Thank You Quotes for Godparents
Godparents are special people in our lives, and they play an important role in our child’s life. They are there to guide them through their religious journey and to be another support system for them as they grow up.
If you are lucky enough that your child has been blessed with amazing godparents in your life, make sure to let them know how much you appreciate all they have done with these thank you quotes for godparents
What Do You Write to a Godparent?
Choosing a godparent is a big deal as a parent, you want to choose the right people for the job! These people are like family, even if they are not actual family. If you are lucky enough to have your child’s godparents who are like family, why not send them a thank you note.
- Thank you for being such an excellent example of what a god parent should be for our child. You are the best godmother we could have chosen. Our child is lucky to have your guidance in their life.
- Thank you for being our child’s godparents, your spiritual guidance is appreciated and acknowledged. It is an honor to have you guide your child alongside us as he grows into a man.
- Thank you for accepting the role of godparent to our child. We are so grateful that you will be a large presence in our sons life. You are such a special person to our family.
- You are an inspiration, and one of my best friends. I am so grateful that you accepted the responsibility of becoming godparent to my son. Thank you my friend
- Thank you from the bottom of our heart for everything you do for our children. We thank god, we choose you both to be our child’s godparents.
- I hope you both know the important part you will have in our children’s lives. We are so excited to see you on this special day.
- To our wonderful godparents, may god bless you and keep you safe. We are so thankful to be able to leave our daughter in your good hands.
- You are that special person in our child’s life. You give our son good advice when he comes to you, you teach by example. It’s a huge responsibility to be a godparent to our son. We are so grateful for you.
- Thank you for being such a special gift in my child’s life, there are no words to express what a joy it is to see you with my son as his godfather. It’s tough being a single mom, so I cherish the time he spends with you. THANK YOU.
- Thanks for the great advice, you are my favorite godmother in the whole wide world.
How Do You Thank Someone for Being a Godmother?
Expressing gratitude to godparents is a wonderful way of showing your appreciation for their presence in your life. From giving wisdom to your children, and providing love and support, there are many reasons why you should write them thank you notes from time to time.
- Thank you so much for celebrating the baptism of our daughter. Your support has meant a lot to us during our pregnancy and birth. Thanks again for being here on our special day.
- We thought it was going to be more difficult to choose our godparents, but it was quite easy to pick you as a godparent.
- We are so lucky that you two have agreed to be godmother and godfather. Your love and support mean so much to us. Thank you for being such good friends.
- May god bless you both. We need you around for a long time, you have such an important role in our child’s life!
- I have been trying to find the right words to tell you how lucky we feel that you both agreed to be godparents for our children. We hope that you know how excited we are to have you as part of our family.
How Do You Say Thank You to God Father?
When someone becomes a godparent, they are agreeing to be there for their godchild in good times and bad. They promise to help the child with whatever they need, and to always be there for them. It’s such a special role, and one that deserves to be celebrated.
That’s why we’ve gathered some of our favorite heartfelt messages you can send to your favorite godfather.
- Your support over the last nine months has made us feel very blessed. And because of that, it is our privilege to have you as a godfather to our child. Your guidance and support makes her a very lucky baby to have you as her godfather.
- It is an honor that you are willing to stand by our child, as we embark on this journey together. We need a lot of support around us at this time, and it is a privilege to have families like yours around us that we can count on. You mean the world to us.
- We are so grateful that you have agreed to be our child’s godparent. As parents, we really appreciate your support and guidance in raising our child. We just wanted to express our joy in having you around.
- As parents, it means everything to have someone step into becoming a godparent to a child. As they say, it takes a village to raise a child. We are proud to have you as part of our village.
Thank You Godparents Quotes
Godparents play an important role in the life of your child. It’s nice to send some thank you notes to a godmother or godfather letting them know how blessed you are to have them in your lives.
Here are some quotes you can use to send as messages.
- We are deeply honored and grateful that you have agreed to be a big part of our lives as godparents. We couldn’t ask for better people than you both. We’ll see you at the baptism.
- It’s comforting to know our child will have such an awesome godparent watching over them as they grow. We cannot express how blessed we are to have such a good friend in you.
- You are the best people to count on in my life. Thank you for agreeing to be godparent to my daughter. I am blessed to call you a friend. My daughter is lucky to have your guidance and honor.
- You are the one person I can rely on. I am so proud that you have agreed to accept the role of godparent at the baptism of our child. May god bless you and always keep you safe.
- Picking a godparent can be hard, but not when it came to you. We respect you so much, it is our honor for you to take on the role of godmother to our son.
- We will never forget all that you have done for our family. We are proud to have you stand up with us at the christening.
Thank You Card for Godparents
Expressing heartfelt gratitude to our godparents is an important part of establishing a strong bond that can last a lifetime. Whether it’s written on a thank you note, or given in the form of a gift, thoughtful thank you notes are a great way to show your godparents the appreciation for the special role they have in your children’s lives.
- To my amazing godparents, I wanted to say thank you. From the thoughtful gifts, to the fun times spent together and the unconditional love you showed me. You were like a second mother and father to me. Thank you for being such a blessing in my life.
- Knowing that I have two extra pillars of support in my life to watch over me has been an incredible blessing.
- Thank you for providing the spiritual guidance in my life, you are my favorite godparents. There are no words to tell you just how much I love you both!
- We are so grateful to have you in our lives, and in the lives of our children. Thank you for being the best godparents!
- I’m so glad my parents choose you to be my godmother!
- I have been very fortunate in my life to have you both as godparents. It’s almost like having two sets of parents, one less strict than the other.
What to Write in a Thank You Card for Godparents
It takes a village to raise children. Asking someone to be your child’s godfather or godmother is a huge deal! You have faith that they will remain in both yours and your child’s life. Letting them know what a big deal this is can be done by writing some thank you messages, or making a speech at the baptism.
- Thank you for being a special part of my life, I am so lucky to have a mother like you! Your guidance has never failed me, and I know you will do the same for my child.
- I have such a beautiful relationship with my godmother, and I wanted my daughter to have the same. It’s an honor to walk through this blessing of raising a child. She will be a success because of you.
- Thank you for being an important part of my life and helping me grow in my faith. Your support over the years has meant so much. I am so proud that my son has you as his godfather. May god continue to bless you. Accept this note as heartfelt appreciation for all your that you do.
- We are so proud of you and your family. Thank you for agreeing to be godmother to our new baby. If I can be half the mother you are, my son will do okay.
- Thank you for always having faith in me.