Send A Message Of Consolation 100 Days Anniversary Of A Death
After the initial outpouring of sympathy- and the voices of consolation go silent- take the time to remind them that you are there and that you care. In some families, the 100th day after the death of a family member is time to celebrate their life, the passing on of their spirit, and the end of their grieving time. Even still, sending a consolation message after 100 days of mourning is a considerate, thoughtful, and memorable way of expressing your sympathy for someone close to you.
If you are having a hard time, please use our list of 100 days death anniversary quotes and sayings to get you started.
How Do You Observe The Death Anniversary?
Suffering a terrible loss in the form of the death of a loved one can weigh on the heart and mind of a person, long after the funeral. Therefore, along with attending the viewing, funeral, or a house gathering, sending some kind of sympathy message several months after the cause of their grief will show how highly you regard their feelings.
Whether you choose to send a text message, email, or phone call, any communication method will be sufficient to convey your message. Without a doubt, the best way to seem genuine in your condolences is with a carefully chosen, personally tailored, handwritten message in a card. It could be a Hebrew Proverb, a selection from the Bible, or your own thoughts. No matter what- it will be appreciated.
How Do You Write A Remembrance Message?
- “Remembering someone whose joy, laughter and happiness has been missed by everyone they knew.”
- “When a person becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.”
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.”- Helen Keller
- “Praying for friends to comfort you, faith to uphold you, and loving memories to help you smile again.”
- Gone from this Earth, but forever in our thoughts.
- “A great man is never forgotten. “
- “Thinking of you always, and wishing you peace and strength.”
- “Lost loved ones will be sorely missed, though forever treasured.”
- “The light of our lives now shines in Heaven.”
- “Our hearts and thoughts will always find comfort in her memory.”
- “In loving memory of a cherished lost loved one.”
- “Always in my heart; therefore, never truly gone.”
- “Hoping that one day our pain and grief will be replaced by peace and strength.”
- “Time may pass and fade away but memories of you will always stay.”
- “There are special people in our lives who inspire, nurture, and love everyone they know- ultimately, they never leave us.”
What Do You Say For Death Anniversary?
- Gone from my life forever, but never gone from my heart and mind.
- Your terrible loss is often in my thoughts; therefore, I wish you comfort, peace and strength as you continue to cope.
- Losing a loved one is an unparalleled tragedy- however, seeing them again in Heaven is a jubilation waiting to happen.
- The previous year since the funeral has been a painful time for us all; be that is it may, let us find joy in our wonderful memories of our lost loved one.
- It broke my heart to lose you, but you didn’t go alone; because God sent his angels down to carry you home.
- Remembering you is easy- the things you used to do and say. The hard part is having a lost loved one in you- the heartache never goes away.
- Today, I read the anniversary of death quotes and messages from friends and family, who know I lost a piece of my heart. Thank you for wishing me peace and strength during this painful time.
- Death cannot kill true love, but it can drain all the colors from the world- truly, my world has been gray for the past year.
- Although losing a loved one can feel like being robbed, it’s important to remember that all time on Earth is a gift rather than a promise.
- A good man can light up a room with his charm, kindness, and warmth; however, a great man has a spirit that shines long after he’s gone.
- Just because a life has ended, doesn’t mean that their relationships came to a halt- that is to say, love never dies.
- Wherever a beautiful soul has been, a trail of beautiful memories can be found.
- Despite your terrible loss, I hope that you find joy, peace and comfort in the memories of your lost loved one.
- First, I’d like to wish you peace to bring you comfort; second, courage to help you face the days ahead. Finally, loving memories to forever hold in your heart.
- When mourning a lost loved one, we must learn not to live without them. To the contrary, we must live with the love they left behind.
Short Death Anniversary Quotes
- My heart and mind are comforted by the love left behind.
- Parting ways broke my heart; however, I gain peace and strength from the promise that we will meet again some sunny day.
- It seems like yesterday we met, and all of a sudden you’re gone- a lifetime of flies by when you’re truly in love.
- All things considered, losing a loved one creates a painful time that never fully passes.
- Good deeds, kind words, and a loving family will keep the memory of a great man alive for generations to come.
- Henceforth, you will remain in my prayers, heart and mind.
- Even years later, the loss of a loved one can sting like a fresh wound; however, the love, happiness, and joy from your memories will always be there for you.
- Your physical absence notwithstanding, I can feel you smiling down from Heaven.
- Because I think of you every day, you technically never left; nevertheless, it’s been a dark, difficult, and painful time since losing a loved one that can’t be replaced.
- Like an abruptly uprooted tree, the loss of a loved one leaves us with an aching hole that never quite fills up.
- Without you, this past year has been a painful time; however, celebrating your memory gives me hope, peace and strength for the future.
- Although I suffered a terrible loss one year ago, I have been comforted by the prayers from the hearts and thoughts of friends and family.
- As you receive first death anniversary wishes, I hope that you are comforted by all of those who recognize the painful time that you’ve been through.
- Please accept my condolences, and remember that although your lost loved one has passed on, their spirit lives on in your smile.
- I’ve never read memorial messages for a loved one as heartfelt, personal, and memorable as you wrote one year ago; after all, you suffered a terrible loss because of your strong relationship.
Death Anniversary Wishes
- Although your lost loved one no longer walks the Earth, their spirit still lingers in the memories of the people they touched.
- During this painful time, I wish you comfort, peace and strength. Although it has been a year since you suffered your loss, I know that your grief is still raw.
- Since the day your loved one passed, many years have gone by; however, death cannot kill the love that you shared.
- Ever since the terrible loss of your husband, you have been in the hearts and minds of my family; moreover, we pray for you to find joy, happiness, and peace over time.
- How do you celebrate a loved one’s death anniversary, other than through the sweet memories they left behind? Please accept my condolences during this difficult, saddening, and painful time.
- To say that I am saddened by your loss is an understatement; in fact, I wanted to extend my sympathy to you on this anniversary of your lost loved one’s passing.
- Knowing that this day is always difficult for you, you are in my prayers, heart and mind as you endure the pain of losing a loved one, even years later. Should you need anything, I am only a phone call away.
- No matter how many years pass, I know that the death anniversary of your cherished loved one is always a painful time for you. Please accept my condolences, well wishes, and prayers on this day of remembrance.
- Remember that death cannot kill the beautiful memories that you made with your kind, caring and thoughtful loved ones; therefore, this death anniversary is also a celebration of life, love, and joy.
What Do You Write In A Father’s Death Anniversary?
- In loving memory of a wonderful father, devoted husband, and great man.
- Not a day goes by that I don’t feel the terrible loss of my dad; however, his death cannot kill the amazing memories of my happy childhood.
- Although it’s been a year, I know the loss of a loved one such as your father means that this day is a painful time for you. Sending you comfort, peace and strength.
- If only in our hearts and minds, my father still lives on.
- Even though you’ve cried many tears, I pray that your dad’s memory can bring you as many smiles, over time.
- Sometimes I hope you’ll walk through the door, when in reality, you’ll walk the Earth no more. To get through this painful time, I remember good memories of my dad’s and mine.
- Wishes and prayers won’t bring you back- I know because I’ve tried. Nor will shedding endless tears, such as I have cried.
- Even though losing a loved one shattered my world, my father’s memory will never slip away.
- To a wonderful father, excellent grandfather, and a great man- gone but never forgotten.
- In our hearts and minds, we will always remember our dad as the brave soul that faced life’s trails with determination, peace and strength.
What Do You Write In A Mother's Death Anniversary?
- Believing in angels is easy if you knew my mother before she was called home and given wings.
- While we were losing a loved one, Heaven was gaining an angel. May my mother rest in peace.
- Remembering my mom is easy, I do it everyday. Your passing was a terrible loss that never goes away.
- From the first breath of your life, your mother was there for you; by the same token, your mom’s spirit will never truly leave you.
- Mom’s guidance, help, and advice can’t be replicated or replaced; however, death cannot kill the memories of the sweetest, kindest, and most caring woman I’ve ever known.
- Rest assured that my heart and mind are focused on wishing you peace and strength on the first anniversary of your mother’s death- furthermore, I’m only a phone call away.
- Despite the terrible loss one year ago, when I find myself in a painful time, thoughts of my mom always comfort me.
- Expecting the loss of a loved one doesn’t remove the sting; with that in mind, I find solace in knowing that Mom will never feel pain again.
- To my dearly departed mom: because of the amazing times we spent together, your memory will never fade.
- Your mom is in the hearts and thoughts of everyone that knew her, even years later. Please accept my condolences as you remember her on this anniversary.
- Gone from this world, but not from our hearts and thoughts.
- Lost loved ones can always be found in our dreams.
- The book of your life ended, but our love is a story that keeps expanding.
- Though you have been laid to rest, your memory brings me peace and strength.
- Like a rainbow, your memory is a colorful, vibrant, and beautiful reminder of what makes life worth living.
Bible Quotes For Death Anniversary
- Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning (Psalm 30:5).
- As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you… (Isaiah 66:13).
- For the Lord has comforted his people and will have compassion on them in their suffering (Psalm 49:13).
- Give your burdens to the Lord, and he will take care of you (Psalm 55:22).
- I will comfort those who mourn, bringing words of praise to their lips (Isaiah 57:19).
- He will swallow up death forever! The Sovereign Lord will wipe away all tears (Isaiah 25:8).
- Now let your unfailing love comfort me, just as you promised me, your servant (Psalm 119:76).
- And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away (Revelation 21:4).
- When doubts filled my mind, your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer (Psalm 94:19).
- God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others (2 Corinthians 1:4).
How Do You Write A Death Anniversary Message?
- During this sorrowful, painful time you are in my heart and mind. Although I knew that the loss of a loved one is hard to endure, I can only imagine your terrible loss, even a year later.
- On the anniversary of your lost loved one’s passing, you are in the hearts and thoughts of my family. If you need to talk, we’re only a phone call away!
- It takes a courageous heart to face the anniversary of the loss of a loved one with grace, peace and strength. Even though you’ve stayed positive over the years, I’m always here for you if you want to talk about it.
- You and your family are in my prayers as you remember the terrible loss of a loved one on the anniversary of their passing.
- When you remember your lost loved one on their death anniversary, the pain of a terrible loss can feel fresh; however, death cannot kill the sweet memories of the dearly departed.
- Today, my heart and mind are focused on the memory of your jovial, kind, and loving father; without a doubt, he was a great man. I hope you are filled with comfort, pleasant thoughts, peace and strength on this difficult day.
- As you remember your father on the anniversary of his death, you may find yourself going through a painful time. If you need someone to talk to, I’ll take your call; moreover, my door will always be open to you.
- This day is the anniversary of the loss of your mother, who made wonderful memories with everyone she met. May you find peace, comfort, and even joy as you remember her with your family.
- While you’re observing the death anniversary of your father, you are in the hearts and thoughts of my family and I; furthermore, you have our deepest sympathy.
- Please accept my condolences, as you and your family grieve for your lost loved one, even years later.
How Do You Celebrate A Loved One's Death Anniversary?
- Visit their final resting place. Leaving flowers, small gifts, and clearing away leaves or debris help show that their memory is being treasured.
- Releasing butterflies, balloons, or doves is a common practice when remembering a lost loved one.
- Write a letter, poem, or blog dedicated to their memory, therefore expressing your love and sympathy.
- Play their favorite song together with a video montage of photos, perhaps creating a personalized memorial video to share with family.
- Hold a special remembrance ceremony to share this painful time with friends and family.
- Take time out of your day to meditate, pray, or otherwise focus your heart and mind on your lost loved one.
- Express loving sentiments with flowers, which can be placed either at the grave site or with the immediate family.
- Look through old photos, or post them on social media- as much as you may feel pain from remembering your terrible loss, remembering the good times can bring a smile to your face.
- Shining a light, lighting a candle, or even tying a ribbon on your mailbox or front porch can help you observe a death anniversary, and invoke your emotions physically.
- Create an online memorial and invite friends and family members to share in the pain of the loss of a loved one, as well as share loving memories, photos, and videos.
One Year Death Anniversary Quotes For Friend
- Feeling blessed that we ever met outweighs the emotions that followed the terrible loss of your life; however, I lament that I’ll never meet someone as amazing, special, and wonderful as you.
- Forever in my heart and mind, your joyful spirit, smiling face, and your tinkling laugh bring me peace and strength.
- To say that I miss you, even a year later, is an understatement- moreover, this painful time doesn’t seem to have an end.
- In him, we had a wonderful friend; however, he was also a amazing father, a devoted husband, and a great man.
- Although a year has passed, I still hope that our friend has pulled a wild prank on us all- imagining him walking in the room, grinning and saying he got us good, I can only cry.
- Many caring wishes for your comfort, peace and strength are with you today, from the hearts and thoughts of those who share in your terrible loss.
- When someone you love dies you never quite get over it; however, they never really leave your heart and mind.
- As hard as it is to endure the loss of a loved one, it’s even harder to learn to live without them.
- Because someone we love is in heaven, the spirit of an angel is in our home; therefore, all of our prayers are heard.
- “While we are mourning the loss of our friend, others are rejoicing to meet him behind the veil.”- John Taylor
Death 1st Anniversary Quotes
- One year has passed, but the painful time of mourning hasn’t; nevertheless, I can still smile when I remember your laughter.
- Although every person’s life must come to an end, the love they leave behind will last with their memory.
- Perhaps I can’t touch, see, or hear you anymore; however, I can still feel the peace and strength that you carried with you.
- A terrible loss, you were taken from us too soon- regardless, Heaven has gained an angel in you.
- My heart and mind still struggle with the loss of a loved one that can never be replaced.
- Alas, our dreams of a long life together have been shattered- but our love still burns like an eternal inferno.
- Navigating life without your lost loved one can be like trying to guide a ship in the middle of the ocean without a compass. Although you’ve left me lost at sea, you will always mean the world to me.
- There’s nothing you can do to prevent the death of one’s body, but death cannot kill the spirit of a treasured, lost loved one.
- Death is a force that can’t be defeated; however, love is similarly invincible.
- That everyone has to die is a certainty- likewise, your memory will never be forgotten.
First Year Death Anniversary Message
- Time hasn’t taken the sting out of my terrible loss; even though it’s been a year, it feels like yesterday that I saw you for the last time.
- Given that you were the biggest influence in my life, the past year has been a painful time. Please send me comfort, peace and strength from where you rest.
- The emotions coursing through me as I remember you on the first anniversary of your death are a mixture of grief in joy- that is to say, yours is a bittersweet memory.
- On the anniversary of the death of my beloved friend, I can hardly believe a year has gone by; nevertheless, missing you hasn’t been easy.
- Like a book that is forever closed before it’s finished, you were torn away from this life too soon.
1 Year Remembrance Messages For Death Anniversary
- Sadly missed along life’s way, quietly remembered every day. No longer in our life to share, but in our hearts and thoughts, you’re always there.
- May you find comfort, peace and strength in knowing that you are in my heart and mind as you remember your lost loved one.
- My prayers go out to you on the first anniversary of your mother’s death, as well as my condolences.
- During this painful time, may you find yourself among your family members, in order to share memories, embraces, and love.
- In the event that you need someone to talk to, I’m only a phone call away; you have my deepest sympathy as you remember the loss of a loved one, only a year ago.