Congratulations Message to Son on Graduation
Your son is graduating! You are so proud of him and want to wish him all the best in his new chapter of his life. Whether he’s heading off to college or starting his career, these congratulations messages to son on graduation will help to celebrate the special graduate in your life.
Congratulations son! We love you and can’t wait to see what great things you achieve in your life. When your son graduates from high school or college, it’s time to celebrate! It’s a big accomplishment, and he deserves all the congratulations and best wishes you can send his way.
We have done all the hard work so that you can send a graduation message with confidence and ease. Just pick one of our pre-written graduation wishes for son messages or personalize your own graduation message for son today!
What Can I Write to My Son on His Graduation?
Graduations are a time to celebrate and rejoice. It’s the end of one chapter in life and the beginning of a new one. Here are some graduation wishes for son that you can share with him to wish him well.
- Today is the result of your hard work. It is a true celebration completing graduation the way that you have. Congratulations on graduating!
- Congratulations on graduating son! I know that you’ve been working hard for this day, and now it’s finally here. You have achieved something that many people only dream of.
- Congratulations on your graduation from [Name of School]. Your entire family is so proud of you, all those nights studying were so worth it. Congrats on graduating son!
- Presenting the latest graduate in the family! Watching our son receive his college diploma today was a lovely moment for the entire family. Well done, we are the proudest parents, we are so proud of you son!
- Congratulations to our dear son on his graduation! We are so grateful and proud of you.
Keep Track Of Your Important Dates With Our FREE Tracker
- Well done son! We are just so proud of you! Congratulations to our dearest son.
- Congratulations on your graduation. You have grown into a bright young man and we consider you getting into college one of your biggest achievements!
- Happy graduation son. You’ve really outdone yourself! We always knew that you would achieve greatness some day. Congratulations on your graduation, your parents love you a lot.
- My son, today is a day that will be unforgettable for you. You have worked so hard to get to this point, and I am so incredibly proud of you. You showed true dedication getting to where you are today! All my hopes and dreams for you are coming true. An education like yours is such an invaluable gift to have. Wishing you the best on your special day.
- Today is a day you will always remember, son. You have worked so hard to get to this point, and you have accomplished so much. Your whole world is about to change and we couldn’t be more proud. All we want for you is to be a successful man in both your professional and personal life. We love you a lot son!
Graduation Message for Son
If you’re looking for some graduation wishes for son, we have compiled the best graduation wishes you can send your son to congratulate him on either his high school graduation or college graduation.
- Happy graduation son. We are so grateful and proud of you today! All the late night studies have come to fruition resulting in a good grade in all your classes. Sending you lots of graduation wishes from all the family!
- Congratulations on your graduation. You are the first person in our family to graduate from college, we are so proud of our beloved son. Happy graduation son.
- Today I am remembering all the days that you slept late because you were up most of the night studying. Your hard work and dedication has paid off, this is an outstanding result. Happy graduation, dear son.
- You worked hard for this day congratulations! Happy graduation from the whole family. Now it’s time for you to go spread your wings and do wonderful things.
- My son, I am so proud of you. You have worked so hard to achieve this outstanding result. I remember all all those nights you stayed up cramming for exams. You deserve every bit of success that comes your way. Congratulations on your graduation.
- Congratulations on your graduation, dear son You have achieved an incredible milestone and we are so proud of you!
- I am so excited to witness this monumental day of your life and so happy for you!
- I have always been proud of you, today is no exception. Happy graduation son!
Graduation Message to Son
Here are some of the best graduation messages to send to your son for his college graduation. These heartfelt graduation wishes for son will make his day!
Congratulations on your graduation son!
- We can’t believe we are at your high school graduation! You have grown into a respectable young man and we are so proud of the person you have become. You are such an invaluable gift to us. Congratulations son!
- Congratulations to our dearest son. You graduating from college is a result of your hard work. We wish you much success in your future.
- Baby boy, we are so proud of your success. Now you get to spread your wings and start the career you’ve always wanted to do.. We will never forget this day. This is the result of your hard work. Happy graduation son!
- Your graduation is a milestone that your parents will always remember. Happy graduation son, you make us feel proud every day of your life. I’m forwarding all the congratulatory messages we have received from the entire family. Everyone is so proud of you!
- Today is your day, congratulations! You should be so proud of all you have achieved. Congratulations on a successful graduation from high school.
- Congratulations on this great achievement son, your parents are so proud of you. Happy graduation son.
- I can’t believe my son completed high school and is now leaving for college. You have such a bright future ahead of you.
- You have worked hard to graduate and now its time for you to enjoy the fruits of your labor. Sending only the best graduation congratulations to you!
- Congrats dear son, on your successful completion of such an important milestone in your life. I am so deeply proud of you and all that you have accomplished! Your graduation is such an invaluable gift, one that will open many doors for you. You have such a bright future ahead of you, dear son.
- Your hard work and achievements have always made us proud. Graduating from college is a huge achievement in life,
- You have already proven yourself capable of working towards your goals. Best of luck for the future. Congratulations on your graduation!
- You can do anything if you put your mind to it. You just have to believe in yourself the way we believe in you. Congratulations to our new graduate son.
- Having worked so hard to reach this day, you can now start on the next great adventure. Its time to dream and to embark on the journey to discover yourself.
- Congratulations on graduating college my son. My son is graduating with honors and I couldn’t be more proud. The road to success has been long, but he persevered and achieved his goal. IHe has a bright future ahead of him, congratulations on your college graduation my son.
College Graduation Quotes For Son
Putting together a collage of all the graduation messages and graduation quotes that you, your family members and friends have sent to your son on his graduation day, is a cool idea. It’s a way for him to see how proud everyone is of his success.
- This is a huge achievement, and one that we are super proud of.
- Congratulations for always doing well. I can’t believe that one day soon we will have a doctor in the family. You have made us proud son.
- Graduating from college is a huge success, not everyone gets to do that. You have made us so proud today. Congratulations on your graduation son. Best wishes from all the family.
- You have achieved so much by yourself in such a short time. Congratulations and thank you for making us proud parents!
- I can’t wait to see what the future holds for you dear son. Wishing you the best of luck baby boy, your parents think the world of you.
- Words cannot begin to express how happy we are for you congratulations! You have worked so hard and have really come a long way. Happy graduation son.
- You have made us so proud. You can now see the results of your hard work. You have made us proud. May god continue to watch over you.
- You have achieved so much success and now it is time for your outstanding achievements to get the recognition they deserve. Congratulations on your outstanding work. Good luck with the new job, we love you so much.
- Congratulations graduate! Remember what you did to achieve success in this way and continue to do so throughout your life. Always be humble, grateful and never lose faith. Today, enjoy your well deserved success, it is an outstanding achievement to complete college at such a young age. Congratulations son!
- Congratulations son! It feels like yesterday that you were taking your first steps, and now here you are, all grown up and graduating from college! Congrats graduate, you have made us proud parents. We love you so much.
- We believe in you, graduating from college is a great achievement. Best wishes son, your achievement in life makes us proud!
- Congratulations on your graduation! I am so proud of you and the person that you have become. Congratulations son, your parents love you so much.
- You have always proven to a be responsible individual. Now that graduation day is here, just know that your parents think the world of you. Happy graduation day to my dearest child, congrats son, you did it!
- You have made us proud. Congratulations to our dearest son, you have reached a level of success much higher than your parents. Best of luck as you move forward in your life, we love you so much.
College Graduation Messages
If you have a son who is graduating college, send him some graduation messages letting him know how proud you are of him. These graduation quotes will acknowledge his success, and lets him know how proud his parents are of his successful graduation from college.
Congratulations on your graduation son
- Son congratulations, your hard work has finally paid off and we couldn’t be more proud of you. I know that you will have a wonderful career ahead of you. I could never imagine my son achieving these results, but you did. Congratulations dear son, you are amazing!
- My son, I am so proud of you today as you graduate from college. I know this is not the last thing you will accomplish in your life, but it’s a significant milestone. My heartfelt blessing to you today is to keep being you! Let’s enjoy this special occasion today and make the most of it. Congrats son!
- Congratulations! We know that you put in a lot of effort, and it’s finally paying off. The best things in life come after substantial hard work, you deserve all these messages of love today. Happy graduation son!
- Seeing you grow up and graduate has been one of the most memorable moments of my life. You have a bright future ahead son. My dear son congratulations on all your well deserved success.
- You’ve achieved such a great accomplishment, congratulations son! You should be very proud of yourself for everything that you have done. You nailed all your goals, and then some. There are lots of well wishes coming your way from the family. Love you son.
- It was only yesterday that you were so small and nervous on your first day of school and today you are graduating from college. No longer a scared little boy, but a confident young man. Congratulations on your graduation son, you make us proud.
- All those sleepless nights studying for exams, the agonizing over grades, the sacrifice of social activities and the loss of blissful sleep will now be worth it. You have worked hard to get to this point, and it has paid off. This is not the last thing you will accomplish in your life, not by a long shot! You will do so many great things in life son. I love you.
- Ever since you were a little child, you have always been a source of pride for us. We are so lucky to have you in our lives. Congratulations! I am excited for all the days ahead of you, and all that you will accomplish.
- Congratulations on your graduation, dear child. You always were such a spirited little sprite with round eyes that brimmed with intelligence. We know you have a bright future ahead. We are so blessed to have a son like you.
- Congratulations dear graduate. You have achieved a great accomplishment today. All great things in life come to those who work hard.
- My best boy is now a graduate. Just thinking about you brings such joy to my life. I love you so much.
What Can I Write to My Son on His Graduation?
When your son does something huge like graduate from college, send some congratulations on your graduation wishes, and happy graduation messages. Graduation messages remind him how proud you are of his success. If you’re not sure what to say, we have put together some of the best graduation messages you can use to congratulate your son on his success.
Choose one of the graduation greetings below and send it to your son.
- Congratulations for your graduation! Your hard work has paid off and you have made your parents very proud. I pray to god your success continues into your first job, may god continue to watch over you. Thank you for making us proud of you, your future ahead is bright.
- Your dream came true and you graduated from college. All this success and achievements comes because of your hard work. You are a star, Thank you for making us look good to the rest of the family.
- My dear son, I am so proud of you as you graduate today. I am so blessed to have a son like you, and I know you will continue to do awesome things in the days ahead. Your great effort has finally paid off, and now you are about to graduate college!. Your dad is so proud of you. Congrats son!
- Dear son, congratulations on your graduation. May God bless you and make all your dreams come true.
- My dear son, you have made your old dad so very happy today. Congrats on your graduation. God bless you and grant you happiness.
- My dear son, Congratulations on your graduation today. Read all the many graduation wishes sent to you from the family. Happy graduation son, you are truly amazing.
- Nothing is more pleasing to parent than to see their kid surpassing their own achievements. You worked hard for this dear son and I hope you succeed in whichever career you choose.
- You have shed a lot of blood, sweat and tears to reach this epic milestone. You deserve this. Happy graduation, my son. Go make your dreams come true.
- By completing your graduation, you have entered a whole new phase of life my dear boy. Your long-coveted goals are now in sight. Go for it and make us proud. You truly are a gift from god. Happy graduation son.
- I have never been happier to see a day come to pass as I am now upon witnessing your graduation. I wish you success in all, fields of life. I am so proud of you. Congratulations on your graduation.
- My son, you have accomplished a great deal today, congratulations on your graduation
- To see you graduating brings all those nights to the forefront of my mind when you could not sleep due to staying up late studying. All that sacrifice is now giving you its reward. You are a gift from god.
FREE Daily Reflections Printable Worksheets
-Start your day with positive energy and a plan to succeed
-Remember your blessings every day and fill your heart with positivity to take into the world.
-Easy to print PDF download.
Funny Graduation Quotes For Son
- If you find a path without obstacles then don’t travel it. Unless you’re driving. Wouldn’t want to damage those wheels.
- Life is a lot like a semester you are forced to take. The curriculum is beyond understanding and the problems are like MCQs, all choices seem to be the right ones.
- Remember, life will often try to put you down, you just have to spit in its direction and get up again.
- Graduating college eh? Say good bye to structure and familiarity and say hello to weirdness. But then you have already seen that in college anyway.
- Commencement speeches were invented because academics were trying to test how long it takes to put an average university graduate to sleep.
- My dear graduates, don’t look so fearful, you are only about to step into the unpredictability of adult life, after all you’re a mature adult now right!. No pressure.
- Welcome to that phase of life when driving a car seems to be a bother rather than a source of enjoyment.
- A graduation ceremony is where a bunch of students dressed in the exact same manner, who studied the exact same syllabus are told the importance of individuality.
- Always follow your own passion and your own path, regardless of the obstacles that path presents. Unless you’re being chased by a bear that is. Then you should definitely take the easy route.
- Now that graduation is upon you, just remember, you can’t get out detention because detention is now your life.
- Graduation: that day when all the teachers are hoping their hard work paid off or looking forward to a stiff drink or both.
- Struggling to figure out what to do with your life after graduation. We have all been there and now you are too. Good luck!
- Now that you have graduated, remember that there is no such thing as a free lunch, only coupons.
High School Graduation Wishes From Parents to Son
Your son has just accomplished a great milestone in his life, he’s graduated from college. As a parent, you’re bursting with pride and want to find the best graduation wishes for your son!
Here are some cute graduation messages to help you with what to say!
- Ever since I found out that you were about to enter my life, I have loved you. A single glimpse into your eyes and I can still see that little boy who was learning to walk. I can’t believe that you are about to graduate from high school. I am so proud of you, my son!
- My beloved child, today you have made me so happy, I can’t even begin to describe it. Your achievements are beyond my wildest dreams for you. I am so proud to be your Mom.
- My dear son, congratulations on graduating. Now as you move forward in your professional life, I know that one day you will reach your personal goals too, and settle down with a beautiful girl.
- Dear son, today you have made me extremely happy and proud. Stay happy, safe and successful. Congrats son! One day you will reach even bigger heights my son, you are destined for greatness.
- As a mother there is no greater joy then seeing one’s children become successful. Today has been a monumental day in both your life and mine. Congrats son.
- The day has finally arrived that you have graduated, but remember, we never stop learning. Always try your best, you have always been a gift from god to us. I’m so proud of you.
- As your Mom, I have had so many days where you have made me happy but this one is near the top of my list. Today is my son’s graduation from college. I am confident you will make your mark in this world and make a difference in the lives of others. I’m so proud of you my son!
- Today you have passed a great milestone and graduated but I believe this is just a stepping stone on your journey to success. I wish you a very bright future my boy.
Graduation Messages for Son
- My son, today is a day that I have been both looking forward to and dreading for many years. I am so proud of the man you have become, and i am excited to see all the great things you will accomplish in the future. But I will miss having you home dear son.
- As you start your forays into true adulthood, remember to make your own way rather than follow the footsteps of others, son congratulations.
- Dreams without action are nothing but fiction. Congratulations on the successful completion of this first step.
- The diploma is like a pile of dry leaves and each of you diploma holders is like a lit match. Let your dreams ignite, do your best and what you feel is right. Life is too short to waste.
- To be successful, you shouldn’t just dream and act on those dreams but also believe in yourself that you can attain those dreams.
- You should be proud of how far you come and optimistic about how far you can still go. But don’t forget to enjoy yourself along the way
- Its not the big steps we take that change our lives but rather the decision to take the first one.
Congratulations Message For College Graduation
- I would like to warmly congratulate you upon your graduation son!
- Congratulations on your college graduation!. I wish you the greatest of success.
- I’m so proud of you for graduating and so happy to be included in this moment of celebration.
- Today is a day to celebrate your hard work and achievements. You have made us such proud parents, and we know that this is only the beginning of great things to come
- You are a true star. Congratulations on your success. Keep shining!
- Congratulations! I know few people who deserve success as much as you do.