Valentines Day Quotes for Daddy From Daughter
Dad’s it’s time to get your tissues ready! Valentines day is a special day dedicated to expressing your love for someone special. Dads play such a important role in our lives, and there’s no better way than to demonstrate that appreciation with some valentines day quotes for daddy from daughter.
Just imagine how thrilled your daddy would be to receive some valentines day quotes from his little girl to remind him how much you love him. Keep reading for the right words to use to send your dad on this special occasion.
What Should I Say to My Dad on Valentine's Day?
Valentines day isn’t just for couples in love, it’s also a great opportunity to let your daddy know how much he means to you. Girls have such a special bond with their dad, girls always stay a daddy’s girl for all their lives.
He will melt if he receives any of these sweet happy valentine’s day daughter quotes below from his daughter or daughters.
- Your baby girl loves you so much daddy.
- You are the best dad any girl could have, I love you so much, happy valentine’s day daddy, love your only daughter.
- Thank you for always being there for me dad, all my love, your little girl. I am so glad we get to spend every valentine’s day together.
- You’re my hero dad. happy valentine’s day.
- You are my best friend dad, I love you so much, happy valentine’s day.
- Happy valentine’s day to the most adorable father. Thank you for always playing with me when I ask you to, and never saying no, your daughter think you ROCK!
- I love you daddy, from your sweetest daughter, happy valentine’s day, I hope you like your gift.
- Since we first laid eyes on each other, it has been love at first sight. You are my only valentine, happy valentine’s day.
- Thank you for always making me smile when I don’t feel like it, happy valentine’s day to my favorite daddy.
- Today is the perfect time to remind you how much I love you daddy, happy valentine’s day.
- Dear daddy, I hope we can spend the whole day together, I want you to know how much your princess loves you, happy valentine’s day.
- Today is a celebration of my love for you, you are all the family I need, love your daughter. Will you be my only valentine?
What Do You Write in a Dad's Valentines Card?
With valentines day just around the corner, this is the perfect opportunity for daughters to show their unconditional love with some sweet valentine’s day quotes for their father. After all, he has always been there for you, from the first time you said “dada” to all the taxi rides during your teenage years. Happy Valentine’s day daddy, love your daughter.
- You have always made me feel loved, even when I didn’t love myself, thank you daddy, your middle daughter loves you to the moon and back..
- When we lost mom so early, you became my whole person. There are so many things to thank you for. Thank you for always making time for me when I was a kid, thank you for always having fun with me. I am so lucky to have you as my father. I love you so much XO, happy valentine’s day.
- I realize as I get older, that not everyone considers their parents to also be their friends, and how lucky I am in that respect. I don’t know what I have done to deserve such love from you two, but I want you to know I adore both you and mom. I will never forget all that you have done for me.
- Even when we had hard times, you kept it from me! Will you be my valentine?
- Every valentine’s day, my daddy and I give each other a gift, my dad always has the best gift for me.
- Daddy, happy valentine’s day from your little girl. I owe all my happiness to you, you bring joy to my life every day, I hope I do the same for you.
- Today is a great day, because I get to hang out with my father and go to our annual father daughter dance. Wishing my dad a very happy valentine’s day, from his best duaghter.
- Every moment I can spend with you is always a good one, we always laugh so much when we are together, love you father.
- I know I am your pride and joy because you tell me that every day. So today I wanted to express my love for you, the best father in the world. Wishing you a very merry valentine’s day and best wishes.
- This daughter loves her daddy so much more than his other daughter! jk.
- Wishing my dad a happy valentine’s day, love always your sweet daughter.
- I have the best valentine, happy valentine’s day daddy, love your fave daughter.
Happy Valentine’s Day Messages for Dad
Imagine how excited your father would be if you sent him valentine’s day quotes and asked him to be your valentine! If you are lucky enough to have a good father in your life, than use valentine’s day to celebrate him, and let him know what a special person he is.
- Thanks for being my forever dad, no matter what I do, you are always there for me. I will love you forever.
- Hi dad, my life is so much better with you in it.
- I thank god daily that I got one of the better fathers in life
- You and mother have always shown me such great affection. So today I wanted to thank both of all you for all the special things you do for me in my life. I have grown up into a responsible woman because of all the lessons you shared with me. Always know how much your children love you.
- I love this holiday because it’s all about eating chocolates, and hanging out with my favorite person, love you dad from your favorite girl.
- You rock our world, your daughters love you very much, happy valentine’s day from your sweeties.
- You have always protected me and looked after me. My only hope is that I can do the same for you when you need me, love your little girl.
- This girl loves her dad so much, best wishes to you and mom XO.
- This is my favorite holiday because I get to spend it with you
Valentine Quotes for Father
When it comes to expressing your love for your dad, nothing beats heartfelt words. So this valentine’s day, why not send him some happy valentine’s day daughter quotes to let him know how much he means to you.
- You have been there since day one and I am so glad you are my daddy, love your sweetest daughter.
- Thank you for all the happiness you have showered on me all through my life. Your daughter loves you very much.
- Happy valentine’s day daddy, you are the BEST! Love your sweet daughter.