Short Christmas Wishes
The holidays are a time for friends and family. No matter where you are in the world, there is always a way to connect with those you care about and let them know you are thinking of them. This year, why not spread the holiday cheer by sending short Christmas🎅🏻 wishes their way!
Whether you’re looking for something short or sweet, or even something a little more thoughtful, we’ve got you covered. Below are 70 short Christmas wishes you can use to spread happiness throughout the new year.
Use these short meaningful Christmas wishes to wish your friends and family a Merry Christmas and happy new year. I hope you find the perfect one for you.
Short and Simple Christmas Wishes
Get in the holiday spirit 🎅🏻 with these festive short Christmas quotes. If you’re not sure what to write in a christmas card, check out our favorite christmas wishes and messages, that your family and friends will appreciate.
- I wish you all a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Merry Christmas from my family to yours❤️.
- Merry Christmas to you and yours. Hope it’s the merriest ever🎄.
- Sending you a warm hug and wishing you the happiest of holidays.
- Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart.
- I wish you peace and joy this holiday season🎅🏻. May your days be merry and bright.
- I put on my ugliest sweater and drank eggnog until I felt like a Christmas tree.
- I’m making a list and checking it twice. I won’t be naughty, but I might be nice.
- Let’s get this party started
Short Christmas Greetings
If you’re really not sure what to write as a christmas greeting, choose some of our short christmas messages. Always remember, the gesture will mean a lot to the person you are sending the christmas card to. Use words like “merry christmas and happy new year”, or
- I wish you the merriest, happiest and most wonderful Christmas🎅🏻.
- May your holidays be filled with joy, cheer, love and good tidings❤️❤️.
- I’m dreaming of a white Christmas….and an iPhone!!
- The best part about this season is giving presents to people you love.
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year.
- Wishing you a home with joy and a visit from santa claus – with no coal!.
- Merry christmas and a prosperous new year.
- Hoping you have a holly jolly holiday season.
- Wishing you a blessed christmas
- Happy christmas and may your new year be filled with love.
- Wishing you the best christmas and new year.
Keep Track Of Your Important Dates With Our FREE Tracker
Get our FREE Christmas Gift Tracker and stay on top of things this year!
Short Christmas Greetings
Christmas is just around the corner. It’s time to start thinking about what Christmas card messages you’re going to write. Send these short, cute wishes with your greetings this year. sometimes it’s the simple gestures of love that make us feel most connected. Send these short Christmas wishes to your friends, family and loved ones today!
- I’m in a Christmassy mood🎅🏻! I hope your holidays are merry and bright.
- Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year and I don’t even feel guilty about it🎄.
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go.
- Christmas is the day that keeps on giving🎅🏻.
- I ate the cookies🍪, drank the milk and opened all of your presents🎁. Merry Christmas!
- May your Christmas be filled with family, friends, and the warmth of a good drink.
- Merry Christmas! May your gifts🎁 be as few and your blessings aplenty.
- Merry everything and happy always.
- Tis the festive season, deck the halls with boughs of holly….and lots of love.
- “Oh Christmas tree. Oh Christmas tree. How lovely are your branches?” Merry Christmas🎄.
- The best part of Christmas is “Eve”
Christmas Wishes Short
Check out our favorite short christmas messages to send to friends and family this festive season. Pick out your favorites, write the christmas card, and get ready to enjoy a wonderful christmas
- I wish you the merriest Christmas ever, and I hope Santa🎅🏻 brings you everything on your list.
- My wish for you this Christmas is to have a wonderful time with your family and friends.
- May the peace of the season fill your heart, home, and all who enter there this year🎄.
- Merry christmas and a happy new year to all.
- And so this christmas season may your heart be filled with love, and your mouth with cookies.
- Wishing peace on earth to all.
- Here’s to wishing for snow on Christmas Eve, Santa🎅🏻 coming down the chimney, and presents🎁 under the tree 🎄.
- I wish you all the best in life and happiness from my heart to yours❤️.
- Wishing you all the happiness merry christmas from us.
Short Christmas Messages For Friends
If you are late sending out your Christmas cards this year, don’t worry because we have your back. Share the joy by sending short christmas greetings through social media, texting or emailing them. It doesn’t take too much time and can even be more meaningful
- I’m so thankful for this year with you, my dear friend.
- I’m so glad you came over. Now I have a good excuse to eat all of the cookies myself!
- I’m just trying to spread some holiday cheer❤️.
- I’m blessed to have a friend like you. You make my life so much better and I can’t wait to spend more time with you this holiday season.
- I wish you a Christmas of joy and cheer, happy holidays.
- This year, may your christmas be as amazing as you are.
- Merry Christmas to my favorite person in the whole wide world❤️.
- Thank you for being such an important part of my life this year, happy holidays🎄 from me to you!
- Sending you love and good tidings on this special day.
- We survived another year!
- Happy holidays from your best friend.
- The door is always open, come by anytime.
- You are always welcome at my home.
- It’s time to get our crazy on!
- I hope you get wrapped up in the spirit of Christmas, best wishes from us to you.
- Wishing you a happy holidays this festive season.
Short Merry Christmas Quotes
Christmas is the time for family and friends. It’s also a great time to send funny Christmas wishes! If you’re unsure about what to send in a Christmas message, be sure to use lots of puns and wordplay in you greeting, like “ho ho ho”, or “hope you have a jolly day!”. Be sure to have some fun, it is after all Christmas🎄.
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year. Wait, no it isn’t! It’s Christmas season and I am not ready!
- I’m just trying to get through this holiday season without anyone noticing that I’ve accidentally eaten all the cookies🍪🍪.
- I’m not a Grinch, I just don’t like you.
- I’m all for Christmas, but I think Santa🎅🏻 should be a little more realistic about how many gifts🎁 he can fit down the chimney.
- Christmas is a time for family, friends, and the occasional awkward silence.
- May all of your Christmasses be white or red, I know how much you love your red!
- Christmas is a time for giving and getting, but mostly getting.
- Tis the season to be surrounded by all those we love, merry christmas.
- I’ve been naughty and I need to be spanked!
- Christmas is a time for funny faces and goofy noises.
- Wishing your sleigh bells ring straight through to New Year’s Eve.
- I’m dreaming of a white Christmas – and all the eggnog that comes with it.
- I’m getting too old for this – Santa 🎅🏻
- I’m not saying that I like Christmas more than you, but my favorite holiday is the one where people give me presents🎁.
- All I want for Christmas is to be able to sleep in late.
- I’m getting a little tired of all these short christmas wishes. Can I just have my presents🎁 now please?
Short Meaningful Christmas Wishes
The best way to spread cheer this holiday season, is by sharing these joyous wishes with someone special. Here are some of our favorite short Christmas greetings that you could use.
- Christmas is a time for cozy nights with your favorite people❤️!
- I hope this Christmas is a special one for you and your family.
- I want to be home for Christmas🎅🏻.
- I hope you have a magical Christmas.
- Take some time for you this holiday season.
- Remember that Christmas isn’t just about presents🎁…..there’s cookies too🍪🍪!
- Sending the warmest wishes from my family to yours.
- I hope this is our most holiday to date!
- Happy new year from us to you.
- Tis the festive season, so let’s go shopping and seal some deals!
- Best wishes for a happy and healthy holiday season.
- Season’s Greetings.
- Hoping you have an amazing time with family and friends, or even just by yourself.
- Wishing you all the best this holiday season🎅🏻.
FREE Christmas Gift Tracker
-Don’t forget a Christmas Gift with our handy form. Stay organized and in control!
-Plan your gift purchases, cost, store, and wrapping.
-Easy to print PDF download.
Short Christmas Wishes Quotes
Christmas is the time of year for family. Whether you’re spending it with your parents, siblings, or children, there’s nothing more special than being surrounded by the ones you love most. This Christmas season make sure to send Christmas🎅🏻 wishes to everyone on your list.
- I’m thankful for my honey who always gets me into the festive spirit.
- May you have a December to remember.
- Hoping you and your family have a very merry christmas season.
- I hope love and joy fill your home this christmas season.
- Sleigh bells ring, are you listening?
- Holiday hugs and kisses coming your way, merry christmas and a happy new year,
- Wishing us a stress-free holiday season, merry christmas and a happy new year.
- Wishing you a very merry christmas from all of us.
- I wish you peace and love this Christmas.
- Best wishes for the holidays.
- From all of us to you, we wish it could be Christmas every year.
Short Christmas Messages
It’s that time of the year again, time to deck the halls, trim the tree, and post a bunch of sappy christmas quotes and sayings on Instagram! If you’re looking for some cute christmas greetings to share with your peeps, we’ve got you covered. From cheesy one-liners to religious quotes, we’ve got something for everyone. So go spread some cheer this christmas season.
- Merry Christmas! I wish you too much food, too many presents, and a big stocking.
- The best part of Christmas🎅🏻 is the joy.
- Christmas joy is magical❤️.
- You can feel the Christmas cheer all around you.
- Wishing you a wonderful Christmas from our family to yours.
- I hope Santa brings you everything on your Christmas list.
- Wishing we could spend Christmas together – miss you already!
- Sending you a short Christmas wish from the North Pole🎄🎅🏻!
- May you enjoy all the Christmas movies and music your heart desires.
- May God bless you and your family this Christmas
- Thanksgiving is over, it’s time to get into the christmas spirit!
Short Christmas Messages for Friends
A lot can happen over the holidays: we hope it’s nothing but joyous occasions. From getting ready for Santa🎅🏻, to watching your favorite holiday movies or re-reading your favorite Christmas books, there’s so much excitement in store!
We know not every day is perfect. Sometimes you need some encouragement from those around you because life has its challenges too. “That’s why we want to thank you for being such an important part of our lives”
Who doesn’t want to receive a beautiful handwritten note with the above words written in it. Check out some more beautiful Christmas quotes and sayings and share some joy and happiness this festive season!
- Let’s celebrate Christmas together🎄.
- It’s time to get our holiday cheer on.
- Matching jammies anyone??
- I’m sending you a little Christmas wish to let you know that I’ll be thinking about you this holiday season 🎅🏻🎄.
- #christmaswishes are the best kind of wishes 🎄
- Hoping you have a merry christmas and happy new year.
- Sending you a little Christmas cheer.
- Yay, you’re on the nice list!
- I’ve been dreaming of a white Christmas for you.
Short Merry Christmas Quotes
Take the time to wish someone a merry christmas with these short christmas greetings that can work for anyone. These christmas messages are sure to put a smile on even the grinchiest of faces, merry christmas and a happy new year.
- Happy christmas and happy new year, now let’s eat our faces off.
- During this festive season, I hope you eat as much as you can, and enjoy all your family time.
- Merry christmas and a happy relaxing day after christmas!
- Wishing you LOADS of love this festive season.
- Tis the season for twinkling lights, hot cocas by roaring fires, and wishing YOU were here, best wishes from me to you.
- All I want for christmas is YOU
- merry christmas to all and to all, here’s hoping the kids sleep past 5!
- The christmas season is my favorite season.
- Happy christmas and a happy new year from afar.
- Wishing all your family a joyous christmas. May the spirit of christmas fill your heart.
- We can’t wait to celebrate christmas day with you.
- My christmas gift to you is….someone else cooking dinner! You’re welcome.
- I hope you stay on the nice list for the entire holiday season and throughout the new year!
- May this Christmas be extra kind to you.
Cute Christmas Texts to Send Out.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! The time to spread holiday cheer for all to hear. Sending short christmas messages to family and friends is a great way to get into the holiday spirit during this festive season. Check out our favorite merry christmas wishes below.
If you’re not sure what to write in a christmas card, check out these inspirational merry christmas wishes below.
- Here’s to all your christmas dreams coming true, merry christmas and happy new year.
- Happy new year from our house to yours!
- May the joy and peace of christmas be with you all through the christmas and new year season.
- Hoping your christmas season is as sweet as you are.
- Warmest wishes from our family to yours.
- May god bless you and keep you safe this festive season.
- I hope you get no coal this merry christmas.
- On this merry christmas, may your stocking be heavy, and your heart be full of love.
- I hope you find someone under the mistletoe, now that would be a happy new year.
- Tis the season for spreading cheer and spending time with those we hold dear, happy new year to all.
- Cheers to a fun and festive merry christmas.
- Sending you only good vibes this merry christmas.
Short Merry Christmas Wishes
Short christmas wishes are the perfect way to wish people a Merry Christmas without going on and on. So, if you’re looking for something short and sweet to send to your friends or post on social media, look no further!
Here are our best merry christmas and happy new year wishes.
- May your christmas be everything you hope for.
- Here’s hoping this christmas season brings you the tall dark stranger you keep asking for!
- Wishing you a brilliant christmas filled with memories of loved ones and the dinner not burning!
- May the magic of christmas season fill your home with lots of ……gifts for everyone.
- Wishing you and yours a very merry christmas, and an even better new year.
- I hear santa claus has left the building, he’s headed your way.
- It’s christmas day, and we’re on the way!
- This is going to be your best christmas EVER, because I’m here!
- This festive season, may your christmas be filled with yummy mince pies and lots of good wine.
- Tis the season for giving, so come give me a kiss.
- Merry christmas from me to you, I love you.
- I hope you have a wonderful holiday in NY – nope, not jealousAT ALL.
Merry Christmas Wishes
We hope you have a wonderful holiday season! We hope that we have helped give you some ideas for how to light up the holidays with short Christmas wishes.
May your heart be filled with joy and peace this Christmas, may it last throughout the year❤️❤️. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!