Congratulate Your Son With Heartfelt Graduation Message
Graduation is a defining moment in the life of any individual. Since parents tend to be some of the most important people in their kids’ lives, it is vital that they exhibit the pride, good cheer and happiness that befits the occasion.
A good congratulations message to your son on his graduation will include messages of pride from proud parents over his hard work and dedication. Some will send a thank you prayer as a message of gratitude for this accomplishment. It should also include words of hope for the bright future he has created for himself and a positive view of his ability to reach his goals.
Below we have created a huge list of graduation messages and sayings to help you out. Use them to send your son your love and admiration as he completes his journey to graduation, and starts on the next phase of his life.
Congratulations Message For Graduation
- Congratulations on this important milestone!
- This requires a celebration! Congratulations!
- I knew you could do it! Congrats!
- Presenting the latest Graduate in the family! Well done!
- Well done son! We are just so proud of you! Enjoy your graduation my son!
- A truly impressive accomplishment!
- Happy Graduation Day!
- Handsome, intelligent, kind and qualified too. Quite a package I must say! Congratulations!
- Congratulations son, you deserve this
- I would like to warmly congratulate you on your graduation.
- Congratulations for successfully graduating dear boy. Wishing you a very bright future!
- I am so excited to witness this monumental day of your life and so happy for you!
- I have always been proud of you, today is no exception. Enjoy your graduation!
- We wish you glad tidings and great success on your graduation.
- Hope you find yourself always as content and optimistic as you are today.
What Do You Say To A Graduating Son?
Finding the right words to express your feelings of pride and happiness can be difficult. Here are some pointers to help give you a start.
- Congratulate the graduate. Let them know you are proud of their outstanding achievement. Start off your congratulatory message in an upbeat and encouraging manner.
- Recognize the achievement. Make them feel good about themselves. Mention their achievements. Things that made them stand out, like honors or medals etc.
- Offer advice. Sincere advice is helpful and appreciated by most new graduates. They are stepping into something new and exciting. Help them along on their adventure by sharing some tips and anecdotes.
- Provide reassurance. Stepping into professional life is daunting to most graduates. Tell them how happy you are to see them reach this step and reassure them that the future is bright. The adventure has only just begun.
- Express your goodwill. They are probably going through an emotionally turbulent time right now, leaving the last vestiges of childhood behind. Your well wishes would mean a lot to them.
- You have always shone brightly in whatever you have done, now that University is behind you, you have the chance to bedazzle a whole new bunch of people.
- Your hard work and achievements have always made us proud. Congratulations on graduating. Keep up the good work!
- REWORD It is under great pressure that Carbon turn into diamond. University wasn’t easy but all the hard work you have put in has proven to be worth it. Wish you a very successful future. Congratulations!
- You have worked hard to Graduate and now its time for you to enjoy the fruits of your labor. Congratulations! I wish you success in everything you choose to do.
- As you have proven with your successful graduation, you have the potential to accomplish great things. The sky is the limit of your ability, tempered only by ambition. Dream big and soar high! Congratulations!
- Having worked so hard to reach this day, you can now start on the next great adventure. Its time to dream and to embark on the journey to discover yourself. Find your passion, embrace it and work towards it! Happy Graduation Day!
- No dream is achievable except through boundless passion and ceaseless determination. You have already proven yourself capable of working towards your goals. Best of luck for the future and Godspeed. Congratulations on your graduation!
- You have strived relentlessly to achieve your goal and now its time to enjoy the result. The door to your dreams stands open. So dance, dear boy and celebrate. You are now a graduate!
- Pursue your passions, keep trying new things, keep learning and keep doing your best. Life is a gift, enjoy it to the fullest.
- You can do anything if you put your mind to it. You just have to believe in yourself the way we believe in you. Happy Graduation dear!
Congratulations Message For Son's Achievement In School
- To see you achieving success at such a young age warms my heart beyond comprehension.
- I will always wish the best for you.
- Congratulations for always doing well and uplifting others with you.
- I admire you more than I can say. Your strength has always served as great inspiration.
- We are so happy for you. You have made us all so very proud.
- Excellent performance. Your hard work has borne fruit.
- Congratulations for adding another arrow to your collection.
- Graduation is a very special in a person’s life. I envy the experiences you had but I would never begrudge you your happiness. So happy for you dear
- Dream can fuel our passions if we allow them to. Keep dreaming dear and keep achieving.
- You’ve got the optimum combination of dedication and enthusiasm. Keep up the good work!
- You have achieved so much by yourself in such a short time. Congratulations!
- You have made us so proud. Your accomplishments continue to surpass our expectations
- You have done well and now it is time for your outstanding achievements to get the recognition they deserve. Congratulations on your outstanding work.
- Glad to hear the good news. Could not have occurred to a more deserving person
- You have made it big and believe me, that is no mean feat. You deserve the goodwill coming your way
Proud Parents Quotes For Graduation
- You have always proven to a be responsible individual. Now that Graduation Day is upon us, it pay homage to your maturity as well. Happy graduation day!
- I am so proud of you. I wish you a wonderful Graduation Day and pray you have a successful future!
- Its past time for you to obey rules, now you are mature enough to make your own and follow them towards success. May you have an awesome future
- We have seen you grow up from a little child to a strong man capable of overcoming great challenges. Congratulations on graduating, our dearest child!
- Congratulations to our resident graduate! Remember, whatever success we have in life is a gift from God. Always be humble, grateful and never lose faith. Your parents will always love you.
- Many congratulations to you upon your graduation. While university is over, the door to knowledge is never closed. Everyday you will learn something new so remember that and cherish it!
- You can do whatever you want in life as long as you strive towards it. We believe in you. Happy Graduation day!
- Seeing you grow up and graduate has been one of the fondest wishes of my life which is now fulfilled. Thankyou for making me so very happy
- It was only yesterday that you were so small and nervous on your first day of school and today you are graduating. No longer a scared little boy, but a confident young man. Just remember, wherever you are and whatever you are doing, you will always be our little champion.
- All those sleepless nights studying for exams, the agonizing over grades, the sacrifice of social activities and the loss of blissful sleep will now be worth it. Congratulations dear child, you have succeeded!
- Ever since you were a little child, you have always been a source of pride for us. We are so lucky to have you in our lives. Congratulations! Wish you the best for the future.
- Congratulations on your graduation, dear child. You always were such a spirited little sprite with round eyes that brimmed with intelligence. We know you have a bright future ahead.
- Congratulations for your graduation! Your hard work has paid off and you have made us very proud.
- Congratulations to our graduate. We are so proud of you. Good luck in the next phase.
Graduation Quotes From Parents To Son
- My dear son, my best wishes to you for graduating. Your great effort has finally paid off. Your Dad is so proud of you.
- Congratulations dear graduate. You have attained a great accomplishment today. Enjoy yourself and remember, I am extremely proud of you.
- Dear son, congratulations on your graduation. May God bless you and make all your dreams come true.
- Set your sights on the sky and aim for the stars. You’ll be surprised by how far you can go. Our pride in you is indescribable. Congratulations!
- My best boy is now a graduate. Just thinking about it makes me want to jump with joy. I love you so much.
- My dear son, you have made your old dad so very happy today. Congrats on your graduation. God bless you and grant you happiness.
- My dear boy, today you have not done just yourself an honor, but to your father and family as well. I am so proud to call you my son, the graduate. I pray your dreams come true.
- Nothing is more pleasing to parent than to see their kid surpassing their own achievements. You worked hard for this and I hope you succeed in whichever career you choose.
- You have shed a lot of blood, sweat and tears to reach this epic milestone. You deserve this. Happy graduation, my son. Go make your dreams come true.
- By completing your graduation, you have entered a whole new phase of life my dear boy. Your long-coveted goals are now in sight. Go for it and make us proud.
- I have never been happier to see a day come to pass as I am now upon witnessing your graduation. I wish you success in all, fields of life. I am so proud of you.
- My son, you have accomplished a great deal today, however, don’t let the success overshadow your principles. Be the good man I know you are. God bless you.
- To see you graduating brings all those night to the forefront of my mind when you could not sleep due to your studies. All that sacrifice is now giving you its reward.
- You have reached the day of graduation but your learning has only just begun. Always remember your roots, be humble and compassionate. God bless you
- May your steadfastness never falter my son and may you overcome all challenges to accomplish your dream. I am proud to be your mother.
Funny Graduation Quotes For Son
- Life is a lot like a semester you are forced to take. The curriculum is beyond understanding and the problems are like MCQs, all choices seem to be the right ones.
- If you find a path without obstacles then don’t travel it. Unless you’re driving. Wouldn’t want to damage those wheels.
- A great many fools graduate every year. If they are able to do it, then surely, you being an intelligent lad should face no trouble at all.
- Remember, life will often try to put you down, you just have to spit in its direction and get up again.
- Graduating college eh? Say good bye to structure and familiarity and say hello to weirdness. But then you have already seen that in college anyway.
- Commencement speeches were invented because academics were trying to test how long it takes to put an average university graduate to sleep.
- My dear graduates, don’t look so fearful, you are only about to step into the unpredictability of adult life. No pressure.
- It has been many decades since I stepped out into the world and I can honestly say: I wish I didn’t! Good luck!
- A graduation ceremony is where a bunch of students dressed in the exact same manner, who studied the exact same syllabus are told the importance of individuality.
- Always follow your own passion and your own path, regardless of the obstacles that path presents. Unless you’re being chased by a bear that is. Then you should definitely take the easy route.
- Graduation: that day when all the teachers are hoping their hard work paid off or looking forward to a stiff drink or both.
- Now that graduation is upon you, just remember, you cant get out detention because detention is now your life.
- Welcome to that phase of life when driving a car seems to be bother rather than a source of enjoyment.
- Struggling figure out what to do with your life after graduation. We have all been there and you all are now there too. Good luck!
- Now that you have graduated, remember that there is no such thing as a free lunch, only coupons.
Graduation Messages From Mom To Son
- Ever since I found out that you were about to enter my life, I have loved you. A single glimpse into your eyes and I can still see that little boy who was learning to walk. I cant believe you have grown up so much that you have graduated. I am so proud of you, my son!
- My dear boy, congratulations on graduating. You have worked so hard for this and I am so very proud of you. Thank you for this proud moment!
- My beloved child, today you have made me so happy, I cant even begin to describe it. Your achievements are great and I have always been proud to be known as your Mom.
- Today I am the happiest mother on the planet. My little boy has graduated! Now go spread your wings and soar to new heights. Stay happy and stay blessed.
- As a mother there is no greater joy then seeing one’s children become successful. Today has been a monumental day in both your life and mine. I love you son.
- The day has finally arrived that you have graduated, but remember, we never stop learning. Always try your best and to God, you should leave the rest. I’m so proud of you
- May you always be strong and capable of emerging successful from your battles. I’m proud to be your mother!
- Dear Son, today you have made me extremely happy and undeniably proud. Stay happy, safe and successful. Congratulations!
- As you Mom, I have had so many days where you have made me happy but this one is near the top of my list. I’m so proud of you my son!
- Today you have passed a great milestone and graduated but I believe this is just a steppingstone on your journey to success. I wish you a very bright future my boy.
Quotes For Son Graduating High School
- As you start your forays into true adulthood, remember to make your own way rather than follow the footsteps of others.
- Don’t worry about the future, just try your best. You’ll get there. Enjoy your high school graduation.
- To truly find yourself you will have to leave the comforts of the familiar and tred into the dangerous, the exciting and the unknown.
- Its great that you have now got a certificate to prove your ability but remember that its your actions that will speak louder than any piece of paper. Think of it rather, as your ticket to change
- On the surface, graduation is just a single day to signify an end to school but in reality, it is just another name for change. You’ve seen change before and you will see it again. The only constant in life, is change.
- The diploma is like a pile of dry leaves and each of you diploma holders is like a lit match. Let your dreams ignite, do your best and what you feel is right. Life is too short to waste.
- Dreams without action are nothing but fiction. Congratulations on the successful completion of this first step.
- To be successful, you shouldn’t just dream and act on those dreams but also believe in yourself that you can attain those dreams
- You should be proud of how far you come and optimistic about how far you can still go. But don’t forget to enjoy yourself along the way
- Its not the big steps we take that change our lives but rather the decision to take the first one.
Congratulations Message For College Graduation
- A thousand congratulations on your great success. Time to celebrate.
- I would like to warmly congratulate you upon your graduation
- Congratulations on this graduation day. I wish you the greatest of success
- I’m so proud of you for graduating and so happy to be included in this moment of celebration
- With pride and affection, today and forever
- Many prayers and glad tidings from me to you upon your graduation
- I hope you will always be as exuberant and idealistic as you are today
- After a long time of backbreaking effort, I hope you get to rest and enjoy your dessert.
- You are a true star. Congratulations on your success. Keep shining!
- Congratulations! I know few people who deserve success as much as you do.