Through commercials on TV, news articles and social media posts, you have probably seen that there are countless children that are in need of foster care all over the world. Consequently, the need for foster parents is ever-present, and becoming involved with social workers, health care providers and educational programs are just the beginning of the difficulties that arise when taking on such a responsibility.
Those individuals and families that dedicate their lives to helping children who need it the most deserve the highest praise, deepest gratitude and strongest prayers.
Thank you messages to foster parents are the best way to show appreciation for the time and energy that they put into having a foster family full of love.
Thank You Messages To Foster Parents
- Most people think of being a foster parent as letting a stranger into your home, not knowing how they will impact your life- but you have never met a stranger, and you treat the unknown like a delightful surprise!
- Hope, faith and positive energy can make all the difference in the life of a child or youth; that’s why you’re the perfect foster mom.
- It can be difficult for a young person from a different walk of life to fall in place when joining a foster family; however, foster parents with love and patience like you have made it much easier.
- Some children have boo-boos on their hearts from their past- you’re the kind of parent that can kiss the pain away and help any hurty-place heal.
- You put everything on the line to help a child you’ve never met, because you have unconditional love for all kids. Thank you for always being ready to extend your arms to embrace someone who needs it.
FREE Birthday Tracker Printable
-Don’t forget another birthday with our handy tracker.
-Give yourself time to get a card or gift before the big day.
-Easy to print PDF download.
Foster Parents Thank You Cards
- Great foster parents like you know that when you fall off the horse, you have to get back on it. So instead of thank you, I’ll say, “ye-haw!”
- Under the darkness of night, a blanket of snow or a torrent of hail, the door to your home is always open to those with nowhere else to go. Thank you for being an all-weather foster parent!
- Putting your life “under the microscope” by inviting social workers in to assess your home is nothing short of a personal sacrifice- thank you for enduring it to be a foster family!
- You never hesitate to stick your neck out for your kids, no matter how high you have to climb a ladder to get advocacy for them. Thanks for always speaking up and never backing down!
- Like a faithful watchdog, you’ve spent many nights awake to keep your family safe, sound and secure- someone would have to be barking mad to say you’re not the best foster parent!
How Do You Encourage Foster Parents?
- Surely, you cast a magic spell to make your stipend stretch until your children’s needs are met. Thank you for being the wizard of foster care!
- When editing your resume, make sure to include that you’re a “professional transporter”- the way you’re running the kids to the doctors, sports games and school functions is definitely an occupation! Great job being a foster mom, taxi driver and life coach all at once.
- Altering your home and lifestyle to welcome another young person into your family shows that you’re an out-of-this-world foster parent! Thank you for reaching beyond the stars for these stellar kids.
- “Guilty until proven innocent” is the foster care system’s view on allegations against parents- thanks for being understanding and loving towards your children all the same.
- All of your training has paid off in the marked improvements of your foster kids’ attitudes, emotions and lives; no dollar amount could ever pay you back for your effort!
Foster Parent Thank You Quotes
- I wanted to show my appreciation to you not only for fostering, but for traveling the “extra mile” over, and over, and over- I should thank you for going the extra 10,000 miles!
- Thanks to you for laying out your life story- the good, bad and the ugly- for the foster care system to evaluate. It may not have been an exciting, dramatic or interesting book worth publishing, but that’s probably a good thing!
- There’s a lot more than love that comes with a foster child: participating in team meetings, IEP’s, case debriefings, attending court, are just part of the bundle. Thanks for shouldering all of that, along with the piggy back rides!
- The way that you come up with all the amazing and fun ideas and activities to do with your foster kids is incredible! It’s like every day is a trip to a fun, thrilling educational theme park.
- As a foster parent, you spend plenty of time filling out forms, saving receipts, completing logs, and maintaining records; and so, to say you’re an administrator is no exaggeration! Thanks for keeping everything in check.
Thank You Letter For Foster Parents Sample
- It’s easy to pretend that everything is okay, but you’re brave enough to ask for help when you need it. Thanks for setting that excellent example as foster parents.
- Like a medic on the battlefield, you swoop in as a first responder the moment your children need you! Thank you for being vigilant, proactive, and essential as foster parents.
- You’re not just a foster mom to the children in your care. Moreover, you’re a mentor, protector and friend!
- Sorry that your home has become “Grand Central Station”- between the foster kids and the social workers, the traffic has been busy! Thanks for being great foster parents.
- With you as a team player, your family always wins! Thank you for hitting it out of the park as a foster parent.
Thank You Foster Parents
- It’s easy to love someone who’s cute and sweet, but you have the skill to love even the most destructive, hyperactive and rowdy foster kids. Moreover, you bring peace into their lives. Thank you for your patience and grace!
- Staying connected with your foster children long after they have left your home shows that everyone who enters your house is a family member for life. Thank you for opening your homes, wallets and lives as foster parents.
- Seeing the smiling faces of you and your foster children on social media is beautiful, but the way that you’ve enriched their lives says more than any picture.
- You didn’t have to be a mom and dad- that’s why it’s so special that you chose to be! Thank you for providing foster care.
- Whenever your foster kids call you “Mommy” and “Daddy”, the warm and loving looks in your eyes show that it’s all the reward you want for your efforts. Thank you for being an awesome foster family!
How Do You Thank An Adoptive Parent?
- Most parents say that they didn’t choose their kids, but as adoptive parents you did; and I’m so glad that you chose me. Thank you for being my Mom and Dad, on purpose.
- You both always make me feel adored and cherished, like a prince from an esteemed royal family- even though I never acted like one! Thanks for adopting me, and being there when I needed love and understanding the most.
- Before you found me I felt lost and alone- then you adopted me, and brought me home!
- Maybe some people wouldn’t think to thank their mom and dad for encouraging, disciplining and inspiring them to be successful adults. However, being adopted, I know that I’m fortunate to have parents like you.
- You never asked me to call you “Mom and Dad”, but it’s an honor to be able to. My gratitude toward you both is as endless as your love for me!
Thank You For Adopting Me Quotes
- Blood isn’t what makes people a family- as awesome adoptive parents, you taught me that and so much more. Thank you for choosing to be my family.
- Treating me as your own child with love, tenderness and warmth helped me grow to be the person I am today. Thanks for giving me everything I need to give back to the community!
- Even though I’m adopted, your DNA made me who I am: Dedicated, Nurturing, Affection. I appreciate having you as my Mom and Dad more than anything else!
- Having you two as parents was like hitting the jackpot- I feel lucky every time I say “mom” or “dad.” Thanks for making me the most fortunate kid in the foster care system.
- My childhood before I met you left me ready to be disappointed by any kind of family. However, your warm, loving and consistent care has not only never let me down but also caused me to raise my expectations of all future relationships. Thank you for showing me the kind of affection that I couldn’t have dreamed of.
Thank You To My Foster Parents
- We may not look alike on the outside, but I have the same love inside me as the other members of my foster family- thank you all for accepting me as one of your own.
- Genetic relation is often regarded as a definition of family, but you showed me that love, care and togetherness is what family really means. Thank you for making me a part of your home and being awesome foster parents.
- Even when you’re grounding me from video games, movies and social media, I appreciate everything that you do for me. Thanks for letting me be a part of your foster family.
- When I felt unneeded, unwanted and unloved, you accepted me into your home. Since then, all the “uns” have fell off! Thanks for being my foster parents.
- I wanted to express my gratitude for you providing me a shelter to stay, clothes to wear, and food to eat. Moreover, thank you for devoting your lives to the foster care system, so that you can help other kids like me.
Thank You Letter To Adoptive Parents
- Having you as foster parents has been a wonderful, enriching opportunity for me. However, that you’re in the process of adopting me is a dream come true! Thank you, Mom and Dad.
- It’s hard for me to open up, but you’ve always been patient with me and shown me compassion, empathy and unconditional love. I want to let you know that not only do you have my eternal gratitude, but also my love as your adopted daughter.
- To be a part of a family with loving parents and wonderful siblings was like a fairy tale to me when I was little- now that you’ve adopted me and brought the magic of stories alive, I feel like nothing is unattainable.
- My life was sad and gray before you adopted me, but the love, care and happiness in your home painted my world with beautiful colors. Thank you for brightening my life and view of the world!
- Every day is like Thanksgiving for me, because having a Mom and Dad that love me, provide everything I need, and most importantly you chose to adopt me. Thank you, for being the blessing that I needed.
Appreciation For Foster Parents
- Thankfulness comes easy to me because love comes easy to you! Thanks for being the kind of foster parents that make life simply great.
- Being a part of your foster family may not be permanent for me, but you’re the kind of people that have impacted my life forever- so let’s stay in touch always!
- I can tell that the love, attention and dedication that you’ve invested in me is more than some people ever get. Thank you for going above and beyond as foster parents.
- “Giving thanks” is a phrase that makes me think only of my foster parents, because everything that I am happy to have comes from you!
- Deciding to be foster parents makes you a hero, and being fostered by you makes me feel like a champion every day. Thank you for being paragons of the parenting!
Thank You Note To Foster Parents
- Being a kid is tough no matter how their home life is, and being foster parents isn’t easy either. However, your foster family makes it all look like a piece of cake! Thank you for all that you do for each other, and the charitable activities you all engage in are the icing on the cake for our community.
Dear foster parent, your child has become a shining star in the classroom, thanks to your involvement in their educational, emotional and personal well being. You have my gratitude as an educator, parent and member of the community!
Foster parents like you are one in a million- the way that you nurture your children and motivate them to be their best and love one another is an inspiration to parents everywhere! Thank you for making your kids the luckiest in the foster care system.
Sweet foster parents like you are rare treasures, like an indulgent dessert created by a renowned chocolatier for a royal banquet. Thank you for being the creme de la creme of parents!
Your skills as foster parents make you as good as gold- all the riches in the world couldn’t add up to the way you’ve enriched the lives of kids who need it the most!