Send Your Pregnant Girlfriend A Beautiful Message Of Love
When a woman is pregnant, there isn’t much to do as her partner except give her unwavering support. Whether said or written, words serve as a great foundation and constantly remain in our memories.
Knowing what to say or, better still, write, can be cumbersome; however, do not fret. Listed below are various original love messages you can send to your pregnant girlfriend. They can also be just the spark you need to create your own messages. Therefore, with a variety of categories, let us help you find the right words to appreciate the soon-to-be mother in your life.
How Do You Tell A Pregnant Woman She's Beautiful?
- You are breathtaking!
- Your body is glorious. I am so grateful for you!
- You are the most beautiful woman in the world; Thank you for carrying our child.
- I hope the baby looks just like you.
- I love every curve and “so-called” imperfections on your body.
You are already a great partner, and I know you will make an even better mother.
I don’t know where you find the strength, but well done for staying on top of everything.
You are such a lovely pregnant woman.
Your bump is delightful.
You are beautiful/amazing/gorgeous
How Can I Make My Pregnant Girlfriend Happy?
- Pregnant women are more sensitive to smells; sweet-smelling flowers can change a room’s ambience and provide soothing aromatherapy
- A foot rub with some exotic, sweet-smelling essential oils, is as relaxing as can be.
- Satisfy your pregnant lady’s food cravings by preparing her favorite meal from scratch. Go shopping, cook and clean up. Make the atmosphere one to remember by playing her favorite music, lighting some candles and serving her.
- Carrying a child is hard work and physically exhausting. Give your baby mama the day (or week) off while you handle what needs to be done so she can enjoy her rest.
- Write her a love poem on a pretty note card. If you cannot, tell her how you feel. Your pregnant lady deserves extra special attention while she is pregnant so she feels supported and loved.
- Pamper your pregnant woman and give her some rejuvenation with a day at a spa or an at home spa.
- Take her for walks in the park or spend the day outside in a beautiful location and tell her how much she means to you. It doesn’t have to be anything fancy but spend some quality time in a stress-free environment with each other.
- Buy her new outfits, a piece of jewelry, shoes or anything she says makes her feel attractive.
- Kiss her, hug her, stroke her, cuddle with her and share your dreams with her. Physical touch is healing. Showering the woman who is carrying your child with attention should be re-emphasized.
How Do You Cheer Up A Pregnant Woman?
So you’re looking to cheer up a pregnant lady-we’ve got you. Here is some advice listed and actual quotes from pregnant women on what they would like.
- Pamper her: No one would deny a day of pampering even so, a very pregnant woman. If you are too busy to indulge in an at home spa experience, do take your lady out to get her hair and nails done. You may also decide to include facials, waxing or better still, treat her to the entire spa routine.
- Take her out to lunch: “I felt so cooped up in the house during those final weeks of pregnancy. I jumped at every chance to get out and actually feel like a normal human being. It was a lot of fun to go out to lunch with a couple of friends, and have a nice meal.” After the baby comes, she may be confined in the house for weeks, excluding hospital appointments. Outings during the last trimester may be some of the last chances she has to get out of the house; ergo, make the most of it.
- Clean her house: “At the end of my pregnancy, it was really hard for me to do much of anything. My belly was enormous, and caused me to have a lot of back pain. I also had severe heartburn all the time, and just didn’t feel good. It was very hard to keep up with the house work, and I loved it when my Mom would come clean for me. She would vacuum, wash my dishes, help with the laundry, and pick up clutter, while I spent some time relaxing with my feet up. It was heavenly.”
- Cook her a meal: “I seem to recall eating a lot of take-out at the end of my pregnancy, simply because I didn’t feel like cooking and dealing with all of the dirty dishes after.” Make sure to take her cravings into consideration and prepare what she most desires.
- Take her shopping for new maternity clothes: “By the end of my pregnancy, I outgrew most of the maternity clothes that I had bought in my early trimesters. I desperately needed some new fits, and I felt so much better after John took me out shopping one day. It’s amazing how much better you feel in clothes that fit you correctly, especially when you are feeling as big as a house.”
- Offer to babysit for her: If she has young children, offer to babysit by taking them away from the house, thereby, giving her time recuperate.
- Take her out for a walk: Going for a walk outside can be very relaxing. Getting out of the house, embracing sunshine and nature, and exercising are mood boosters!
- Have a girls’ night in: Having her friends over would be a nice way for her to unwind and remember there is more to life than her pregnancy. Organize great movies, board games, mocktails, sleepovers and more thereby, allowing her to further embrace every aspect of her adventurous new life.
- Have a fun photo-shoot: Get dressed up and go get a photo shoot done, it will be something for both of you to look back on. This will allow her to embrace her pregnant belly and feel beautiful ponce again.
- Offer to help her get the nursery ready: I know sometimes women are all about the nursery, but if she will allow you to help out, go for it. Hold up picture frames, move furniture around, hang baby clothes in the closet, hold up paint samples. Whatever she needs you do, you do.
Sweet Messages For My Pregnant Girlfriend
- To my pregnant lover, I love you and every part of you. Carrying and eventually birthing our child just shows how multifaceted you are. You are strong enough to have this baby and, I am so proud of you. l cannot wait to meet our little angel.
- My love, your health is the most important thing to me. I am here for you and those routine tests. Do not worry; our baby will be perfect.
- May you have the easiest and most hassle-free delivery. You are strong and ready for motherhood.
- You, my pregnant love, are my pride and joy. I am here to take care of you and provide whatever form of support you need-Thankyou for bringing our little angel to this world.
- You deserve all the love and more my dear. Here is a little gift I have for you, and I will be sending more. Please stay healthy for yourself and our baby. I love you.
- I have not stopped smiling and will never stop. The news of our little one makes me want to do better. I promise to make you both so proud of me.
- Our baby is already beautiful and precious. I cannot wait to meet this new personality, watch it grow, and make the world a better place.
- Every day I cannot believe you are a part of my life. Thank you for blessing me with a child to love.
- My princess, your love and patience radiate through all you do, and motherhood will be no different. Our baby would be the luckiest human.
- You make me so happy. Our relationship has grown so much, and our little bundle of joy is proof of how far we have come. You are a wonder.
Love Messages For A Pregnant Lady
- You amaze me everyday, and all the more now, you are bringing a child into this world. I know there isn’t anything you can’t do.
- Do not mind what anyone says or the very many unsolicited advice people seem to have for pregnant women. You own your body, and your baby and you will make a great mother.
- Cry, laugh, sing and dance. Enjoy that you are human and that life has given you the most beautiful experience. I cannot wait to meet your bundle of joy.
- Congratulations, Mom to be! Rest and keep resting. Growing another human is extraordinary, and you deserve to be thoroughly pampered.
- You are going to have much this pregnancy. I hope your experience is filled with excitement. I know you’ll do great.
- May this pregnancy teach you to love yourself and appreciate every part of your body. I know I do, and I want you to embrace how powerful of a person you are.
- Your pregnancy is a beautiful dish of romance, love, passion, and perseverance. The greatest gift in the world is having you to share this journey with.
- I cannot contain my excitement, my love. I want to scream, and shout and let the world know how fortunate I am to have you be the mother to my child.
- How did I get so lucky? I cannot wait to have another you in my life, mixed with a bit of me and most especially find love in a bundle of uniqueness.
- The newest member of our family will be everything and more, Here’s to new experiences and experiencing a different kind of love.
What To Say To Expecting Mothers?
- Your expected new arrival is truly a dream come true. I hope the journey is filled with joy and happiness.
- The new baby will be here any day now. Please let us know if you need absolutely anything along the way. We are excited and willing to help in any way.
- To the soon to be parents! We wish you a hassle-free pregnancy, good health and the safest delivery.
- Thanks for allowing us be a part of the joy a new baby brings. We cannot wait to visit.
- Babyhood is a magical and memorable experience. Embrace and enjoy the journey. We love you.
- May these upcoming months be as easy as possible. We wish you grace and strength and, we can’t wait to meet your newest friend!
- Congratulations on your little one. We’re so excited for all the joys, happiness, surprises and fun a little human brings.
- I am so happy for you. We know there wouldn’t be another mother like you. Congratulations!
- Your little angel will be lucky to have you as parents. Congratulations on your pregnancy.
- You deserve all good things and this one-the most beautiful of them all, awaits you. We are thoroughly overjoyed and cannot wait for your bundle of joy. Congratulations!
How Do I Spoil My Pregnant Girlfriend?
- Show affection
- Empathize with her
- Get involved
- Satisfy her food cravings
- Give her a massage
What Should You Not Say To A Pregnant Woman?
- “Wow, you’re so small!”
- “Wow, you’ve added a lot of weight!”
- “Was it a surprise?”
- “Can I touch your belly?”
- “Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?”
- “You know, it’s really 10 months.”
- “Well, when I was pregnant…”
- “Are you going to quit your job when the baby comes?”
- “You really shouldn’t eat/drink/do that while you’re pregnant.”
- “Are you sure it isn’t twins?”