How To Write A Sweet Valentine’s Day Card
No matter how cliché you may think valentine’s day is, it is, without a doubt, quite a beautiful festivity. Although not an official holiday in most parts of the world, it serves as a day to remind us how to celebrate love and what makes us unique.
Everyone does indeed deserve to feel appreciated in whatever shape or form. Words serve as a great medium to convey this message, and they leave an echo in the hearts of the receiver.
This valentine’s day and beyond, let our carefully written pieces be a starting point to loving yourself and those around you. You can always use them as a template for your messages of love.
The Sweetest Things To Say In A Valentine’s Day Card
- To my favorite person in the world: you are deserving of every good thing.
- They say love makes the world go around, but you are my whole world.
- I love you and therefore promise, that I will never let you forget it whether today, tomorrow, or till infinity.
- Trust, I am not going anywhere. I made a vow to stay, and you have become my comfort.
- We will have great stories to tell our children someday, my love. I am glad I chose you and will keep choosing you.
- My dear younger self, you would be so proud of the person you have become ergo, celebrate and have a Happy Valentine’s day.
- I love myself and I am worthy of love; I deserve good things, and I am grateful for my life.
- Completely fascinated with every part of you, you are indeed my soulmate.
- I am so glad you are not just my lover but my friend, consequently, my smiles never run out.
- When I got into this relationship with you, I never knew what growth was. Thank you for making me a better person
Valentine’s Day Messages For Friends
- You are my person. I always get teary-eyed and emotional when I remember you have always been there and always will be.
- Our friendship is #relationshipgoals. We are perfect for each other.
- We might be worlds apart right now, but you are always in my heart. I cannot wait for you to get home soon.
- You’re the Meredith Grey to my Christina Yang. (Or any duo you admire!).
- Grown-up friendships are usually tasking, but you have made everything easy.
Affordable Valentine's Day Gifts
Valentine’s day doesn’t mean that you need to go overboard when it comes to buying a gift. Think about things you enjoy doing together, that might be going to a movie, or going bowling. She may love the fact that you took the time to make a card for her.
Same thing goes for friends, just the fact that you thought about them during this time, will mean the world to them. Keep it simple and again think of something that means a lot to them.
Valentines day is all about love and friendship – not how much you spend on a gift!
- That friendship vow we made in middle school has indeed lasted us through the years. You are my person and I love spending this day with you!
- I will never break up with you; I promise to annoy you, support you and steal your things.
- Birds of the same feather, two peas in a pod…. we could keep going on with this, but know I am happy I’ve got you.
- You always have my best interest at heart; the universe really dealt me the luckiest hand.
- Remember how we met? Who would have thought that we’d be inseparable years later?.
Short And Sweet Things To Write In A Valentine’s Day Card
- I have snacks, WiFi, and a great movie; Now, come and give me some sugar.
- You are perfect for me.
- The way you bring me breakfast in bed, every Saturday, is amazing.
- I’m a weirdo, you’re a weirdo and we are a match made in heaven.
- Can I just take a moment to appreciate how much of a wonderful human you are?
- We found each other at the right time, because your horrible taste in TV shows makes me love you more.
- I wake up smiling daily because of you, even…when you’ve made me mad.
- As an introvert, a home body and the boring friend at each party, I am glad your noisy self chose me.
- I love you baby and yes, I will be around for a really long time.
- Here’s one of many messages to show you how much you mean to me, please do not go anywhere.
Sweet Things To Write In A Valentine's Card
- You’re the first person I want to talk to when I wake, and the last I want to kiss before bed.
- My special person is romantic and has no idea how sexy he/she is.
- A single day cannot possibly describe why I am the luckiest person in the world.
- There are so many valentine’s day quotes but in all my heart remains yours.
- What do I say? Nothing except, ‘You remain my first and last valentine’
- I love our peanut butter and jelly adventures because you compliment me.
- The kids have been sent away and as such, you and I will be spending the day together.
- Finding true love is rare, you are truly God-sent.
- Our first Valentine’s Day together is one for the books sweetheart. I hope it’s the first of many.
- When you get back, I am going to spoil you silly.
- You are my breath, my life and my support and as such, I cannot live without you.
- Dear lover, I am so glad we ended up as the favorite couple in romantic movies.
- The highlight of our first Valentine’s Day together is spending the day with you.
- What do you write in a Valentine’s day card? You make me lost for words.
- Happy Valentine’s day sweetheart, I already have everything planned-Just get ready!
Valentine Messages For Girlfriend
- Most people do not believe in good luck charms therefore, I tell people everyday, you came into my life and changed my destiny.
- Happy Valentine’s day! The journey we are on together remains the best I have embarked. I love you so much.
- Today, I am going to make sure you do not have to lift a finger; In addition, I have booked a spa day for you.
- I am so glad our love is has stood the test of time, above all, it has remained healthy. You are the peanut butter to my jelly, the peas to my carrots.
- Some people do not meet their true love in this lifetime or the next. However, I am thoroughly convinced I have mine for all lifetimes.
- I have achieved many successes in life because I had you right beside me; please always be mine.
- Our love is a seed planted deep in my heart and it has bloomed into something beautiful. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I hope that as long as I am hale and hearty, I can show how much you mean to me even beyond this valentine’s day. You complete me.
- You mean much more to me than life itself. Happy Valentine’s day
- I am in love with you and the way you are unafraid to show me how much you love me. You are the rhythm to my blues and the lyrics to my song.
- Jewelry, roses and chocolate are just little ways to show the indescribable feeling I have when I am with you. Happy Valentine’s Day
- I am completely enamored with the way you love me . Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Nothing compares to the joy that fills my heart every time we get to sit and soak ourselves in love for each other. This valentine’s day is the first of many.
- Light of my life, you fell right from the stars and, I am glad I was ready to receive your gift of love.
- We never run out of things to talk about, I am so glad we are completely open with each other. I fall in love with you everyday.
Valentine Messages For Boyfriend
- My special valentine, I promise to remain devoted to you, in good times and in bad.
- You have a heart of gold and this heart shaped letter just shows how awesome you are.
- I love you and I want you. Someone has wine and a very fancy platter-what say you?
- I thought good men were only for the girls in romcoms, but everyday I get to spend with you, shows me you are better than what I could have imagined.
- We may not be together this valentine’s, and God knows it kills me; but know my heart beats only for you.
- I know it may sound weird, but I am glad you are always kind during our fights.
- Can you imagine this is our 10th valentine’s day? After all, who wouldn’t be with you this long, you are extraordinary.
- You are indeed a breath of fresh air my love, may our love always be strong.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the best man anyone could have asked for. You make me so happy.
- Every time I look at you I am always proud to say ‘That’s my man’; not because of your good looks, but because of your good heart.
- You are a dream come true my love. Happy Valentine’s day.
- When I started dating, I asked the universe for someone who would’t make me lose sleep and as such, my guardian angel sent you to make life simple.
- I am so happy that I have your big strong arms to cuddle me, your forehead kisses that tell me I am amazing and your words that are always encouraging.
- There are may reason’s today is a special day. Above all, I am happy I get to spend it with you.
- All I want to do today is cuddle and kiss you. After, I want to take you for a nice dinner downtown. I am so happy you are my one true love.
Valentine Messages For Family
- Mom, you are the perfect example of what a good parent should be.
- I am so glad I have a home where I can be myself completely.
- Happy Valentine’s Day dearest family. We are cooler than the Brady bunch.
- My family is my first valentine because, you all taught me how to love.
- I am so lucky to have a group of people who have nothing but my best interest at heart.
- May your Valentine’s Day be beautiful brother. Our fights only prove we care about each other.
- Showing support and admiration throughout a child’s life are supposed to be basic family duties, yet highly underrated. Happy Valentine’s Day family.
- Dad, I am so glad you taught me how to be a multifaceted woman. You are my favorite valentine.
- I want to be mushy and cry and tell you guys how much I love you but- I’ll do that in person. Happy Valentine’s day!.
- Please, no one should eat the chocolate in the fridge. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- On this Valentine’s day, I am grateful for my grandparents.
- Mom, I stole your makeup. I do it because I know you won’t get mad or you’d turn it into a joke. Gratitude fills my heart because you have taught me to be light hearted and never take myself too seriously; I love you.
- You know that saying, ‘more than friends, now we’re sisters?’, well I am glad you’re both to me.
- I am grateful for your sound practical advice in every situation. Happy Valentine’s day mom and dad.
- Grandma I don’t know what I would have done without you, thank you for being my first love.
What Do You Write in a First Valentine's Day Card?
- I do not understand how you came and showed me what a good life should be; you are indeed a gift.
- Here is to more February 14ths, my love. You are my special Valentine!
- How did I get so lucky? You make me feel extraordinary.
- I have always wanted you, from that day at the coffee shop (or where you met), you set my soul on fire.
- I am not going anywhere. We are in this together.
- You make me want to scream ‘I love you’ to the whole world.
- As long as I have you, come what may, we got this.
- Everyday is valentine’s day with you.
- I am so grateful today was made just for you and me.
- You still give me butterflies.
How To Sign a Valentines Card
- With all my love on Valentine’s Day and always
- Your soulmate
- With love
- Lots of love
- Forever and always
- Your favorite friend
- All my love
- Hugs and kisses