Personal Letters to My Best Friend
Do you have a best friend? Someone who knows all your secrets, and who you can rely on no matter what? I do, and I owe her everything. Sometimes we don’t get to see each other as often as we’d like, but that doesn’t mean our friendship is any less strong. I love my best friend more than anything, and I am eternally grateful to have her in my life. Sometimes, it’s hard to find the words to say how much you care about someone. That’s why I decided to write letters to my best friend, to let her know how much she means to me and how grateful I am to have her in my life.
Sometimes it’s important to take a moment to let a bestie know just how important they are to us. So take a moment and write an emotional letter to your dearest friend, letting her know what she means to you.
What Should I Write in a Letter to My Best Friend?
Do you need help finding the right words to say or write to your best friend? Well, you’ve come to the right place! Let her know everything that is going on in your life. Tell her how your family are doing, how you are doing, and always ask how she is.
Be genuine, open and honest. Let her know how much you appreciate her friendship!
- Hey best friend. There are so many things to say to you, I don’t even know where to start! You are my greatest friend and the most magnificent person I know. Your beautiful soul shines through everything you do. I am so lucky to have you in my life, you are my greatest friend.
- Without you, I would be lost. You have been my best friend for a long time now through thick and thin! Thank you for always being my guiding light, and for saving my a** on many, many occasions. Most of all, thanks for the great memories we have together.
- Dearest friend, I wanted to take a moment today to send you this open letter to tell you what you mean to me. You have been there for me through everything, good and bad. You have never judged me, even when I made mistakes! You have always been there to support me and picked me up when I was down! I can’t imagine my life without you. You are my guardian angel!
How Do I Write a Heartfelt Letter to a Friend?
It can be hard to find the right words to say when you want to let your best friend know how much you appreciate them. But, with a little creativity, you can come up with something special that will make your friendship even stronger.
Here are some simple and easy ways to tell your friend just how much you care.
- Hi, there are so many things I want to say to you, but I hardly know where to start! First of all, thank you for being such a bubbly person in my life. You always know how to make me laugh, even on the dullest of days. You’ve also helped me become a better person, I’m more patient and forgiving because of you. Thanks for everything best friend.
- To my best friend, this is a short letter to let you know that I cherish our friendship more than you could possibly know. There is never a dull moment when you’re around. You are a safe space for me during tough times and toxic relationships. I hope you remain in my life forever!
- Dear bestie, you mean the world to me, thank you for being there in the bad times, and the worst times. Thank you for keeping things light and funny when the situation requires it. I love that you accept me for who I am!
Letter for a Best Friend
There’s nothing quite like having a good friend. Someone who you can share your life with and who will always be there for you. Whether it’s someone to laugh with, or cry with, friends are invaluable.
If you want to show your friend how much they mean to you, here are some ways that you can do just that!
- Life takes us in different directions sometimes. I know it’s been a while since we talked, so I wanted to reach out and say hi. I realize that people change and life gets busy. I hope you are doing well and taking advantage of your second chance. I wanted to remind you that I am here anytime you want to talk! Sending you all the love.
- Thank you for being there for me during the difficult times. I can’t believe I am a single person with two young kids. Please know that I appreciate your friendship so much, I wish there were more people like you in the world!
- Dear bestie, I am writing to tell you that I have a surprise. I have a new job, I am in a much better place than I was and even hope to visit soon. I’m wondering how you are doing?
Letter to Your Best Friend
No matter how close we are to someone, it’s always nice to hear that they appreciate us. Whether your friend has gone out of their way for you, or just been a constant support, telling them that you appreciate them is sure to make their day.
Here are a few examples of what to way to your friend to let them know how much you care about them!
- Just thinking about you makes me smile. I can’t imagine going through this life without you by my side. I cherish every single day we spend together. You are like family to me!
- We’ve shared a lifetime of memories together, and I hope that our lives continue to be intertwined for many years to come. You’re like the sister I never had!
A Letter to My Best Friend
- I can’t even remember when we first becme best friends. It feels like we’ve been connected forever. But I do know that I couldn’t imagine my life without you! You’re the sister I never had. We’ve shared so many memories together, both good and bad. We always seem to pick each other up when we’re feeling down. That’s why we have such a special friendship!
- My friend, I know we haven’t been talking for a while. Things have just been a a little crazy over here with the new baby. I really miss talking with you every day, I promise to call soon, but I wanted you to know how much I miss you and think of you.
- Hey friend, it’s been a while. I’m wondering where in the world are you now? It’s been six months since your family gave up everything to travel the world! Do you like it? Where have you been so far? i miss my friend, I miss not seeing you in person. But I hope you are having the biggest adventure of your life. See you soon (I hope).
- Thank you for always listening to me, even when I ramble on about nothing! Thank you for being there for me, no matter what.
Friendship Letters to Best Friends
- I can’t believe it’s been a month since you moved. I miss you so much, I hate not being able to see you in person. I wanted to take a moment to write this emotional letter to you to let you know that you are like family to me. Thank you for being my sounding board, my shoulder to cry on, and my partner in crime. You can always count on me, and I know I can always count on you. I miss you.
- There are so many things I want to tell you. Things that have happened sinc we last saw each othr that I know you’ll be dying to hear about. I hope you know how much I miss you. I miss hearing your laugh, seeing your smile. I miss our long talks and shared secrets. It feels like a part of me is missing when we’re not together. I miss my best friend.
- You are my one person who has always been someone I can always count on. Thank you for being a constant source of support and encouragement. I cherish our friendship and am so thankful to have you in my life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, for everything.
- We met in first grade and became best friends instantly. We were always together, whether we were at school or at home. We would olay together, do our homework together, and even fight together. There was nothing we wouldn’t do together! I miss you friend.
Letters to Write to Your Best Friend
- Thank you for always being so understanding, even when I’m feeling irrational and emotional. Thank you for never judging me in the bad times, when I made some pretty questionable choices. You truly are a dear friend and I appreciate you so much!
- Hey friend, can you believe it’s been six months since we graduated from college? It feels like only yesterday we were cramming in the library for our finals. And now here we are, starting new careers and moving to a new city. It feels so surreal. It’s hard to believe that we’re no longer living in dorms, surviving on Ramen noodles every day. Sometimes life gets in the way, but i wanted you to know that I miss you lots!
- You’ve been my shoulder to cry on during tough times, my sounding board when I’ve needed to talk through a problem, and my biggest cheerleader when things have been going well. Thank you for listening with an open heart and offering advice that comes from a place of compassion. letter to a good friend
- Dear best friend, I hope this letter finds you well. I’m missing you so much and I can’t wait to catch up in person very soon I n the meantime, I wanted to send you a little note with some thoughts that have been on my mind. You are my favorite person to hang out with, because we are so similar in so many ways. It feels like we just ‘get’ each other. And that’s why I want to keep our friendship continuing, by writing letters to one another!
Letter to a Good Friend
Let your dear friend know just how much they mean to you by sending them a sweet letter outlining why they are important to you!
I promise you, the gesture will mean a lot to them!
- Hey best friend, I hope you’re doing well. I don’t know if you still write letters, but I wanted to reach out and tell you how much I love and miss you. It’s been a while since we’ve been able to hang out, and I really wish we could catch up soon. Until then, I’ll be thinking of you often and keeping you close in my thoughts.
- I wanted to write you a letter but I’m not sue what to say. I feel like I could talk to you for hours on the phone, but when it comes to putting my thoughts into words on paper, I get stuck. I think about all the things we’ve been through together, and how there’s nobody else I would want by my side. I guess what I’m trying to say is thank you. Thank you for always being there for me, no matter what. Thank you for understanding me better than anyone else in my life. Thank you for being my best friend, somebody who makes me laugh until my stomach hurts.
So what do you say to your best friends when you want to tell them how much you appreciate them?
Sometimes it’s hard to come up with the perfect thing to say, but feel free to use any of our ideas. An emotional letter from you is something they not only deserve, but something they will really appreciate. Send one today, you’ll be glad you did!