Cute Inspirational Quotes for Busy Moms
I think we can all agree that mom life is hard, and a lot of the time self care gets pushed to the back because we have ‘other things’ we need to take care of!
It’s important to take a few moments for yourself and read some mom quotes to remind yourself what a good job you are doing
Below we have listed and created beautiful messages and inspirational mom quotes to remind yourself how wonderful you are, and to get rid of any mom guilt in your life!
You can send them in a card, as a text or tell them to her. Just make sure you make her feel worthy. And moms, if no one is there to tell you, we have go you, scroll down and make yourself feel good.
The most valuable parenting skill I can share with you is to go easy on yourself, nobody is perfect!
What Is A Good Mother Quote?
As hard working moms, life can get overwhelming at times but these inspirational quotes for a working mom or any mom really serve as reminders that self love is important and dirty laundry can wait another day!
- You have what it takes to be a victorious, independent, fearless woman – Tyra Banks
- We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails – Unknown.
- Being a good mother is nothing short of making a choice to be the constant in an ever changing world.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts – Winston Churchill
Inspirational Quotes for Working Moms
Working moms tend to go hard on themselves, because they feel like they are not doing a good job on this motherhood journey. Always remember your kids will remember the time spent with them, and not the dirty dishes in the sink!
- You are enough – Unknown.
- It’s not what you do for your children but what you have taught them to do for themselves that will make them successful human beings – Ann Landers.
- A mother’s arms can solve most problems. Remind yourself to give yourself and your child multiple hugs throughout the day.
- No matter how much we accomplish during the day, there’s never enough time – Unknown. This quote is so true, so instead of feeling guilty about what you haven’t done, be proud of what you have accomplished!
What Is A Good Motivational Quote For A Mother
We are all tired moms, I don’t think I know any moms who isn’t always exhausted! So if you notice one of your friends who is struggling, take the time to send them some mom quotes to inspire and encourage them to keep going, it will make a huge difference in their daily life.
Check out some of our favorite motivational mom quotes.
- Motherhood should not be measured by how well you do certain tasks: it should be measured by how much love you give – Anonymous.
- The days are long but the years are short – Gretchen Rubin.
- Be kind to yourself, you are doing your best.
- There is nothing greater than knowing you are the perfect mom for your child.
- The world is not perfect, nor should you try to be!
- To the single mothers who cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel, keep going, you’ve got this!
Busy Working Mom Quotes
- “Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.” –Bréne Brown
- I have yet to meet a mom who doesn’t think she’s screwing up!
- We are all doing our best here!
- Take out is okay for dinner, as long as you are sitting at the table eating with them!
- Successful mothers are not the ones who have never struggled, they are the ones who never give up despite the struggles – Sharon James.
- Keep moving forward, that’s all you can do!
Quotes for Working Moms
- Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary, it’s an act of infinite optimism – Gilda Radner.
- Be kind to yourself. You are working to put food on the table, and a roof over their head!
- All your kids WANT from you is love – the dirty dishes can wait!
- You are NOT a bad mom because you go to work! You are doing what is necessary!
- Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you – Ann Lamont.
Encouragement for Busy Moms
- Remember, being gentle with yourself goes a long way towards helping you stay positive and productive throughout the day!
- Trust me, it gets better.
- Nobody’s happy if mama’s not happy. It’s important to take time for yourself for everybody’s sake!
- It’s okay to ask for help!
- In the eyes of your child, you are an angel mother. Keep being you!
- Don’t compare yourself to the other moms. They don’t know what you go through on a daily basis!
- All a child wants from you is love. Things don’t matter, but time spent with mom is something they truly crave!
- Smile, and go easy on yourself today!
How Do You Encourage Someone With Words?
- Be patient with yourself.
- Do what you can do, the rest can wait!
- You a raising a great child, that’s all you need to worry about.
- To be a good parent, you need to take care of yourself so that you can have the physical and emotional energy to take care of your family – Michell Obama
Quotes on Working Mothers
As a working mom, I know how hard it is to get your work done, juggle many different responsibilities, and look after your family. Sometimes we hit a breaking point and this is where we need some busy mom quotes to remind ourselves just how awesome we are!
Print out these mom quotes and post them on your fridge to remind yourselves just how amazing you are!
- At the end of the day, if everyone feels loved you have done enough – Unknown.
- It’s not about the quality of time you spend with your kids, it’s about the quality!
- Get up and Show up!
- Give yourself permission to put your well-being first sometimes – Unknown!
- The most powerful relationship you will ever have is with yourself – Steve Maraboli.
Working Mothers Quotes
- I think one of the coolest things for my daughters is that they get to their mom as a working mother. It’s one of the things I’ll be most proud of – John Krasinksi.
- Nobody is perfect, so stop trying to be!
- I think every working mom probably feels the same thing: You go through big chunks of time where you’re just thinking, ‘This is impossible – oh, this is impossible.’ And then you just keep going and keep going, and you sort of do the impossible – Tina Fey.
- You can do anything, but not everything – David Allen.
- There are only so many hours in the day, remember to fill some of those hours with some fun time!
Inspirational Mom Sayings
- Dear working mom: When you feel like giving up remember, those who did it before you for a whole lot less, with a whole lot less. You’ve got this – Unknown.
- The most difficult job in the world is being a good mother – Unknown.
- A woman is like a tea bag: you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water – Eleanor Roosevelt.
- When it’s getting to much for you to handle, walk away and take a few minutes, come back when you are feeling better able to handle the situation!
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to respect their mother.
- There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it. —Chinese Proverb
What To Say To Encourage Moms
Being a mom is one of the most exciting, yet challenging experiences of life. You have so many tasks to juggle and sometimes it can feel overwhelming. That’s why it’s so important to remember as a working mom, or a stay at home mom, you are doing YOUR BEST! Stop tearing yourself down, instead build yourself up with these inspirational mom quotes.
To all the moms out there, you are doing an AWESOME JOB!
- There is no one manual that tells you how to be a good mother. Certainly, there are suggestions and there are people who will judge you. Always remember that you are trying your best and that is all that counts.
- You are amazing and you are loved.
- It’s not about perfection, it’s about effort – Jill Michaels.
- You WILL make mistakes, everyone does. Learn from them and move on!
- As a mama, you may see me struggle, but you will never see me quit.
- It’s okay to take care of you first! If you DON’T take care of you, then you WON’T be able to take care of anyone else!
- Let no one make you feel bad about you have decided to raise your children.
- You don’t have to be perfect to be amazing!
- Life doesn’t have to be perfect to be wonderful – Annette Funicello.
- A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s – Princess Diana.
Busy Mom Life Quotes
- Take the time to dance in the rain.
- Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength – Theodore Roosevelt.
- Fake it till you make it.
- Never give up because great things take time.
- Your job as a parent is not to make your child happy: it’s to give them the skills they need to find happiness within themselves – Dr Shefali Tsabary.
- You are CAPABLE.
- You will have good days and bad days. Keep moving through the bad days and celebrate the good ones!
- You are loved, you are appreciated, you are worthy!
- YOU are all they need!
- You may not feel it, but you are doing a wonderful job!
- A wonderful mother is hard to find. Many are good moms, but you are the best.
- You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think – A A Milne.
Busy Mother Quotes
- Do you know what MOM is flipped upside down?, it is WOW!
- Take time for YOU today!
- To be a mother you must be strong. Even if you don’t feel it, you have to pretend – Sade Adu.
- You are doing the best you can, celebrate that!
- You will never find time for anything, if you want time, you must make it – Charles Buxton.
- It’s OKAY for you to focus on you first!
- If you’re good, then so will everyone else be!
- Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had, and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed – Nishan Panwar.
- It’s OKAY to NOT plan every single minute of every day!
- Delegate, and take 30 minutes for yourself!
- Live life more by doing less!
- Put on some fun music and dance!
Motivational Messages For Busy Moms
Being a mom is one of the most rewarding and challenging jobs out there. It requires being on call 24/7 and doing it all with a smile. That’s why it’s important to take some time to relax and recharge.
To help you take care of yourself, here are some working mother quotes to help you get through those hectic days.
- A mother’s work is NEVER done, but she must find time for herself!
- It’s not only okay, it’s absolutely essential that you find time for YOU every single day. Otherwise you are worthless to everybody else!
- The most important thing a mother can give her children is unconditional love and support – Unknown.
- You cannot pour from an empty cup – Unknown.
- The most important thing a woman can do is take care of herself – Maya Angelou.
- Don’t forget to take a break today!
- My mother gave me this same advice. She said if you don’t look after yourself, no-one else will!
Encouraging Quotes For Busy Moms
- You are capable of more than you think you are!
- Kick mom guilt to the curb!
- Take a break NOW
- The only opinion that should matter is YOURS.
- You are doing your best and that is good enough!
- It’s okay to have a day where everybody stays in their pajamas all day long. In fact I recommend it!
- Take life slowly and gently. One day at a time and step by step.
- Don’t make huge plans for the day, instead go with the flow and see what happens.
- The best days are spent cuddling with your little ones and ignoring the laundry!
Sayings For Overworked Moms
- Remember that in the end, everything will work out.
- Stop what you’re doing and go take a break!
- It’s okay to turn on the tv so you can get a break!
- You are important!
- All good mothers deserve a break from time to time. Take yours today!
- Be strong because things will get better. It may be stormy now but it never rains forever – Unknown.
- You are a successful woman, just remember things don’t need to be done perfectly, they just need to get done!
- It is okay not to be okay. You are doing as much as you can.
- Whenever you are feeling like you do not know what you are doing, take a look at your happy and healthy child and understand that you are a blessing to them.
What Do You Say To A Struggling Mother?
If you know someone who is struggling, send them a beautiful message telling them how wonderful they are.
- You cannot kill yourself over something that you cannot change. Therefore, live life to the fullest.
- ‘This is impossible—oh, this is impossible.’ is not the thought that you should live with. You can do all things.
- There are are ways to make yourself feel love. In addition, make sure you tell the world you deserve love.
- Find the time every day where you can get at least 5 minutes to yourself,,,,,,,always remember to lock the door!
- There will be so many time you feel like you failed. But in the eyes, ears, and mind of your child, you are a supermom – Stephanie Precourt
- I know you are busy and I know that life is crazy at the moment. Remember you are more than enough.