Send A Warm Christmas Message To Your Godson
Godchildren add a special kind of joy to our lives. Although we may not see them a lot, there is always that bond when we do. So when the holidays come around, it is the perfect time to share your love with a beautiful Christmas message to your Godson.
He will grow up and always remember the connection you have shared through the years. If you are needing help to get started, look no further. Below we have written loads of ideas for you to put into your Christmas greeting card. Enjoy the holidays AND your special relationship with your Godson.
How Do I Tell My Godson Merry Christmas
- Merry Christmas, my sweet and loving godson! I wish you a gleeful holiday season filled with exciting festivities.
- May the jingle bells add new tune to your life…. May the plum cake bring more sweetness for your tomorrow…. Have a splendid holiday season, handsome!
- I find myself extremely blessed to be a godparent to a wonderful kid like you. This Christmas, you shall receive a lot of presents and a lot of fun!
- On this joyful time of the year, I wish for each and every dream of yours to come alive! There’s nothing brings more warmth to my heart than seeing my favorite kid smile from ear to ear.
- With you around, life feels like a blessing…. May God always bless you with happiness, success and prosperity. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Hey, there! I wish you a holiday season loaded with laughter, tuned with smiles, and showered with all kinds of delicious treats! May God bless you always, love.
- May the joy of Christmas spread new hope in your life and open multiple new doors for you! Merry Christmas, little one! Hope to see you soon.
- I pray that God showers you with all his love and blessings, because I know that He knows you deserve it. Enjoy your holidays and send me pictures!
- To my loving godson, I wish you a blessed Christmas. I hope that you’re constantly smiling today, and if you’re not, I hope that this little greeting card will make you!
- Sending plenty of hugs and kisses to you, cutie! May this special occasion fill your life with beautiful shades of joy and success.
What Should I Write In A Christmas Message?
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, little munchkin!
- I wish you a Christmas filled with nothing but gaiety!
- Unwrap yourself a merry little Christmas!
- To you, I say: have a holly, jolly Christmas!
- Hope you’re enjoying your school holidays. Merry Christmas!
- I can’t wait to see you on Christmas! The best gift one can wish for this year is to spend time together with all his loved ones.
- Like the song says: Have yourself a Merry little Christmas, let your heart be light!
- Ho Ho Hope you’ve been good this year. If so, I think I’ll give you some presents.
- The most wonderful time of the year has arrived! Let us celebrate by spreading goodwill and Christmas cheer!
- May the spirit of Christmas stay with you throughout the New Year!
Merry Christmas Wishes To Godson
- I wish you a Merry Christmas! May this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in all aspects of your life!
- I’m thinking of you tonight. May you be blessed with a safe and happy Christmas.
- Do you know how do cats greet each other during the holidays?
A furry Merry Christmas and happy Mew Year!
- May this Christmas be a wonderful time to share with the ones closest to your heart.
- This holiday, I hope that you’ll have a swell time and thus create magnificent memories!
- Wishing you a wonderful Christmas with your parents, sweetheart!
- May the peace, love, and joy of Christ’s birth warm your spirit, for our Lord is the true reason for jolly and holly season. Have a Merry Christmas.
- May your Christmas be a joyous and unforgettable one!
- May the sadness and gloom in your life be replaced with never-ending happiness and cheer! Smile my darling, for the season of Christmas, has finally arrived here! Here’s wishing you a white and merry Christmas, as well as a very happy new year!
- Celebrate this Christmas with all your near and dear ones. Let them all know how much you love and care for them, because this is what Christmas is really about. Celebrate with good food, music, and dances!
Gift Ideas for Godson Christmas
If you have the money and want to go crazy buying gifts for your grandson, go ahead and go crazy. That’s your right as a grandparent. However if you don’t have money for that, unique and special gifts will be appreciated and remembered for years to come.
Think about when your grandson grows up and has his own family, how he will remember the precious time you spent together as he hangs his Christmas ornament on the tree. Grandmothers and their grandkids share a bond that can never be broken.
Godson Christmas Card Messages
- My godchild deserves an extraordinary and wonderful Christmas!
- Merry Christmas! May you have a cute Christmas with your family, and may your Christmas gifts this year be the best you’ve ever received!
- Merry Christmas to the greatest kid in the whole wide world! May your Christmas be happy, hopeful, and totally awesome!
- I hope that you’ll have funny good time this Christmas! You’ve been such a good kid. Once again, Merry Christmas and see you in the new year!
- I feel so lucky to be your godmother. If I can only wish for one thing this holiday season, I definitely would wish for a super amazing Christmas for you!
- May you beam with God’s light and blessings during this Christmas holiday. Merry Christmas, boy!
- May your holidays be joyous in every way possible. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- To my Godchild: May your Christmas be full of sweets, blessings, and happy times!
- I wish you and your parents a safe and Merry Christmas! Oh, and I hope your parents give you awesome presents too, because they’ll have some stiff competition this year!
- From home to home, heart to heart, or one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas bring us closer to each other.
Merry Christmas Godson Cards
- Have a splendid Christmas! May your happiness be large and your worries be small.
- I am looking forward to taste your mouth-watering, home-baked cookies I’ve been hearing so much about. See you on Christmas Day!
- I told Santa you were good this year, so I sent him a link to your Pinterest board. Merry Christmas and I hope that your wishes will come true!
- This Christmas, may your family be functional and all your batteries be included.
- I was wondering what I should write on your Christmas, then it hit me: continue being a little gentleman!
- Merry Christmas! I put so much thought into your gift that now it’s too late to get it…. Just kidding! I have it right here.
- Please note: Christmas is canceled. Apparently, you told Santa you’ve been good this year… he died laughing. But worry not! I am here to replace him, because I’m the best godmother ever!
- Is it just me, or does Santa look more like me every year?
- Christmas is mostly for children. But we adults can enjoy it too, until the credit card bills arrive. It’s all worth it, though.
- Eat. Drink. Be Merry. Have a marvelous Christmas!
- If you ask me, Christmas is all about spreading love and joy… and maybe some funny moments too!