Reasons Why I Love My Son
I never knew what love was until I met my son. From the moment I saw him, I knew I would do anything for him. There are so many reasons why I love my son, and I could never list them all.
He has brought such happiness into my life, and I can’t imagine my life without him. Every day, I am grateful for him and all the ways he makes my life better.
Son, I love you with all my heart.
This post is for all of the moms out there who love their sons with everything they have. I’m not a perfect mom and I don’t always get it right, but I do know that I love my son more than anything in this world.
Here are just a few reasons why:
What Do You Say When You Love Your Son?
- He is so adorable, from his big blue eyes to his infectious smile, he always makes me feel happy when I see him.
- He is always earning and growing, even when he is not in school. Each day brings something new for him, and watching him learn is just amazing.
- He has a really strong personality. He knows what he wants and isn’t afraid to go after it.
- He falls asleep every night without any fuss. Don’t tell him that I sit there and watch him sleep for a few minutes.
- He’s always willing to help out around the house, whether it’s chores or just carrying something for us.
- He always has a smile on his face, when when he’s tired or cranky.
- He’s an amazing cuddler. Every single morning he wants to get a cuddle from mom and dad. Hopefully that will continue for the teen years!
- He always listens carefully when we’re talking about him, and he never interrupts.
- He always manages to wake up on time in the morning, even on weekends when we let him sleep in a little bit.
- He can fall asleep anywhere and anytime. No matter how loud the noise is or how bright the light is, he can just fall asleep.
- He is a constant reminder of what is good in this world. I love being his mom.
- There are many things I love about you son! You are an incredible son, you always do things that make me proud! Thanks for being the best part of my life.
- Happy birthday to my favorite kid on this planet. You are my best friend, my favorite person, the love of my life.
How do You Tell Your Son How Much You Love Him?
It’s not always easy to find the words to express how you feel. Sometimes, the simplest things mean the most. And when it comes to telling your son how much you love him, sometimes the best way is to shower him with love.
You can also write him a beautifully written letter telling him exactly what it is you love about him.
Be open and honest and let him know how you really feel.
- My baby boy, you know how much I adore you. There are so many things I love about you, it’s hard to know where to start. I love your inquisitive mind and the way you are always asking questions about the world around you. I love your sense of humor and the way you make me laugh, even on the days when I’m feeling down. Most of all, I love your kind heart and the way you always think of others before yourself. Today we celebrate you!
- Dear son, I love you so much. I don’t even have the words to describe how much I adore you. You are my everything, and I am so proud of the young man you are becoming. I can’t wait to see all the wonderful things you will do in the future. You have such a bright future ahead of you. I am so lucky to be your mother, and I cherish every moment we have together.
- To my baby boy, mommy and daddy love you so much. You have completely chaned our lives forever. Always know that no matter what life throws your way, we will always be here for you always and forever. Your parents are super lucky to have you. Now come get a hug.
- I am so proud to call you my son. I love how you are always up for a game of catch, no matter how tired you are. I love how you never hesitate to give me a hug, especially as you’re getting older now. Thank you for being the best son you can be. I love you more than you could possibly know.
Things I Love About My Son
He’s simply the best son I could ask for. I couldn’t be more proud of him and everything he does. He is my sunshine and brings joy to everyone who meets him. I am truly blessed to be his mother.
- To my baby boy. There are so many things I love abput you. I could sit here for hours and try to list them off. Instead, I’m going to tell you the top 3 things I love most about my boy. I love your passion for life, it’s infectious and inspires other kids to look up to you. I love your goofiness, it makes the other children laugh more than anything else in the world. My hope is that only good things happen to you in life. We are so lucky to be your parents.
- I love your passion for life and your endless curiosity.
- I love the way you are always up for a game of catch with dad, especially when you know he’s going to beat you!
- I love that you have a heart full of compassion and a mind full of intelligence. Most of all I simply love being your mom and I will never take you for granted. You are so special to me.
- I love how the other kids surround you and want to have out with you. I’m not surprised because you are a fun person to be around. Never lose that!
- I love that you are always quick to apologize when you’ve made a mistake!
- You are a pleasure to be around. I see how kind and sweet you are with the other children, and it makes me love you even more….if that’s possible.
- You are a kind soul. You always treat others with respect and courtesy, no matter the situation or who they may be.
Reasons Why I Love My Child
There are so many reasons why I love my baby boy. From the moment I found out I was pregnant, I knew I would love my child unconditionally.
Every day with my son is a new adventure, and I can’t imagine my life without him He has brought so much joy into my life, and I cherish every moment we spend together.
Here are some reasons why:
- He’s a born negotiator. He always knows how to get what he wants without ever raising his voice or getting upset!
- He’s incredibly patient. He never gets impatient, even when things are taking a long time or aren’t going his way.
- He brings joy to everyone he meets.
- He’s a great student who always strives to do his best in school. Plus he looks so cute in his uniform.
- He’s an amazing friend. He’s always there for his friends, no matter what they need.
- He’s incredibly smart. He’s always asking questions, he really is an amazing kid.
- He’s an incredible athlete, playing both soccer and baseball. He loves playing on a team and is constantly congratulating his fellow teammates.
- He loves school and is always the first one to raise his hand in class, and he’s never afraid to ask a question.
Reasons Why You Love Your Child
- Mom and dad love you more than words can say. We love putting you to bed every night, and waking up to your beautiful face every morning.
- We are so grateful that we are your parents. You bring so much to our life.
- He’s got an amazing sense of humor. He always knows how to make people laugh, even when they’re having a bad day.
- He’s incredibly caring. He always goes out of his way to help others, whether it’s picking up a pencil the teacher dropped, or opening a door for a stranger.
- He is always so happy and content, no matter what he is doing. He is fiercely independent and always ready for adventure. Our hope for you is that you travel the world and have fun, but still remember to call mom.
- I love waking up in the morning and seeing your smiling face. I love watching you learn things and I love coming home to your toys all over my house. It means a kid lives here and he is loved.
Things You Love About Your Child
- You are so full of life. You wake up every morning ready to take on whatever awaits you. The world needs more people like you.
- I love that you are comfortable in your own skin, and that you enjoy your own company.
- I love that you have so many plans for the future> Keep dreaming kid!
- You are the type of friend everyone wants and needs at school.
- Your future is so bright, I just know you are going to enjoy a wonderful life.
- I love you for your valiant spirit and your determination to never give up. I am proud of the man you are becoming, and I know that you will achieve great things in life.
- There are many things to love about my son. He’s always there for a cuddle when I need one. He’s a great listener, and he always seems to know just what to say. He always knows how to make me feel better. He’s an incredible son, and I’m so lucky to have him in my life. I love you, son!
Why I Love My Son!
- I love you son, because you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You make me laugh, you make me proud, and you make me feel loved every single day. You are my very best friend and I can’t imagine my life without you. You are unique and special, unlike anyone other kids I know. I love you because you are my son, and I will always love you no matter what!