What Are Some Cute Christmas Instagram Captions?
This time of year, social media is buzzing with photos, videos, and updates showing friends and family enjoying a white Christmas- not to mention, catchy Christmas captions that tie together all of the sights and sounds of the holidays. The best way to spread Christmas cheer to all of your followers is to use cute Christmas captions when posting your ugly sweater selfie, Christmas tree pics, or videos from your Christmas Eve party!
- Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas.
- May your holiday be merry and bright.
- When you’re an elf, every day is a hot chocolate kind of day.
- Eating candy for breakfast is forgivable this time of year.
- One of the perks of being short is that elves are always on the nice list!
#nicelist Or #naughtylist
- Sugar, spice and everything nice means that girls are never on the naughty list!
- By Christmas Eve, you already know which list you’re on- let’s just hope Santa didn’t check it twice this time.
- My actions toward others this year was definitely #nicelist but my diet was #naughtylist.
- I sure hope Santa doesn’t know what we’ve been doing! #naughtylist
- When the stockings are hung by the fire with care, Santa Claus is almost there!
- Carolers sing loud, snow is falling down, and everyone says Santa Claus is coming to town!
- Listen for sleigh bells on Christmas Eve- turn on your lights and hang up a wreath.
- A white tree with icicles and snowflakes is just what you need if you’re dreaming of a white Christmas!
- Nothing looks a lot like Christmas more than a decorated tree surrounded by gifts!
- Trim the tree and deck the halls to spread Christmas cheer to one and all!
Hot Chocolate Caption For Instagram #hotcocoabar
- Hot chocolate is like a hug from the inside.
- On Christmas Eve, all you need is
- Chocolate, marshmallows, and candy canes are all I need, this time of year!
- It’s been a “Hot chocolate” kind of day.
- There’s no such thing as too much hot cocoa.
Hot Cocoa Christmas Gifts
Perhaps you’re planning to host a party on Christmas Eve, or having extended family over to unwrap gifts, or maybe you just need a little me-time; whatever the case, a hot cocoa bar is an excellent opportunity to spread Christmas cheer while providing the perfect refreshments for this time of year. For the base, a serving tray or cart serves as well as a table or counter top, and mason jars, coffee mugs, or vintage candy dishes can all be used to hold cocoa mix, marshmallows, candy bars, snack cakes, peppermint sticks or pretzel rods.
Cute Captions For Christmas Pictures
- The spirit of Christmas comes from the carols that are sung in your heart!
- May your days be merry and bright!
- Because it’s Christmas Eve, let’s eat well, be merry, and sing loud!
- If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard- and then, we’d build a snowman of love!
- Dreaming of a white Christmas; not to mention, lots of presents!
- I got all spruced up for the holidays, because why deck the halls when you’re already decked out?
- Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind; therefore, at my house it’s Christmas all the time!
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, so get your ugly sweater ready!
- Remember, if any of the presents look tampered with or peeked into, the elves did it.
- Love the giver more than the gift, and give like you would receive.
Caption Ideas For Christmas
- There’s nothing like eggnog and mistletoe to spread Christmas cheer!
- When life gives you snow, make snow angels.
- “Although it’s been said, many times, many ways…Merry Christmas to you!”
- Christmas lights are the ultimate eye candy.
- Make it a December to remember with your favorite family member!
- Although I like sleeping in, Christmas Eve keeps me up all night and I wake up first thing in the morning!
- What happens under the mistletoe stays under the mistletoe.
- Looking a lot like Christmas means a living room littered with gift wrap before lunchtime.
- You rock my green and red Christmas socks!
- Remember to always sing loud when you get to,”Five golden rings!”
Christmas Captions For Your Holiday Cards
- Don’t you wish you could board the Polar Express, to meet Santa as well as Rudolph?
- That warm feeling isn’t from the way you spread Christmas cheer, but rather the cookies burning in the oven.
- Remember, this time of year, the real reason for the season- that is, presents.
- Every year you’re at the top of my Christmas card list, because one of the most real things in the world is my love for you!
- We want to wish you a Merry Christmas, from the bottom of our hearts!
- You only have to bring yourself for me on Christmas Eve, because your presence is a present!
- Home is where the air smells like gingerbread, the Christmas tree is lit, and there’s presents for everyone!
- Insert fruitcake joke, add ugly sweater, copy and paste holiday joke- as a result, you have the best Christmas card ever made!
- Like in Miracle on 34th Street, your Christmas dreams can come true, if only you’re willing to chase them.
- I’m going to skip the list routine and just ask Santa for coal this year. #naughtylist
Where Can I Find A Letter Display Board?
One of the best ways to spread Christmas cheer in your home, business, or social media posts is with a photo-ready felt letter board, ready to be personalized with the holiday spirit. With catchy quotes on Christmas lights, snowmen, or gingerbread and felt characters that represent the spirit of the season, a letter board is a fun way to engage with your loved ones.
Whether you simply use Santa Claus captions, bible quotes to tell the story of nativity, or count down the twelve days of Christmas, young and old will look forward to checking your felt letter display for updates!
- In my opinion, the Elf on the Shelf should look at himself- after all, he’s the one eavesdropping and spying on people.
- Just because you hear jingle bells and hooves on the roof on Christmas Eve, still don’t unlock the door at night!
- Instead of following the twelve days of Christmas, you can just give me twice as many presents on Christmas Day!
- Looking around my home, you’d say it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas- however, I never take down the tree or lights.
- Let’s enjoy another Christmas Eve where we drink, be merry, and sing loud enough for the neighbors to hear!
Fun Christmas Tree Captions
- Santa baby, just slip a no-limit credit card under the tree for me!
- “Nobody’s walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas.”— Clark Griswold, National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
- “We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup.” — Buddy the Elf
- Feelin’ merry and bright by the Christmas tree’s light!
- Dreaming of a white Christmas with a snowy, wintry tree!
- Because it’s that time of year to spread Christmas cheer, trim the tree and have a beer!
- Have a holly jolly Christmas Eve!
- “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.”— Buddy the Elf, Elf
- “Some Christmas tree ornaments do more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago.”— Tom Baker
- “What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas… perhaps… means a little bit more!”— Seuss, How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
Catchy Christmas Captions
- Maybe I haven’t been too good this year, but I’ll make up for it when I spread Christmas cheer!
- Tis the season to be jolly, whether or not you’re halls are decked with holly!
- “Christmas magic is silent. You don’t hear it- you feel it, you know it, you believe it.”— Kevin Alan Milne
- Nothing defines this time of year like a glass of eggnog and a plate of cookies!
- Santa’s elves are working overtime, so make sure you leave a to-go bag for the big guy to take back cookies for his helpers.
- On Christmas Eve, the Scrooge must leave!
- Spread Christmas cheer like you’re up to snow good.
- This time of year, the star of the show is at the top of the tree!
- Sing loud for all to hear, because Christmas Day is almost here!
- Dreaming of a white Christmas and wishing you a happy holiday!
Cool Captions For The Holidays
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas and stay warm this time of year!
- Feelin’ merry and bright on Christmas Eve night by holding my loved ones tight.
- Tis’ the season to spread Christmas cheer,
So get me a beer!
- It looks a lot like Christmas everywhere, so I bought eggnog for us to share!
- Santa’s little helpers are real things in the world, if you believe in Christmas magic!
- Always take a cute elfie with your decorated tree to spread Christmas cheer!
- Dear Santa, no matter what the list says, I’ve been very good this year.
- This time of year is the best for hot cocoa, loving family, and warm fireplaces.
- Despite what the Naughty List might say, I know that I’ve been good enough this year!
- Watching Miracle on 34th Street while opening gifts without delay!
- Even if it doesn’t snow, you can have a white Christmas: try spreading instant potato flakes around!
- Although it’s cold, I love this time of year! Before we freeze, let’s spread Christmas cheer.
- There’s snow place like home for the holidays when you’re dreaming of a white Christmas.
- Especially on Christmas Eve, my favorite color is evergreen.
- Holi-yay or holi-nay? THAT is the question!
The Top Christmas Captions To Use This Year
- Because of last year’s Christmas Eve party, the only thing getting “lit” this weekend are my Christmas scented candles!
- Nobody likes a Grinch, so spread Christmas cheer all season long!
- My Christmas Eve plans, summed up by Kevin McCallister: “I’m eating junk and watching rubbish! You’d better come out and stop me!”
- Make sure not to buy into a pyramid scheme just to give me frankincense and myrrh for Christmas- all I want is gold, anyway!
- Eggnog isn’t the answer on how to spread Christmas cheer, it just makes you forget the question.
- Do Santa’s cookies pair well with white wine? To clarify, I’m asking for a friend.
- Snowy hair don’t care. #whitechristmas
- When the weather outside is frightful, hot cocoa is so delightful!
- Do you believe in Santa, or is the Polar Express stopping at your house tonight?
- I don’t need a “Miracle on 34th Street” kind of Christmas, just make a gingerbread house with me over some coffee!
- When you’re dreaming of a white Christmas
During this time of year,
Sipping hot chocolate and munching on donuts
Will help you spread Christmas cheer!
- Whether or not you’re a great singer, when it’s a Christmas carol, always sing loud!
- O.C.D. is one of the serious and real things in this world that affects my life every day: Obsessive Christmas Disorder.
- Paradise isn’t palm trees and beaches if you ask me- rather, it’s a white Christmas fantasy!
- Between the strong coffee, fresh cookies, and healthy pine tree,it smells a lot like Christmas in my home, to me!
What Are Good Christmas Captions?
- The bears know what to do this time of year- hibernate.
- All I want for Christmas Eve is you and me beside the tree!
- Meet me under the mistletoe- that is, if you like to spread Christmas cheer!
- Hang the stockings by the fire with care; even though mine will have coal in there!
- Bring on the eggnog and prepare to sing loud because we’re all nuts about Christmas, and proud!
- Because you’re so sweet, I love you more than Christmas cookies.
- All is calm, all is bright.
- Smitten like a pair of kittens wearing mittens.
- Who needs to watch a Hallmark movie, when you have coffee, love, and donuts to spread Christmas cheer!
- Will you be ho-ho-home for the holidays for this white Christmas?
- Staying young means leaving cookies out for Santa on Christmas Eve, no matter how old you are!
- Because you spread Christmas cheer to everyone that’s near, you’re sure to have a December to remember!
- Sparkle, float, and shimmer like the unique snowflake you are- have a merry, white Christmas like it’s snow one’s business.
- Candy Cane Lane is always around the corner, this time of year!
- Never have I had a better present than your presence.
- I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, but there’s a lot of green and red in the same dream, as well.
- When you say “blizzard” you mean a white Christmas, but I think about Dairy Queen.
- Maybe if you put peanut butter on the Naughty List, Rudolph will eat it!
- Merry Elfin Christmas, and may you spread Christmas cheer!
- Without a doubt, Chistmas is my favorite time of the year!
- There’s plenty of presents under the tree, but I don’t see any that could fit a pony.
- Too bad we can’t gift wrap common sense- hope you like chocolate.
- Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle, since it’s Christmas Eve!
- Having me as your relative is the perfect gift, but I brought you something else, too!
- While the basketball players go into Beast Mode, we’re going into Christmas Day Feast Mode!
- Dear Santa, I’ve been good all year; or at least, most of the year!
- Being on the naughty list is more fun, so I buy my own gifts on Christmas Eve.
- The true spirit of Christmas isn’t in the stores, liquor bottles, or or even the gifts- rather, it’s in our hearts.
- Friends are like Christmas lights. Some are completely broke, whereas most work at least half of the time- and, if you’re lucky, a couple of them will never let you down.
- White Christmas or not, I’m going to curl up under a warm blanket and not come out until spring!
- What did one ornament say to another on Christmas Eve? “I like hanging with a pretty thing like you.’”
- Cheers to the only time of year in which one can sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of socks without it being strange!
- Jingle bells, single bells, your husband got away.
But he was dumb and the lucky one-
You can do better, anyway. Hey!
- When you’re dreaming of a white Christmas at the north pole, sprinkle powdered sugar on yourself and take an elfie!
- Dear Santa, it’s not what it looks like, I have a twin, and my dog ate it- therefore, I’m on the Nice List, right?
- Happy holly days from under the mistletoe!
- Depending on how much “cheer” is in it, eggnog can turn Christmas Eve into a holi-yay to remember… or not!
- Just like Rudolph on a foggy night, I totally sleigh at spreading Christmas cheer!
- Elves are real things in the world, so be careful where you step!
- You’d have to be the Grinch to not feel the Christmas spirit!
- Dear Santa, “nice” is a subjective term… let’s say I was “not totally naughty.”
- What do you call an elf who busts rhymes while packaging gifts? A Wrapper.
- ‘Tis the season to eat too much, fa-la-la-la-la la-la-la-la!
- Being home on Christmas Eve is like a dream come true!
- Even Scrooge wanted to spread Christmas cheer, in the end.
- On Christmas Eve, remember to keep your friends and family close, your cup of hot cocoa closer, and gift receipts until February.
- The trick to getting your Christmas lights ready on time is never taking them down.
- Who cares if you get coal in your stocking on Christmas morningwhen you can afford to buy yourself whatever you want?
- What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire? Frostbite!
- Everyone knows I’m a star, so put a selfie printout on top of the Christmas tree.
Cute Christmas Tree Captions
- Better than any gift under the tree, is the family that surrounds it on Christmas Eve.
- O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree, the dog is drinking your water!
- Love from family is like the beauty and wonder of a white Christmas!
- In the eyes of children, all Christmas trees are 30 feet tall- however, mine is literally that big!
- As soon as the tree is trimmed, it looks a lot like Christmas, to me!
- Rockin’ around the Christmas tree!
- This time of year reminds me that the best gift is always with you: cash.
- Nothing can spread Christmas cheer like decorating a tree!
- Christmas lights set the perfect mood for this time of year.
- I’m not an elf because I’m short- it’s because I only eat candy.
- On Christmas Eve, the best gifts are friends, family, children, and the one you love!
- “Some Christmas tree ornaments do more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago.” — Tom Baker
- “Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to…”— Fred Gailey, Miracle on 34th Street
- Remember, on Christmas Eve you have to, “Jump in bed and cover your head, ’cause Santa Claus is coming tonight!”
- “Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.”— Larry Wilde
More Cute Christmas Image Captions
- This time of year, every day is a hot chocolate kind of day!
- We wish you a very merry chocolate cherry Christmas Eve.
- Fairy Lights on Winter Nights!
- ‘Tis the season to sparkle and shine with family and friends of mine!
- Everywhere that there’s a white Christmas, there’s winter magic in the air.
- I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, so let it snow!
- Looks a lot like Christmas around here!
- Sweaters, blankets, and hot chocolate make this the best time of the year.
- Don’t open until Christmas Eve!
- Friends like you spread Christmas cheer like frosting on a cookie!
- Santa’s watching, so be on your best behavior- even on Christmas Eve!
- “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly Merry Christmas.”—Peg Bracken
- May your days be merry and bright- have a white Christmas under the fairy lights!
- Even Frosty the Snowman would melt for you!
- Home for the holidays on Christmas Eve with family and hot cocoa is the best place to be.
- Christmas lights are always in style.
- Sending you all holiday wishes made with gingerbread hugs and peppermint kisses!
- When you witness a white Christmas, you see the world sparkle with magic.
- Being cool this time of year means rockin’ around the Christmas tree!
- We don’t need a white Christmas to make snow angels!
- Christmas Eve parties, where you have to sing loud to be heard!
- Nothing can spread Christmas cheer faster than mistletoe and beer!
- You don’t want to find out that Santa is one of the real things in the world the hard way.
- “Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.”— Helen Steiner Rice