Some Inspirational Phrases To Keep Your Mojo Moving
There is no such thing as the standard for a perfect mom and you are a busy mom. Every mother is the standard.
Moms do it all and are so busy all of the time. Sending the busy mom in your life a card or text of encouragement will make a huge difference in her day, and let her know that you care.
Below we have listed and created beautiful messages and inspirational quotes for the busy and hardworking moms in your life. Feel free to copy them or use them as inspiration.
You can send them in a card, as a text or tell them to her. Just make sure you make her feel worthy. And moms, if no one is there to tell you, we have go you, scroll down and make yourself feel good.
What Is A Good Mother Quote?
- My mother’s love envelopes me and takes me to heights I would have never dreamed of. She makes me believe that the impossible is possible.
- When people talk about their mothers, they use words like supportive, kind and beautiful. After all, over the years, only one of these has proved true for me-Friendship.
- Being a good mother is nothing short of making a choice to be the constant in an ever changing world. I have seen you sort of do the impossible-be the perfection in imperfection.
- You have made the choice to carry a human and birth them to the world. Consequently, you have become the wind beneath the wings of human that isn’t here yet. You are incredible.
- God saw that the world needed support when he took rest on the 7th day. He then took the time to meticulously create his best work yet-A mother.
- We are love beings and there’s no greater love than that of a mother.
- I go home often because I need a breath of fresh air; I need my mother.
- ‘Mother’ is the God in the flesh.
- Life often decides to be a scattered journey and yet it brings with it a solid manual-A mother.
- When you take the position of a mother in a child’s life, you have become the universe’s greatest influence.
Funny Busy Mom Messages
- I often tell people when I disappoint them, ‘I am a working mom’ and all is soon forgiven.
- Over the years I have become master and servant. After all, I have mastered the word ‘no’.
- Your greatest sages and masters of wisdom have got nothing on me because I taught my two year old to say ‘please’.
- There is no such thing as a work-life balance, know this and know peace. After all, something has got to give, and it’s your sanity.
- I honestly just wake up every morning and wing this mom thing.
- Am I the only one who loves to listen in on my kids conversations? They just remind you that you are not doing a good job.
- Firstly, do not have kids. Secondly, do not have more kids.
- Impossible?-I think not. This is possible.
- Being a full time working mom is my actual job. Having a real job with a salary is a side hustle.
- I just want to go to the bathroom in peace. In the same vein, can you steal my kids for two months
What Is A Good Motivational Quote For A Mother
- I am a good mother, I am a good mother and I am a good mother. In conclusion, I am a fantastic mother.
- A good mother, everyday, I wake up and choose violence.
- Working Mother is redundant term. Every mother is working super hard.
- I have managed to keep my child alive for the past 13 months. To sum it up, I am a good mother.
- My mother told me she loved me, and that was all that mattered.
- To the mothers who can equally divide their love between so many children-You are the definition of a perfect mother.
- A good mother invests big chunks of time in her children. Therefore, she also knows when to run away from them.
- There is nothing greater than knowing you are the perfect mom for your child.
- The world is not perfect, but mothers are?
- To the single mothers who cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel, you do not need that. All you have to do is look within yourself. You are the light in its entirety.
How Do You Inspire Your Own Mom?
- I love how you love everyone mom. There is nothing I adore more than how you make everything okay. You are the perfect mom.
- My mother said to me, ‘It never matters how you start, it only matters that you finish’. You’ve made great adult children and I am grateful for it.
- My mom has sort of made the impossible very possible. It may be magic or grace, but either way, I am grateful.
- How do you do it mom?, how do you make bad things seem so infinitesimal with your love?
- My mother is queen of the phrase ‘working mom’-She works hard at being a good mom.
- It is not until you become a mother that you begin to realize that the journey is not easy but worth it. After all, it is a marathon not a sprint.
- I have called ‘Mother’ but a million times and she has never failed to answer.
- There is only one thing world leaders need and that is having moms be the ambassadors for peace.
- As a mother, you learn that conflict resolution is your greatest asset.
- My mother used to tell me man was made first so that God could take the time to create his real reincarnation.
What Do You Say To Encourage A New Mom?
- You should be proud that the heavens have chosen you for the journey of a lifetime. Afterall, some people are not so lucky.
- Giving up is not a word in your dictionary.
- Strong and Brave are words that should never depart your lips. You are more than you think you are.
- Trust me, it gets better. Subsequently, today and forevermore.
- All the greatest journeys begin with a step. Welcome to your begining.
- Scream it from the rooftop, ‘I can do it!’
- A wise woman knows when to take a break, remember, the term ‘working mom’ is redundant.
- How can a human be so perfect? You literally carried a human and can therefore do anything.
- The good book mentions courage more often than not. Above all, it says mothers are perfect.
- Smile! Today will be a good one.
How Do You Encourage Someone With Words?
- I love you more than you know.
- The only heart I own is for you.
- My thoughts are your playground.
- You are my favorite distraction.
- I have prayed for you. Subsequently, I know things will be better.
- You, are the epitome of a perfect working mom.
- In other words, you are a mother but a million times over.
- I think of you every single day.
- My heartfelt deepest prayers call out to God to strengthen you.
- Can you hear it?.. impossible?… Oh this is possible.
Quotes About Strong Working Mothers
- There is no one like you mom. So many quotes about strong mothers abound but seeing you be a mother surpasses them all.
- Being a working mom is a job that receives it’s wages from god.
- Parenting is a one in a million job. Ergo, you deserve all the accolades.
- All my joys and sorrows are fruitful because I have a mom.
- To my mother who is God’s own potter, you are the love of my life.
- Live life to the fullest. In addition, let no one make you feel guilty.
- There is no bond as instantaneous as the one mothers and children share. Consequently, it’s a match made in heaven.
- My genetic makeup is clothed in strength because you are my mother.
- Laundry, school runs and cleaning are the ingredients used to make the perfect mom.
- Motherhood is the greatest test of wisdom and understanding.
Hard Working Mom Poems
- To my hard-working mother…
Never sleeps or rests
Pushing until light falls
And pulling until day breaks
- The love of my heart, my hard-working mother…
Is the ice in the fire?
Yet keeps moving with pride in her step
And motivation in her heart.
- To the hard-working mother…
Your love Is like water,
Always taken for granted until needed,
Used every day yet not noticed,
Takes different forms but is never awarded.
- The hard-working mother…
Gets tired and frustrated,
Gives love and compassion,
Always needed never replaced.
- Only one day is given,
The only 24hrs is spared
To the hard-working mother,
Whose burden was never shared.
Inspirational Mom Sayings
- I have searched far and wide, and I realize that no one can compare to you.
- The heart of a good mother goes deep and to the depths of the sea.
- All good mothers are a gem in a generation.
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to respect their mother.
- There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it. —Chinese Proverb
- Let no one make you feel bad about you have decided to raise your children.
- Mother and God go together.
- Children make you realize that God has created you to be a super hero.
- Biology plays no role in being a good mother.
- No language can express how much love you can give when you are a mother. In addition, you become more than enough.
How To Encourage Mothers
- There is no one manual that tells you how to be a good mother. Certainly, there are suggestions and there are people who will judge you. Always remember that you are trying your best and that is all that counts.
- My mother was the typical busy mom and I always gave her a hard time. As the years have gone, I have learned motherhood is a passion and no one can take it away from you.
- You are amazing and you are loved. You exemplify the phrase “working mom.”
- As a mama, you may see me struggle, but you will never see me quit.
- To sum up, there is no one who will replace the big chunks of time that you have used to invest in your child. You will have to realize that no one may appreciate you on this journey.
- It is okay not to be okay. In addition it is okay to realize that have no more to give. You are doing as much as you can.
- Whenever you are feeling like you do not know what you are doing, take a look at your happy and healthy child and understand that you are a blessing.
- You are God’s greatest gift to man kind.
- There are so many quotes for for hardworking moms but none surpasses when your child says ‘I love you’.
- Take life slowly and gently. One day at a time and step by step.
Special Words For My Mother
- Thank you for showing me that love doesn’t fade.
- You are my all in all mom, thank you.
- For all of the constant presence you have shown in my life, I am very grateful.
- I know I do not say thank you as often as I should. However, know I am forever in your debt.
- No one is like you mom. I am happy you made me who I am today.
- Mom, I love you so much.
- I want to shout it far and wide. ‘I love you mom!!!’
- A wonderful mother is hard to find. Many are good moms, but you are the best.
- My mother is but one in a million.
- Mom, please do not leave me. I need you, always.
Beautiful Message For Mother
- One day, as you grow older, you will realize that your mother gave you all that she could.
- In conclusion, I’m so lucky to have a mother that loves me through thick and thin.
- I miss you mom. There is no day that goes by without me wandering what could have been, but either way, I am so grateful.
- Do you know what MOM is flipped upside down?, it is WOW. Therefore, you are amazing!
- When God was talking about heaven on earth, he was talking about the special creatures he created to be mothers.
- A mother is the only human that has no judgement and is filled with love for you.
- You are my best friend mom. I am so delighted that you have my back no matter what.
- Mother, I’m not a perfect child. I am sorry for the last rift that we had. There is no way I said those things to intentionally hurt you.
- How have you remained without fault through the years mom?
- My only prayer this year is that your strength is renewed and that life remains really easy for you. Most importantly, I love you.
Motivational Messages For Busy Moms
- I am not the eagle that people think I am. to be honest, I am just some form of an exhausted pigeon.
- These days, after the birth of my son, I have begun feel everything more deeply and I only have one person filling my thoughts.
- Is there a losing sleep award? I deserve some accolades.
- Sleep is the new black. It is highly fashionable.
- To sleep, to eat, to shower, to relax? I am so confused!!
- All I want to do is go home and hear my two year old call water, ‘tata’.
- Kids will make you crazy and smart and a complete genius.
- My newest superpower is knowing my baby will cry before she actually cries.
- “When will this exhaustion end?” I asked my mother-in-law, and all she did was laugh and give me a hug. I am doomed.
- People do not tell you that you should relish the moment when all your kids do is eat and sleep.
Encouraging Quotes For Busy Moms
- If you are religious, trust God. If you are not, be encouraged. In conclusion, motherhood is a marathon and not a sprint.
- Highlighting perfection creates nothing but a situation where you will please people that do not exist. The only thing that should matter is you and your child.
- Life-manuals and mothers are one and the same.
- Your mother tried her very best and you are trying your very best. There is no room for competition.
- The only opinion that should matter is that you are taking very good care of your child.
Sayings For Overworked Moms
- Being a mother teaches you to reflect and believe in your instincts.
- I know there are times when you think you cannot function and life deals you harsh blows, remember that in the end, everything will work out.
- There is nothing wrong with you, life is never a straight journey.
- This is a note to self, ‘I am trying my best’.
- You are more than enough and you are loved. It’s a moms life and you have this!
What Do You Say To A Struggling Mother?
- You cannot kill yourself over something that you cannot change. Therefore, live life to the fullest.
- ‘This is impossible—oh, this is impossible.’ is not the thought that you should live with. You can do all things.
- There are are ways to make yourself feel love. In addition, make sure you tell the world you deserve love.
- My mom had us all in the palm of her hands and we were quite the number. She made us all feel loved and is a hero.
- I know you are busy and I know that life can give you both. However, in all, you are more than enough.