Send A Thoughtful Christmas Card To Your Boss
Christmas is a special time of the year. It is a time for giving- giving gifts, giving joy, giving thanks to loved ones… and for those who work, giving your thoughtful bosses a thoughtful season’s greeting! Here are some things you can write on your Christmas card for him/her.
How To Wish Someone A Happy Holiday Professionally
- Season’s greetings to the best boss on earth!I hope that you’ll have a wonderful time surrounded by your family and friends.
- This Christmas season, I hope that you’ll find more happiness, love, and hope for the upcoming year.
- Happy Holidays, sir! Working for this company has been a dream come true, and thank you for being a huge part of it. Keep up the good work!
- I have never worked for someone as humble as you. Funny thing is, you are also the most successful person I’ve ever met! May you have a splendid Christmas.
- Merry Christmas, Boss! Every time you feel down, remember that this company is lucky to have you. The contribution you have made to it is phenomenal.
Should You Send A Christmas Card To Your Boss?
Yes, it is a very good idea to send a Christmas card to your boss. You should be professional and not too personal, but done correctly, your boss will appreciate the thought and remember it fondly in the year to come. Your thoughtful gesture may also create a connection between you that could be of benefit to you later in your relationship.
What To Write In A Christmas Card For Your Boss
- Much thanks for your hard work towards the project, as well as for your dedication towards us. Best wishes and happy holidays!
- Merry Christmas, Boss! Thank you for being such a wonderful role model.
- Wishing a lovely Christmas to the loveliest mentor.
- Our team wouldn’t be the same without you. Enjoy your holidays!
- Thank you for another spectacular year. May you and your family have the Merriest Christmas!
- I hope that you’ll get the rest and vacation you deserve this holiday. See you in the new year, Boss!
- Dear Boss, may the spirit of Christmas enter your home and fill your heart with good cheer.
- May you share nothing but joyful memories, laughter and good cheer with your family and friends this Christmas.
- A boss that can keep the office humming like Santa’s workshop is a great boss, and my can you keep the office humming… Enjoy the holidays!
- Merry Christmas to the best boss ever! It has been such a pleasure working for you, and I am looking forward to new discoveries and office shenanigans with you next year.
- You have literally all I could ask for in a boss. Thank you for making my job so fulfilling and enjoyable. See you after the holidays!
- In the spirit of the holiday season, I would like to thank you for your leadership and support over the past year. I hope that you will have a fantastic, much-deserved quality time with your loved ones.
- Sometimes, I can’t wrap my head around the fact that I have such a caring, thoughtful and supportive boss like you. Happy holidays to you and your wife!
- Having you as my boss is truly the gift that keeps on giving. I pray for all your heart’s desires to come true this Christmas. Also, say hi to the kids for me!
- Best wishes to you and yours this holiday season. Your work ethic really inspires us all.
The Best Christmas Gift For Your Boss
- Finding a gift for you is always the greatest challenge every Christmas, because a great boss like you deserves a great gift. But, here it is… hope you’ll like it!
- Merry Christmas! To commemorate our first encounter, I got you a pen… we fought over it at the conference room, remember? (I also got it to you because I’ve noticed that you run through them quick…)
- I didn’t want to get you a coffee mug this year. I want to stand out, so I got you… your own coffee machine for your desk! Merry Christmas, Boss!
- Christmas is all about giving. I knew you’ve always wanted these leather loafers, so as a token of gratitude, I got you a pair!
- This Christmas, I wanted to get you something that symbolises our relationship. So, here’s a brand new golf set for our next outing next year. Happy Holidays!
- Merry Christmas, boss! Hope you enjoy your time off, and don’t have too much work waiting for you when you get back… you’ve earned it.
- Happy Holidays to a remarkable boss! We’ve had a fun and successful year. I wish you a peaceful Christmas and a prosperous New Year!
- Working for this company feels like being part of a family, and that’s largely thanks to you. I’m grateful for your dedication, fairness, and top-notch leadership. It’s been a superb year, and I look forward to another superb year ahead.
- I hope you can take some time this Christmas to reflect on all of your accomplishments. You have a lot to be proud of. Once again, Merry Christmas!
- Hope you have a wonderful, stress-free Christmas surrounded by friends and family. You are a champion in every single way.
Professional Christmas Greetings For A Boss
- Now that it’s Christmas, let me tell you how grateful I am for the guidance and support you’ve given me since I’ve first started here. From my family to yours, have a joyous Christmas!
- You are so much more than just a boss to me — you’re like a wise brother I’ve never had. Thank you for all that you do, and I wish you a very merry Christmas.
- I’ve never really thought of you as my superior, because working for you is so much fun! May God shower with lots of presents and blessings this Christmas.
- I could never thank you enough for believing in me and taking me under your wing. I’ve learned so much from you this past year. Have a holly, jolly Christmas, Boss!
- The past twelve months have been a ride… but I’m glad that I had an awesome team to go through it with, and an awesome boss to guide us along the way. Merry Christmas and God bless you!
- May your Christmas time be filled with prosperity, joy and happiness. Thank you for always being a motivational leader to us all.
- If only every company in this world has a boss as understanding and generous as you… Thank you for making our workplace such comfortable and joyous place to be. Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family!
- Thank you for an amazing year. Your leadership is unlike any other… you deserve a raise. Merry Christmas, Boss.
- There’s no such thing as a dull moment with you as our boss. Thank you for the clear direction, guidance, and encouragement in every single project that we do. With you in the helm, the office feels like a second home. On behalf of the team, I wish you a very happy Christmas! Savor this special time with those closest to your heart.
- It is a honor to work with a boss like you. Thank you for always taking the time to help us work out the best solutions. May your kindness be rewarded abundantly this Christmas. Wishing you and your family an amazing year ahead!
- Christmas is the perfect season for gifts, reunions and food galore. After a fruitful year, you deserve the celebration. Keep up the good work, and who knows, maybe you’ll get a promotion next year! For now, have a lovely and memorable Christmas!
- May this holiday bring you great rewards for a job well done this past year. For you, Boss — Merry Christmas!
- May the sweet messages of Christmas warm your heart and bring you the joy of the season. New challenges at work will come soon enough after the holidays… but for now, a bit of rest and relaxation should be on the top of your priority list.
- It is a time for joy, compassion and contentment. May your Christmas be filled with all three. Merry Christmas to the best manager this company has ever had!
- Clients come and go. Workloads ebb and flow. Monthly business goals are set and met… but Christmas can only be enjoyed once a year. Merry Christmas to the best boss in the universe! (or at least on this side of the continent)
Amusing Merry Christmas Messages For Your Boss
- Our office has always reminded me of Santa’s workshop, so I guess it makes you our own personal Santa! Where are our presents?! Just kidding… The employees and I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas. May this holiday season be unforgettable one.
- The past year has shown all of us that you are the greatest boss in the whole world. Thank you for making our jobs so much easier just by being compassionate and undersanding to all of us. Merry Christmas!
- On this special occasion, the whole team wish to thank you for making us work like a well-oiled machine. It’s been a pleasure working with you, and we can’t wait to see what the future holds. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
- May this holiday season be cheerful and stress-free; you deserve some rest after a whole year of hard work. Despite the constant deadlines, working with you is pure pleasure. Thank you for your leadership. Merry Christmas!
- It’s been a heck of a year, but you handled it amazingly. Enjoy your time with your family, drink some good wine and forget about all your worries. From my family to yours: we wish you a merry Christmas!
- Santa’s Workshop has got to be inspired by our office, because you are Santa! Thank you for bringing magic into the office every day, I’m more than happy to be one of your elves. Merry Christmas and I wish you a more successful and prosperous year!
- Every day with a boss like you feels like Christmas. We are beyond grateful to have you as our leader, and we hope that you will stay as kind-hearted and understanding as you are now. Good things are coming for you, captain… God bless you and Merry Christmas!
- The past year made me realize how lucky I am to have you as a boss. Your leadership and support helped me get through the toughest times, both in my professional and personal life. I want you to know that I appreciate that so much! Enjoy the season, Boss.
- The season has finally come! We all need a little time off from the office, don’t we… I wish you a joyful and peaceful Christmas. May your inner harmony keep you healthy, safe, and happy!
- From me and mine to you and yours! May this Christmas be full of heartwarming memories and laughter, and may the upcoming year bring you a lot of success and happiness. Let’s take next year by storm!
- Merry Christmas, Boss! My family would like to wish you tons of happiness and positivity. May the upcoming year be filled with harmony, sugar, spice, and everything nice!
- Having you as my boss is a dream come true. You have that rare ability to make everything so simple and doable. That, combined with your always kind and positive attitude, is why the whole team loves you. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- You are a great manager and an even greater human being. You are truly an inspiration- thank you for inspiring me both inside and outside working hours. Merry Christmas and God bless you!
- My heart is filled with gratitude. You are hands down the best leader, and I feel extremely lucky to be a part of your team. Wishing you an amazing year, Boss. Can’t wait to see where time takes us. Merry Christmas!
- I feel so, incredibly blessed to know you. You are one of the most intelligent persons I know, it’s an honour to work several tables from you and see how gracefully you always face challenges. You deserve all the best things the world could offer this Christmas.
Charming Christmas Wishes To Write To Your Boss
- You and your family are the best people I’ve met this year. I wish you a joyful Christmas, sir!
- Have an amazing Christmas with your family and friends! May happiness, love, and joy wrap you comfortably this Christmas.
- Happy Christmas, Boss. I hope Santa Clause puts you in the ‘good’ list and delivers you a present. Eat all the sweets you want this year, but for your sake, please don’t get fatter than Santa…
- Thank you for another successful year. Happy Holidays!
- I wish this Christmas brings love, joy, and happiness to your life. Merry Christmas to the mightiest boss in the universe!
- Wishing you and your family a blissful Christmas. Warmest wishes, [your name].
- May the Lords and Savior shower you with buckets and buckets of His blessing this Christmas. Happy Christmas, boss.
- Merry Christmas to the most capable and thoughtful boss. May your wildest dreams at night see the light of day.
- Merry Christmas, dear Boss. I hope Jesus helps you reach your goals in the new year.
- People always say ‘may this Christmas bring you joy’… but I say, let’s fill this Christmas with boundless joy ourselves!
- I hope this Christmas will wipe away your sadness and fulfil your life with nothing but happiness. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Enjoy this Christmas holiday to the fullest because this is the only time you can have some quality rest. You more than deserve it. Merry Christmas, Sir!
- Christmas, a time for love and good cheer, has finally arrived on our doos. Merry Christmas and my heartfelt wishes to you and your family, boss!
- Getting an opportunity to work with you is one of the greatest blessings of my life. I hope you’ll have a wonderful holiday with your family. Merry Christmas and see you in the new year!
- Merry Christmas to you and your family! Just a reminder, you are never old enough to expect a present from Santa. Have a blissful and beautiful holiday!
The Best Christmas Card Message To Use For Your Boss
- One of the best things about the Christmas season is the opportunity to reflect on another year working with you, and gosh, was it fulfilling and wonderful. You are the greatest mentor anyone could ever ask for. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you a lovely Christmas!
- To our fearless leader, working with you is a gift. Thank you for always pushing us to be our best selves, both professionally and personally. Have a marvellous Christmas!
- Not only are you a terrific boss, but you are also a terrific person to have a beer with. It is a pleasure to know you, and I wish you a special and very merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas to the best boss in the world! You make every day at the dull office glow a little blighter.
- You are an outstanding supervisor, a sublime father/mother, and a magnificent friend. Merry Christmas!
- You make it a joy to come to work. Have a wonderful Christmas to the best in the business!
- Boss, your inspiration has already been a most wonderful gift. Thank you for another amazing year at the company. Merry Christmas!
- Not only are you a great boss, but you are also an amazing friend. Thank you for showing me that there is always a solution to everything. Enjoy the holidays with your family!
- Boss, you are the sole reason I choose to work here. I appreciate your dedication to your employees, always hearing and considering our input. May your Christmas be full of good cheer!
- Dear Boss, I asked Santa to put you at the top of his ‘nice’ list this Crhistmas. You’re welcome.
- Boss, your wisdom and fun-loving attitude always makes me enjoy my work. Thank you for being a wonderful leader. have a blessed Christmas and new year!
- Having a boss like you is all I could ask for this holidays. Have a festive and bright Christmas!
- I have never seen someone as smart and hardworking as you are – working for you is a privilege. Sending you good tidings this season!
- Season’s greetings, boss! Not having you as our team lead would be the same as a herd of intelligent, specially-skilled reindeers with no Santa to guide them!
- Boss, working for you is like working for Santa: a guy in a suit always telling me what to do, but I know it will all pay off! Merry Christmas to you and your wife!