Quotes about Adventure for Kids
Kids today are spending more time indoors than ever before. We want our kids to get outside and explore the world around them, but it’s hard to convince them of that when they’re glued to their phones or playing video games.
As parents, we want to provie our children with opportunities for adventure and exploration. We want them to experience all that life has to offer. And what better way to inspire them the than with some inspiriing quotes about adventure?
With these adventure quotes for kids, you can help your child find some inspiration. They’ll be able to read about all kinds of different adventures from people who have been there themselves!
You can encourage your children by sharing stories with them and helping them realize that there is a whole wide world out there waiting for them!
Here are a few of our favorites that will encourage your kids to get out there and have some fun!
Adventure quotes for kids help children learn about the world around them and find ways to explore it safely! Our fun and inspirational quotes will encourage your child to follow his or her dreams by exploring new places, trying new things, and taking risks in a safe environment.
These motivational sayings will give your child the courage he or she needs to go outside and have an adventure!
What is Adventure?
Adventure means getting out of the comfort zone and doing something new or different. Adventure is a chance to explore, learn, and enjoy the world around us.
Kids love adventure because it gives them a chance to be curious about everything they see! It’s a way for children to broaden their horizons and have some fun while doing it.
If you’re looking for some inspirational quotes for kids, we’ve got you covered!
What Are The Benefits of Adventuring?
The benefits of adventuring include:
- enhancing the child’s self-confidence;
- providing a chance for kids to become their own special person;
- fostering curiosity and imagination in children;
- encouraging your child to try new things, take risks, and step outside his or her comfort zone.
What are Adventure Quotes?
Adventure quotes are phrases and sayings that inspire people to take chances in life. Inspiring adventure quotes teach kids about the world around them so they can learn more about their surroundings!
Inspiring Quotes for Kids
- I can do it even when I don’t feel like it- Walt Disney
- The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now-Chinese ProverB
- A dessert without chocolate is like a summer without sunshine- Karl Hruza
- Where there is great love, there are always miracles – Willian Shakespeare
- Stay close to your dreams or never risk losing them – Johnny Depp
- Do things you don’t understand, for therein lies the opportunity to learn something – Stephen Hawking
- ‘Sometimes the bravest thing you can do is to admit you’re afraid and then do it anyway.’ Teddy Roosevelt
- ‘The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.’– Saint Augustine of Hippo
- ‘When you play, you learn.’ -Albert Einstein
- ‘A map is like a conversation that tells you ‘this is where I am, this is what’s near me, and this is how to get where I’m going.’ – Sue Monk Kidd
- ‘Adventure is not outside the comfort zone. It’s about pushing your limits until you’re scared.’ – Seth Godin
- ‘When you follow your inner moonlight, it doesn’t matter if someone says it’s wrong. It doesn’t matter that the whole world is doing it differently. You have to follow your own path because it’s right for you.’ -Joseph Campbell
- ‘You must give up the life that leads you to say, “If only…” and embrace the one that says, “When I…!”‘ – Ellen J. Barrier
- ‘Adventure. Nothing else matters.’ – Unknown
- ‘There is nothing better than watching your kids outside playing in the dirt and learning all about nature’ – Unknown
- ‘Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air.’ -John Quincy Adams
- ‘Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.’ – Henry David Thoreau
- ‘The world is not dangerous because of those who do harm but because of those who look at it without doing anything.’ -Albert Einstein
- You are a child of the universe. No less than the trees and the stars you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should! – Max Ehrmann
Gifts for Kids Who Love Adventures
I’m the parent of a child who is always asking me to take them on adventures like hiking and camping. This usually means that they’re bored at home and want to go out so that they can have fun, but it’s hard for me to find time in my schedule or money in my budget to do this!
Here are some great gift ideas for adventurous kids this holiday season. These gifts will help your children develop an interest in nature, learn new skills, and get outside more often. They are gifts that create memories instead of toys.
If you’ve got an adventurer on your list then these gifts are sure to please!
Daily Affirmations For Kids
- Be happy today
- Life is beautiful
- I can do it
- It is up to me
- Today I will do my very best
- I am strong and powerful
- I am beautiful
- I am enough
- Today is a new day for me
- Be kind, be joyful, be bold, be healthy, be grateful, be loving and be positive
- The world is yours to explore
- Be happy, be joyful, be optimistic, be thankful. Be loving and peaceful!
- I am loved today!
- Today in my life I will be brave and go after my dreams
- I must follow the light that shines within me.
What are 5 Good Quotes for Adventurous Kids?
- Explore Everywhere
- Get Outside Everyday
- Be Inquisitive
- Wander Free
- Be Wild
- If you come to a fork in the road, take it.
- Don’t think “What if I fall?” Think “What if I fly?”
- So much world. So little time.
- The bold adventurer succeeds the best.
- Go ahead. Be invincible!
- Yes. Yes! Absolutely! No question. You can!
Tips for Getting Your Kids to Explore
Take your child to a bookstore and have them pick out their own adventure book.
Explain that sometimes life won’t always be easy, but the best adventures are the ones that have challenges along the way -like climbing up mount Everest!
Schedule family time together. Make sure you’re spending time with each other as a family and going on adventures together where you can bond as a family.
Try GeoCaching- its free, fun, and really encourages exploration and adventure.
Create an adventure journal for your children. Make sure it includes a map and directions and space for them to write about each adventure they go on.
Buy your kids some maps that have hidden pictures in them. Challenge your kids to find each one!
Try getting involved in different activities like hiking, horseback riding, and rock climbing. All these things will be challenging (and fun!) for your child while also giving them a chance to explore nature and learn about themselves!
Explore your neighborhood together as a family. Make sure you take plenty of pictures and have a nice picnic afterwards.
Turn off the TV for a full day, and instead spend time with your children in nature. Talk about your favorite memories of being outdoors as a child!
Go to the library together as a family and pick out some adventure books you can all read together. Play games after reading each one.
What are some Adventure Quotes?
J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series has inspired kids all over the globe to seek out adventure, no matter how big or small. Whether it’s venturing into the Forbidden Forest with Hermione and Ron, or simply trying a new food! Adventure broadens our horizons and helps us grow.
- ‘The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams’ -Oprah Winfrey. This quote has always stuck with me because it’s so true. Life is one big adventure, and its up to us to make the most of it. Every day brings new opportunities and experiences, and it’s up to us to seek them out. Adventure brings new people into our lives, and we get to learn about different cultures and lifestyles. It’s a never-ending journey that is always full of surprises!
- ‘Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire’. -Jennifer Lee
- ‘Not all who wander are lost’. -J. R. R. Tolkien
- ‘Every day is an adventure”. -Winnie the Pooh
- ‘Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures.’ -Lewis Carroll
- ‘Adventure brings power into our lives. It makes us strong, confident, and excited to face new challenges’.