Send Your Sweet Sister A Memorable Valentines Message
A sister is like no one else on earth. She will borrow your clothes, plan world domination with you, be your best friend and your worst nightmare. But the bond between sisters cannot be broken! She is there through all of your successes and sorrows and knows you like no one else ever will.
So on Valentines Day, don’t forget to send a nice Valentines Day card, text, or letter to your sis just to let her know how much she means to you. To help you get started we have assembled over 130 sayings, messages and quotes. You need look no further to find just the right words to tell her how you feel!
What Can I Say To My Sister To Make Her Happy?
- I will always love you, completely and unconditionally. Happy Valentines Day, sis! Have a great day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day, beautiful! May your day be filled with love and pure joy.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my sweet sister! I promise to be with you through thick and thin.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to you, one of the very few people who has a special place in my heart. Miss you!
- You were one of the first people I ever loved, and believe me when I say that love hasn’t faded one bit. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to a magnificent lady, a fabulous friend, and a spectacular sister. Wish you a lovely day!
- I couldn’t thank you enough for all the love you’ve given me over the years. Have a wonderful Valentine’s, sis!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the cutest little sis ever! I wouldn’t trade you for all the chocolate and purses in the world.
- I couldn’t pass Valentine’s Day without leaving you Valentine messages… Hope your day is going great!
- I have been pondering about the concept of true love, and you were all the example I could think of. On that note… I would like to wish you a very happy Valentine’s day!
Short And Sweet Valentine Messages
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the best sister anyone could ever ask for. Hope to see you soon, little lady.
- Everyone thinks you’re so sweet, don’t they sis? Well, I must say that I agree with them. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- This Valentine’s Day, I would like you to know that you are a very important part of my life. I might not be able to send you a card of a gift to prove it, but I promise to to it soon. Have a nice day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day, my dear sister! I would get you chocolate, but you’ve been complaining about your current break-outs, so… you’re welcome!
- Having a sister hasn’t always been easy. Or fun. Or tolerable. But you know what? I love and care for you anyway. Happy Valentine’s Day, big sis!
- A sister is like a rose: lovely, graceful, sometimes a bit thorny, though… but lovely and graceful nonetheless. May you be showered with lots of love today!
- Happy Valentine’s Day from your favourite sister.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, lil sis! I’ve loved you since the day Mom and Dad brought you home… would do anything for you!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the greatest sister ever! We may have our differences, and occasional arguments, but I really love you (this is the only time of the year I’ll admit it).
- I love my little sister to death! I hope your Valentine’s Day is filled with fun, romance, and lots and lots of chocolate!
What Do I Say To My Sister On Valentines Day?
- I haven’t always had a mister, but luckily I’ve always had a sister. Have a great Valentines Day!
- I always looked up to you when I was younger, and now… well, you’re more of an inspiration to me than even Kamala Harris. Happy Valentine’s Day to my hero!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my first best friend in the world, my big sister. Pleasure to know you.
- A sister is the best gift that our parents can give us. Can’t imagine how dull my life would be without you. Happy Valentine’s Day, my sweetie sis.
- Sisters are like sunflowers: if there is no sunlight, they turn to each other for comfort. I’m grateful that we have that kind of relationship and wouldn’t have it any other way. Happy Valentine’s!
- You’re my guardian angel, always protecting and looking out for me. Can’t thank you you for everything you’ve done. Happy Valentine’s Day, sis!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my sister! We may have our differences, but my sisterly love for you will always be overflowing. You are worth having a million friends.
- I am so blessed to have you. You make having crushes and stay-in nights so much fun! We may be getting older, but being with you never fails to make me feel younger. Sweet Valentine’s, dear sis!
- As the eldest sister, you are very much like my second mom, always on the lookout for some bad boys coming my way. Happy Valentine’s Day to the most awesome person I know!
- I’ve never told anyone this, but you’re my role model. I look up to you in so many ways, sis. Hope you’re having a nice Valentine’s!
How Do You Describe Love To Your Sister?
- Having a sister is like having a soulmate who loves and defends you relentlessly. Thanks for always having my back! Happy Valentine’s Day, gorgeous!
- A person’s worst enemy and best friend in one package – yes, that’s what a sister is. Thanks for all the memories, and here’s to some more! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s! I’m proud to say that my sister is nothing less than a superhero. In fact, I think you’re giving Wonder Woman a run for her money.
- To my favorite person on earth, just a friendly reminder that you make my days so much brighter. Hope you’re having a great Valentine’s with your boyfriend!
- You mean the world and more to me, sweet sis. I love you so much. Have a splendid Valentine’s!
- A sister is your teacher, your defense lawyer, your manager, and your go-to person. Thank you for fulfilling all these roles for me, and so gracefully. Happy Valentine’s Day, girl!
- I don’t know how to write a long and sweet message for Valentine’s Day, but let me just say this: everyday, I’m thankful for our special sisterly bond. People who have not loved someone unconditionally could never understand it. Happy Valentine’s!
- The love of a sister is like a protective shield. Love you for always saving me from unnecessary drama. Happy Valentine’s, sis!
- Happy Valentine’s Day, girlie! You are more than just a sister to me- you are my greatest friend, partner in crime, and mentor. I don’t know what I would do without you.
- A sister is someone who takes pride in your achievements and with whom you can trust all your secrets to. Happy Valentine’s, my forever treasure box!
Happy Valentines Day Wishes For Sister
- I don’t think I deserve an angel like you, and for that, I love you ’till the end of time and I really hope to never lose you. Happy Valentine’s Day, sis.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the mightiest lady I’ve ever met. As long as you’re with me, I feel perfectly safe and sound. Your love is so powerful that it can protect me from any dangers.
- A sister is someone who reaches for your hand, touches your heart, and is always available for a mid-night gossip sesh. I hope I get a sister like you in every life. Happy Valentine’s Day, sista!
- Thank you for ignoring all the bad and continuing to believe in me. Great to have you in my life, sis. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Sisters will always stick with you through thick and thin. Thank you for standing by me, no matter how hard it could be. Happy Valentine’s Day to the most special girl ever!
- Happy Valentine’s Day! If you’re ever feeling that life’s burdens are too much for you to handle, remember that I’m just one phone call away. You don’t have to deal with everything alone… I’ll help you in any way I can, that’s what sisters are for!
- A true sisterly love is so rare. No matter how much you fight, you cannot be drawn apart. Happy Valentine’s Day, love!
- A toast once heard: “To my big sister, who never found her second Easter egg until I’d found my first.” Robert Brault (Thank you for being so thoughtful and cute!)
- You are my real-life Santa, you know that? Always showering me with care and perfect presents… Hope your day’s filled with love!
- A sister like you is everything I wish you could be. It’s a blessing to have you as my inspiration. Happy Valentine’s Day, beautiful!.
Cute Sweet Valentine Messages
- Sisterly love tops all love. I have found my bestie in you, and would never have it any other way. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Don’t worry sis, it will always be sisters before misters. I love you and Happy Valentine’s Day.
- We grew up together and have shared the most beautiful memories ever. How did I get so lucky… My sister, the half of my heart, Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Nothing in the English language can express how much I love you! I have been so foolish to have hated you, but you always forgave me and saw the better in me. Happy Valentine’s Day, sis.
- There can be no situation in which a conversation with you will not comfort me. Thanks for always being so understanding. Happy Valentine’s!
- A sister is a soulmate for life. So, Happy Valentine’s Day, soul-sister!
- No matter what happens, you’ve always cared for me, loved me, and would put everything down to help me get back on my feet. This Valentine’s Day, know that I appreciate you so much. Thank you for showing me what true kindness looks like.
- Joy is sipping a cup of tea, chatting with your sister, and feeling warm and happy to have her around. Happy Valentine’s Day, my cuppa joe!
- When someone messes with my little sister, they mess with me. Forever your loyal protector! Happy Valentine’s Day.
Valentine Sweet Love Messages For Sister
- Dearest sister, This Valentine’s Day, I want you to know that you can count on me like one-two-three, and I’ll be there for you – always.
- Having a sister is like having an army to support you, no matter what. Happy Valentine’s Day, my one-woman army.
- A sister is a gift to the heart who teaches you the meaning of life. Thank you for never giving up on me. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- It is very difficult to find someone who will know you as well as your sister. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- We have shared all of our most special moments of our lives, and I’m looking forward to experience more unforgettable ones with you. Happy Valentine’s Day to my one and only!.
- I may not be able to solve all of your problems, but I won’t let you face them alone. Have a beautiful Valentine’s Day, sweetest sis.
- Anyone who doesn’t have a sister could never experience the thrill of fighting and loving each other at the same time. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- We bond through habits, hobbies, and our love for each other, dear sister. Happy Valentine’s Day and hope you’ll like this little gift!
- Happy Valentine’s Day, sweetie! Now, I have an excuse to be cheesy and you can’t stop me. When you’re down, remember this: “Those are the same stars, and that is the same moon, that looks down upon your brothers and sisters, and which they see as they look up to them, though they are ever so far away from us, and each other.” – Sojourner Truth
How Can I Make My Sister Feel Special On Valentines?
- “The two sisters didn’t come wailing. They came quietly, holding on to each other. As if they needed no one’s comfort but the others.” – Kristen Ciccarelli. Happy Valentine’s Day, sis!
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Let me just say this: “As anybody with two older sisters can tell you, a closed-door is like a red rag to a bull. It cannot go unchallenged.” – Alan Bradley
- I didn’t know what to write in this Valentine’s Day card, so I’ll just quote Oscar Wilde: “The typewriting machine, when played with expression, is no more annoying than the piano when played by a sister or near relation.”
- “Sweet, crazy conversations full of half sentences, daydreams and misunderstandings more thrilling than understanding could ever be.” – Toni Morrison. That’s what I have with you, sis. Have a lovely Valentine’s!
- Today, I’ll let this quote speak for me: “What sisters are for if not to point out the things the rest of the world is too polite to mention?” – Claire Cook
- Gemma Burgess said that the best thing about being little sisters is that we wish we would grow up to be like our elder sisters. Thank you for all the years of wisdom. Have a Valentine’s Day filled with bliss!
- Victor Hugo once said, “The boughs, without becoming detached from the trunk grow away from it.” I will never grow away from you, sis. Happy Valentine’s!
- Like Jennifer Grant, I love the notion of “storm sisters”- soul friends who help us get through life’s hardest transitions. Happy Valentine’s Day, my storm sister!
- Sisters can be a pain in the ass, but the big sister heroine would still be there. Wishing you a very happy Valentine’s and sending you tons of kisses!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the strongest woman I know! I have to agree with my favorite poet, Pam Brown, that nothing can stop us if we sisters stand shoulder to shoulder.
Long Sweet Message For Valentines Day
- “She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling even in the dark,” said Barbara Alpert. You are all of this to me and I could not be more grateful. Happy Valentine’s, pretty lady!
- “There is a language every sister knows, a language tender beyond words and rarely spoken. It runs like a string between two hearts, and we only pluck that string in times of trouble. This night we speak as sisters.” Happy Valentine’s Day to my gorgeous and elegant sister!
- “A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.” – Marian Sandmaier. This Valentine’s, I wish you days full of laughter and endearment.
- I relate to Patti Smith when she said that as she grew up, one of her strongest allies was her sister. May you have a special, memorable Valentine’s!
- “My sister and I are so close that we finish each other’s sentences and often wonder who’s memories belong to whom.” – Shannon Celebi. Such a pleasure to have this problem with you, sis. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- “She is the only person left in the world who shares my memories of our childhood, our parents, our Shanghai, our struggles, our sorrows, and, yes, even our moments of happiness and triumph.” – Lisa See. After all the highs and lows in my life, I’m thankful that you get to be that person for me. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Like my hero Charlotte Gray said, “We may look old and wish to the outside world, but to each other, we are still in junior school.” Happy Valentine’s to you, sis!
- Catherine Pulsifier to her sister: “We shared a room, you stole my toys, and then my clothes, but best friends we became.” On this very special day, I’m saying the same to you. Hope you’re spending this Valentine’s Day with style!
- I’d like to echo Pam Brown’s love for her sister today. Thank you for being the younger sister I can always trust to defend me, and for being my personal walking encyclopedia! Happy Valentine’s Day, sister!
- Happy Valentine’s Day! I love you, but as Charlotte Yonge put, elder sisters can never do the younger one’s justice.
Sweet Message To Write In Valentines Card
- “She’s my little sister. Mine to torture and mine to protect.” Cheers to Julia Quinn and Happy Valentine’s Day!
- (I hope that this message would put a big smile on your face) ”Never let an angry sister comb your hair.” – Patricia McCann. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- As Deborah Moggach said, we have to always put on a good face with friends, but can be boring and tedious with sisters. Thank you for being my silly buddy (in the best way possible, of course). Happy Valentine’s!
- I always wonder how people go through life without a sister. Grateful to have one as kind and fascinating as you are. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- “She’ll go and fall in love, and there’s an end of peace and fun, and cozy times together.” – Louisa May Alcott. Wherever I end up in life, you’ll still be my #1 safe haven, sis.
- Pam Brown thinks an older sister is also supposed to be a friend, a defender, a listener, a conspirator, a counselor, and a sharer of both delights and sorrows. I am thankful that I have the perfect sister. Happy Valentine’s Day to you, my lovely sis!
- Happy Valentine’s Day, gorgeous sis! Clara Ortega said that the mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble. This description fits you perfectly.
- “Nobody fights you like your own sister; nobody else knows the most vulnerable parts of you and will aim for them without mercy.” – Jojo Moyes. While that is true sometimes, my love for you trumps all. Have a lovely special day!
- Everytime we argue, I have Louis Farakhan whispering to my ear that I must get the good out of you, not to return evil for evil. If that doesn’t scream ‘I love you’, I don’t know what does. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- “Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other.” – Carol Saline. Thank you for always catching me when I fall. Enjoy your Valentine’s!
Sweet And Lovely Valentine Text Messages
- “If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she’s wearing your best sweater.” – Pam Brown. I would like to thank her for the warning and will be having my eyes on you, sis. Anyhow, Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I didn’t know what I should put in your Valentine’s Day card until I saw this quote by Michelle Madow: “Sisterhood was about shared experiences, trust, knowing you had people who would be there for you and would listen to you no matter what, and who could always tell if there was something wrong.”
- Sisters are the ones who, with a single glance, “knew if you were about to burst into giggle or into tears and why”, says Michelle Madow. Thank you for always being there for me. Happy Valentine’s, dearie!
- “Of two sisters, one is always the watcher, one the dancer.” – Louise Glück. Guess which one you are! Love you, anyways.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my loveliest and most loyal companion! Sara Anzelloti said that back in the days, having a sister was a tragedy. I can’t picture having a sister being that way, because you are easily the best thing my parents have ever given me.
- Deborah Tannen wrote that a sister is someone who owns part of what you own, from the house to the memories of your childhood and family experiences. I can’t think of sharing them with anyone else but you. Happy Valentine’s, sis!
- Like Jessica Taylor said, only a sister could know how it felt to grow ip in the house that made you. Thank you for always getting my point of view and helping me get through stuff… Will you be my Valentine?
- Since Alice was your favorite fairytale character, I’m going to quote her this Valentine’s day: “When you can’t look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark.”
- “Sisters never quite forgive each other for what happened when they were five.” – Pam Brown. Let me just say, that is completely true. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Jessica Knoll said that sisters are reliably good for two things: hating and loving each other. Today, let’s focus on the second thing.
Valentines Day Quotes For Sister
- As Barbara Alpert wrote, a sister “is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she’s the reason you wish you were an only child.” Nevertheless, I love you tremendously, and with this, I wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Your idol Lisa See once said that arguing, pointing out each other’s weakness, mistakes and bad judgement is what sisters for! Oh, also flashing each other’s childhood insecurities. Happy Valentine’s Day and hope to see you soon!
- People ask me why I celebrate my Valentine’s with my sister… then I just quote Joy McCullough: “sisters share a bond unlike any other thornier, but also tender, full of possibility.”
- This saying by Ken Wheaton reflects my feelings exactly: “At this point, none of us are sure why we fight. We’re sisters. We need no good reason to fight, even though we have plenty of them.” Happy Valentine’s Day, sis!
- Happy Valentine’s Day, kid! While sisters are a shield against life’s cruelty, they in themselves can be part of life’s cruel adversity… You’re a pain in the ass sometimes, but I wouldn’t have it any other way, because I cherish the relationship we have in every way.
- “Is solace anywhere more comforting than that in the arms of a sister?” – Alice Walker. I would never walk away from you, especially this Valentine’s Day!
- “You know full well as I do the value of sisters’ affections; there is nothing like it in this world.” – Charlotte Bronte. This is why I love her, and this is why I love you. Enjoy your Valentine’s this year!
- Gail Sheeny said that friends grow up and move away, but we can never lose a sister. You’re in my heart always, sis. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Josephine Angelini said that she’d known every love possible, but as time went by, the love she longed for the most is the one she hared with her sister. And that’s exactly how I’m feeling right now. Happy Valentine’s day, and I miss you!
- “How the hell do you sum up your sister in three minutes? She’s your twin and your polar opposite. She’s your constant companion and your competition. She’s your best friend and the biggest bitch in the world. She’s everything you wish you could be and everything you wish you weren’t.” – M. Molly Backes. Here’s my best attempt at being funny and nice this Valentine’s, deal with it.
Sweet Text Messages For Valentines Day
- I believe I’ve heard of a Vietnamese proverb that says sisters are as close as hands and feet. So, Happy Valentine’s Day!
- “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk,” says Susan Scarf Merrell. I have to say, I’ve enjoyed your company immensely. I know you have no plans today, so care to celebrate this special day with me too?
- Toni Morrison said that a sister can be seen as someone who is “both ourselves and very much not ourselves—a special kind of double”. Yet, in my case you’re pretty much my doppelganger. Have a great and memorable Valentine’s with your hubby!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the best sister on planet earth! I’ve never felt the need to look for a best friend, cause I’ve found one in you.
- I’m so lucky to have a sister and a best friend living next to my room! Wishing you loads of love and gifts on this Valentine’s Day.
- My life is awesome because I have the coolest sister I could ever dream of. You truly deserve all the best things in life. Happy Valentine’s day, sister dearest!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my beautiful sister. May your Valentine’s Day be filled with love, jolliness, and all of the things that make life so good!
- You are cool, sweet, caring, and loving… what more can one ask for? Wish you all the happiness, health, and success you can possibly imagine. Now go and savour this Valentine’s Day like it’s your last!