Romantic Things To Say To Make Your Girlfriend Cry
Guys, you know how hard it is to express yourself in words. You want to say something meaningful and emotional but don’t really know what to say.
Girls are a lot more complicated than we think they are. They like thoughtful gifts, but also enjoy the little things that show you care about them on a daily basis
Express your affection. Tell your beautiful girlfriend how much you enjoy spending time with her and doing things together. Let her know how special she is to you and how much you care about her!
Compliment her. Women love to be complimented, so make sure to include some compliments in your love letter. Remind her that she is your forever soul mate.
Tell her what you love about her. What do you love specifically about her? Is it the way she smiles? The way she makes you feel?
Here are some thing to say to your girlfriend to make her cry and melt her heart!
What Can I Say To Melt My Girlfriend’s Heart?
There are certain things you can say to your girlfriend that will make her cry tears of happiness. If you’re looking for a heartfelt way to show your love, then try saying one of these things to her!
She’ll be touched by how much thought you put into expressing your feelings for her.
So if you’re looking for a way to sweep your girlfriend off her feet, try saying one of these things to her and see how she reacts!
It doesn’t matter if you’re trying to be romantic or just want something more emotional than the usual, “I love you,” which she’s probably sick of hearing by now.
From declarations of love to heartfelt apologies, here are some of the most romantic things you can say to your girlfriend to make her feel loved, special, and appreciated!
FREE Download! 25 GenuineWays To Show Her You Care Every Day
- I love you more than anything in this world. You are not just my friend, you are my lover, my confidante, and my lover. I promise to always make you feel cherished and loved. I am grateful for every moment spent with you. Each and every day i spend with you, I fall deeper in love with you, my heart beats super fast when I see you still. I hope to share a thousand sunsets with you.
- I love you. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I want to spend my entire life with you, because I can’t imagine my life without you!
- I’m sorry and I love you. Please forgive me.
- You deserve someone better than me, I promise I am going to try much harder to do better.
Things to Say to Make Your Girlfriend Cry Happy Tears
There are certain things you can say to your girlfriend that will make her cry. These are usually heartfelt sentiments that express your love for her and your commitment to her.
For example, you could tell her that you want to spend your entire life with you and that she means everything to you.
These are the kinds of things that she’ll never forget and that will always make her cry. So, if you want to make your girlfriend cry, just tell her how much you love her and how much she means to you. She’ll definitely appreciate it.
- Without you, I am nothing. You are my entire world. You are my home, my life, my everything, and I would be lost without you!
- There’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you, because I love you more than anything.
- I’m so grateful to have you in my life. You’re such an amazing girlfriend! You have turned my world completely upside down, you bring me so much happiness every single day.
- You’re the sunshine of my life, and I thank God every day for bringing you into my world. You are a wonderful person, and my dearest friend.
- You are the best thing that’s ever happened to me! You are my whole world. I want you to know there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you.
- Will you be my girlfriend?
- Let me get lost in your beautiful eyes.
- What we have is so much more than a relationship; it’s a friendship that will last forever. I will continue to whisper romantic sweet things in your ear for the rest of our lives.
- Thank you for bringing so much happiness into my life. You my dear, are not an average girl! You have made all my dreams come true!
- You’re the best thing that’s happened to me. I can’t imagine going through life without by my side.
- I love you more than words could ever say. You’re my world and I can’t imagine it without you in it! Not every moment with us has been perfect, but it’s been pretty close!
- I promise to always be there for you, no matter what. You are the most wonderful woman, and I thank god every day that you’re mine. I am the luckiest person, because of you!
Cute Things to Say to Your Girlfriend to Make Her Cry
Every girlfriend wants to hear romantic things from their boyfriend. They want to be told how much they are, and they want to feel loved all the time. Here are some sweet things to say to your girlfriend to make her cry.
- You’ve made me so happy by dating me, but don’t ever let me do something stupid like let you go.
- You’re the first thing that crosses my mind when I wake up and the last one to cross my mind before I go to bed.
- I love you more than mere words can say. You’re not just my love, you’re the love of my life! Thank you for making me feel happy every single day!
- You are the light in my life, and my reason for living. Knowing you complete me in every way, body, mind, and soul. Words could never express how much I need you and how much I love you. You make my heart sing.
- You’re my home, wherever you are is where I want to be.
- You’re my reason for everything, no matter what life throws my way.
- There’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you, because your happiness is all that matters to me.
- I don’t know what I would ever do without you in my life. You have changed my life in an incredible way.
- I used to be so broken and lost, my deepest fears were that I would end up alone, but you helped me find my way. Even on my darkest night, I know you are there for me….always. Thank you.
Sweet Things to Say to Your Crush to Make her Cry
Sometimes the simplest things can mean the world to your girlfriend! If you’re looking for the some sweet things to say to make her cry, we have you covered! Check out our favorite romantic things to say to your girlfriend that will make her cry (in a good way).
- I love you so much it hurts.. You make me feel complete, and for that I thank you.
- You are a beautiful woman, both inside and out. Your love brings joy to my life on a daily basis. I feel so lucky to have you!
- You make me feel like all my dreams are coming true. I’ve never been happier than when I’m with you. Seeing you smile is all it takes to make my day!
- Perfect moments happen when you least expect them. I was not looking for you, but my guardian angel found you, and brought you to me. For that I am grateful every single day!
- Just thinking about you fills me with happiness. Seeing you smile is my favorite thing in the world. Knowing that I get to spend my life with you is better than anything I could have ever imagined. I love you so much!
- I used to think that you were the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen, but now that I’ve gotten a better look at your beauty, I see how beautiful you are inside and out! Thank you for bringing so much happiness into my life.
Romantic Things to Say to Your Girlfriend to Make Her Cry
Sometimes, the most romantic things are the simplest things. Just a few words can be all it takes to fill your girlfriend’s heart with happiness.
Tell her how much you love her. There’s no better way to start a love letter than by telling your girlfriend just how much she means to you. Let her know that she’s the light of your life, and that you can’t imagine your world without her.
- I’m a very strong believer in love at first sight, and that’s what happened when I met you. You’re not just my life, you’re my whole life. I am so glad you will be in my life forever. You are a bright light in my day every day!
- Without you, I am nothing at all, where have you been all my life?
- You’re my reason for everything, no matter what life throws our way. I will always be there for you, supporting you and loving you through everything. I love you more than anything in this world and I can’t wait to start our whole lives together as a newly married couple!
- The only place I want to be is by your side. You make everything better, love you XO.
- It’s been a long while since I have been so happy and content. Thank you for fixing this broken pencil.
Romantic Things to Say to Melt Her Heart
Sometimes the most romantic things to say to your girlfriend to make her cry are the simplest things. Sometimes, just saying “I love you” is enough to make her cry tears of happiness. Other times, you may need to be a little more creative.
You could tell her how much you appreciate everything she does for you, or how lucky you feel to be with her. You could write her a love letter expressing your deepest feelings, or sing her a heartfelt song.
Whatever you do, just make sue that your words come from the heart and that she knows how much you truly care about her. She is sure to appreciate the effort you make.
- Remember when we met on that rainy day? I had an umbrella, you didn’t. I’ll always be your shelter.
- You are the only girl in the world for me. Everyone else pales in comparison to you. I am so thankful that you came into my life when you did.
- When the sun falls, the only place I want to be is with my best girl. Thank you for being the most amazing girlfriend.
- When you walk into a room, the whole room becomes happier and more content with you in it.
- I love you so much, I don’t say it enough, but I truly do. You’re my best friend, and an amazing girlfriend!
- Thank you for being by my side and sharing your life with me. You are the most wonderful woman!
- You are the most AMAZING woman in the world, I am so glad you’re mine!
- I think about you all the time. You never leave my thoughts. I am premising you that I will never take you for granted, and I will continue to whisper sweet things in your ear.
- The first time I saw you, my heart skipped a beat, and it never stopped. Thank you for being YOU! You are my one true love.
- I am experiencing happiness for the first time in my life, because of you!
- When I am with you, hours feel like seconds, you are the best girl for me and I thank God daily that you are in my life!
- There aren’t enough words to describe my feelings for you, but here goes, You bring real meaning to my life, before I think I was just meandering through life, but now I can’t imagine my life without you in it. You turn an ordinary day into an exemplary one.
- If there was only one thing about me that I would give to you, it would be my heart.
- When you’re with me, it feels like I’m the only one in the world and no one else matters.
Sweetest Things to Say to Your Girlfriend to Make Her Cry
Are you looking for romantic things to say to your girlfriend to make her cry? All your girlfriend wants from you is for you to be extra romantic from time to time.
Here are some sweet things to say to your girlfriend, and watch her shed some tears.
- Girl, when I’m with you, everything in the world seems perfect.
- Before you came into my life, I didn’t know what it was like to be truly loved.
- Girl, I can’t help myself, I’m falling in love with you.
- The best part of my day is when I see your smiling face and I get to spend time with my beautiful girl.
- When I first saw you, I thought to myself “she is the one for me.”
- You have such a beautiful smile that it makes my heart melt every time I see it.
- You are the one that I’ve been searching for all my life. You are such an amazing girlfriend and I don’t tell you that enough!
- I can’t believe that you’re actually mine. I promise to love you as you deserve to be loved, for the rest of your life.
- You are so beautiful and radiant that I can’t hold back all the love I have for you.
- Girl, the day that I met you, my life changed forever.
Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend to Make Her Cry
- I love to see you smile.
- God must have known how much I needed someone like you in my life.
- You the only girl for me. I want to fall sleep beside you for the rest of my life.
- There are no words that can describe how much I love you.
- When we were apart, time seemed to slow down. But now that we’re together, I can’t believe how fast it goes
- Everyday I look forward to seeing you again and it makes me feel so warm inside.
- If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say “I love you.
- I’ve seen your heart, now let me see your soul.
- From the moment I first saw you, my life completely changed for the better.
- I never thought I could be so blessed, but I cam because I have you in my life.
- You are the best thing that ever happened to me.
- I know that we just met, but you seem like someone I’ve known forever.
Romantic Love Letters for Your Girlfriend
There are a few things more beautiful than a woman who is moved to tears by love. To see the depths of emotion in her eyes, to know that you have touched her soul in a way that no one else has, is an incredibly powerful experience.
If you want to make your girlfriend cry, say something that is truly personal and romantic. Tell her how much you love and need her, and why she is such an amazing girlfriend.
Express your feelings in words that are both honest and poetic, and watch as your girlfriend will shed tears of joy. It will be an unforgettable moment for both of you, and a memory that you will cherish forever.
- My dearest love, I love you more than words can express. There is nothing I wouldn’t do for you. I am so proud to call you mine. You are a beautiful person, inside and out, and you deserve to be given beautiful things for the rest of your life!
- I want to show you how much you mean to me, but I have been trying to find the right words, and now I found them. You are my one true love, and I will love you until the end of time.
- Before you came into my life, I was lonely. But you have filled my life with love and joy. You have made me feel alive again!
- You are the most beautiful girl in the world and I love you more than anything on this earth.
- I never thought it was possible to love someone as much as I love you.
- I will always love you and nothing can change that.
- I fall more in love with you every day. seeing you happy is what brings me the most happiness, and I will do anything to make sure you always have a smile on your face. I promise to keep sending you love letters for the rest of your life. XOXO.
What Do I Say to My Girlfriend to Make Her Feel Special?
No matter how long you’ve been together, there’s always something new too say to your girlfriend to make her cry……..happy tears!
These phrases are sure to touch her heart and bring on the tears. So if you’re ready to see your girl break down in tears of happiness, read on!
- Once upon a time I became yours and you became mine and that’s how it will stay forever. To this day, my heart skips a beat every time I see you! I love you so much.
- You were the missing piece in my life puzzle. You are my best friend, my lover and my world all rolled into one. We have a special connection that I know will last forever. I love you unconditionally and endlessly. I want to spend every moment with you. You make me want to be a better person.
- You have a beautiful soul.
- Every time we kiss, something magical happens within me and it makes me want you more.
- You have brought happiness into my life like no-one else has before.
- You are so beautiful that I can’t help but stare at you all day long.
- YOU are the girl of my dreams.
Cute Things to Say to Your Girlfriend in the Morning
- You look adorable when you sleep.
- What a great way to start the day, cuddling with you.
- Good morning, I love you.
- Good morning, beautiful.
- I’m so glad you are mine.
- I love you more than the coffee in my cup, and that’s a lot.
- Would you like to wear my shirt? It would look better on you anyway.
- I’m so fortunate to have you in my life.
- The morning sunlight in your hair makes me smile.
- You were on my mind when I woke up this morning.
Romantic Things to Say to Your Girlfriend
Sometimes the most romantic things are the simplest things. Just telling your girlfriend how much you love her can make her cry! It’s the thought that counts, and she will appreciate the sentiments behind your words.
Other things you could sy include expressing your gratitude for being in her life, telling her how lucky you feel to be with her, or confessing that she brings so much joy into your every day life.
Whatever you say make sure it comes from the heart and that you truly mean it. Those are the words that will resonate with her long after you say them.
- How was your night? Good. How was your morning? Better.
- Can we snuggle before you head out for the day?
- I love seeing you first thing in the morning.
- Today will be a great day because I see your smiling face first thing in the morning.
- I have the whole day ahead of us, what do you want to do today?
- I’m glad you stayed with me last night, it’s so nice waking up next to you.
- You make my heart melt and warm me up all at the same time.
- You have the prettiest hair when you wake up.
- It’s a good day because you are in my life.
- I love when we stay up late together, and wake up early in the same bed.
A Love Letter that Will Make Your Girlfriend Cry!
Sometimes, the best way to make her cry and say how you feel is to simply write it down. A love letter is a heartfelt way to express your affection for your girlfriend and say sweet things about her.
It can be short and sweet, or long and detailed, but it should always come from the heart.
If you’re not sure where to start, try including some of these romantic things to say.
- You’re beautiful, just the way you are.
- I had so much fun with you today!
- Some people search their whole lives looking for the kind of love we have, I need to remember how lucky I am that you are in my life. I love you sweetheart.
- You are the most beautiful woman to me. Other women don’t even compare!
- I have never felt this way with anyone, I hate being away from you even for a few moments. I want to spend all my time with just you.
- My dearest love, the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew you were special. There was something about the way you carries yourself, confident yet vulnerable, strong yet gentle. I am beyond blessed to have you be a part of my life.
- I’m thinking about you, wherever you are. You’re my entire world, and I can’t imagine my life without you!
- You are the center of my universe, I would cross oceans and climb mountains just to see you smile.
- You are my everything, the other half of my soul. Without you, I am lost. I need you, now and always. I can’t wait to spend eternity with you!
- You are my last thought before I close my eyes every night, and my first thought every morning. Thank you for making my heart happy.
How to Make Your Girlfriend Cry Tears of Joy
Sometimes, the right words are all you need to make a girl cry with happiness. It’s not easy for guys when it comes to feelings and girls can be particularly hard because they don’t always know what we’re thinking or trying to say.
If you find yourself at a loss on how to express your own emotions in words, try out these tips that will have any girl sobbing tears of joy!
Let her know how you feel and watch your relationship deepen over time.
- My love for you is as strong as a rock. I have never felt that way before and I am so grateful to have found you. You are the light in my life that guides me through dark times. I cannot imagine my life without you. I am so in love with you and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you from the bottom of my heart, and I promise to always love and cherish you.
- I love you unconditionally and endlessly. You are the beat of my heart, the oxygen in my lungs. You are my reason for living. Please know that you are constantly in my thoughts, and that I am madly in love with you. I count the moments until we can be together again, it feels like an eternity!
- Each day we are apart is torture, but each moment we are together is a dream come true. I long to hold you in my arms and whisper sweet nothings in your ear. I cannot wait to shower you with kisses.
- Your love is the sweetest thing I have ever tasted, like honey on my lips and sugar in my soul. You are the music that fills my heart with son, the laughter that brightens up my day, and the warmth that keeps me going when times are tough. Thank you for always being there for me
Cheesy Things to Say to Your Girlfriend
If she is not crying with emotion and joy, maybe try to make her cry with humor. Here are a few of the cheesiest lines ever.
- Did you just come out of the oven? Because you’re hot.
- It’s a good thing I have my library card, because I am totally checking you out..
- Are you a parking ticket? Because you’ve got FINE written all over you.
- Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put “U” and “I” together.
- Is your dad a boxer? Because you’re a knockout!
- Any chance you have an extra heart? Mine’s been stolen!
- I’d say God bless you, but it looks like he already has!
- I’m studying to become a historian. I’m especially interested in finding a date.
- Are you a magician? Because when I’m looking at you, you make everyone else disappear!
How Can I Melt my Girlfriends Heart With Words
Sometimes the simplest words have the greatest impact! When it comes to expressing your love for someone, there is nothing more powerful than saying “I love you”. Just three words, but when spoken from the heart, they can fill a person with happiness, hope and unconditional love. If you want to make your girlfriend cry tears of joy, tell her those three special words and mean them from the depth of your soul.
Let her know that she is the light in your life and the one who makes every day an adventure. Tell her how much you treasure her laugh, her smile, and her entire beautiful self. Assure her that no matter what life throws your way, you will always be by her side.
Those are the words that will stay with her forever and make her cry tears of happiness.
- Are you a broom? Because you’ve swept me off my feet!
- You make every day fun, you view everything in a positive light and I love that the most about you. You are constantly changing my views on things for the better.
- Somebody better call God, because he’s missing an angel.
- Is your name Google? Because you have everything I’ve been searching for.
- Your beauty catches my eye like the sun on a clear day. It takes my breath away and fills me with warmth. Thank you for being you!
- I would be lost without you. You are the anchor that keeps me grounded. I am so grateful to have you in my life.
- You make me feel alive. When I’m with you, I feel like anything is possible. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us together.
- I will always love you, no matter what happens. We will face whatever challenges come our way because I know we can overcome them together.
How to Make a Girl Cry With Words
There are so many things to say to make a girl cry tears of happiness and love. Sometimes the simplest words said from the heart can make her feel special in the moment and make her smile.
Here are some examples of romantic things to say to your girlfriend to make her cry!
- I am so deeply in love you with, and I promise to always cherish and treasure your love. I will always be here for you, my sweetheart. You are the love of my life, and I will love you forever. You rock my world baby.
- There are so many things I love you about, my sweet girlfriend. I love the way you make me feel, like I can do anything. I love the way you laugh, it’s always the first thing to put a smile on my face. I love how compassionate and caring you are, always putting others first. Most of all, I love how much you love me!
- I cherish every moment we spend together, and there’s nothing I want more than to spend the rest of my life with you. You’re my everything, the light of my life. Knowing you makes every day an adventure, and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us together.
- I love you so much baby. I want you to know that I fall asleep thinking about you every night. No matter what happens in the future, know that i will always be here for you. I love you babe!
- You’re my home, my life, my everything. I would be lost without you
Sometimes, the right words are all you need to make a girl cry with happiness. It’s not easy for guys when it comes to feelings and girls can be particularly hard because they don’t always know what we’re thinking or trying to say.