t get back to good health soon, I’ll have to try my home remedies on you. I’m gathering leeches and mixing herbs, so try to recover before I get there! Haha I bet you feel better already!
- “The treatment is really a cooperative of a trinity- the patient, the doctor and the inner doctor.”- Ralph Bircher. So pull that doctor out of you, and make a quick recovery!
- This is a difficult time, but stay positive! “Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.”- M. Kathleen Casey
- “I enjoy convalescence. It is the part that makes illness worthwhile.”- George Bernard Shaw… Enjoy your recovery to good health!
- I hope that I can bring a smile to you while you make a fast recovery. “The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.”- Voltaire
- “The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.”- Hubert Humphrey. Remember that this friend loves you a bunch! Hoping you make a speedy recovery.
- Wishing you to stay positive while you heal! “The best of healers is good cheer.”- Pindus
- “For sleep, riches and health to be truly enjoyed, they must be interrupted.”- Johann Paul Friedrich Richter… I’m hoping you make a quick recovery, and go back to enjoying everything.
- “With time and patience the mulberry leaf becomes a silk gown.”- Chinese Proverb. I hope your return to good health is like putting on a luxurious silk dress!
- I hope you can find strength within you! “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”- Theodore Roosevelt. I believe you can, too, so you should be making a quick recovery!